Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) (4034 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by marvelck: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Naija female corper slams terrible camp food...

A beautiful Nigerian youth corps member, who is currently at one of the orientation camps in the north, has taken to her Facebook page to slam the terrible food being served to the youth corpers in camp.

According to the corper, who is used to eating sharwama, and ice cream, the meals given to them in the camp are watery and badly prepared

She wrote;

Unaa no tell me on time say na this kind #food I go chop for 3 good weeks

I would have arrange mind before coming to this camp

See me see good #food kwanu 🥲

Mami don finish my money. Please you guys should advise me.

See pictures of the meals below

*The corpers in the picture below, were only used to illustrate the post. They ain't the one that made the complaint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Cassandraloius: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2023
My dear sister, get used to it, keep enjoying the watery meals, you can as well eat at mami market if you have enough money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by TANID(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2023
undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Abrah20: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2023
That's very poor
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by illicit(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2023
It might not be the best, but many families eat worse than that...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2023
What is this nonsense
I can’t eat it oh
Mami market sure
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Godsongang: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2023
If you have a enough money go to Mami...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Natbrowny: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2023
NYSC IS A PARAMILITARY EXPERIENCE.

U aint expected to get comfortable.

U will eat trash n junk disguised as food.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2023
Welcome to prison camp
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Ensa777(f): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2023
What's that shit in the 2nd pic.
Hope they are not trying to replicate ukazi soup there.
Looks like the water you wanna throw away after washing your soup pot.Eeww.
Thank God I didn't even sleep for once in that Nonwa gbam tai camp .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Mrtaye: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Natbrowny:

No mind her she doesn't know the meaning of youth service....it's just like being in a military camp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2023
We fared better in karaye kano.
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by BigDawsNet: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2023
I ate it to have the experience... omo all the butters were just finding dere square root at mami markets for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

This life make sure you have money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Ekwueme92: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Na Mami Market finish my money for camp back on 2019. The first time I taste nysc food, i vomit badly. That na poison no be food. Mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Blitzking: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
Na why e good to get money...go mama.. chop better food..spagherri and efo Riro in dino voice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
marvelck:
Naija female corper slams terrible camp food...

A beautiful Nigerian youth corps member, who is currently at one of the orientation camps in the north, has taken to her Facebook page to slam the terrible food being served to the youth corpers in camp.

According to the corper, who is used to eating sharwama, and ice cream, the meals given to them in the camp are watery and badly prepared

In her words;

Unaa no tell me on time say na this kind #food I go chop for 3 good weeks

I would have arrange mind before coming to this camp

See me see good #food kwanu 🥲

Mami don finish my money. Please you guys should advise me.

See pictures of the meals below

Many poor people will eat it like that oh
God forbid
During my time in Lagos 2019 I was only eating they jollof rice because e sweet pass the ones dem dey sell for mami put call 📞 if you doubt .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by julybaba(m): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
This looks like shit. 💩

God forbid poverty.
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yuck!

Warrisdis?! shocked
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Eriggs: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Warridis
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
I ate all the nonsense they served us at NYSC camp because to me, that was the only time to get my own share of our economy. Just made sure I had flagyl drug always though.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by davillian(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
I dint for once ate Thier food in camp
I gave out my meal tickets and ate at the mammy market.....
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Yankee101: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Camp food is cooked by corpers like yourself
Na una serve una self after cooking
They just give you ingredients and a number of states provide cows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by 234daniel2010(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Natbrowny:

People should learn to stand for the truth. FG has a budget for every meal as a Corp member during your stay in camp, the last Administration increased the budget to N700 per meal. If they serve you anything less u have right to complain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
I shat my guts out at Abia Camp back in the days.

Didn't stop me from night duties till I was caught... grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
Free food, and you are complaining.

And if you look closely, she is an APC supporter.
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by Orinechi: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
These ones will be penalized. They don't know what the have put themselves in
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by AmancalledGod: 1:18am On Nov 10, 2023
This one see food still dey complain... You never ready to chop anyway
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by sulakishop(m): 3:05am On Nov 10, 2023
The economy itself has been watered down. Didn't you go with your own provisions and money to enter mammy?
Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by falcon01: 5:53am On Nov 10, 2023
The first meal I ate in camp made me sick for 3 days, so i was going to mami to get food a bit expensive but was worth it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Corper Slams Watery Meals Served In Camp (pictures) by ekelebeXstunner: 12:11pm On Jan 06
I served in ABJ. The meals were decent. If she really was a slay queen, she would arrange money to feed herself for the three weeks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen When You Can Satisfy Her In Bed: A Must Read! / Girls...! For The Last Time.. BE WARN! / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.