Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62989 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
Provided she's married or have the baby's daddy to take responsibility for her and the child, no problems!

I think more girls should decide what they want early enough and go for it. If you want to marry early, please do. Don't go wasting your time and then end up unmarried and jittery at old age like our nairaland evening newspapers!

I'll advise young girls to please stop taking marital or relationship advise from old unmarried women! It is very dangerous! Parents should also endeavor to protect their young daughters from such ladies! They don't mean well for you but only want to drag you into their kind of fate. Misery loves company!

If you want to marry early, please go ahead and marry! After all, most of the so called educated ladies still heap all the financial responsibilities on their husbands, making me wonder the use of all the education. The worst are those that would have gone into menopause before getting one simp to marry them. The husband will not gain anything eventually because he'll spend his resources in going from one hospital to another in search of a child whilst also bearing the family's financial burdens.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by immortalcrown(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Where in the post did you see marriage mentioned? What exactly is the context behind the comment?Girl-child marriage?
When something goes wrong between a teenage mother and her man, people use the term "Girl-child marriage" to condemn the man involved, even if the relationship between the man and the teenager is not marriage. That's why I made the comment.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kajaard: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jman06:

I'll advise young girls to please stop taking marital or relationship advise from old unmarried women! It is very dangerous! Parents should also endeavor to protect their young daughters from such ladies! They don't mean well for you but only want to drag you into their kind of fate. Misery loves company!

Truer words were never spoken. Nicely said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kajaard:

Truer words were never spoken. Nicely said.
Honestly! A lot of ladies are already messed up mentally regarding marriage because they listened to those angry old unmarried ladies.

Even on social media, you'll see them deceiving young girls. That's a cancer currently fighting the marriage institutions especially in southern Nigeria! Many unmarried old ladies are out to prevent young girls from getting married!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kajaard: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jman06:
Honestly! A lot of ladies are already messed up mentally regarding marriage because they listened to those angry old unmarried ladies.

Even on social media, you'll see them deceiving young girls. That's a cancer currently fighting the marriage institutions especially in southern Nigeria! Many unmarried old ladies are out to prevent young girls from getting married!

Like the op. Go through her posts. A perfect example. Misery loves company.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kajaard:

Exactly!

6 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kajaard:

Jman06:
Exactly!

Says two efulefus who can not maintain a family

I don't know why you two think you're making sense in all you've been rambling about so far. Can you listen to your dumb submission?

An underage girl with no proper education or vocational training and not financially independent getting pregnant is the best accomplishment to you two? Smh... Now I know the kind of slow guy that impregnated this girl. I can see the guy in both of YOU through your comment.

What if few years down the line something happens to the guy and he can no longer fend for them or worse still, he kicks the bucket ( God forbid), where will she start from? How will she manage the home and cater for the childrens financial needs? Na una yellow teeth she go sell to train them?

When they say a woman should be financially independent it's in case of future emergencies and not to be feeding your lazy a$$es. Since you two don't know, I just said to educate you a little otherwise I would have just ignored the living daylights out of you. Very inconsequencial thinz.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I don't know why you two think you're making sense in all you've been rambling about so far. Can you listen to your dumb submission?

An underage girl with no proper education or vocational training and not financially independent getting pregnant is the best accomplishment to you two? Smh... Now I know the kind of slow guy that impregnated this girl. I can see the guy in YOU!

What if few years down the line sometimes happens to the guy and he can no longer fend for them or worse still, he kicks the bucket ( God forbid), where will she start from? How will she manage the home and cater for the childrens financial needs? Na una yellow teeth she go sell to train them?

When they say a woman should be financially independent it's in case of future emergencies and not to be feeding your lazy a$$es. Since you two don't know, I just said to educate you a little otherwise I would have just ignored the living daylights out of you. Very inconsequencial thinz.
Mannerless thing! Evening newspaper that has refused to change her bad ways! Ewu!

I can feed your entire generation and not go broke ejiot.

Continue deceiving naive girls and dragging them into your misery! You're the who is going to kill their men abi What a lame excuse to deceive young girls!

I still maintain that any girl who wishes to marry even at 16 should go ahead and marry. If she and her man plan well they can have investment that can sustain their children should the man dies. Instead of wasting time in school to acquire degrees that can only be put to use when the man dies.

Continue in your misery, evening newspaper!

5 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Jman06:
Mannerless thing! Evening newspaper that has refused to change her bad ways! Ewu!

Continue deceiving naive girls and dragging them into your misery! You're the who is going to kill their men abi What a lame excuse to deceive young girls!

I still maintain that any girl who wishes to marry even at 16 should go ahead and marry. If she and her man plan well they can have investment that can sustain their children should the man dies. Instead of wasting time in school to acquire degrees that can only be put to use when the man dies.

