Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience (17935 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Revealed The Rashes Under A Lady That Share Hot Pictures. PHOTOS / They Are Separated, How Do I Make Him Choose Me Over Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by EnglishUsa: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that there wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs the will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she ever have affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
UncleKoboko:
The main problem is the women.

I ALWAYS SAY IT THAT THE SUCCESS OF MARRIAGE DEPENDS MOSTLY ON THE WOMEN.
THE MOMENT A WOMAN WANTS OUT OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING THE HUSBAND CAN DO ...

Past lives and records is the major factor that can decide the success and future of a marriage.

The biggest mistake a man can make in his life is to marry the wrong girl.
Who is a wrong girl?

A wrong girl is any girl with low moral values. Region doesn't matter and doesn't deserve if a girl is of good moral or not.

A girl with numerous BODYCOUNT, numerous EXs, numerous breakups can never ever make a good wife.
The more BODYCOUNT, the more a girl loses her ability to form bond with her partner.

There's an adage that says that the size of a snake to a girl doesn't matter if she has not seen a snake before, she'll still be terrified by it.

No girl is born with a manual on how she should be sexed or pleased in bed.
IT'S ONLY WHEN THEY'VE HAD NUMEROUS EXPERIENCES THAT THEY START COMPARING....

She'll compare you with that guy with big dìck
That married man that used to lavish money on her
That Randy guy that can sex her for 2 hours
That guy that usually apologies to her even when she's the one at fault. Etc

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PLEASE HER, SHE CAN ONLY PRETEND THAT SHE'S SATISFIED.

NEVER MARRY A WHORÉ AND ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS A WHORÉ.
One of sensible comment I have read here today...
The problem is women and they will always claim victim

3 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by saysoo: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Resetinc post=126963946]Hell Hell Hell !!
Forget the social media claims , deep inside they all wished it could have been fixed…
The only people who didn’t feel the depression of divorce are
1. those who cashed out in settlements
2. Those already cheating before the divorce and the physically abused ones…
others are just full of regrets
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lamanii22:
My husband and I would never be separated in Jesus name, we would keep managing each other ni oo…

This should not be a prayer issue, it's by works.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Zainnyhammie: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hm
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by kevwemike: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Life is very beautiful without a nagging wife. I can't live in peace with a nagging wife.. angry
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Allisgud: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Resetinc:
Hell Hell Hell !! reverse psychology effects, the moment you got tired of your wife/husband others outside will start looking more attractive to you ….. after you separate/divorce and get tired of whatever is out there , you u will start missing your ex companion..😂
this is the reality
Forget the social media claims , deep inside they all wished it could have been fixed…
others are just full of regrets 😂 especially naija ones who were deceived by social media friends
and those ones decieve by advicer friends only to find out the friend is her replacement

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rich4god:
Married for sometime now... not even a quarrel between us. Divorce no go see my family.

Am here to read comments and learn.

@OP... kindly adjust the topic, let them also include what lead to their divorce so we can learn from it.

Same here. You're a wise man. May God continue to keep you both. There's nothing like kids growing up in a healthy home.

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by stevups(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Life is very beautiful without a nagging wife. I can't live in peace with a nagging wife.. angry

No be lie

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Moniya4Real(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
I can relate bro. But on the flip side, there are also very good women out there but they are rarity. Just pray God grant you your wish to have a good wife:- then, you have found a good thing according to the Bible. Most importantly, stay away from women with high body counts and who dates for fun: this mistake I made but thank God we are separated now with two kids. It’s been a year and 3 months now but I am very much in the process of filling for divorce legally.

EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that there wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she ever have affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
UncleKoboko:

THE MOMENT A WOMAN WANTS OUT OF THE MARRIAGE, THERE'S NEARLY NOTHING THE HUSBAND CAN DO ...

Past lives and records is the major factor that can decide the success and future of a marriage.

Who is a wrong girl?

A wrong girl is any girl with low moral values. Region doesn't matter and doesn't deserve if a girl is of good moral or not.

A girl with numerous BODYCOUNT, numerous EXs, numerous breakups can never ever make a good wife.
The more BODYCOUNT, the more a girl loses her ability to form bond with her partner.

There's an adage that says that the size of a snake to a girl doesn't matter if she has not seen a snake before, she'll still be terrified by it.

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO PLEASE HER, SHE CAN ONLY PRETEND THAT SHE'S SATISFIED.

