Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events (2652 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / I think is time Nigeria girls begin to learn on how to chat / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Bar And Event Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No difference as long as in the end na una go dey die from all the most painful and disgraceful diseases e.g. yansh cancer and penis rot and the most gory body tearing final destination type deaths
yours is the worst....isis, bokoharam and your own kind butcher you fake preachers like chickens...and the worst part is that you guys are actually being burnt alive to death by muslims...you think typing trash behind phone keyboard means bravery...you are a joke...why not go to the north with your preaching and see whether you will ever see the light of day...mangled rotten brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2023
Beretta03:
yours is the worst....isis, bokoharam and your own kind butcher you fake preachers like chickens...and the worst part is that you guys are actually being burnt alive to death by muslims...you think typing trash behind phone keyboard means bravery...you are a joke...why not go to the north with your preaching and see whether you will ever see the light of day...mangled rotten brain cheesy

Muslims are yansh people like you so you are saying the same thing. grin

So, rotten joysticks and yansh and vagina rottenings and final destination type deaths still dey follow una smelly yansh and vagina and mouth. Like your sister here. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7908406/toto-dey-scratch-me-slay#126922011

Or dis one when your fellow partner abominations don go foq yahoo boy. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7903915/girl-mistakenly-kills-friend-fight
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Goalminded1:

Yen yen yen... Serial noisemaker like you. 🤣😂🤫🤫
You must even find this your own mouth making to be delusional. Tell yourself the truth, nau grin
Anyway, stay chest pained. Because, this is all I could perceive from your ranting mention to my comment which was directed at someone else. Amebo lesbian. cheesy

No, nau...why shout and hide behind social media? grin Go to the streets and protest, and let your judgment be swift and decisive. Let you mumy and daddy see your cracked bleeding skull under the hot sun, in broad daylight. I'm sure their hearts will be crying to the heavens.

Online missile thrower...haha. See her cheap mouth like " we will come with this and that and it will be bloody" 😭😂😂🤫
Women and mouth ehn. We know.

Shift, jare. Let me see the next person coming up behind you. I've given you the brief attention you craved for.
I know you are not referring to me but let me chip in...if the OP is a serial noise maker...then that means you are just an online attention seeker typing shit behind keyboard cheesy

And you must've been feeling over the moon with your baseless nonsensical write-up

Anyway stay heart pained because I am going to hit you very hard with the truth...till you see reason to admit your insanity cheesy

The OP is very sensible...when dealing with the crowd it is 99% intelligence and1% ruggedity...even the president of nigeria can't even dare to walk alone on the street doing campaign..he always have his securities, ammunitions and allibies.. dumbhead

point of correction airing view on social media is not cowardice....you can reach out to a large number of people at the same time both locally and internationally...why should the OP go on streets when there is social media...that's a caveman poor mentality...the true meaning of cowardice is a majority group moving like a sheep to the slaughter house to attack a group of refined dignified unshakable community....bunch of cowards...if you claim that the mass are strong why not challenge the lgbtq community one on one rather than moving in formation to attack the lgbtq community...the joke is on you buffons grin grin

Low budget anti gay activist...why not go to south africa and criminalize their homosexuality laws..and see whether your body won't be deeped inside a very deep hot oil and fried up alive.idiot☠️☠️☠️🤫🤫

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Muslims are yansh people like you so you are saying the same thing. grin

So, rotten joysticks and yansh and vagina rottenings and final destination type deaths still dey follow una smelly yansh and vagina and mouth. Like your sister here. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7908406/toto-dey-scratch-me-slay#126922011

Or dis one when your fellow partner abominations don go foq yahoo boy. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7903915/girl-mistakenly-kills-friend-fight

see how you gyrating in the OP'S thread like a headless chicken Typing off point.choke on it homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria soonest....now fvck off..I hope you die single without getting married and carry on with your evangelism if truly you want to inherit your imaginery heaven...if not just know you are living in a fool's paradise grin grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Flamemignon1(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Preservedfish:
Western folks has brainwashed us with LGBTQ nonsense including it in various media

The rate Netflix chunks out LGBTQ nonsense , you can't watch a movie without them bleeping or their LGBTQ nonsense

