Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. (34868 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
ceejay80s:

So u are saying if u are fu**c**king her it's like u are fu**c**king ur mother?
Hope I read it correctly
I will slap you. Is that what I said?
Talking and fvcking na de same thing?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hello oedipus.
Speak English. That's the generally accepted language here in 9ja.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ishilove:

Werey alaso. I thought you are a virgin hunter?? You do 'friends with benefits', and now you are trying to seduce a teenager so you can sleep with her, yet you stretch your plague addled fingers everyday on this forum to rant about virginity. You are a disgusting, two faced hypocrite that no one should take seriously.
I will slap you. Am I your mate?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Badgers14:

Go carry wine ontop her head nah..

Don't forget to invite us online inlaw for the wedding grin grin
If I buy a house this year, I will invite you. Only you.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by GloriousGbola: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Speak English. That's the generally accepted language here in 9ja.

ignoramus cry

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run

grin
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by ceejay80s(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

I will slap you. Is that what I said?
Talking and fvcking na de same thing?
Lol
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Even if it's just the same billing format. How come they use the same billing format?
Have you ever been billed like that?

One time, she also helped me manage my money.
I wanted to host some friends at my house for a party and I had little money. She managed this little money to provide what my guys eat and drank and the didn't know I don't have money.

The party went well. Like, really well.
Don't even get me started on the advise(s).

Wife am.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
She is the sister you never knew Ask your mom some questions grin

The mother is dead.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

ignoramus cry
You're are crazy you this boy.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
zedegit:

The mother is dead.
Sharap! She's alive.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Mobahd: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).
But I have never met a lady who talks to me THE SAME WAY as do my mother.

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"
Her reply was " you won't buy it for me? You will buy it for me don't worry"

As if she kept some money with me. Shuuu.

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"
She said " that all you will say? Don't tell me you won't buy it for me ooo"
Before I could say anything, she added " you will buy it for me don't worry"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

If I am talking to this girl, I feel like I am talking with my mother.
What's more shocking? This girl is only 19!

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Ever had such experience?

Wow when you are knacking her will she sound like her .....
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

You're are crazy you this boy.

na you wey dey look for babe wey look like ya mama tongue
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by UnemployedGradu: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=126947586]I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

[/quoteThe most easiest girls to get are 19 years exactly. They are very romantic at that age.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

I think you're mad!
Na u ask watin I think ooo.

Whatever you do, don't tell her this otherwise you don go be dat.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coolcat95:
GUY GIVE ME HER CONTACT
I WAN TELL HER SOMETHING
WEY YOU NEVER HEAR BEFORE
I MEAN NA M U GO THANK ME LATER TRUST ME 😁😁😁 grin grin grin😁😁😁🀭🀭🀭🀭 grin
Never!
I no dey share that girl with anybody.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mobahd:

Wow when you are knacking her will she sound like her .....

You this boy, are you not supposed to be dead?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

She's alive.

No vex.
I think say na wetin you talk.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
This guy that took himself out to eat at a bar and then claimed it was his girl who took him for such unfine dining.
You know me b4?
I will slap you.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by UnemployedGradu: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
LandMann:
There's something called zodiac sign...maybe she and your mum are same zodiac signs
you are intelligent.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by zedegit: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Never!
I no dey share that girl with anybody.

Share? You wan marry your mama? You wan see tomorrow?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by kaywhy09(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ok
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by ACE1010: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Obakoolex(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin grin
jeromestarks:

You this boy, are you not supposed to be dead?
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gaspardd:
Maybe when you do her, it's gonna be like doing your mum. Watcha think?

Daaaaammmmmnnnnnn!! I wish he'd answer this. I was gonna ask same question but I had to refrain cuz my negativity is becoming something else on this platform.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Obakoolex(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
If you're smart, you'll check her aura as it matches yours in spirituality.....

On different occasions dash her money when she didn't request and really take note of what happened to you financially that week.

Also seek her direct advice on something so personal to you that will have short term effect and see the effects.

All these are only if you are smart you can understand!

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jubrilELsudan: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
AS E BE SO THAT GIRL NA YOUR SISTER OOO WEY YA MAMA BORN FOR ANOTHER MAN OOOOO

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Badgers14: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

If I buy a house this year, I will invite you. Only you.

I will clear my schedule to attend the wedding
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by toprealman: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).

I said " that's nice"

This brother is lost🀣🀣🀣
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Southwestidiot: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

I said " that's nice"

op 2 things are involved, either you have met your future wife or you don meet your long lost sister or relative. Find out first before you go dey peg her
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by fof1: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

She doesn't want to date me. She said she doesn't trust me.
I don't blame her. My peniis no dey stay one place.

Am very Sorry for you. Pls Get urself in Checks...Discover What you want and Own it...Dont be Self Centred.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by 7buckz(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.