Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy (62991 Views)

Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Elderly Husband (video) / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Marries 16-Year-Old Girl In Nnewi, Anambra State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by prigoz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
immortalcrown:
Now that she is proudly enjoying her drama, you won't see people campaigning in her favour. But if the marriage later goes bad, people will begin to carry placards and condemn her husband. That is when people will say that her marriage is a forced girl-child marriage.
You are talking as if you are from North and religion of piss
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
forget! Millions with masters are out there , no job no husband no baby wetin dey gain sef. You will be surprise this little hookup girl will be more successful than PhD holder in coming years
And what yardsticks re u using? What gives u d impression dt those jobless Masters/PhD holders will remain like dt forever? No one can take away d certificate from u once its gotten. Take it or leave it, a living dog is far better than a dead lion. Education is d ultimate

6 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by countryman13: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A Master's degree in what exactly? undecided
U re going too far! No matter d course, he/she is a graduate.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Nmezor(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Hmmmm, odd world undecided

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Adakintroy: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Adakintroy:
Nigeria poverty emerge from believe set.

Believe God. "Religion na scam".

Respect your culture. "Na our papa time be that things don't change."

Go school! "who school help? na who know who"

Were as truth about reality is infused in all of this meaning.

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
countryman13:

■ U re going too far! No matter d course, he/she is a graduate.
Well, to understand the reason why a person with a master's degree failed even in innovating, I have to wonder if it had to do with the field not being a good fit within the environment or something. undecided
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Juniorangel(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
But who did this to her, for Christ sake she is just 16.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Ubdavis(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
E go soon clear u for eyes
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by richie240: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who is the user Relationship counseling MRC and why is this person using this child's picture for advertisement or something? That is definitely not that girl's account, right? undecided

How is the man smarter than the child when he may be a grown man, a pedophile? undecided

Guy, the age of consent is
***18 in yankee,
***16 in England
***Less than 16 in middle east.
Not everything oyibo man says us sacrosanct.
Don't gaulk it!
cool

Kobojunkie:
Una mumu dey always pass una ability to reason. undecided

So Nigeria wey set dem own age of consent to 16 or is it 18, we suppose no consider at all, abi? lipsrsealed
The point is dt you brainwashed homosapiens are always quick to type and misuse the bolded (-pedophile)

The female anatomy is not as base as that bro. Your great-great-great grandmothers got married in their teens. Na oyibo man wey introduce formal education make everything wor-wor as e be now, wey be say d average woman in her late twenties/mid-thirties is still pursuing education whereas her progenitors in d villages in d days of yore were already getting ready to be grandmas

Nor be everything oyiboman vomit una must swallow.
cool

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
So her talents and skills is to get Belle... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by AdaAwka1: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
When she buys diaper for one month she'll know who school help.

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .

I just pity the innocent child.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ufotunang: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
In this hard renewed shege economy you get Belle... 🙄
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by ufotunang: 11:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Girls of nowadays they do not want to wait for their time... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by dadavivo: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
Prof Dora akuyili help her
Ngozi okwozo eweala help her
Etc

in your miserable generation, No miscreant in your generation can match those two women you mention with your brown teeth
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by swaqq(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
I know this girl personally and she isn’t 16, she is 23. I can give you a link to her Fb profile. She don born 2 already sef 😂
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by TheRedpillguy: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

At least, she's made an headline and now famous than most Academic Professors !!!
lol
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by IbileIfe: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Unfortunately, no Child asked to be born by psychos and sickos.
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by sonofsteven: 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Who is the user Relationship counseling MRC and why is this person using this child's picture for advertisement or something? That is definitely not that girl's account, right? undecided

How is the man smarter than the child when he may be a grown man, a pedophile? undecided

Hi there!!

I've learnt something in my area of hunting, some ladies are bigger or taller than their age and in other to belong, SOME LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE, my friend had this girl,she's chinese tho, if you see her, you will think she's over 20, she told my guy she's 19yrs, they started dating and doing shit, the day she lodged in a hotel with him, after clubbing, according to him,after they finished the romp, around 3am,he said he decided to check her bag for lighter, he saw her I'd card,and it says she's 16yrs...that was how he dropped it on the table and left without waking her up, she has been calling him, but he recently told her he's not interested anymore because of her age..