E pain am! 👀 Heheheheheee grin

6 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kajaard: 2:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

An underage girl with no proper education or vocational training and not financially independent getting pregnant is the best accomplishment to you two? Smh... Now I know the kind of slow guy that impregnated this girl. I can see the guy in YOU!

What if few years down the line sometimes happens to the guy and he can no longer fend for them or worse still, he kicks the bucket ( God forbid), where will she start from? How will she manage the home and cater for the childrens financial needs? Na una yellow teeth she go sell to train them?

Typical rantings of a frustrated OLD WOMAN way past her prime. Continue deceiving yourself. Living dinosaur cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by udede(m): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Inukwa akuko?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by finallybusy: 5:19am On Nov 11, 2023
News I came across since 2016.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by MrBroke(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2023
B like say the father get money this one she say the pregnancy favour her grin

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Prayfortheworld: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.
Which future she destroy?
Una go come online dy talk rubbish your mama wey born you she regret am?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Preservedfish: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2023
Where are her parents??

Her mother is clearly irresponsible

She can't even monitor and raise her daughter

Her mother is a disgrace to motherhood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by xenov(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Which future she destroy?
Una go come online dy talk rubbish your mama wey born you she regret am?
Usually, I don't reply kids in this forum, but I think I need to set your brain straight. First of all, my Mum didn't give birth to me at age 16 because she was busy shaping her future by going to school and planning on giving me a better life later on. So if your Mum and this girl got pregnant at 16, then that's your business. You think Education is just about getting a degree that you can use to get a job and make some money, you are wrong. Getting the right education will expose your mind and increase your IQ and level of intelligence and also reduce your ignorance about life. What would a 16year old teach a child in this Modern world? You need to see how most illiterate parents bring up their children, which has affected the society at large. That 16 year old girl should be in school learning and also getting awareness on how life works and getting herself exposed to the things that will help her raise a child in the future in the proper way. So if having sex outside Marriage at the age of 16 and getting pregnant is a good thing to you, then you my friend is another failure that need life education.
I won't reply you again cos your level of thinking is way below mine.
SHALOM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Usmanovic95(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2023
For her to be making this kinda statement, one Pablo is behind the scene bankrolling her.

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Prayfortheworld: 5:47am On Nov 12, 2023
xenov:

Usually, I don't reply kids in this forum, but I think I need to set your brain straight. First of all, my Mum didn't give birth to me at age 16 because she was busy shaping her future by going to school and planning on giving me a better life later on. So if your Mum and this girl got pregnant at 16, then that's your business. You think Education is just about getting a degree that you can use to get a job and make some money, you are wrong. Getting the right education will expose your mind and increase your IQ and level of intelligence and also reduce your ignorance about life. What would a 16year old teach a child in this Modern world? You need to see how most illiterate parents bring up their children, which has affected the society at large. That 16 year old girl should be in school learning and also getting awareness on how life works and getting herself exposed to the things that will help her raise a child in the future in the proper way. So if having sex outside Marriage at the age of 16 and getting pregnant is a good thing to you, then you my friend is another failure that need life education.
I won't reply you again cos your level of thinking is way below mine.
SHALOM
She made a mistake but saying she have destroyed her future is insensitive.
Her future might be brighter than yours and she might be more smart and wiser than you. You think is all about age? Smh
Keep your epistle to yourself, this is reality not Nigerian movie. Nobody's future gets spoilt by getting pregnant as a teenager you're actually the kid here if this is how you think!
Go read about opera Winfrey and other women who got pregnant as a teenager but still made it in life
Go educate yourself man and stop this daft stone age mentality

3 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2023
Jman06:

how you confidently typed rubbish baffles me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

She made a mistake but saying she have destroyed her future is insensitive.
Her future might be brighter than yours and she might be more smart and wiser than you. You think is all about age? Smh
Keep your epistle to yourself, this is reality not Nigerian movie. Nobody's future gets spoilt by getting pregnant as a teenager you're actually the kid here if this is how you think!
Go read about opera Winfrey and other women who got pregnant as a teenager but still made it in life
Go educate yourself man and stop this daft stone age mentality
Most of you guys are neive despite una old age. A teenage girl who got pregnant out of wedlock, if she's from a poor home. Her chances of getting better and surpassing her mates are Slimer. She has more mouth to feed and cater for. She'd be limited or hindered to some lifestyle because she had to consider her baby before anything. The fact that one or two of those teenage girls that got pregnant out of wedlock end up making it doesn't depicts the fact that millions are suffering and languishing in abject poverty. Those names you mentioned are not in this present economy with hardship

7 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
how you confidently typed rubbish baffles me.
What I type is my opinion and is based on reality on ground.

If you don't like it, hug the nearest loaded high tension cable!

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2023
Jman06:
What I type is my opinion and is based on reality on ground.