I'll stick to Zee World like my wife does for now
Funny because we've been watching straight content since time immemorial yet we didn't scream and complain the way you are doing now
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
Beretta03:
see how you gyrating in the OP'S thread like a headless chicken Typing off point.choke on it homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria soonest....now fvck off..I hope you die single without getting married and carry on with your evangelism if truly you want to inherit your imaginery heaven...if not just know you are living in a fool's paradise grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha! I have already beaten you in everything already sweetly marriedly living in paradise even if dollar enters N2000 to the naira. grin

And the anti yansh men police in the north will never allow it., so nothing for you rotten joysticks eaters and maggot infested vagina lickers grin

You shall live and die painfully abomination. hahahahaha.
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Hahahahahaha! I have already beaten you in everything already sweetly marriedly living in paradise even if dollar enters N2000 to the naira. grin

And the anti yansh men police in the north will never allow it., so nothing for you rotten joysticks eaters and maggot infested vagina lickers grin

You shall live and die painfully abomination. hahahahaha.
coming from someone suffering from incurable severe, small pox, epilepsy and leprosy aka Dfoolspeaker...
clowns like you are some of the most psychologically, emotionally and mentally embarrasing people on earth and the funniest part is that you masked your Stupidity with religion...everyone points and laughs at you grin grin

You can as well delude yourself that you are married and in paradise when in reality...It's great you are sad, lonely and pathetic,,that's why you are so prone to mid life crises grin

Choke on it.... homosexuality would be legalized in nigeria sooner or later

Homosexuality is prevalent and high in the north but they practice it on a low key cos of their sharia laws

But in the meantime i wish you the worst, death,affliction,torture,torment nightmare , suffering and agony as you peddle down to your inevitable fate...and journey through in the land of PERDITION in your fool's paradise grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2023
Beretta03:
coming from someone suffering from small pox, epilepsy and leprosy aka Dfoolspeaker...

See cries and lamentations of a foolish useless dying homo! grin grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See cries and lamentations of a foolish useless dying homo! grin grin grin
why did you remove my whole quote and cringe to this particular quote...I really did hit you hard with my fact filled chained saw grin grin grin

see the tears, weeps, wails, agony, anguish, peril, suffering of a futile,purposeless pointless, witless, idiotic, brainless inconsequential poverty-stricken wannabe Homophobe aka Dfoolspeaker who is about to kick the bucket very soon grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dshocker(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2023
ladybak47:
I am urging the government officials to legalize homosexuality and help curb this predicament of ungenuinely conforming to this useless heterosexual orientation.

Failure to do so will turn us into monsters.and we will wreck any straight man or straight woman to pieces or even kill them

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

If i were to be God for 24hrs, the first set of people i will delete off the surface of planet earth are gays and lesbians.
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2023
Dshocker:

If i were to be God for 24hrs, the first set of people i will delete off the surface of planet earth are gays and lesbians.
and if you were God for 24hrs you will receive the worst death than EDDY NAWGU...you won't even last for 3minutes on planet earth to accomplish that useless objective in your foolish mind.. keep crying I am enjoying your tears grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Beretta03:
why did you remove my whole quote and cringe to this particular quote...

because dat na d only place where "ins" in sense remain. d rest na your dying rotten crumbled vagima maggot leak yansh as you don dey turn to remains as dis fool grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7513005/kenyan-gayright-activist-chiloba-killed#119779097
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by teewhyhomes: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

because dat na d only place where "ins" in sense remain. d rest na your dying rotten crumbled vagima maggot leak yansh as you don dey turn to remains as dis fool grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7513005/kenyan-gayright-activist-chiloba-killed#119779097
you are wasting your inconsequential time..you go wail and cry tire for my hand...you are decayed inside and very soon your body will soon decompose..just know for sure that you are a walking dead..i am sure you must be having severe body odour 🤭 right there in your shithole...leprosy ridden decayed stinking aka Dfoolspeaker who is afraid of going to the north to preach the gospel...the immortal you serve is truly ashamed of you...keep Wallowing in your fools paradise grin

Ps: at least you highlighted the part where I gave a detailed factual account of your incurable diseases and affliction...omo you are just an eyesore... what a heavy burden of sickness placed on you grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2023
ladybak47:
go and kill yourself...ape cheesy

You are lower than an ape because even and ape will not fúck another ape of the same gender!
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2023
ladybak47:
I am urging the government officials to legalize homosexuality and help curb this predicament of ungenuinely conforming to this useless heterosexual orientation.

