Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS (30009 Views)

Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Two Love Birds Goes Unclad / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Amagoodfellow05: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

I n my wife are AS n we hav 2 kids . which test did ur fada n mother do before marrying?

Lucky you. I know a couple, 5 of their kids are all ss. Three have died already and the remaining 2 are always sick

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
LadyRosa:
If you truly live her, do a Vasectomy.

Then let you guys adopt.

Nope. No need to rely on vasectomy. Stuff can still happen. Strange things happen. There is no need to trust vasectomy. Let them just totally forget about any form of male release anywhere near her privates. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Amagoodfellow05: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

Baba na mind.but i wont support poor man to try am sha.if u dey make millions per month,then dont be scared. Also,na to born less kids to reduce d possibility. Ie 2 kids...max 3

I suggest you try out stemcell supplement. Called miira-cell+
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Chee59(f): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Why are you guys spitting? Allow him. grin
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
emmastuffs:
There's nothing God cannot do. You really don't have to test Him though. I've had my traditional marriage before discovering I'm AS, my wife is also AS.
After the discovery we were both shattered as white wedding was about to be cancelled. Long story short we both decided we'll carry on, family members said no but we insisted. Today we've got two lovely kids both AA.
Grace is different but again God is a miracle working God.

See, on this issue, your experience is very very unique to you and very rare. You should not mention such in any form of advice to anyone. Do not be the source of temptation to any foolish person contemplating testing God in a way that backfires. Your discovering the genotypes of both of you after trad wedding is extremely careless and... I'm refraining from being more severe in describing how careless the two of you were so as not to be derogatory. Nonetheless, your Creator had mercy on you. So don't capitalize on that mercy by bringing it up to someone who clearly is aware of their genotypes. Christ could have very well jumped and the angels would have borne Him. But even with His "Son of God" status, after a very strong 40 days fast, He knew better than to test God.
If the story turned out differently for you, as it has for many who have taken the kind of ..... decision you made, that is how some innocent souls would have been brought into plenty suffering.
When you want to test your faith, test it with your own life, not with the lives of other souls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Amagoodfellow05:

I suggest you try out stemcell supplement. Called miira-cell+

Bull!

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by fkelly(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
If u have finance no wahala but if u don't just kill the thought.

There are medical test to confirm when ur wife is pregnant the genotype of the baby, if is ss u flush it.

Or go for the advance method, which is over 2 million
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by ElSudani: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
HBB1:

They can do IVF.
They can screen for SS genotype before implantation.

Life is no longer that hard

Best option actually. SS is terrible.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by themanderon: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samsunny99:
Love sometimes can hurt, a friend of mine came to me telling me how he loved a girl so dearly but the issue is that they are both AS,
After finding out, he has really been sad about the turn of events,
What is your advice or word of encouragement for him

The heartache he is feeling now will be child's play compared to what he will be feeling when he starts bringing sicklers into the world. It's a lifetime of pain so he better detaches himself from that lady for his and her own peace of mind. I had an uncle then who had many children but only 4 survived. Is this the kind of life he wants?
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by WORLDREED(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please email me too I'm into same shit at the moment and I really want to be with this girl
akube34:
brother. Na dat shoe I currently Dey. There are options, she is willing to do them. But I am still giving it a thought as my family no Dey gree. You can contact me privately if you like
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by KingRex1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
folake4u:
ABORT MISSION!
ABORT MISSION!!
ABORT MISSION!!!
I'm happy you're fine. Sorry bout the Sunday incident

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Guyman01:

I hope he reads this, I have a friend with 2 SS kids, I don't want to explain what they are passing through because its really a very pathetic situation cry cry
The first child didn't display any symptoms until they had the second child, then it was confirmed that they are both SS.
He knew about his AS status, prior to their marriage the wife went for genotype test in a lab and they told her she was AA, she didn't go to a second lab for second opinion .

Why is it that only women are the ones who always claimed that their initial genotype test read AA instead of the actual AS which they are? And this only came out when they might have had at least two AS kids with innocent man who might have told them from the beginning that he's AS. I know one exactly like the one you narrated.

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
LadyRosa:
If you truly live her, do a Vasectomy.

Then let you guys adopt.
Why not removing her own fallopian tubes or uterus? grin grin grin
IUD should be enough

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

I n my wife are AS n we hav 2 kids .

Why did you do the tests? grin grin grin
You are lucky doesn't mean others will. I have seen a couple with four kids and all are SS. One can only imagine their everyday agony

which test did ur fada n mother do before marrying?
And that's why we had many SS kids among us some years back. It is reducing because the knowledge is gaining ground. I'm sure you have never lived close to couples with SS kids. If you do, you will become wise

3 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by maasoap(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
akube34:
we fit talk personally
You are going down the wrong path. Your first and second kids might turn out to be SS

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by benqo01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samsunny99:
Love sometimes can hurt,a friend of mine came to me telling me how he loved a girl so dearly but the issue is that they are both AS,
After finding out,he has really been sad about the turn of events,

Tell him to call it off let the relationship just slowly die,he shouldnt fight o gradually he should just withdraw he shouldn't go ahead with it
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by folake4u(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingRex1:

I'm happy you're fine. Sorry bout the Sunday incident

Thank you Rex. kiss
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by divictory: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Please such love can stop now before is too late, because the child is going to be the one suffering from the pains while you will be one spending. May my son Ayomide soul rest in peace, he died at 22years. His last statement was sorry I can't make it. Stop that love when it is early.