What if she was pregnant?

Can you call him a pedophile even when she lied?

My take be say let's not generalize or come to the conclusion when it involves a man and a woman or a guy and a girl
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by EEIA: 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
muyico:
Etc
E no help Siofra and Jennyclay oh! grin
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by drololaaof: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Wetin dey hungry this children of nowadays eh? If school no favor you you no fit learn handwork? She thinks having a baby is fun. Without a tangible source of income to cater for that baby for the next 25 years, she'll know what she did to herself. I don't even know who's advising them .
Shebi they are baby factory . After all the baby will be thrown out to hard labour market after delivery
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by highness25(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I pity that boy wey give you belle
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by olisaEze(m): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
I doubt this little girl has ever heard of Malala Yousafazi of Pakistan who almost got shot by the Taliban while advocating for education for the girl child when she was only 11 yrs old! Of course, I'm not surprised that school will be scam to a 16 yr old that thinks an unwanted pregnancy can be compared to an education that people far younger in age have lost their lives in pursuit of. If the women in her life weren't such poor role models her thinking would be different! undecided

1 Like

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by eepeepook: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Una mumu dey always pass una ability to reason. undecided

So Nigeria wey set dem own age of consent to 16 or is it 18, we suppose no consider at all, abi? lipsrsealed
“Life Is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by NewDea4: 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
The man responsible for this pregnancy ought to be fished out and sent to prison!
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2023
sonofsteven:
Hi there!! I've learnt something in my area of hunting, some ladies are bigger or taller than their age and in other to belong, SOME LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE, my friend had this girl,she's chinese tho, if you see her, you will think she's over 20, she told my guy she's 19yrs, they started dating and doing shit, the day she lodged in a hotel with him, after clubbing, according to him,after they finished the romp, around 3am,he said he decided to check her bag for lighter, he saw her I'd card,and it says she's 16yrs...that was how he dropped it on the table and left without waking her up, she has been calling him, but he recently told her he's not interested anymore because of her age..
What if she was pregnant?
Can you call him a pedophile even when she lied?
My take be say let's not generalize or come to the conclusion when it involves a man and a woman or a guy and a girl
I don't blame you for these ridiculous stories you tell. Na the many irresponsible parents out there and the police system for Nigeria I go blame for allowing criminals to continue to roam free in fhe streets of Nigeria. undecided

Since when did size --- tallness or bigness --- become the measure of a person's maturity level? Na for this stewpidity make many of you dey end up in jail the moment una land abroad where other men go use una do side-chick for prison.....Kwantinue... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Ashirioluwa: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2023
I hope her baby’s daddy has a job to take care of the innocent child
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by DrChukki: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2023
muyico:
Etc

You sure say the school help you?
Which kind spelling be this one? grin
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by EEIA: 12:30am On Nov 21, 2023
ahnie:

Your English is not englishing sir.

It's Dora akunyili/ngozi okonjo iweala.
You owe me a thank you.
You now prefer Thank you to a whole catfish? shocked
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by LONEWOLFJOHN: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2023
countryman13:

And what yardsticks re u using? What gives u d impression dt those jobless Masters/PhD holders will remain like dt forever? No one can take away d certificate from u once its gotten. Take it or leave it, a living dog is far better than a dead lion. Education is d ultimate
I use to talk like you 14years ago when I graduated from University untill it became necessary for me to change tune. Thank God I quickly realized to throw the certificate one side
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Omoawoke2(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2023
She chose her path , no crime there
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:
I use to talk like you 14years ago when I graduated from University untill it became necessary for me to change tune. Thank God I quickly realized to throw the certificate one side
But he has a point. Your certificate is yours and only you can decide whether or not to use it to better yourself. undecided
Re: Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy by Omoawoke2(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2023
LONEWOLFJOHN:

Certificate is useless to you doesnt mean its useless to everyone.

Certificates making many dream life come true

People with their degrees got scholarships to study in universities in US.

Don't deceive yourself, Nigerians like you are getting sweet jobs. Go and check how much cybersecurity people dey earn. Or Data analyst, nursing, financial analysts, consultants, investment bankers, software developers etc.
Their bonus alone in a year may be more than what you have gathered together in 10 years

A PhD alone in US may be getting starting offer of 170k per annum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.