Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? (78171 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nmezor(f): 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
OP, beta mind ya business... Madam Gold
is simply kidding

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Have you ever heard the WORD mind your business before, if you haven't. GOOGLE IT
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by IjebuWarrior: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why you even get her number sef?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Adewale1603(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
Carcholce:

You are saying trash. Whatever catches your interest on social media and even warrant you to take it and post on your page is of sentimental value to you. You share same belief. That is why on Facebook, instagram and the likes they have an option to filter what do not want to see on your feeds.
I do post lots of different funny memes with different captions, vawulence memes on social media status, be it Facebook or Whatsapp. It's just for jokes and fun, it doesn't in any way applies to me or to my personal life. Just for fun and laugh over it.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by KillahPriest: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be.
mind your fûcking business cool
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by jojothaiv(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
Na GBWhatsApp you dey use because the woman already deleted the status.
One of the many problems we are facing in this our beloved country.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by thinkmoney(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
Tell my husband and you d**
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Infinity1234: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yowhatshapp user lipsrsealed
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by globalresource: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mind your business. May be you need to see the one your own lady dey do

I only report a life threatening issue or report a kid before they become an adult .Aside that I mind my business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by SonOfDSoil01: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...
grin omo you nailed it, nothing to add….the op better stick to this advise lobatan grin
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by BareFacedLies(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

This does not prove anything
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Jaycee07(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
undecided

Don’t tell him yourself. Protect your identity. If you care so much about his emotional wellbeing, do any of the following:

Option #1: Get a new SIM and post the message to him and then discard the sim.
Option #2 : Get a neutral person to deliver the message.
Option #3: Use the same SIM card and deliver the message to the woman and urge her to confess to the husband all her acts of infidelity as your are fully aware of them, if she has ever cheated on him, watch her reaction. Once you’re done with that, let her be.
If your acquaintance is a smart guy, he’ll know what to do.
If he confronts his wife with the message and she denies it, you know that you’ve done your part.
A man may settle issues with his wife tomorrow, but your relationship with that man will be strained permanently if you make a direct approach. It’s a very sensitive matter.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by justli: 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

You'll be making a very big mistake. That post might just be vague and meaningless to her. And even if it isn't, you didn't catch her cheating on her husband. This is one time you absolutely should mind your business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
This could be just a banter out of a disagreement grin . You don't know how some couples "enter" themselves whenever they have issues.

I hope you don't receive hot water on your head before you learn how to mind your business. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Realist777: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Baba, wetin concern you with wetin nor concern you?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mind your business 😁
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Allwell96: 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
The husband no dey WhatsApp? Allow him to catch her himself
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Ashawo dey her eyes.
wetin dey your own eyes Mr destroyer! Jobless mofo
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by vikstandon(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2023
Rich4god:

Shebi the husband dey Watsapp too...

Allow him to find out by himself.

You sure say she no blacklist the man may e no see em status.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Burgerlomo: 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mind your business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by skales67(m): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

Wait o... describe her...is she fair in complexion? She looks like one of my clients who booked me in the past...that name (Madam Gold)
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hahahaha that gender eh .. we keep advising men to understand the red pill thread on nairaland. Is very important

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by uuzba(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Mind your own business ooo.
Why should she/he mind his own business?
The woman posted the information PUBLICLY.
Shouldn't the PUBLIC see the information again?
And that includes everybody that knows the woman.
ESPECIALLY her husband.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by KELLSNELLY(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why e be say u get the woman number, Which kind relationship una get?? wink The husband no dey view her status?? What am I even saying undecided
But I've made my point grin
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Exceed15: 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Amebo ki lo kan e
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by lesson44: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
“ I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be”

That sounds personal. Do you have personal problem with the woman or are you just jealous of married people?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Megabig: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

Until they use you settle, do you think he hasn’t noticed more than you just saw for him to suspect her of infidelity? Screenshot it and ask her what she meant by that, it’s an insult for her to post such knowing you are close to her husband, she can hide it from you as she did for her husband, she can’t be rubbing it in your face
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

You know weather her husband don see the status? Learn to mind your business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Chetas81(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:

Motigbo
oshé
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by okoroemeka(m): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
don't be a joy killer,she may post such after a fight or bad day with her husband,mind your own business it is not your concern and it is unhealthy to have a scorned woman is your enemy i
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Bbqekpa: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

You are a terrible and childish fellow
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by phemmyfour: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Mind your biz cos when they eventually come back together, you ll be the topic of discussion as a busybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.