Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience (17931 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Tb19(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2023
"What does it mean when your spouse says “ you do not deserve me”

It means she thinks she's better than you

Or she's actually better than you and if that be the case, she saying it means she does not rate you any longer
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by UncleKoboko: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2023
xendra:
men with this type of mentality are and will always remain the problem in any relationship.

And that's alot of men.
Keep fooling yourself.
Your conscience knows the truth.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ERCROSS(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Divoc19:
If your marriage is not bringing out the best in you please, Dear sir/ma.
Divorce
If you feel stuck with someone who does not value you enough to create time for you
Divorce
If you have to shout to the top of your voice or report your spouse to someone before they can have the sense to do common things
Divorce
If you find yourself pretending to be happy when people are around and fight in the bedroom all night every night
Divorce
If your kids see you quarrel with your spouse please that home is not good to raise a child
Divorce
I am happily divorce for almost 2 years now and am happier ever

Your name even sounds like divorce. Deep down, you aren't happy with your decision but you won't admit.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by qtx(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2023
AdemolaA2:

This isn’t so true .. at first , it would be draining and almost tiring but over time , getting back on your feet doing well financially for yourself .. you’d realize freedom is all that matters .. nagging wife and troublesome wife would snuff out the life out of you before time .
Life is beautiful after divorce from a toxic marriage when you’re doing well financially …
Dont get me wrong, am not saying in the instance of having a nagging wife that frustrate or even a partner that begins to put one's life at risk then divorce wont be an option. I am saying divorce generally is not a funny feeling no matter what the reason that may have caused it. You can see that even in your example you sighted about a nagging wife, the person has to find solace in doing well financially. So what if the person is not doing well financially. The truth about marriage is that the most important reason for marriage is companionship first before you think of any other benefit. And money cannot always buy you a true compatible companion(my opion tho)
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by qtguru(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why can't two couples talk it out and decide to make things work. Me I like peace

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by imustsaymymindo: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
I guess it's not an easy feeling. This song by Lucky Dube could give a little exposure on the feeling:

Lord of mercy!
I remember the day I called mama on the telephone
I told her mama I'm getting married, I could hear her voice
On the other side of the telephone, she was smiling
And she asked me a question that I proudly answered
She said, "Son did you take time to know her?"
I said mama she's the best but today it hurts me so
To go back to mama and say mama I'm getting divorced
Oh I'm getting divorced
This choice I made didn't work out
The way I thought it would
This choice I made. It hurts me so mama,
This choice i made, didnt work out the way i thought it would, this choice of mine oh!
Mama said me.
It's not easy to understand it son
But I hope you'll make it, you'll be happy again. 2x
I remember in church, when the preacher man read the scriptures
You looked so beautiful, so beautiful and so innocent
I did not know that behind that beauty
Lies the true colors that will destroy me in the near future
This choice I made didn't work out to be what i thought it be
Oh!, mama
This choice i made didnt work out the way i thought it would now am hurting.
I remember when I held you
By the hand preacher man read the scriptures
Putting words in your mouth.
Maybe what the preacher man said
Was not something that was within you.
Now I know what they mean when they say
"Beautiful woman is another man's play thing"
Oh! Lord! I'm hurting now
This choice I made didn't work out
The way I thought it would, this choice of mine oh!
Mama said to me
It's not easy to understand it son
But I hope you'll make it, you'll be happy again.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by eepeepook: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2023
Life is for the living. If you breathe, you must survive.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that their wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she have not had any affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it and then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

Gisos!
A whole Creation of Nature is not Good for Anything!

You don't know the magnitude of these statement if you do, You will recant .....

The Day we Men Developed Maturities to Understand Our Role is to Conquer the Our Economy & Mantain(Manage) our Women(Household) is The Day All Maltreated SIMPs Shall be Liberated ......

If You fail to Developed Your Manhood(Manly Maturities) as a Man, No Woman will "Regard" You as a Man ... The Dull One would play pranks On You Then Use You to Grow & Show You Their Reality ......

Any Man That is being Used By 1, 2, 3 Different Women is not a "Man" But a "Wo-Man" ....

A Woman is the last in the Pyramid of Adulthod :

We have:

Men(Real Emperor, Masculinity Maturities)

Woman(Warrioress Empress, The Reigns)

Wo-Man(Men With Shallow IQ Reason from Heart Not Brain aka The Simps)

Boys(A Young Dude Undergoing Manhood Training)

Girl(A Young Damsel Undergoing Womanhood Trainings)

Kid(Preteens) .....

A Boy & a Wo-Man must Never Near Anything "Woman" .... It will end in Premium Tears Because Girls Learn Faster Once They are Run Street One-Two Time, The Next Dude Go Hear Am!
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... It is not easy living apart from someone once happily married to.

Sadly, the world of today has fully embraced it.

In the near future, there will be fewer marriages.
The world is in cycles ...

When the odds of Divorce, Separation affects next generations & Women Right now Championing Families Also Drop Their kids for the streets because it's not easy for women to abandoned their kids like would men easily do .... There would be legislation to promote marriage ....

Humanities has always been Crazy Right From Day One But Once The Consequences Pops till it becomes Unbearable, We shall give ourselves some Sense cheesy
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Kobicove(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
Rich4god:

I agree...

Even if na another person get the pikin, I will train him with my full chest. Shey you are happy now.

grin
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by MrCork: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:
Waiting for siofra

Brother..Siofra is on ban until March 2024 for her usual stupidity on nairaland & cussing inosent people.....good news is she will not be able to respond sir!
....THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofense) wink
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by teewhyhomes: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by YourGFsnatcher: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
MrCork:

Brother..Siofra is on ban until March 2024 for her usual stupidity on nairaland & cussing inosent people.....good news is she will not be able to respond sir!
....THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofense) wink

grin cheesy grin are you serious? Till next year? grin cheesy omooooo, mad ooo
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by YourGFsnatcher: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by YourGFsnatcher: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) . / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.