Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62944 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by macho44(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc
Are you proud of this NONSENSE wey you type?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Gandrova: 6:52am On Nov 21, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.
It is a foundational issue.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ojex004: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.

The funniest thing is that she will even make it than you in days to come. Help and support from different people go locate her now as news don show her to the world. God don pick her call
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by OyinO: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2023
She is right as far as the Nigerian case is involved. I don't blame her at all.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Yuneehk(f): 7:33am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Etc

Try use Google next time if you no sabi how to spell their name.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by PaulH07: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

Na wetin her head carry she go do...
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by judinho07(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2023
""hhhmm oga'ooh...๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by DrMuzungu(m): 8:06am On Nov 21, 2023
These young yansh-o-logy scientists... Hesus!!!!!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ORIAYO70(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

Ngo go rescue am.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by darediamond(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2023
ahnie:

Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
You owe me a thank you.
Ma fi ejo e pa WA, simple yes or no.

No language is special.

In France one is un.

U hear am so?

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by seunjungle1(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2023
It is very good for a lady to born whatever she wants to born earlier...ask Genny, Omotola, Iyabo Ojo and others that born early...though it might be tough initially but turned to good later.
By the time the girl is 30years, the child will be turn 13/14years.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2023
seunjungle1:
It is very good for a lady to born whatever she wants to born earlier...ask Genny, Omotola, Iyabo Ojo and others that born early...though it might be tough initially but turned to good later.
It's not about giving birth early that's d bone of contention here but d clause used "Who School Help"! Moreover, giving birth has a lot to do with maturity (age) because those U mentioned earlier must have had their ups and downs in the course of raising their kids!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2023
seunjungle1:
na village reasoning be this
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by rafcrown(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2023
You still have a long way to go
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2023
no be google she dey ask?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by rolams(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2023
The one who school no help, pregnancy no fit help am too.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by purples25(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You want to know who advised her? It is those nairaland niggahs looking for 'fresh meat' to chook their kini inside ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ก

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Blackdisciple(m): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Only in two region this can happen..
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Phantom233: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Na too much fornication were lead you to this shameful situation when you're supposed to be writing your jss3 exams go come help you abi? I de pity that innocent live were you wan bring come increase your village sha
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kingzjayzee: 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Brainwashed brat
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jackipapa: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
Time will tell!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
seunjungle1:

well trained 13/14yr old or a wayward 13 yr old? What kind of teenager do you think such a clueless underage girl will raise when she herself doen't have good home training? You can't give what you don't have. That child will likely take after the mother. Even children raised by adults don't turn out well most times how much more one raised by a premature mother.

Abeg stop encouraging obscenity.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by membranus: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Juniorangel:
But who did this to her, for Christ sake she is just 16.

She did it to herself by opening her laps to whosoever did it to her, and being happy about it.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Donmaro5: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
She took the wrong turn, welcome to reality. Unforeseen pregenacy
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Azazyel: 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
This girl has actually implicated her boyfriend. I hope the guy is not above 18 sha grin
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Azazyel: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
seunjungle1:

Come on get out! Are you a paedophile?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Ayatullah(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
She must be a staunch student of the woman without shame called Tiwa Savage.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ghettochild(m): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Dem plenty here for SA... Na normal sightings.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by livebullet(m): 5:04am On Nov 22, 2023
muyico:
Etc

O Dora, my Icon ... God bless her wherever she is!

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 7:42am On Nov 22, 2023
livebullet:

O Dora, my Icon ... God bless her wherever she is!
Mama NAFDAC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Husband Doesnโ€™t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His โ€“ Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.