Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fake Transfer From A Rider - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fake Transfer From A Rider (18007 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / My Journey So Far As A Keke Rider... / Uber Apologizes For Charging A Rider Over $14,000 For A Few Minutes Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fake Transfer From A Rider by peretei2024(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
shocked sad shocked sad U are on point.Thank u very much.I just reread his story and bragging of reporting 4k to CP Lagos State Command on top of 4k shocked grin as if that CP nah Boys scout grin grin.Again,i visit his past thread and my 👁 come open to the type of people dis Op be.Make he go report to CP grin grin grin.Thief with bragging

You are very stupid for saying trash to me. To hell with your generation. If you don't have anything to say please shut your dirty mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Transfer From A Rider by Chibuzoripob: 3:34pm On Jan 21
peretei2024:

You are very stupid for saying trash to me. To hell with your generation. If you don't have anything to say please shut your dirty mouth.

U are too slow and stupid join.Have u contact lagos CP grin cheesy.Hungry thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swap Your Dead Or Weak Inverter Batteries For A New One! / Valeo Unveils Camera Tech That Allows Drivers To See The Back Of Their Trailers / Knocked 4zz, Can I Change To 1zz Or 3zz Corolla Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.