Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot (2672 Views)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2023
Instablog9ja don start.

My first issue with this pathetic union is that, with the shape of these heads, Ε„a Naija head be this. lipsrsealed embarassed

Secondly, will these aliens knack

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
The heads for me grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Aboks(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
see der head like pawpaw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by illicit(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
No be Naija head bαΊΉ dis abeg

That's probably TMKSouth

πŸ’©

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by AoifeNightfall: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol they look like South Africans.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Headward: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mali,Sudan or Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2023
Lol. Naso so so head we dey see grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:
No be Naija head bαΊΉ dis abeg

That's probably TMKSOUTH

πŸ’©

Abeg, don't shake this table na

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Nonexisting1: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
As soon as I saw the head, I knew they are clients of the psychiatrists. If mad people are given the same free hand here, some of them would be married to the dustbin by now. I'm happy Nigeria still recognizes madness unlike the so called saner climes. Homosexuals in saner climes are normal people but in here, we know there is no difference between them and mad people.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Some are suffering while some their attention and attractions lies within their fellow gender.

Oh God please educates our younger ones coming up of age in the nearest future to come

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
meedoLock:

Abeg, don't shake this table na

Lol u see d head bah

πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by illicit(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Headward:
Mali,Sudan or Kenya

Southie

One of them must be that gay TMKSouth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by JealousCobra(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Tmksouth and KingCold just wedded πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ˜Ž

Blessed gay union.πŸ€“

TMksouth on blue, KingCold on white, naughty South Africans.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nonexisting1:
As soon as I saw the head, I knew they are clients of the psychiatrists. If mad people are given the same free hand here, some of them would be married to the dustbin by now. I'm happy Nigeria still recognizes madness unlike the so called saner climes. Homosexuals in saner climes are normal people but in here, we know there is no difference between them and mad people.

Bro u wouldn't say it better. Na gross madness e be
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
JealousCobra:
Tmksouth and KingCold just wedded πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ˜Ž

Gay union.

TMksouth on blue KingCold on white.

Why are u like this na, how can U relate this kinda head to another person.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Shalommy(f): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
Chaiii....cheesy cheesy They're cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by JealousCobra(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2023
meedoLock:

Why are u like this na, how can U relate this kinda head to another person.

U sef na trouble lover 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
JealousCobra:

U sef na trouble lover 😁😁

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by dkidd: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
The other one even wore heels undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
dkidd:

Lol. The he/she first dey confuse me, but as I see heels on that dude, I knew he she's the bride embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by dkidd: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
meedoLock:

Lol. The he/she first dey confuse me, but as I see heels on that dude, I knew he she's the bride embarassed
So his/her arse hole is the one getting fvcked by the other. This world done finish. The gay defender will soon be hear any moment. Abeg I done go. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
dkidd:

That's TMKSouth

πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
meedoLock:
Instablog9ja don start. My first issue with this pathetic union is that, with the shape of these heads, Ε„a Naija head be this. lipsrsealed embarassed
Show us that the shape of your head is better than theirs first. undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Show us that the shape of your head is better than theirs first. undecided

OK. No vex sir/ma. I comot my hand

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Burgermotors: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
What is this
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Burgermotors:
What is this

Bro na wedding na undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Little21: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
The blide caught my attention πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Veecruz: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
Op for doing dis dem go use you for rituals before Christmas

And 2 the 2 beast, fire must burn dem 2 death
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Headward: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
illicit:

Southie

One of them must be that gay TMKSouth

Trues up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
Veecruz:
Op for doing dis dem go use you for rituals before Christmas

And 2 the 2 beast, fire must burn dem 2 death

Ahhh. Bro wetin i do u? Abegi Ε„a share I share am I no kill person Ε„a. I suspect u be ritualistπŸ™„
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Buharidgeneral: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
meedoLock:
Instablog9ja don start.

My first issue with this pathetic union is that, with the shape of these heads, Ε„a Naija head be this. lipsrsealed embarassed

Osi o da nile pako

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by cooooooks(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
God bless their union.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You... / Is Beauty A Curse. / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.