Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62942 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Ishilove:

Wetin dey hungry dem no dey market

I'm telling you. They are faster than their shadow.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Villa12(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Cc: Jman06

Stop writing rubbish please. You don't make any sense
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Omoluabi16(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
The world has for so long been rewarding bad behaviour. Little or no consequences for the 'baddies' rather they're treated like heroes. Her baby daddy is probably a crackhead yahoo boy.
It will keep getting worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Oceanjagaban: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Why she come resemble spider
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Lovemeharder(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
Make she pray and hustle hard.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by nedekid: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Them no de tell persin, she will learn the hard way. undecided
Hope she can turn her life around though.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by TheRedpillguy: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
She will create a legacy that will go on to live forever, what's a degree or a job description after you are dead.

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UptownVibes(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
She go realize who school help after she give birth cheesy. Make she buy diapers for one year first..
God help her say the guy no responsible, then she will understand those who school helped..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by KillahPriest: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc
you agbado miscreants are really sick upstairs. Why mention a dead woman just of tribal bigotry ? You're a bad and very wicked person
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
She must have read that line from those useless nairaland kids grin

4 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Swiftgrp: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .
Genevieve Nnaji was 16 years when she got pregnant and she struggled against a lot of headwinds to get to where she is as a female actor. This little girl will soon know what's up.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Litmus: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

It would be a small consolation if she could at least do the Job of raising the child so that he/she does not grow up to constitute a nuisance or burden to society. Unfortunately, she resembles one of those who wouldn't be able to complete the child's socialization process thus leaving society to deal with the antisocial or feral consequences.

Ghettos abroad abound with such in the form of gangs and welfare dependants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Neyoohpompy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Short not salt….School isn’t a scam
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words. undecided
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Agunesinjaweola: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
Truvelisback:
I agree with you 💯
E go pepper 🌶️ her

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Agunesinjaweola: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
The good news is that she will be grandma @ 32 !!

3 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Sholaco: 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
Etc
what's this undecided.
I doubt if school favor you either
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Sholaco: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
KillahPriest:
you agbado miscreants are really sick upstairs. Why mention a dead woman just of tribal bigotry ? You're a bad and very wicked person
be calming down 😔.
This commentator was trying to say that school favor Akuyili and Okonjo iweala.
What's your stress?

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by tctrills: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

He's seems to be smarter than her. He wouldn't come out to brag about this show of shame. Impregnating a minor is not something to be proud of..

Na the girl Mumu
What if it's a minor that got her pregnant
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.
forget! Millions with masters are out there , no job no husband no baby wetin dey gain sef. You will be surprise this little hookup girl will be more successful than PhD holder in coming years

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Yiprondi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
ahnie:

Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
You owe me a thank you.

It's Dora Akunyili not akunyili.

Okonjo Iweala not okonjo iweala

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by emmabest2000(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
ahnie:

Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
You owe me a thank you.

Bia ahnie
If this snacks wey i dey chop choke me e
I will ........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Alvin212(m): 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
I want to have sexxx with a pregnant woman

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Agunesinjaweola: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
TheRedpillguy:
She will create a legacy that will go on to live forever, what's a degree or a job description after you are dead.
At least, she's made an headline and now famous than most Academic Professors !!!

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Agunesinjaweola: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
Yiprondi:

It's Dora Akunyili not akunyili.

Okonjo Iweala not okonjo iweala
What's the difference between A and a
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Adakintroy: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria poverty emerge from believe set.

Believe God. "Religion na scam".

Respect your culture. "Na our papa time be that things don't change."

Go school! "who school help? na who know who"

Were as truth about reality is infused in all of this meaning.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by babdap: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Truvelisback:
Your English is not englishing,Sir.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by richie240: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who is the user Relationship counseling MRC and why is this person using this child's picture for advertisement or something? That is definitely not that girl's account, right? undecided

How is the man smarter than the child when he may be a grown man, a pedophile? undecided

Guy, the age of consent is
***18 in yankee,
***16 in England
***Less than 16 in middle east.
Not everything oyibo man says us sacrosanct.
Don't gaulk it!
cool

Kobojunkie:
Una mumu dey always pass una ability to reason. undecided

So Nigeria wey set dem own age of consent to 16 or is it 18, we suppose no consider at all, abi? lipsrsealed
The point is dt you brainwashed homosapiens are always quick to type and misuse the bolded (-pedophile)

The female anatomy is not as base as that bro. Your great-great-great grandmothers got married in their teens. Na oyibo man wey introduce formal education make everything wor-wor as e be now, wey be say d average woman in her late twenties is still pursuing education whereas her progenitors in d villages in d days of yore were already getting ready to be grandmas

Nor be everything oyiboman vomit una must swallow.
cool

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by mrwill123: 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2023
We will revisit this post in 5years.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Birdbyrde440: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And a person with ID Relationship counseling MRC decided it was wise to repost it for what purpose on his twitter account? I no dey social media so I don't understand all too well how these things work, but did the gal broadcast this publicly for all the world or did this gistlover gain access to it from someone on her feed and then make public that which may have been meant to remain private — for a particular group? This is disturbing me abeg! undecided

No you were brainwashed. Sorry for you, feminism destroyed you. Sorry, the damage is done.

Guess what?
Her child will be extremely intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
richie240:
Guy, the age of consent is
***18 in yankee,
***16 in England
***Less than 16 in middle east.
Not everything oyibo man says us sacrosanct.
Don't gaulk it!
)
Una mumu dey always pass una ability to reason. undecided

So Nigeria wey set dem own age of consent to 16 or is it 18, we suppose no consider at all, abi? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
Etc
Me inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.