Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? (78172 Views)

My Friends First Son Doesn't Look Like Him Or His Wife, Should I Tell Him? / 'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Carcholce: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
I do post lots of different funny memes with different captions, vawulence memes on social media status, be it Facebook or Whatsapp. It's just for jokes and fun, it doesn't in any way applies to me or to my personal life. Just for fun and laugh over it.

You still do not get it. Whatever you post is relative to how you think and function.

In Christian teachings it is said that, you do not speak or say things that is against your faith and beliefs. Not even for the fun of it. Because it contradicts your beliefs. It applies to all right thinking persons, be you Christian, Muslim or not.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by YomiYarzo: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Solo Makinde mind ya business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Smithwilliams826: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.
I will be very glad to destroy that marriage if need be.
Save a man. Tell him. Use another number.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Gkay1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
You don't know what that woman is passing through in secret
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by obaidan: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
I would have said you should mind your business, But You've got to be your brother's keeper
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by colbycell: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Women with that kind names are always streets collectors.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by obaidan: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
Gkay1:
You don't know what that woman is passing through in secret
Let him just facilitate the ending of the marriage, so that the woman can stop passing through whatever she's passing through

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by qleap2all(m): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
she can sue you for this? Nigerians don't know anything about DATA PROTECTECTION /Bunch of illiterates?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Dchampion65: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Why carrying another person matter for head dey hawk inside holdup.
Nah joblessness

Meanwhile your GF or WIFI dey do worse.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Dchampion65: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
obaidan:
I would have said you should mind your business, But You've got to be your brother's keeper

...... be your brother's keeper in this situation has sent some to untimely death or break a long time relationship.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by benqo01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Op abort mission, trust me ya matter go end for bed when dem dey knack i don tell u
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Omoawoke2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
I'm planning to tell her husband, who happens to be an acquaintant of mine. On the other hand, I'm considering the consequence. He's been suspecting her of infidelity, and this could finally nail her.

Please do, you will help the man.
A woman posting this means she’s very careless and ready to fuvk anybody for money

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
adesegun121:

No dey put mouth for husband and wife issue

Learn how to mind your Business
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by nedekid: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Op, you that you are talking, do you know what your own spouse might be upto? Better mind your business and let sleeping dogs lay.
Na so one baba insisted his daughter in law way no streight. He took his grandson for DNA test and found out the boy was not in anyway related to him. That was how he felt vindicated and sent for his son who resides abroad. His son landed, took the boy for DNA test to confirm, only to find out the boy was truelly his. Wahala, wahala!
Baba and his son were then compelled to do DNA, only to find out babas son was not his biological son, na mama, babas wife that commited the infidelity!
OP, you fit go show your paddy his wife's post, only to find out both his wife and yours are friends that have hidden secrets. That one can decide to expose your own madam too, bring out her darkside you never knew about. Say she even worse pass the other woman.
Omo the day 2 responsible, respected married women fought on my street, watin then reveal that day, both husband's never recover till today. Infact them pack out before rent expire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Bornboy4: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2023
DON'T!
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by obaidan: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dchampion65:

...... be your brother's keeper in this situation has sent some to untimely death or break a long time relationship.
so what would you have him do...watch his friend struggle with a loveless relationship that is already draining him(because he said his friend was suspecting his wife already) ...... i know u have a point but what would you have him do for his friend

2 Likes

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by eventainment(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
This won't get to the supreme court.
Lol. Catch a woman red handed and she will still defend herself
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by dbanjj1629(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2023
Op just mind your business o. E get why
englishmart:
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by mukthar2000(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na ur head both couple go use break coconut, I no no wetin concern you .las las then go settled the matter u remain for middle then go they see u are their enemy.
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by seguno2: 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

So the husband is not on WhatsApp? Or what is the meaning of your story
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by seguno2: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Ashawo dey her eyes.

Are you one of the many fake prophets and imams who see witches, demons and enemies but fail to see corruption in the offerings, zakat, vows, seeds, tithes etc that they happily accept
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by seguno2: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2023
bantilosha:
which yeye debate? Dem dey debate concrete evidence?

Where is the evidence, and what is concrete about it please?
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by occfx: 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

Minding your business is important but if you have to save a bro... Do that with security
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by BluntCrazeMan: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:

I know a recently married woman who Continue to post things like:

“Men Are Scum”.

(She would post pictures of weddings and be asking)==> “God When”??

“If you like me and you want to date me, talk am now ooo”..

“Share my photos on you status.. my soulmate fit dey your contact list”.

____
And I go dey wonder if this lady is still thinking she is a baby..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Benteazaa(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
That marriage needs to be destroyed so the man can be free

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Qatar2022: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Find a way to tell that make
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Olu1000: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
That's the problem. She blocked his ass.

The marriage is over already! How can a married woman block her husband and they are still “married”? Tell the man immediately! I can imagine the hell the man will be going through in that “marriage”! He clearly doesn’t have a wife.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by MICVOCT(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kingluqman:
Last last if you tell the husband, e go later hate you because their problem go finish grin

Verdict!

MICVOCT
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Govocrete: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Let me advice you based on experience. The was of my friend told me about 12 year ago that her lecturer gave (dashed) her #250k. I asked her several questions in 5 seconds.

1. Hope you didn't collect
2. If your have collected it, you have to return it.
3. Why did he gave you the money.

She told me, she collected and have spent much of it. She went further to say the lecturer is toasting her. It was then I told myself that monkey hand have entered soup.

This I cannot and will not be able to tell me friend so I decided to play a mind game with my friend when we met few days layer.

I told him, my XYZ friend wife told me that her lecturer gave her 250k, I am concerning and I want to tell my friend.

My friend whose wife collected the 250k to whom I was discussing with told me not to tell the husband. His reason was that the husband reaction could be deadly.

Six (6) years later, the wife decided to pack out and the marriage ended. After he collected his dowry back from the in-law, i finally told him to story and reminded him of his advice to me then.

So use wisdom to handle the situation

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Sirchiboy: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
englishmart:
Coincidentally, she's yoruba.
She get big bumbum
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Emperor5(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba...if the man na simp.....na ontop bed them go use conclude your matter..... She go even lie say she don catch you before wey you dey look her yansh or say you don try ask her out before......

Na so your news go reach social media...
U got it right
Re: This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? by Sucre7: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚙𝚊.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.