Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS (30043 Views)

Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Two Love Birds Goes Unclad / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Armaggedon: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2023
maasoap:

Love is feeling
you have always had the right to believe that without having to quote me.

Carry-on, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by Levels1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Egbi2020:

Pls I beg you in the name of whatever you hold with high esteem to quit that relationship.
Just yesterday 23/11/2023, I witnessed the out come of such union. I felt so bad for that family. They have 4 children, out of this 4 children, 3 are SS. in short, they lost one of them yesterday after spent huge amount of money for blood and oxygen and the remaining two are still battling with one sickness or the other.
Do you want such for your family??

Are you so sure with the date you quoted
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by teewhyhomes: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by topsam1(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2023
How do i do that again please? I have sent a mail to you...
akube34:
baba reach me privately. Jesus assistants full here.
Re: Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS by akube34: 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2023
topsam1:
How do i do that again please? I have sent a mail to you...
I have replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Do You Still Remember Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.