Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) (51197 Views)

Serial Female Ex-Convict Thief Caught In UNIPORT Hostel (Pics, Video) / Condition Of Rivers State University Hostel: Pics & Video / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by highness25(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Truths9ja:
Unilag students share the present state of their #350k hostel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGZla3xS1Ws?si=vXnYca8xXbQCUoiW
na like that e de when una pack enter? Something wey una spoil una de show us. How reasonable person go see hostel like this comot 350k pay still pack enter... Make una go sleep abeg
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by clydecarson(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Truths9ja:
Unilag students share the present state of their #350k hostel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGZla3xS1Ws?si=vXnYca8xXbQCUoiW

Abeg Y'all stop with this lies...unilag hostel is not 350k,he probably bought it from someone that got bed space

This is my school and I know how things are done here,stop with this lies abeg,when he can use that 350k to 400k to get a place at high rise or ozuluwa.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2023
Adewale1603:
All these are mostly caused by mismanagement of these students by themselves. Nigerians don't have the culture of managing things well
Shame on you, see your best school in lagos.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Khyrvxjzy: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2023
Natbrowny:

Officially
Nigeria has casted..

Leaders don dey share Subsidy.. Same subsidy bastards say go enter education.

you can see why government is asking for university 40% igr
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by snowball11(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
And some idiots keep hawking this school as the nation's pride! undecided

No wonder the nation is like shit! grin

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
clydecarson:

Abeg Y'all stop with this lies...unilag hostel is not 350k,he probably bought it from someone that got bed space

This is my school and I know how things are done here,stop with this lies abeg,when he can use that 350k to 400k to get a place at high rise or ozuluwa.
No be everybody go wan go such distance like ozuola or high-rise, perhaps Fagunwa was selling as high as 300k. I don't blame this student reselling their hostels, na school cause this nonesense. The hostel we dey manage before, you comot 3 hostels menhhh where do you expect the population gap of the 3 hostels to stay?? Stupid school and administration, why can't they make the process very transparent and not selling hostel backdoor too and call for investors to build more hostels.. Land plenty now
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Stupid tik toker! Your friend purchased an hostel space illegally and you are ranting.

You will still bring in squatter who are the ones damaging hostels and rendering them inhabitable.
see their lagos best school cheesy grin
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Ishilove: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2023
This should be Makama Bida or Fagunwa.

Madam, UNILAG does not charge 350k for hostel space. You bought it from a student who sold her allocated space to you for that exorbitant amount. Na wetin you dey find you don see
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Lambasta: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
At least they're not paying 350k

APOPTOSIS:
Is this a Hostel or Animal Husbandry?
I'm pleading with UNN not to upload theirs.
I don't want to feel nauseous & possibly puke this morning. Learnt UNN has got gutters inside dia rooms.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Charly68: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
The maintenance department of the school should be brought to book.. Things are so bad in some sector of the nation because of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by tuzle(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
nedekid:

What do you expect when people living in face me I face you come to use proper toilets? Is it not to shit any how?
I remember in the mid 90s during nysc at a Aba, the coppers lodge. Some aboki coppers. They will poo and not fetch water to flush. Infact the first one will shit, then the others will follow ontop of the poo of the others!
Omo, one day we, ie the Lagos boys lead by one my paddy from mushin waited for them to do their usual, then blocked then to go get water and flush. See quarrel that morning. Abokis were wondering what they did wrong! That must they flush after they shit? That if we wanted fresh loo, can't we go fetch water to flush their shit for them? When they started getting violent, we had to blackout and go fetch water.
Lots of folks live like animals, you do not expect them to come to a neat hostel and live like you do at home.
the most annoying thing is that they will know there is no water there, but will still go ahead and use it and most federal schools have few cleaners cleaning the rest room. What my school has done in most comfort room is to man someone there. Those people will make sure u fetch water or if there is no water they won't allow u use it.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by clydecarson(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
yourshopkwikguy:
No be everybody go wan go such distance like ozuola or high-rise, perhaps Fagunwa was selling as high as 300k. I don't blame this student reselling their hostels, na school cause this nonesense. The hostel we dey manage before, you comot 3 hostels menhhh where do you expect the population gap of the 3 hostels to stay?? Stupid school and administration, why can't they make the process very transparent and not selling hostel backdoor too and call for investors to build more hostels.. Land plenty now

To be honest land plenty inside this school to build more hostels,that hostel opposite education since I entered that school and finished they are still building itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...I tire for that school
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by ebufa: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
descarado:
If you build this type of mens room in any Nigerian university, give the place one year and it will become like the ones in naija unis.

