Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62934 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc

Illiterate Yoruba man, go school you say na Agbero work you know
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Alpharey: 1:36am On Nov 21, 2023
Truvelisback:
I'm salt of words. undecided

Just add a little sugar πŸ˜€
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:37am On Nov 21, 2023
As a concerned citizen of the Zooland I think you should be stoned to death......bitch

Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.
advising them .
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Dannydavito: 1:44am On Nov 21, 2023
The type of this little girl most times end up with one AGBERO that always depends on BET9JA for survival.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Nextt: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

E pain am! πŸ‘€ Heheheheheee grin

Jewess, I concur with you on your position in this issue. You can gladly ignore the archaic sentiment by those guys that minors should be given out in marriage without any form of education to help them navigate the harsh realities of life.

This girl is so naive and clueless on the merciless challenges that are waiting for her down the line. She is little and misinformed. I just see a kid who needs help and guidance. The guy who impregnated her should pray that the law does not come after him. She doesn't know it yet but she is a victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 1:58am On Nov 21, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I use to talk like you 14years ago when I graduated from University untill it became necessary for me to change tune. Thank God I quickly realized to throw the certificate one side
Hmmmmmmm! I graduated 2006,completed my NYSC Feb 2008 n hustled for my dream job(another 13 years) but today, na stories. All through my hustling ranging from driving to security, my certificate speaks for me n still speaking. We are just shying away from d truth. No matter how bad it is, an illiterate wont be appointed as a commissioner for Agric(no matter his/her years of experience in farming) when a graduate is available. If u know, u know

4 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Nobodysboo(m): 2:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Wetin our country dey turn into?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by toprealman: 2:02am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Etc
Prof Dora is no longer here. Update your system!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by NaBanga: 2:08am On Nov 21, 2023
There is nothing bad in it. Look at Aisha and Buhari. Aisha will likely see her great grand children and possibly great great grandchildren.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Lovelyn451(f): 2:26am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Etc
with the way u spelt their names, they won't help her again sef, and Dora is late
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Haveyoueatentod: 2:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Obviously she no get older family member wey go school succeed grin
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by banky222: 2:42am On Nov 21, 2023
Glad she is proud of her situation . I am pro life . Give birth to that child and go back to school. If you need help ( if possible she sees this post) inbox me I will assist you .
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by sonofsteven: 2:56am On Nov 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I don't blame you for these ridiculous stories you tell. Na the many irresponsible parents out there and the police system for Nigeria I go blame for allowing criminals to continue to roam free in fhe streets of Nigeria. undecided

Since when did size --- tallness or bigness --- become the measure as far as a person's maturity level? Na for this stewpidity many of you dey end up in jail the moment una land abroad where other men go use una do side-chick for prison.....Kwantinue... undecided

I thought you had understand

Sorry say I replied you

Your lack of understanding irritates

Try dey reason like human being

The media said 16yrs,you carry am for head,you didn't even try to know more b4 spewing trash in public, besides LEGAL AGE OR CONSENT IN SOME COUNTRIES DIFFERS, IN SOME COUNTRIES, SHE'S NOT A MINOR... my mistake was trying to engage you intellectually but I guess you lack manners and wisdom in conversations.... I no fit waste my Tim dey reply sadists again..bye

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2023
School is important, it has helped many.but it's not everybody sch will favour.this prostitute is writing nonsense.at 16 u are already an ashaewo.spits

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2023
sonofsteven:
β–  I thought you had understand. Sorry say I replied you. Your lack of understanding irritates
β–  Try dey reason like human being. The media said 16yrs,you carry am for head,you didn't even try to know more b4 spewing trash in public, besides LEGAL AGE OR CONSENT IN SOME COUNTRIES DIFFERS, IN SOME COUNTRIES, SHE'S NOT A MINOR... my mistake was trying to engage you intellectually but I guess you lack manners and wisdom in conversations.... I no fit waste my Tim dey reply sadists again..bye
Even kindergartners know from experience how foolish it is to judge maturity merely by size and height, and you wish for me to accept that from you, a possible adult with a fully developed brain? undecided