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by LadyRosa(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
maasoap:

Why not removing her own fallopian tubes or uterus? grin grin grin
IUD should be enough

Well, he is the OP, so he is the one to sacrifice hence his troubled mind. grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Guyman01: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Elucidate321:

Okay. As long as it was truly a mistake and not that she got to know but somehow chose to deceive the guy, then it's okay.
Like someone pointed out, women in love will hide their genotype sometimes and claim AA, as a man make sure you take her to a lab where the results will be issued jointly before you decide to pour your hot pap inside her

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by dollynnn(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Elucidate321:

See, on this issue, your experience is very very unique to you and very rare. You should not mention such in any form of advice to anyone. Do not be the source of temptation to any foolish person contemplating testing God in a way that backfires. Your discovering the genotypes of both of you after trad wedding is extremely careless and... I'm refraining from being more severe in describing how careless the two of you were so as not to be derogatory. Nonetheless, your Creator had mercy on you. So don't capitalize on that mercy by bringing it up to someone who clearly is aware of their genotypes. Christ could have very well jumped and the angels would have borne Him. But even with His "Son of God" status, after a very strong 40 days fast, He knew better than to test God.
If the story turned out differently for you, as it has for many who have taken the kind of ..... decision you made, that is how some innocent souls would have been brought into plenty suffering.
When you want to test your faith, test it with your own life, not with the lives of other souls.

You really did justice with your succinctly couched response. I wish I could like your response a thousand times

3 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Willdone5406: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Best thing now is to abort mission., Was lucky to have two kids no SS so I stopped there. Love do clear after the first 2or 5 years in marriage then you face reality.

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by number2016(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pls there no Love there,u guys should break up and don't bring a child to suffer
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by ehiamas(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pls and pls do not put God to test, as + as is equal ss, plsssssss I am a living witness, quict that marriage or relationship, except you want to spend all your savings on drugs
That is no love there, it's deadly love , you see trailer coming and you jump to the front saying God go save you, guy no road there , if I be your brother I will sue you to human right. Pls be wise, look for another girl who is AA

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by gidjah(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Two kids SS ? Wao !!that's a bomb and a killer he's got.Those kids are gonna sap away all his life saving and leave him dry. Frustration and depression will also be his last names. What a bad scenario
Guyman01:

I hope he reads this, I have a friend with 2 SS kids, I don't want to explain what they are passing through because its really a very pathetic situation cry cry
The first child didn't display any symptoms until they had the second child, then it was confirmed that they are both SS.
He knew about his AS status, prior to their marriage the wife went for genotype test in a lab and they told her she was AA, she didn't go to a second lab for second opinion.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by gidjah(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Youra is One out of every 20 cases we've got all over the world .we still discourage men to go for this kind of risk, ain't worth the trouble.Just keep thanking God for mercy he showed you. Those kids with SS will later become your goddess to worship.
bdon123:

Baba na mind.but i wont support poor man to try am sha.if u dey make millions per month,then dont be scared. Also,na to born less kids to reduce d possibility. Ie 2 kids...max 3
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by HoneySwag(f): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Guyman01:

He knew about his AS status, prior to their marriage the wife went for genotype test in a lab and they told her she was AA, she didn't go to a second lab for second opinion.
In this case the wife lied, she's AS and she knew it. She faked that AA result in order to marry him

1 Like

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by drololaaof: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Samsunny99:
Love sometimes can hurt,a friend of mine came to me telling me how he loved a girl so dearly but the issue is that they are both AS,
After finding out,he has really been sad about the turn of events,
You are hiding under one finger, go on to marry her but dont disturb us when you procreate problem child going forth and back from one crisis to anoda . Good luck love is blind today but your eyes will clear in future

2 Likes

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by bdon123(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
maasoap:

Why did you do the tests? grin grin grin
You are lucky doesn't mean others will. I have seen a couple with four kids and all are SS. One can only imagine their everyday agony

And that's why we had many SS kids among us some years back. It is reducing because the knowledge is gaining ground. I'm sure you have never lived close to couples with SS kids. If you do, you will become wise
I have n he is presently married wit 2 kids.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by abiolert(m): 12:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Dollarboss93:

What do you mean?

Can you explain this please

It means you shouldn't complicate things for children yet unborn, Knowing fully well that this type of situation can be avoided, such kids especially now that there is awareness, will live to regret for the rest of their days why they were born.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2023
maasoap:

You are going down the wrong path. Your first and second kids might turn out to be SS
no worry. Work around go Dey
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Caseless: 1:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Samsunny99:

Can you send me your contact details please
You're deceiving yourself claiming it's your friend and here you are looking for contact. There's no other way out of it. Stop looking for contact. He'd swindle you. Just abort the mission now if you don't want to be forever sad. Be careful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Single Mother Of Four / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For / Aliyu Giwa Releases His Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.