Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. (34824 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by MrSmithy: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

She doesn't want to date me. She said she doesn't trust me.
I don't blame her. My peniis no dey stay one place.

You go try keep ur Peniis one place and build that trust with her cox her type rare to find
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Badgers14:

I will clear my schedule to attend the wedding
If it happens this year, I will invite you.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by VULCAN(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Advice from virginchaser
grin grin grin

virginchaser:
Please let the smallie be focus to build up her future. You are presently a distraction to her. If you sincerely love her you will wait for her. Don't let her cry and curse you in future.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by VULCAN(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sshh, why did you have to tell him and spoil the surprise.

He will argue with you now but will realise the truth in years to come.

Guy is under heavy manipulation.

tuzle:
I never done this before but u are a SIMP. She doesn't want to date u but is telling u to buy her 10k cake and u are already saying she is like ur mom.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by badboyTee(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gaspardd:
Maybe when you do her, it's gonna be like doing your mum. Watcha think?
Goated 😹😹😹😹😹
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by larryeffizy1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's the definition of Iyábòdé..... if no marry the babe, I'm not sure you go get peace of mind again 😔
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:
You are not prepared. Later you would realize her worth. Dont worry, time always correct nonsense

Words on marble

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by 77up(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You will learn later. You will remember this thread
He's still been childish.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Erikposi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).
But I have never met a lady who talks to me THE SAME WAY as do my mother.

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"
Her reply was " you won't buy it for me? You will buy it for me don't worry"

As if she kept some money with me. Shuuu.

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"
She said " that all you will say? Don't tell me you won't buy it for me ooo"
Before I could say anything, she added " you will buy it for me don't worry"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

If I am talking to this girl, I feel like I am talking with my mother.
What's more shocking? This girl is only 19!

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

Ever had such experience?

Sorry about that.😇
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
larryeffizy1:
It's the definition of Iyábòdé..... if no marry the babe, I'm not sure you go get peace of mind again 😔
Calm down.
Why u come dey vex.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:
I have dated a handful of girls. Yes ! I have. In fact, I am currently dating three girls ( FWB aside).

I mean, this girl uses the same words like my mother. She faces me like my mother. She expresses confidence in me like my mother. One time, she told me that she would go to a caterer and book for 10k cake. I was like " hope you have the money for it?"

Same thing my mom said sometimes ago. She needed to buy a cloth of 12k for one occasion like that. As we were talking, she said " ehen, I will go to mama Ada and collect my clothes"

I said " that's nice"

This girl and my mom don't live close to each other. They don't talk on phone. In fact, they don't even cross path.

On many occasions, I have seen similarities in them. Their choice of food is the same. Their perception about life is similar. Their style of dressing is similar too ( my mom is not the type who dresses to impress. She wears what makes her comfortable and doesn't give a fvck about what others think)

(The funny thing is that this young girl refused to be my girlfriend. She visits me like every day but won't allow me to do her).

If not that my mom is alive ehhh, I would have said this girl is her reincarnate.

19, Jesus is lord, Apostle must hear about this!!!
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Codes151(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sth Dey worry you.

Coming here to gloat on rubbish. SMH
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Coolcat95: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
jeromestarks:

Never!
I no dey share that girl with anybody.

GUY DON'T BE AKA GUM NA😁
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Sleekfingers: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣See as small girl dey use format for this one......Mr. Simp-licious...
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by imustsaymymindo: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
There is a psychological term for it. I can't remember right now.

But I think scientifically, it is not advised to date such. And the reasons go in the line of "humans having to diversify more".

I also concur with this.

IMO, the evolutionary tactics a mother would use to survive childbirth and nurturing if applied to mating naturally would be disastrous.

Your brain would fall for her tricks more which is already happening and you'd have an unrealistic soft spot for her which won't help as you need to be at your logical best to play the role of a mate better which you probably don't need if it was a parent-child relationship.

These are the kind of girls IMO that are okay to be just friends with. Since smashing may feel like incest anywaygrin. Trust me, you'd like the friendzone chemistry. An erotic relationship with her may be quite messy.

Or the only way I see it working as a relationship would be if you understand the psychology of the dynamics in these things. If you do, you'd. probably not have created this thread because you won't be seeing similarities with just your Mom at that level, but with every other female. I think those who understand this call it AWALT. And you of course won't even have anything to do with her anymore since it is clear she doesn't choose you.

So either way, it won't work most likely. Happy discovery grin. Maybe you'd discover a girl who thinks you behave/talk exactly like her Dad soon.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by highness25(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
tuzle:
I never done this before but u are a SIMP. She doesn't want to date u but is telling u to buy her 10k cake and u are already saying she is like ur mom.
The guy na mumu. All what he said up there is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2023
imustsaymymindo:
There is a psychological term for it. I can't remember right now.

But I think scientifically, it is not advised to date such. And the reasons go in the line of "humans having to diversify more".

I also concur with this.

IMO, the evolutionary tactics a mother would use to survive childbirth and nurturing if applied to mating naturally would be disastrous.

Your brain would fall for her tricks more which is already happening and you'd have an unrealistic soft spot for her which won't help as you need to be at your logical best to play the role of a mate better which you probably don't need if it was a parent-child relationship.

These are the kind of girls IMO that are okay to be just friends with. Since smashing may feel like incest anywaygrin. Trust me, you'd like the friendzone chemistry. An erotic relationship with her may be quite messy.

Or the only way I see it working as a relationship would be if you understand the psychology of the dynamics in these things. If you do, you'd. probably not have created this thread because you won't be seeing similarities with just your Mom at that level, but with every other female. I think those who understand this call it AWALT. And you of course won't even have anything to do with her anymore since it is clear she doesn't choose you.

So either way, it won't work most likely. Happy discovery grin. Maybe you'd discover a girl who thinks you behave/talk exactly like her Dad soon.
Many girls call me daddy and I still smash their pvssies 😁
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by JohnQueen(m): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2023
LWKMD!!! grin

Wawelexy:
What's special about a girl using the same billing format your mom use on you? If you had said, she help you plan your life, help you manage your finances, help cook and do other things that are beneficial to you just like your mom, then I would have seen the special traits in her. All you typed up there is just a girl that's still upcoming in the billing business, when she's ripe to run you dry, na you go run
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by doneback04: 5:10am On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

I said " that's nice"

That girl is a young teenagers who has not experience anything yet , I can bet you is her first time of getting close to a man and those childish life is still with her, you better avoid doing anything with that little girl before you got her pregnant
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Caseless: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

You will learn later. You will remember this thread
I can't date a girl that act like my mom. I think I heard if you say a girl look like your mom, it's now forbidden for you to sleep with her.

Allow her to grow. Let her concentrate on her study.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by albert2512: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

I said " that's nice"

U better no go knack your family member.

1 Like

Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2023
doneback04:

That girl is a young teenagers who has not experience anything yet , I can bet you is her first time of getting close to a man and those childish life is still with her, you better avoid doing anything with that little girl before you got her pregnant
Pregnancy would be nice though.
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
albert2512:

U better no go knack your family member.
Ahbi
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Judybash93(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2023
jeromestarks:

Something is giving her that entitlement mentality.
Yeah. The OP
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by Johnstone619(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bad guy u don see your match 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. by jeromestarks: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Johnstone619:
Bad guy u don see your match 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With a Drone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.