Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua (41738 Views)

BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Striker Dies At 34 / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
No wonder you ain't got a woman.

Women are territorial in nature know this and have peace ✌️.

We all have different priorities in life that's why u don't expect a guy whose priority is his career nd family to prioritise having a woman like u.

9 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by tiswell(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
MS247:
cool

If you love me you must love my family

My mum raised me for some decades

Anthony Joshua's mother was a cleaner, and undocumented immigrant for several years

Pakistani, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Indian would travel to UK and move in with their family, they work and hustle together, they bring in new family together paying for ticket together

Some Nigerians would make it abroad and shout, I belong to nobody I belong to everybody, cutting people off

Compare the life of Achraf hAkimi and Emanuel Eboue

We got your point.

Others were raised by both parents as it should be
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by MS247: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
tiswell:
We got your point.

Others were raised by both parents as it should be

Over 40 years after my parents are together so yeah you are right

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by TheSuperX(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
licvil:
What he said is trash but people won't see big deal in it because na foreigner celebrity e be
Na you dey type trash here
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Seriouslady: 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Honestly, I like this. Like the wife move in with them when the time comes. Why leave Mama all by herself, it ain't right. This also shows his mom is a sweet mother. Just like me😀😀😀

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Greatex90: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Wrong training from his parents kept him with his mom.
A pity
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Jackipapa: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hakimi loading .............. girls over to you!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by DeleTaller: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
You are not alone.... Burna Boy is your friend too.. He lives with mom too

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by illicit(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:

I thought as much.
Howdy?

Not bad
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Lastmankc(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Imagine a well to do someone still living with his mum, and Nigerians who just graduate will want to leave his/her parent's house
If you finished school and still live with your parents,and maybe you are not gainfully employed,the kind of insult you will receive can land you in hospital.That is why most guys stop staying with their parents after school to avoid see finish.

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by FireUpNow(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
MatthiasChin:

But wait first what tool are you talking about?
Tools of manipulation and calculations. The mother is a woman so she understands every move

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Entanglement: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segzy19:
But Jesus no marry nau...
Maybe if him marry him for comot him papa house...

One has to be careful with women otherwise they can derail one's mission in life

heaven no be he papa house? undecided
I go to my father's place (heaven) to prepare a house for you (Christians)

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Don't mind @illicit because he didn't know that you're like a big sister to me.

👻

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Originalsly:

The UK has culture? ... he is talking about African culture period... the culture of not abandoning your parents. Is this not the reason "Senior Citizens Homes" are are veryyyy rare in the whole of Africa?

What African culture? Isn't he British? Or has he been living since birth in Nigeria to talk about his non-existent culture, but that he needs a way to support his insecurities?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by PHAYOL81: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
The spirit and embodiment of being from the Yoruba race: family, heritage, lineage and good names are sacred, respected and are upheld with extreme importance

GOD BLESS THE YORUBA RACE

GOD BLESS ALL OMOLUABIS WHEREVER YOU STAY

GOD BLESS ALL SOUTHWEST STATES OF NIGERIA

ILE OODUA AA GBEWA TAKO TABO O

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by rolams(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good one!

The mother looks so young.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Entanglement: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
NAC1666:

Just like Burner Boy and
Odion Ighalo. They can't live far from there mum. Effect of over breastfeeding up to the year of 7 years
this is how we know who are bastard child that grew up without a family undecided

If you have this kind of mindset that means you are not culturally brought up!

My mum is old and she live with me while I employ some house help and incase things happen I take her to hospital. So does that mean that's the effect of over breastfeeding up to 7 years undecided

You see! People like you with this mindset barely achieve any meaningful things in life.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Myer(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
No wonder you ain't got a woman.

Women are territorial in nature know this and have peace ✌️.
He obviously doesn't need one yet.
When he finds the right one, he will cleave from his mom. And be conjoined to her.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by dadebayo1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Set awon omo mummy
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ATEAMS: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
Segzy19:
Who asked you for comment too?

You who asked you to ask ?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Pennilessword1: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
I know this...Achraf Hakimi. Nice. Any lady who tries nonsense better know the property and everything is in his mothers name
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Originalsly: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

What African culture? Isn't he British? Or has he been living since birth in Nigeria to talk about his non-existent culture, but that he needs a way to support his insecurities?

Isn't Davido American?... guess he should never be saying anything about African culture. What are his insecurities that need support? You seem to know more about him than he knows about himself.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by phkka1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Even the mother doesn't want to leave the boy alone. But come to think of it, how does the woman feel when they land a deadly blow on the boy?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Deogratiasfx: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Imagine a well to do someone still living with his mum, and Nigerians who just graduate will want to leave his/her parent's house

That is his own opinion and should not be used as a standard to bully anyone. It is not easy marrying a lady and the family would be cohabiting like that.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Funjosh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
That's the Yoruba in him speaking
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by izubext007: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Please live with she is ur mom not ur step mom
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Flamemignon1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
ojun50:
Good one, no time for pussy
Lol,he says he still screw the cat,he just have no time for love, humans are sexual beings lol,body no b firewood
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Flamemignon1(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
Well, his life, his choice!

He should do and transition to movies like The Rock, John Cena, and Dave Batista... Maybe, he will have better luck than in Boxing. tongue

He already has the looks... All he needs is a few acting classes.
Actually those are wrestlers different from boxers and their wrestling is a storyline so it's easier for them to transition to movies
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Flamemignon1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
i thought he is married with a son or daughter
He has a son via surrogacy (gay people and Ronaldo style) so.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / I Prefer Yemi Alade To Davido - Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.