Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience (17882 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by DrObum(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
I guess it depends on why you got separated or divorced in the first place.

If there was domestic violence, I don’t think there’ll be anything to miss if the person is reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by dfrost: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

You mean suffer in silence?!!

Please, don't give such dumb advice abeg.

If the Marriage is abusive and toxic, get the hell out before death truly does it for either of the couple.

On the topic, Separation is not the same as divorce... That's the mandated first step to see if you guys are better off apart.

If separation works for them, then divorce can and should be finalized.

Nice one paddy mi.

First move is separation, not divorce. Divorce is the last option. It is deadly because the divorcees will be bitter all the time. Man, I have seen a lot of them.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by vowiski(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
-
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Emeka71(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
First to comment today.. None is okay.. Just stay focused and humble with your spouse
Better thing.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Resetinc: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
You must be a hopeless person. Move on!

Sorry to disappoint you Oga …. divorce is for weak losers like you. My home is blessed 😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Coronavirus1: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
For the woman first one month it will be sweet after testing all the young boys penis. As for the man it will be tough for 3 to one year before he bance back and start enjoying life once again.

6 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
dfrost:

Nice one paddy mi.

First move is separation, not divorce. Divorce is the last option. It is deadly because the divorcees will be bitter all the time. Man, I have seen a lot of them.

Yeah... It is not easy living apart from someone once happily married to.

Sadly, the world of today has fully embraced it.

In the near future, there will be fewer marriages.

5 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Omoawoke2(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Just share your own experience.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.

He’s uncomfortable because he sees through your intention. You are deliberate in trying to show it to his face and rub it on him that he’s divorce.
Why are you humans like this? I don’t like people like you

6 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by bayfed: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
You deserve to be free and happy, no more watching of GPS, no more asking to stop talking to this one and that one. No more nagging, my business stays with me, and whatever I do stays with me, no more noise flying out my apartment again. Finally peace exist, that quietness I crave exist. I gradually see improvement in all sectors of my life. Personal health, peace, finance, most important my body building.

Now open to so many options, but I only want what’s worth giving that strength again. Have learnt, and it’ll forever stays with me.

14 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by eniolorunfe: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
You don’t seem like a good friend. Your “close” friend should be wary of you.

6 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by pbidex(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Anything for peace of mind. I have been meditating in couples dispute over the years. My understanding to this; Be patient and don’t engage in violence.

So far everyone is doing great and learning to understand each other. Just be patient and you don’t have to talk and react at all time. It doesn’t make you stupid, foolish or smart.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Emma09(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

Well for me, I married a very wrong person and after 6yrs, I got separated. At first, the feeling was of loneliness, anger and frustration. Later, I had to put all those behind me and moved on with my life. Sincerely, I never regretted my decision. Getting remarried soon sha after 5yrs of Seperation.

9 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by kellybently(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
First to comment today.. None is okay.. Just stay focused and humble with your spouse

are you married?
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Omoawoke2(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

You are someone who will likely see life as a competition and will not want those around you to be better, you are selfish, self centered and only want to be seen as better than everyone else. Life to you is a competition , an unhealthy one. You will compare yourself with others and will be so full of envy. I know your type and I avoid people like you with good distance. And if you come close to me, I’d make you hate yourself as well

14 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Augustine93(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Wetin concern Tinubu
akpaulite:
Life is difficult with tinubu
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
How is it your business tho

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Lamanii22(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
My husband and I would never be separated in Jesus name, we would keep managing each other ni oo…

7 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Jamie1000: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
The ones I have seen. Eventually loose thier mind. Some goes on Sex escapade with married ppl. Nothing matters, no morals anymore, crazy, depression.they no longer give a single fuk. And society is a major culprit.

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Kobicove(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

There are some personal questions you should not ask people...this is one of them! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by spiSeyi: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rich4god:
Married for sometime now... not even a quarrel between us. Divorce no go see my family.

Am here to read comments and learn.

@OP... kindly adjust the topic, let them also include what led to their divorce so we can learn from it.
Have you done any DNA tests for your kids undecided , if not you might end up quarreling with yourself in this life and life to come?
Every married man must do DNA for their kids don't be deceived by the serpent that let Adam down cool

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Skillsnigeria: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ChristianMuslim: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
As for those of you quoting me.. I have better things to do with my time.. im busy,i dont waste my time with jobless and frustrated people.thank you...
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by spiSeyi: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Marriage is now like NEPA grin , my advice for every man is to conduct DNA for their kids in the event of divorce or not. 90% of firstborns burned in the early and late 2000s are bast*rds angry , don't marry out of pity, marry the woman that shares the same view with you, marry the woman that is ready to invest in you, and don't just marry an entitled feminist who has nothing to contribute than her kukunase.
This has nothing to do with a virgin lady or not but a lady with real value. undecided
SIMPs will never learn, SIMPs wake up from your sleep else divorce, bast*rd kids, gnashing of teeth and everlasting regrets await all SIMP who failed to notice the red flags, women don't change they can only hide their true color for a while undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Greenfaces: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

Why are you trying to know how it feels though? Are you considering it?

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

Time heals all things.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Meself: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nobody know what will happen tomorrow in any marriage.....the unexpected do happen.

Reasons for leaving brings peace of mind
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Afodot0022(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
its always a mixed feeling, i will say the only reason why you should go for separation or divorce should be on the ground of infidelity and domestic abuse , even on this ground, there can still be room for forgiveness and second chance given. For domestic abuse, separation is truly needed to avoid death. At the beginning of separation or divorce, you feel happy, fulfilled and the freedom you crave for madly , you have it now, but with time, you start discovery that its not really worth it and what you crave for is not enough to give you that happiness and fulfilment. Today you can be so happy that you are free and tomorrow you can wake up with severe depression blaming yourself of not giving your marriage a second chance. For the man, you will need a lady close by to be an emotional strength cos you separating from your wife will make you vulnerable emotionally and you need someone to kill that severe loneliness you feel after separation. Its really a crazy experience but i bet you, with time you going to get over those feelings and face the reality at hand. But my advice to couples out there is that no matter the issues so far its not domestic abuse, pls try to stay humble and work on your marriage to make it work. There is no perfect marriage and even the next person you will meet might even be worst that the person you left. That your spouse that you detest so much and want to run away from, some day you gonna miss him or her and wish you never went your separate ways.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Franknews1: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Verydarkman Revealed the UNBELIEVABLE.. about Actor John Okafor’s wife MUST WATCH

God no go let us Marry Evil Woman - Verydarkman Attack Mr Ibu Wife, Revealed Alot

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUz9-rwnK2s
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by eniolorunfe: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

I smell envy! I hope your friend does too so he can keep you at arm’s length.

6 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Fairview1: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Marriage is the oldest institution, built by God for the advancement of his kingdom. It's a covenant that when you as the man or woman strive to play your part, successful and peaceful harmonious family will automatically become your inheritance.

When couples got separated or divorced, what that means is that God is not in it. Make your marriage work by striving to leave according to the commandment of Christ in Ephesians 5:23.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by lexxwiz(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by livenija: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
lexxwiz:

why ask us, ask him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You” / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! / Should I Marry For Love Or Stability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.