Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? (78175 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by bantilosha: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ashawo women everywhere

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by SMOGnow: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
I feel sorry for men. They're marrying deliliahs

8 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Preservedfish: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mind your business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be.
stay clear from husband and wife matter
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
bantilosha:
If op no report that olosho, e no go beta for am
e don better for you?

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Adewale1603(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
You can't use a meme that says "I hate my husband" if you don't share that sentiment
it doesn't mean, it's just for fun. It doesn't means one shares that same sentiment. There are lots of things people post on social medias, doesn't mean it's about them personally or applies to their own life. Its actually meant for other people going through those ordeals or encounter
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.

If this is what destroys the marriage then they really weren't right for each other.

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by xtvn(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Last last na your head everything go de
englishmart:
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Westerhoffe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...
And when that, happens, he's a goner.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Chetas81(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:

No dey put mouth for husband and wife issue
your own is under way

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Chetas81(m): 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
bantilosha:
Ashawo women everywhere
THE NIGERIAN WOMEN OF TODAY,ASHEWO EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA, THEIR HERE IN OUR COMPANY

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
Akproko wetin concern you? You should learn to mind your business. Or end up in the grave before your time.

If you know wetin happen to Brother Saliu Elenu gboro in 1808/, you no go put mouth for husband and wife matter

I don talk my own o.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Carcholce: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
it doesn't mean, it's just for fun. It doesn't means one shares that same sentiment. There are lots of things people post on social medias, doesn't mean it's about them personally or applies to their own life. Its actually meant for other people going through those ordeals or encounter

You are saying trash. Whatever catches your interest on social media and even warrant you to take it and post on your page is of sentimental value to you. You share same belief. That is why on Facebook, instagram and the likes they have an option to filter what do not want to see on your feeds.

6 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by 7arrows: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

There r two sides to a coin. It's possible they are having issues and she feels unloved.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by TheSuperX(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
Fear Women

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Idadurun: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
HOW YOU TAKE GET ANOTHER MAN WIFE NUMBER TO THE EXTENT OF CHECKING HER WHATSAPP STATUS.
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE WIFE?
I GUESS YOU SAW WHAT YOU WANT. ABI YOU DEY FIND HER?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Singhabele: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
undecided

Send to d husband so she can go find her own..
B4 u start hearing that all d kids no belong 2 s man..
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Omoapena(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

How far, you no get any problem personally wey require time and focus?

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Chetas81(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
ASHEWO EVERY CORNER OF NIGERIA,IN MY PLACE OF WORK HERE IN AJAO ESTATE, DURING THE BREAK TIME, IF YOU BUY FOOD DURING THE BREAK TIME, YOU CAN 4UK AFTER CLOSING TIME, AWON OLOSHI ONIRANU, THIS ARE THE PEOPLE'S WIFE
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
That may just be cruise she is catching and forming......pls mind your business and don't Intrude!

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by malaria(f): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Sp someone can not write what she wants in peace because people like you read meaning to every fucking thing on social.media . Posts are not exactly what people feel .sometimes is for fun . People call their spouses big head . Do you think they actually mean it .
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by HopeGying: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
What are you waiting for? I feel like to nak kala on your head for the delay. Except you're pretending to like the man.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
She is not the only one...
I have a married woman who calls me every evening when her husband who is a Lecturer in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is away drinking every evening.

The wife who is 35years always disturb me to come back to Zaria where she always sneek to my place for sex.

This is what I observe, most ladies got married to a man they are not in love with, they got married for Wedding show off!
So when the marriage begging to fade, they start hating the man.

Once a woman hates you, she will live with you like a devil but deal with you secretly ...

8 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Innobee99(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

Shebi the husband dey Watsapp too...

Allow him to find out by himself.
The wife might have blocked him from seeing her statuses

4 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by NJV: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

Shebi the husband dey Watsapp too...

Allow him to find out by himself.

My thoughts exactly. Abi the man no dey use WhatsApp?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
malaria:
Sp someone can not write what she wants in peace because people like you read meaning to every fucking thing on social.media . Posts are not exactly what people feel .sometimes is for fun . People call their spouses big head . Do you think they actually mean it .
Are you talking about relationship or marriage, is it the advance relationship what you people call marriage this days? How will my mum regards my Dad in such manner before us his children. Any way, that is why married women today don't even know their left or right
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
Don't be a fvcking rat.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by TescoD99: 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Na GBWhatsApp you dey use because the woman already deleted the status.
Comrade wey sabi. Two more bottles for you grin
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Idadurun:
HOW YOU TAKE GET ANOTHER MAN WIFE NUMBER TO THE EXTENT OF CHECKING HER WHATSAPP STATUS.
WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE WIFE?
I GUESS YOU SAW WHAT YOU WANT. ABI YOU DEY FIND HER?
You don't have neighbors, church members, business partners, colleagues or family friends where you come from?

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by sacajawea: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
See the Darkness in this One's heart...
Sick Fvck!
You don't care about nothing it's all pleasure to you

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by mastermaestro(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Both men and women are passing through hell in so many marriages. May GOD comfort them. Don't judge her unless you know what are sorrows are. sad
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chetas81:
your own is under way
Motigbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.