Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. (34876 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Usmanovic95:
OP,your brain is playing trick on you.Its your your brain that is trying hard to knit those details just to see her as the right girl cos you don dey love up. I can bet it with you,when you get to know her deeper,you will realize she shares more differences than similarities with your mom.

Hmmm. I doubt you very much.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2023
LandMann:
There's something called zodiac sign...maybe she and your mum are same zodiac signs

I've been hearing this zodiac something.
What's it all about sef?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2023
tuzle:
I never done this before but u are a SIMP. She doesn't want to date u but is telling u to buy her 10k cake and u are already saying she is like ur mom.
Bro, you could be right oooo.
I can't believe I simped 🤣.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 12:58am On Nov 14, 2023
virginchaser:
Please let the smallie be focus to build up her future. You are presently a distraction to her. If you sincerely love her you will wait for her. Don't let her cry and curse you in future.

This is why I don't like you very much. Your things are always different.
Waitin bring curse enter love story again?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Starboytwo:
help you manage hosting, but she is not your girl? How come??
You know that kinda relationship where you're not dating nor casual friends? That kinda relationship where you guys did not really define what you're?
You're not lovers but you get jealous when others come between you two?

When you hear people say "it's complicated", this is the complication.

2 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2023
RealEzee:
d babe like u ja re but she just won dey sure she is number 1 and treated
She sabi say ur priiiick no dey one place normally but as far she b oga madam she dey ok
E fit be ooo.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Use rope tie am down na or una no get rope for dat side?
I say she no wan date me. I no say she run mad naaa.
Bia, bikia fu.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by LandMann: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

I've been hearing this zodiac something.
What's it all about sef?

You've data, you have internet and you have an internet enabled device. Don't research and read up. Sit down in your rickety chair and be waiting for someone to come spoon-feed you information

2 Likes

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Smartguyboy(m): 5:14am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).
But I have never met a lady who talks to me THE SAME WAY as do my mother.

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"
Her reply was " you won't buy it for me? You will buy it for me don't worry"

As if she kept some money with me. Shuuu.

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"
She said " that all you will say? Don't tell me you won't buy it for me ooo"
Before I could say anything, she added " you will buy it for me don't worry"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

If I am talking to this girl, I feel like I am talking with my mother.
What's more shocking? This girl is only 19!

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Ever had such experience?

1)You said she’s 19 is she still a virgin?
2)Does she have a boyfriend ?
If 1 is Yes and 2 is No bro protect her for the future you can still be running your show with other girls but just tell her you want to keep her in the future is she don’t want to date you now .
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by IamAsiri: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).
But I have never met a lady who talks to me THE SAME WAY as do my mother.

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"
Her reply was " you won't buy it for me? You will buy it for me don't worry"

As if she kept some money with me. Shuuu.

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"
She said " that all you will say? Don't tell me you won't buy it for me ooo"
Before I could say anything, she added " you will buy it for me don't worry"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

If I am talking to this girl, I feel like I am talking with my mother.
What's more shocking? This girl is only 19!

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Ever had such experience?

So, you are doing people and want to marry a virgin? I sincerely hope you have not "disvirgined" anyone before.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2023
IamAsiri:

So, you are doing people and want to marry a virgin? I sincerely hope you have not "disvirgined" anyone before.
Virgin is the key bro
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

1)You said she’s 19 is she still a virgin?
2)Does she have a boyfriend ?
If 1 is Yes and 2 is No bro protect her for the future you can still be running your show with other girls but just tell her you want to keep her in the future is she don’t want to date you now .
I didn't know if she's a virgin (I never fvck am b4).

She told me she has bf. She has told me about almost 5 of her bfs. It's like she's having a new bf every 5 months.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
LandMann:

You've data, you have internet and you have an internet enabled device. Don't research and read up. Sit down in your rickety chair and be waiting for someone to come spoon-feed you information
I will slap you. Na me you dey talk to anyhow?

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by falcon01: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

That's your wife
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 7:10am On Nov 14, 2023
falcon01:

That's your wife

Your own Na straight to the point. No long talk.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I say she no wan date me. I no say she run mad naaa. Bia, bikia fu.
I mean use rope tie down ur blokos since e no de stay one place na.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

I mean use rope tie down ur blokos since e no de stay one place na.
You're not a serious human being.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Thazard(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2023
Gaspardd:
Maybe when you do her, it's gonna be like doing your mum. Watcha think?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
You're not a serious human being.
Maybe it's the best advice for u bro.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Thazard(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I will slap you. Na me you dey talk to anyhow?
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by nokspos: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2023
I know some will clear him grin
Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by IamAsiri: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virgin is the key bro

And you? Are you one?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by RealEzee(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

She told me she has bf. She has told me about almost 5 of her bfs. It's like she's having a new bf every 5 months.
those ones no b bf naaa grin na just temporal highness ja re
Na small girl na dem dey rush she just dey enjoy d attention but na ur house she dey come steady
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2023
RealEzee:
those ones no b bf naaa grin na just temporal highness ja re
Na small girl na dem dey rush she just dey enjoy d attention but na ur house she dey come steady
You sabi things.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2023
IamAsiri:

And you? Are you one?
I was not even born a virgin 😁
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Judybash93(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2023
She sounds like an entitled brat though
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Smartguyboy(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

No go area
Na to find way collect your 2% before she turned you to 🏧 as she don Dey act like your mom you can’t said no to.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by IamAsiri: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

I was not even born a virgin 😁

Hmmm
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by TonyBankz(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

She doesn't want to date me. She said she doesn't trust me.
I don't blame her. My peniis no dey stay one place.
if you love her and you want her then marry her
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Emu4u2c: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run

Nairalanders Una get mouth

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
TonyBankz:

if you love her and you want her then marry her
??
Complete ur sentence my son
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Smartguyboy:

No go area
Na to find way collect your 2% before she turned you to 🏧 as she don Dey act like your mom you can’t said no to.
If u meet this young girl, you go simp too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.