We are naturally dirty.
Very dirty people.
Of course authority will embezzle fund for maintainance.

Na only naija food still dey okay.

Yorubas are the dirtiest!
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Lumarstone: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2023
I hope foreigners are not seeing this post? Because if they do, it will be shameful on the side of the institution in particular and FG in general.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by MrBroke(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
Even a grave side is more serene and neat than this hell am seeing on my screen. Even for free I no go fit stay here or come visit anybody for this kind place. Tufiakwa
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by 7arrows: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Is this a Hostel or Animal Husbandry?
I'm pleading with UNN not to upload theirs.
I don't want to feel nauseous & possibly puke this morning. Learnt UNN has got gutters inside dia rooms.

Ok UNN let's go...
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Evolutionism: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
That's the standard in Shiiithole.

This was one of the reason why i had to resort to obtain my degrees and other certifications online.

The Bitter Truth is that An average nigerian is extremely filthy. Most Nigerians smell like Shiit. The atmosphere is nothing to write home about. Even the supposed Rich and Welltodo wouldn't know this until they travel abroad. Once you land in europe and smells their atmosphere, One would think they sprayed Fragrance into their Atmosphere but nah!!! That's how the country smell because they are all welltodo and very hygienic..

I can't stand being around most Shiiitholians for long. They usually smell like ShiiitπŸ˜‚

A Dead And Decayed SOCIETY.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by newoffer: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
We are shamelessly wicked in this country.
NoToPile:

Obiously it's the student who got the ballot at 40k that sold at 350k
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by euniquea(f): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
I knew it will be that Makama hall.... Bedbug nearly finished my life in that hostel many years ago though

Popularly called
(Sodom&Gomorrah) πŸ‘‰πŸ» (Newhall)

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by MrColdsweat: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
Tinubulation
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by TVTM2023: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
It's a picture of the state of the Nation.
The government cannot maintain its citizens but keep spending people for their services.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by sulaak(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
If they don't like the state of their hostel, they should protest and stop complaining, useless students
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by jeromestarks: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2023
[sub][/sub][url][/url]
Alhajikd:

Shame on you, your father and your holosho mother
nlfpmod
Seun
This guy insulted me 😭😭😭😭😭
He broke the rules. Ban him.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2023
During my first year in Lag, it was 90 officially if you were assigned. You could now sell it for 1,000.

Never knew things were so costly now
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
Shame on peter Obi, shame
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by yewit37486: 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
NoToPile:

Obiously it's the student who got the ballot at 40k that sold at 350k

The students collude with some of the staff to get the bed spaces. On the day of the ballot, the portal usually goes down, or when it doesn't most students hardly get allocated. A lot apparently goes on in the 'background', the students who get the official rooms settle some people to get it, then they sell it. It's all a racket. Very rotten system.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
It look so ..... infact nonsense
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by ufotunang: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
And this is the Lagos and university they said Tinubu developed a
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Tekahashi: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
I don't know why they will be charging high for these hostels when their state is so terrible, fuçk
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by NoToPile: 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2023
yewit37486:

The students collude with some of the staff to get the bed spaces. On the day of the ballot, the portal usually goes down, or when it doesn't most students hardly get allocated. A lot apparently goes on in the 'background' the students to get the official rooms settle some people to get it, then they sell it. It's all a racket. Very rotten system.

Hahaha that's terrible.
Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by Shikena(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2023
There is no excuse for this whether it's Unilag, ABU, OAU or a polytechnic or college of education.

The school authority must have specific fund for this and engage the alumni association, class sets, and corporate world to adopt different facilities in each hostel. Unilag can do way better than this.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) by LeoMaxtalk: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Even me. I PAID 210k and we are 12 in the room

Poor room. Bad condition. 1 toilets and bathroom.
210k times 12= imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.