2. See this one who is barely as well as a kindergartner abeg? He even goes as far as to shift blame for his foolish act on the media and other countries. lipsrsealed
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ogbonti: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2023
illicit:
I don't blame her

yes ego school help

Buhari didn’t go to school he ruled Nigeria

Tinubu forged certificate, now President

so she is taking inspiration from her leaders!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:57am On Nov 21, 2023
When she her pikin reach 2 years old, she go start ashawo in full scale as she no get handiwork nor any educational qualifications .them plenty for outside o πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by DonroxyII: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.
The Child is not "Innocent" ....
Abeg make una forget that English Talk grin

Flesh of her flesh, Blood of Her Blood ... How Could The Child be Innocent

Without Reasonable Interventions, The Child Shall Grow Up To Repeat Either The Father or The Mother Depending on The Domino Gene cheesy ....

Innocent Kwa

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by HenryWilliams(m): 4:18am On Nov 21, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You wan come press charges for the girl? cos I no understand this one you're just going on and on.

Ngwa sue the group na. Biko, korkor leave me hand na her wahalur be that. grin

Don't you understand their type?
They want to stylishly absolve the girl of any wrongdoing and place the blame squarely on the boy/man that impregnated her..the girl came out boldly and advertised her status.. herself. .. they will twist and turn everything..
That's their way.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Hanndye: 4:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And a person with ID Relationship counseling MRC decided it was wise to repost it for what purpose on his twitter account? I no dey social media so I don't understand all too well how these things work, but did the gal broadcast this publicly for all the world or did this gistlover gain access to it from someone on her feed and then make public that which may have been meant to remain private β€” for a particular group? This is disturbing me abeg! undecided
Stop being disturbed. They will soon be arrested if not for nothing but for snooping in the girl's affairs. Sicko dear.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Jewessgratitud3: 5:03am On Nov 21, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

What's the difference between A and a

There's a huge difference and its very wrong because according to English capitalization rules, you don't begin proper nouns with small letters. All proper nouns must begin with capital letters.

Somebody wey dey correct another person yet her English no dey on point. You think say na to just type be say you Sabi book. The English language rules and and structure na him be Koko.

2 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by BRATISLAVA: 5:10am On Nov 21, 2023
She's probably not 16.

Male fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Berankis: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
Now that she is proudly enjoying her drama, you won't see people campaigning in her favour. But if the marriage later goes bad, people will begin to carry placards and condemn her husband. That is when people will say that her marriage is a forced girl-child marriage.
Sense!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kingozymandias(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2023
xenov:
And you have finally destroyed your future and about to bring an innocent child into this world with this mentality of yours. Kudos , u will understand better in 3-5 years from now.

That's too long... Give her 12 months she will be crying for life as she has no choice but to continue prostitution to feed πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by modernWays: 5:36am On Nov 21, 2023
xenov:

So, you believe a 16 years old would got pregnant and be flaunting it on tiktuk?

This is a young adult with a baby face catching cruise and nothing more.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by CJStarz: 5:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Why we stressing ourselves over the rantings of a minor?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Taigaban: 5:54am On Nov 21, 2023
Somehow the girl is right. Over 70% of Nigerian graduates are at home or rooming the street. School help few and the other majority are hustling. If she has a good husband and learn a trade then she's fine, sometimes better than some graduates.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:06am On Nov 21, 2023
If school no favour you, prick will favour you. It is very easy for prick to favour you.
Many pricks are available to favour girls like this. sad
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by DOM7: 6:29am On Nov 21, 2023
These are kind of things we will start seeing as a result of supreme court definition of certificate and the arrogancy of our politicians, celebrities, yahoo boys,arm robbers,ritual people. The implications will be huge.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by udeh3(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2023
And same little girl will use the hospital or health center for delivery. Abi na illiterates dey work as doctors and nurses for hospitals?
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ejimatic: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2023
ahnie:

Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
ngozi ou owe me a thank you.

Dora Akunyili Okonjo Ngozi Iweala

Proper nanes usually begin with capital letters .That is mechanics in written English.
Thank me too.

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Annahh(f): 6:36am On Nov 21, 2023
School help me o, if to say I no go school, I no for get better job wey dey pay my bills.

I pity the innocent child she's bringing into this world to suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.