Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? (78174 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mr event planner
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by dannyspeejay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
lmao grin

what caught ur attention op....
it's obviously not the post cheesy

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Burgermotors: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Oga mind your business, why not channel your energy in telling Tinubu that he is not capable of being president than waisting your time on peoples marriage.... Nigerian youths self

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by YelloweWest: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be.
I can see you are jobless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
Please do and may God bless you abundantly.
We should not protect or hide evil. It's a sin.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:

No dey put mouth for husband and wife issue

Learn how to mind your Business
Ọdẹ
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...
Rubbish and senseless comment.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by funkemary(f): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Leave husband and wife issue else they will put you in between
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Ni daddy E tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by finallybusy: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Who is raising these feminine men? Weirdos.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
Untimely death will not locate u o

englishmart:
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by ToyinDipo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
How will that nail her?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

you shld first find out if the man and the woman are currently having any conflict in their marriage right now cos this cld just be a reaction of the woman expressing her frustration in a conflict with her husband...

Ill assume youre single and dont understand these things... dont be too forward in a attempt to score cheap points
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Enemyofpeace: 1:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Mind your business and stfu. That’s why people like you always die young
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by afiaonline: 3:46am On Nov 11, 2023
englishmart:

Maybe them quarrel LOL
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Adexsilver4(m): 4:31am On Nov 11, 2023
Op give this woman second chance na
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Lanre1st(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2023
Who told you her husband did not see it? Many marriage nowadays are just co-tenate relationships. Please mind your business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2023
adesegun121:

Ni daddy E tongue
Ni iya ọdẹ OLOSHO to biẹ
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ni iya ọdẹ OLOSHO to biẹ
If your mama no do olosho ur dead beat papa will not bring you to dis world tongue tongue
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Zinpat: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2023
englishmart:

How is it your business?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by BluelightHotel: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2023
What are you doing saving her number and checking her status?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2023
adesegun121:

If your mama no do olosho ur dead beat papa will not bring you to dis world tongue tongue
Wey rey
Mistake product of a useless ugly old hag olosho mother and a drunkard old fool father.
Na inside poverty all of una go remain forever.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Wey rey
Mistake product of a useless ugly old hag olosho mother and a drunkard old fool father.
Na inside poverty all of una go remain forever.
Cry cry baby Omo baba werey tongue tongue
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2023
adesegun121:

Cry cry baby Omo baba werey tongue tongue
Ọdẹ
Ọmọ irankiran grin
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by adesegun121(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Ọmọ irankiran grin
Ni awon ara ile yi
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by JapaNinja: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
englishmart:
Ashawo dey her eyes.

No mind dem.

Na so some of them comot house, na their best friend come take over the husband.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2023
Hmmmm.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by UncleKoboko: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
adesegun121:

Ni awon ara ile yi
Niẹ ati irandiran ẹ
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by faithfull18(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
The number of man married to cheating wife may be in the majority, you can do yourself a lot of good by always expecting the unexpected! The number of married wife on Tinder under a different name is alarming according to a YT source
Just change the wife to husband. People's husband's everywhere cheating.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by webbymeyo: 2:13am On Mar 18
Red WhatsApp is a customized version of WhatsApp that boasts a red-themed interface, offering users a visually distinct messaging experience. It appeals to users who prefer a bold and vibrant color scheme, providing an alternative aesthetic to the standard WhatsApp application.https://thegbapk.com/red-whatsapp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.