Failure to do so will turn us into monsters.and we will wreck any straight man or straight woman to pieces or even kill them

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!

You can only wail online, come to Oshodi market and spill this shit we go beat you like person wey tiff 500 Naira! angry
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

You are lower than an ape because even and ape will not fúck another ape of the same gender!
ignoramus Typing rubbish with confidence.... believe it or not...I will spill the fact to you...you are suffering from severe brain tumor cheesy
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

You can only wail online, come to Oshodi market and spill this shit we go beat you like person wey tiff 500 Naira! angry
she will thread with caution..she is not stupid to go into the lions enclosure grin grin grin

We have many ways of dealing with touts like you but not this strategies.....rotten brain
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
ignoramus Typing rubbish with confidence.... believe it or not...I will spill the fact to you...you are suffering from severe brain tumor cheesy

If truly you are female then you must be one hell of an ugly female who could not get the attention of a man hence went into homosexuality out of frustration grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
she will thread with caution..she is not stupid to go into the lions enclosure grin grin grin

We have many ways of dealing with touts like you but not this strategies.....rotten brain

Dirty smelly homosexual! grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Dirty smelly homosexual! grin
filthy stinking Homophobic zombie with petrid smell...I can smell your body odour🤭 from afar....spits out... disgusting grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

If truly you are female then you must be one hell of an ugly female who could not get the attention of a man hence went into homosexuality out of frustration grin
see useless logic grin grin cheesy

Okay going by your stupid logic in quote according to the emptyskull aka BareFaceLies "if truly you are a man then you must be one hell of an ugly male who could not get the attention of a man hence went into heterosexuality out of frustration" grin....omoh you are more Stupid than I thought you are grin grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
filthy stinking Homophobic zombie with petrid smell...I can smell your body odour🤭 from afar....spits out... disgusting grin

Frustration don dey catch am small small grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 9:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
see useless logic grin grin cheesy

Okay going by your stupid logic in quote according to the emptyskull aka BareFaceLies "if truly you are a man then you must be one hell of an ugly male who could not get the attention of a man hence went into heterosexuality out of frustration" grin....omoh you are more Stupid than I thought you are grin grin grin

Post your pic from the neck down and my argument will be validated. angry

I'm sure you're a flat-chested, flat-assed bow-legged nincompoop! grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Testiebobo(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2023
ladybak47:

Warning!
Warning!!
Warning!!!
My sister, ur brain is very far from your head! What do u even think you are saying?
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Post your pic from the neck down and my argument will be validated. angry

I'm sure you're a flat-chested, flat-assed bow-legged nincompoop! grin
post your own picture from the neck down and my argument will be validated

You just described your physicque cos men don't have breast they are flat chested with iron bars in their chest,, men don't have arse,, they are flat assed...I am sure you have your two legs amputated....this clownish numbskull dunderhead just indirectly described his Grotesque physique grin grin
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
My sister, ur brain is very far from your head! What do u even think you are saying?
and you are reasoning with your anus...cos your brain have been chopped off from the onset before you typed cheesy
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Frustration don dey catch am small small grin
depression don dey catch you small small... homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria...accept the truth and kiss the dust cheesy
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Testiebobo(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
and you are reasoning with your anus...cos your brain have been chopped off from the onset before you typed cheesy
Are u done barking? Pls next time just try to reduce your saliva. slowpoke!! WEREY
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by Beretta03: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
Are u done barking? Pls next time just try to reduce your saliva. slowpoke!! WEREY
are you done buzzing?...next time go do a brain and sense transplant before you quote me again if not I will unleash mayhem on you....DULLARD!!..MUGU
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by robosky02(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Karmar03:
then get ready for your love ones to die
They are gonna wreck marriages and destroy your brothers and sisters smiley

Monster unleashed

Abeg park well

Rubbish
Re: It Is High Time Nigeria Legalize Same Sex Marriage, Gay Clubs,bar And Events by BareFacedLies(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Beretta03:
depression don dey catch you small small... homosexuality will be legalized in nigeria...accept the truth and kiss the dust cheesy

Before you convince people to support your rubbish you must be ready galvanise support by holding gay pride marches.

I dare you to hold a gay pride march in Nigeria and see what will happen to you! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Boyfriend Leaves Messages / Why Won't Guys Listen? / For How Long Do You Speak With Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.