If you don't like it, hug the nearest loaded high tension cable!
old man writing rubbish. Tell your sisters and daughters to marry and get pregnant at 16

4 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
old man writing rubbish. Tell your sisters and daughters to marry and get pregnant at 16
Ejieet...

Get your mumuish self out of my mention. You're too daft to comprehend my stance on the subject. If I ask you now, how many helpless 16yo girls are on your pay roll or you are sponsoring in school, you'll have nothing to say.

3 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jman06:
Ejieet...

Get your mumuish self out of my mention. You're too daft to comprehend my stance on the subject. If I ask you now, how many helpless 16yo girls are on your pay roll or you are sponsoring in school, you'll have nothing to say.
Olodo
If i don't have 16 yrs old teen girls in my payroll,then i should admonished or encourage them to consider marriage and get pregnant? To same calibre of Nigerian Men we have in this generation?

Omotola Ekehinde Jolade got married at 18 to a successful young pilot man, responsible and love her genuinely. If you're talking about these calibre of men with a written agreement before the marriage then it's a little bit fair. If otherwise, then you're a failure looking for company

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Olodo
If i don't have 16 yrs old teen girls in my payroll,then i should admonished or encourage them to consider marriage and get pregnant? To same calibre of Nigerian Men we have in this generation?

Omotola Ekehinde Jolade got married at 18 to a successful young pilot man, responsible and love her genuinely. If you're talking about these calibre of men with a written agreement before the marriage then it's a little bit fair. If otherwise, then you're a failure looking for company
Full!

And did an 1mbecile like you manage to the person responsible for the girl's pregnancy or even if she's already married to the man

If not that you're a fullllllll from a generation of fulllllls, you would have taken the possible circumstances surrounding the girl's pregnancy and why she's obviously happy with her reality into consideration before coming on here to type jargon.

Oh, so Omotola can be excused for marrying early while the girl in question should not, even when fulllllls like you do not know the circumstances around her pregnancy?

This how your type go about deceiving helpless young girls without providing any help to them until they end up in brothels for prost1tut1on.

How daft you are!!!

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jman06:
Full!

And did an 1mbecile like you manage to the person responsible for the girl's pregnancy or even if she's already married to the man

If not that you're a fullllllll from a generation of fulllllls, you would have taken the possible circumstances surrounding the girl's pregnancy and why she's obviously happy with her reality into consideration before coming on here to type jargon.

Oh, so Omotola can be excused for marrying early while the girl in question should not, even when fulllllls like you do not know the circumstances around her pregnancy?

This how your type go about deceiving helpless young girls without providing any help to them until they end up in brothels for prost1tut1on.

How daft you are!!!
Olodo

Omotola didn't got pregnant before marriage. She was married in proper way, pursued her education and career before childbirth. Only foolish men like you go about sleeping with teen girls without CD. Even if you don't have parents as a teen girl, getting married at that age should be the least of your worries. Even if at the end, marriage is the only means for you then the man you're getting married to should worth it. A man like Omotola husband. A man that would not have sex with you before marriage. A marriage that'd be so much engrossed in your career. A man that'd push you to your limelight. A man that'd support you. A man that love you deeply. Not a pervert looking for intimacy gadget

How many Nigerian men fit into that category biko? How many Nigerian men get sense like Omotola husband? You're just after teens girls getting married but not concerned about who they're getting married to

5 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jman06(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Olodo

Omotola didn't got pregnant before marriage. She was married in proper way, pursued her education and career before childbirth. Only foolish men like you go about sleeping with teen girls without CD. Even if you don't have parents as a teen girl, getting married at that age should be the least of your worries. Even if at the end, marriage is the only means for you then the man you're getting married to should worth it. A man like Omotola husband. A man that would not have sex with you before marriage. A marriage that'd be so much engrossed in your career. A man that'd push you to your limelight. A man that'd support you. A man that love you deeply. Not a pervert looking for intimacy gadget

How many Nigerian men fit into that category biko? How many Nigerian men get sense like Omotola husband? You're just after teens girls getting married but not concerned about who they're getting married to
Illiterate!

Nor be only "didn't got"

I'm done with you because it is now obvious that I'm responding to an Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by UnfairLife7(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jman06:
Illiterate!

Nor be only "didn't got"

I'm done with you because it is now obvious that I'm responding to an Illiterate.
old pervert spotted. Old cargo looking for teens to lure into marriage.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
UnfairLife7:
old pervert spotted. Old cargo looking for teens to lure into marriage.

Gbam!
My dear, at this point, you and everyone can tell he's a pedophile In fact, a chronic one. those ones that lure unsuspecting teenagers into their red lit one room apartment with mattress on the floor.
He's definitely no match for you judging from his weak slurs and punchlines. Can't you see he's been struggling so hard to make sense since yesterday?

Abeg show him levels and ignore him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Ishilove: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll have sense. I don't know who's advising them .
Wetin dey hungry dem no dey market

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.