Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia (11473 Views)

Obasanjo Pays Jonathan Surprise Visit / Pres. Jonathan Surprise Visit To Rotten Nigeria Police College / Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mr and Mrs retardeen
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Some people are just haters! Just because he is the president does not mean he cannot throw a party for his wife without using Nigeria's money. I don't have first hand information, but i wish her a very happy birthday and many more to come.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by micawber(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2011
[size=14pt]Baba GEJ, Enjoy your thing.[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by alienvirus: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Dame must eat the life of head na. Beaf pls come defend your mistress
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by pheesayor(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2011
Your president got so drunk that he was absent from today's session where he was meant to speak.

Nigeria has one of the biggest delegates, 120, according to Australian news. Surprise my foot, the 120 delegates were meant to be the birthday attendants: mission accomplished.

Naija I hail
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
and maybe our old people can have better homes like the one in this picture. angry

Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by pkv(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2011
gascoign1:

Yes they should be happy when I D I O T S like you benefit from dem, Oloshi
hehehe!i no fit shout
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by eghost247(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Happy birthday anyway
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by 4Play(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Why are they holding a birthday party when they're supposed to be on an official engagement?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by eghost247(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
4 Play:

Why are they holding a birthday party when they're supposed to be on an official engagement?
Oh please give the couple a break if they were your parents nko
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by itiswell1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2011
Surprise party. Ok o, I hear una
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
they have every right to have a bday party but it will help if we have a leader who is sensitive or appears sensitive to the issues of average Nigerians.I dare Obama to go have a bday party at Disney at this time that americans are suffering,his rating go go sub-zero degrees
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by WebSurfer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by muyoto: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2011
pheesayor:

Your president got so drunk that he was absent from today's session where he was meant to speak.

Nigeria has one of the biggest delegates, 120, according to Australian news. Surprise my foot, the 120 delegates were meant to be the birthday attendants: mission accomplished.

Naija I hail

if true then its pathetic
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
First lady goes to Murdoch

Murdoch University hosted a meeting for local Indigenous professional women with the First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Her Excellency Dame Dr Patience Goodluck Jonathan, and key women members of her entourage.

Murdoch Vice Chancellor Professor Richard Higgott, Professor Bev Thiele, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic) and Professor Rhonda Marriott, Director of the Kulbardi Aboriginal Centre at Murdoch, welcomed the group, who are in Perth for the CHOGM events.

“Given the prominence of Human Rights on the agenda of the CHOGM meeting, we were pleased to create an opportunity for African and Indigenous women to talk with each other about Australia’s most pressing social justice and equity issue,” Professor Thiele said.

“In Australia, our greatest challenges arise from the impact of poor education opportunities and poor health outcomes on the capacity of Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to drive the agenda of change,” said Professor Marriott.

“While we come from African and Australian Aboriginal nations and the Wadjella community, we share troubling concerns about issues of education, health, justice, community capacity, politics and economics. There are differences in how those issues play out in our respective countries but we have much in common and can learn from one another for the challenges we each face on a daily basis.

“As women, we have important and highly influential roles in our communities. As grandmothers, mothers and sisters, we influence and strengthen our families. As community members and leaders, we have a strong voice to positively build the capacity and direction of our communities.”

She added that as women with much to learn from one another, great strength can be achieved when there are opportunities to come together to yarn and talk. “Sharing ideas and comparing experiences on commonly faced issues presents opportunities for further discussions that will endure beyond this event.”
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2011
Benzora:

A bunch of shame free people, how sad!!!!
why said so?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by seedord247(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2011
I though they said Fuel Subsidy Removal has not been approved But the money has been in Action.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
Guys take a closer look at the second picture showing GEJ cutting birthday cake with an obviously unamused first lady. . .

I believe the woman standing to GEJ's right is the minister of aviation and owner of SPOG (Sea Petroleum Oil and Gas). . . rumour mills of Abuja has it she's one of GEJ's babes?

Could this be the reason GEJ, first lady and honourable minister all look stone-faced?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
First and foremost, Happy MLK day,Happy Birthday first lady! That is actually a surprising birthday. Huh!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Adaspire2: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2011
Bull Shit
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by koruji(m): 1:04am On Oct 28, 2011
I hate to think about how much this costed the Nigerian taxpayer, but you know what? GEJ and his wife are people too.

Happy Birthday to the first lady, and a thoughtful gesture from the president to his wife. grin grin grin

Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Nigeria's first lady was given a 'surprise' birthday party in Perth, Australia today Oct 26th, by her husband and her handlers. The Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam conducted the birthday ceremony.

The president and the first lady are currently in Australia to participate in the 2011 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM).
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Nymphnode(m): 2:54am On Oct 28, 2011
dejiavu:

t a x p a y e r s' m o n e y
Before nko?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by ghostofsparta(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2011
@Topic

[size=50pt]Na wa o! why didn't she celebrate her birthday on the moon, she can afford a transparent oxygen chamber the size of Aso rock, ofcourse with our money[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by luluosas(m): 7:06am On Oct 28, 2011
Suprised birthday indeed! So, Nigeria is no longer a good place to celebrate birthday now. Sorry o, I forgot Boko Boyz are around.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by pcnwamadi(m): 7:30am On Oct 28, 2011
i ve neva seen a country wit lazy, stupid, dumb, uninformed and bunch of mudafuckin citizens such as nigerians, Evry tin dey see dey must complain, dats y dey remain poor, Why dnt u invest ur time in doin sumtin gud wit ur lifes dan insultin d leaders, D reason y people are poor in dis country is over dependent on govt. Govt cnt solve our problems, dere is high need 4 eficient private sector. U idiots calling gej names, have u eva done anytin in ur life for d betament of dis country? Am sure 90percent of u insultin mr. President wil steal all d money if u were electd local govt chairmen, hw much more president. Bunch of hipocrits,
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Kolababa: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2011
UK Government went for CHOGM with just 15 delegates but your Nigerian Government went with 135 delegates, everything on tax payers money throwing party for wife. Must they celebrate birthday at CHOFM Summit, a complete misplace of priority. This is an indication that your GEJ is idle over there.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by pkv(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2011
^national embarrasment.hisss!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Otunbakay(m): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2011
While millions of Nigerians do not know where their next meal would come from, GEJ is busy flaunting the thought provoking misuse of our collective wealth. Well, this can only be done in a country where the leaders 're seen and worshiped as 'mini-gods.'
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by winwinx: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2011
Is that realy a bd party or else,
Hweva, that is Niaja 4u.
He has deviated from all his lofty promises.
We must arise to resist this. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by Kx: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2011
Birthday celebration can come first, CHOGM session second.

What a way to prioritize!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by ifyalways(f): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2011
Its normal and quiye fair to celebrate birthday parties,The first family can be excused But was the Nigerian contingent really 135 in number and what are their roles or biz @ Australia
Re: Patience Jonathan's Surprise Birthday Party In Australia by N101: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2011
What's the big deal about a delegation of 135? That's about 1m+ per delegate, so in fact we all had a share of the cake through our representative on ground in Australia grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Raid Bomb Factory In Kano / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / How Kano Hisbah Oppresses And Brutalizes The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.