Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience (17912 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Charly68: 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
If separation or divorce occurs due to wrong marriage ,leaving each other will be a great relief and joyful experience . But if is because of moral issue or carelessness or over indulgence ,it will be painful and depressive .
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Yoighaman(m): 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Hmmm… that’s a not too difficult thing to find out. Be very observant, especially if she is the type that don’t do away with exes. Women generally lye about this but you’ll still be able to have a conservative knowledge if you are smart enough . Make her think I it’s not a big deal to have a high body count , you can then take it up from there. Pls, endeavor to not make the mistake of marrying the wrong woman bro. Secondly, don’t settle for a desperado who seems too quick to settle down cos of age factor-she is most probably on a trial and error with you…

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by xtervaganza(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
From my own personal experience. My ex wife a d I dated for almost 8 years B4 for we got married but the marriage no last reach 1 year. The 1st 3 months of separation was difficult for me. It was then I started missing her. Many times I'd be at work and my mind won't be settled. I cured that nonsense with having another fresh babe come live with me. No time to die on top daughter of eve.

P.s my ex wife and I reconnected after a year but then I no longer love her. It was just sex and she even got pregnant which I made her remove.

Last note: your friend will be fine. Let him mourn the demise of his marriage
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by obaidan: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Just share your own experience.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.
it depends.....if ur ex na witch or wizard, its going to be a good feeling, if na u get wahala or lack patience, u no go dey at peace
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by obaidan: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Agbadocassava:
If you’re going to separate make sure you have at least two kids together, then you can enjoy what’s left of life
na dat one be the real wahala
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by UncleKoboko: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

First, you need to heal from whatever troubles you. Misogyny will destroy you. Second, the success of a marriage is not mostly dependent on the woman in the marriage but on both parties. I'm concerned for people like you who reason like this and post in on the internet too. There are many many happy marriages, if you don't have one, don't force the bitterness on others who do or who wish to. Heal from your pain.
Lol
Ọdẹ
Are you that you need healing?
You better go and check yourself before you run mad grin
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lol
Ọdẹ
Are you that you need healing?
You better go and check yourself before you run mad grin

Lol. A person with a low IQ will resort to name calling even when the truth and logic is staring them in the face. But I don't have time for your kind.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by UncleKoboko: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

Lol. A person with a low IQ will resort to name calling even when the truth and logic is staring them in the face. But I don't have time for your kind.
You're indeed a very daft fool grin and it's so easy to know.
For your mind, my facts or opinions are not true and logical, but yours are grin grin grin

You need brain surgery mumu grin
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Divoc19(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
If your marriage is not bringing out the best in you please, Dear sir/ma.
Divorce
If you feel stuck with someone who does not value you enough to create time for you
Divorce
If you have to shout to the top of your voice or report your spouse to someone before they can have the sense to do common things
Divorce
If you find yourself pretending to be happy when people are around and fight in the bedroom all night every night
Divorce
If your kids see you quarrel with your spouse please that home is not good to raise a child
Divorce
I am happily divorce for almost 2 years now and am happier ever
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
UncleKoboko:

You're indeed a very daft fool grin and it's so easy to know.
For your mind, my facts or opinions are not true and logical, but yours are grin grin grin

You need brain surgery mumu grin

I'll extend grace to you and restrain myself from saying something to you that will worsen your already miserable existence. It will do you a world of good if you don't quote or mention me again.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Olumaeme: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that their wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she have not had any affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it and then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

Your problem start from the need to control another human being.
What you do is lead, and allow her Follow. You do not control, if not you will have problems because men are not special than women, infact there are women who are far intelligent, richer and more hardworking than women.

Most times, a woman will respect automatically a man who respect himself and respect her, unless she's a ret**d.

Also when you are married, all what you have belongs to you and your wife, if you are not ready to share, you better don't get married, if you think it is easy, then do your wealth alone.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Exceed15: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's harder on the woman if it was the man that ended the marriage by himself.. However lots of regrets set in after divorce especially when one thinks is greener on the other side. Marriage failures is mostly caused by women. They are too ',I have my right attitude " until it cause them their marriage.. My advice if the union produced children after divorce do not marry again. U r only making ur life more complicated.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Tunagee(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Afodot0022:
its always a mixed feeling, i will say the only reason why you should go for separation or divorce should be on the ground of infidelity and domestic abuse , even on this ground, there can still be room for forgiveness and second chance given. For domestic abuse, separation is truly needed to avoid death. At the beginning of separation or divorce, you feel happy, fulfilled and the freedom you crave for madly , you have it now, but with time, you start discovery that its not really worth it and what you crave for is not enough to give you that happiness and fulfilment. Today you can be so happy that you are free and tomorrow you can wake up with severe depression blaming yourself of not giving your marriage a second chance. For the man, you will need a lady close by to be an emotional strength cos you separating from your wife will make you vulnerable emotionally and you need someone to kill that severe loneliness you feel after separation. Its really a crazy experience but i bet you, with time you going to get over those feelings and face the reality at hand. But my advice to couples out there is that no matter the issues so far its not domestic abuse, pls try to stay humble and work on your marriage to make it work. There is no perfect marriage and even the next person you will meet might even be worst that the person you left. That your spouse that you detest so much and want to run away from, some day you gonna miss him or her and wish you never went your separate ways.

Love this. Am in same situation
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Tunagee(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that there wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs the will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she ever have affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

I agree with you.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Babaken(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that their wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she have not had any affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it and then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

Reason why I call them sweet poison.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by UncleKoboko: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

I'll extend grace to you and restrain myself from saying something to you that will worsen your already miserable existence. It will do you a world of good if you don't quote or mention me again.
Daft punk
Go fuçk yourself
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Pusyiter(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Whilst I do not want to disagree with you, your assertions are half truth
Despite your personal experience, you cannot deny in your innermost heart that something is missing in your life that doesn't make you completely happy?
Divoc19:
If your marriage is not bringing out the best in you please, Dear sir/ma.
Divorce
If you feel stuck with someone who does not value you enough to create time for you
Divorce
If you have to shout to the top of your voice or report your spouse to someone before they can have the sense to do common things
Divorce
If you find yourself pretending to be happy when people are around and fight in the bedroom all night every night
Divorce
If your kids see you quarrel with your spouse please that home is not good to raise a child
Divorce
I am happily divorce for almost 2 years now and am happier ever
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by janvier27(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Anger is normal if you had sacrificed a lot to keep it together, but peace and daily thanksgiving follows. With maturity, you'll even celebrate your friends' successful marriages & if it's called for you gladly share your experiences. Being separated or divorced takes nothing from you if it gives you peace.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by OgaTheTop2: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

Why are you hell bent on spreading negativity? Man said he has a happy home, you're projecting a nagging wife on him. Is everything alright upstairs?
Ode, try follow our conversation and understand. Wetin concern me with his marriage?
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Rich4god(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
spiSeyi:

Have you done any DNA tests for your kids undecided , if not you might end up quarreling with yourself in this life and life to come?
Every married man must do DNA for their kids don't be deceived by the serpent that let Adam down cool

For now, we have no child yet. But the baby we lost this year was a replica of me. So maybe na my wife supposed to do DNA test.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Phabulous4(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
This a f#ck mentality... seek help bro and change circle of people around you. Find Jesus.
EnglishUsa:

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Fearyourcreator: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:

You really Sabi them finish... lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Fearyourcreator: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rich4god:
Married for sometime now... not even a quarrel between us. Divorce no go see my family.

Am here to read comments and learn.

@OP... kindly adjust the topic, let them also include what lead to their divorce so we can learn from it.
God no go make you see am ooo... abeg una just dey gree for Una sef ...
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by spiSeyi: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rich4god:

For now, we have no child yet. But the baby we lost this year was a replica of me. So maybe na my wife supposed to do DNA test.
How is a baby your replica grin dey whine yourself a child can look like anybody and not share 100% DNA with his/her looklike. Your type of SIMPle men are plenty out there nah after 3-4 kids their eyes dey open to do DNA sad He go soon clear for your eyes grin trust your wife but that trust must be earned.. ire ooo cool
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by yubeebaby: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Anyone who got married,did not marry so as to separate.
So, pls jettison the idea that one craves freedom.
Divorce creates a morbid fear or disdain for the opposite partner.
And distrust of whoever you meet next thereby keeping you unattached for as long as that distrust lasts.
But once one can get over that,you become a better partner-more focused,more tolerant,more forgiving...
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Rich4god(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
spiSeyi:

How is a baby your replica grin dey whine yourself a child can look like anybody and not share 100% DNA with his/her looklike. Your type of SIMPle men are plenty out there nah after 3-4 kids their eyes dey open to do DNA sad He go soon clear for your eyes grin trust your wife but that trust must be earned.. ire ooo cool

I agree...

Even if na another person get the pikin, I will train him with my full chest. Shey you are happy now.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by TheMostComplex1: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
First to comment today.. None is okay.. Just stay focused and humble with your spouse

You're very right.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Divoc19(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
You won't understand the feeling
Pusyiter
post=126969756:

Whilst I do not want to disagree with you, your assertions are half truth
Despite your personal experience, you cannot deny in your innermost heart that something is missing in your life that doesn't make you completely happy?
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Omoawoke2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rich4god:

So sorry for the loss. Better things to come, please ignore that guy.
Not every woman is wayward. So many women have done terrible things but not all, there are still good people
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by AdemolaA2: 3:24am On Nov 15, 2023
qtx:
They initially will claim, i gat my freedom, am happier now but give them sometime, inside of them they will tell themselves the truth that its not a good thing that has happened for many reasons. my opinion

This isn’t so true .. at first , it would be draining and almost tiring but over time , getting back on your feet doing well financially for yourself .. you’d realize freedom is all that matters .. nagging wife and troublesome wife would snuff out the life out of you before time .
Life is beautiful after divorce from a toxic marriage when you’re doing well financially …
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by xendra: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2023
EnglishUsa:

ehehn! Why will you want to control another adult? And you don't realise you are the problem
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by xendra: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2023
UncleKoboko:
The main problem is the women.
Men are indeed very simple. All a man wants is loyalty and respect - respect covers a lot of other things...
I ALWAYS SAY IT THAT THE SUCCESS OF MARRIAGE DEPENDS MOSTLY ON THE WOMEN.
THE MOMENT A WOMAN WANTS OUT OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING THE HUSBAND CAN DO ...

Past lives and records is the major factor that can decide the success and future of a marriage.

The biggest mistake a man can make in his life is to marry the wrong girl.
Who is a wrong girl?

A wrong girl is any girl with low moral values. Religion, race etc doesn't matter and doesn't determine if a girl is of good moral or not.

A girl with numerous BODYCOUNT, numerous EXs, numerous breakups can never ever make a good wife.
The more BODYCOUNT, the more a girl loses her ability to form bond with her partner.

There's an adage that says that the size of a snake to a girl doesn't matter if she has not seen a snake before, she'll still be terrified by it.

No girl is born with a manual on how she should be sexed or pleased in bed.
IT'S ONLY WHEN THEY'VE HAD NUMEROUS EXPERIENCES THAT THEY START COMPARING....

She'll compare you with that guy with big dìck
That married man that used to lavish money on her
That Randy guy that can sex her for 2 hours
That guy that usually apologies to her even when she's the one at fault. Etc

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PLEASE HER, SHE CAN ONLY PRETEND THAT SHE'S SATISFIED.

NEVER MARRY A WHORÉ AND ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÉ.
men with this type of mentality are and will always remain the problem in any relationship.

And that's alot of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.