First, you need to heal from whatever troubles you. Misogyny will destroy you. Second, the success of a marriage is not mostly dependent on the woman in the marriage but on both parties. I'm concerned for people like you who reason like this and post in on the internet too. There are many many happy marriages, if you don't have one, don't force the bitterness on others who do or who wish to. Heal from your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by stevups(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Resetinc:
Hell Hell Hell !! reverse psychology effects, the moment you got tired of your wife/husband others outside will start looking more attractive to you ….. after you separate/divorce and get tired of whatever is out there , you u will start missing your ex companion..😂
this is the reality
others are just full of regrets 😂 especially naija ones who were deceived by social media friends

What you are saying is one million correct... A close ally was involved, the husband left, but now she's full of regret, sometimes she calls the husband that the thing is sraching her but the husband has remarried.. she is seriously frustrated. They used to lack money before they divorced, but now the husband was promoted beyond expectations with official Prado

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by OgaTheTop2: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Resetinc:

Sorry to disappoint you Oga …. divorce is for weak losers like you. My home is blessed 😂😂
Wait till your wife starts nagging. Btw, how did you know it was hell if not that you've experienced it? cheesy
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Basicend: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that there wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she ever have affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

You are 💯 correct sir.

That's truth and wisdom from above. .

I swear to God, I gave out a proposal of my personal project to some of my colleagues (ladies). . My thinking was that they would show their husbands who could become my prospect for more expansion. . About 98% of these ladies (all married) came with all spectrum of sexual advances towards me.

They were about 10 in total number. . I was almost chocked and scared to my throat and neck. .

I have not yet recovered. . I have stopped showing any female my stuff. . They rush at you like bees . . I mean married women. .

If I tried it, my own marriage I believe is gone. . I am sorry I can't trust any woman. . My eyes have seen raw too much.

They are so easy to sex. . God! so useless in my eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
ceejay80s:

One of sensible comment I have read here today...
The problem is women and they will always claim victim

You are really not intelligent.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Wait till your wife starts nagging. Btw, how did you know it was hell if not that you've experienced it?: D

Why are you hell bent on spreading negativity? Man said he has a happy home, you're projecting a nagging wife on him. Is everything alright upstairs?

2 Likes

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ceejay80s(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

You are really not intelligent.
Entitled to ur opinion, since u are the most intelligent goat on nairaland
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by EnglishUsa: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I can relate bro. But on the flip side, there are also very good women out there but they are rarity. Just pray God grant you your wish to have a good wife:- then, you have found a good thing according to the Bible. Most importantly, stay away from women with high body counts and who dates for fun: this mistake I made but thank God we are separated now with two kids. It’s been a year and 3 months now but I am very much in the process of filling for divorce legally. Bro, is not easy. Who knows how many things you have done to satisfy her and how many expenses and mistakes that she has laid you to. This people will lead you to make mistakes and on the long-run the will turn to tell you you are the course of the mistakes. They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by occfx: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lamanii22:
My husband and I would never be separated in Jesus name, we would keep managing each other ni oo…

As far as you no fuckkk another man, a sensible man will never separate from you.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
ceejay80s:

Entitled to ur opinion, since u are the most intelligent goat on nairaland

Here we go again. Can't engage in a logical discussion until you resort to name calling? Awwww... sorry. Your bitterness stinks. HEAL. love and light. This forum has continued to give your kind the playing field for narcissistic and misogynistic topics and comments. You lot will be okay. Those of us enjoying our marriages are living life to the fullest wink Absolutely nothing to prove. Y'all will start making regret posts when you fumble the women you should have loved.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ceejay80s(m): 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

Here we go again. Can't engage in a logical discussion until you resort to name calling? Awwww... sorry. Your bitterness stinks. HEAL. love and light
Shazam!!!!
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ProtonX: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
ceejay80s:

Shazam!!!!
Boy, don't quote me again. Now run along and go play with your kind.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by ceejay80s(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProtonX:

Boy, don't quote me again. Now run along and go play with your kind.
Shazam!!!!
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Yoighaman(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I can relate bro. But on the flip side, there are also very good women out there but they are rarity. Just pray God grant you your wish to have a good wife:- then, you have found a good thing according to the Bible. Most importantly, stay away from women with high body counts and who dates for fun: this mistake I made but thank God we are separated now with two kids. It’s been a year and 3 months now but I am very much in the process of filling for divorce legally.

sorry about the break up, but how does a man know a woman with high body counts, especially when she purposely does not reveal the information to you?
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by RedpillAnalyst: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Emma09:
Well for me, I married a very wrong person and after 6yrs, I got separated. At first, the feeling was of loneliness, anger and frustration. Later, I had to put all those behind me and moved on with my life. Sincerely, I never regretted my decision. Getting remarried soon sha after 5yrs of Seperation.

Don't do it.

Haha.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by janeedema(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
If he is your close friend as you claim, then you can find out how he feel after his divorce because he would have opened up to you about his deepest feelings. If he isn't opening up to you no matter how you try is because he discerns you don't have his interest at heart.

Be his friend indeed, don't try and prove any point.

True, he may have been craving freedom before his divorce, and you are eager to know if he truly has found it. Still, being a friend will provide the answer you crave. Don't push it.

lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Just share your own experience.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Solitechworld(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Who is a wrong girl?

How can I like this a thousand time
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is painful for them, no one is perfect; as long as it is not case of adultery, just tolerate each other.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Moniya4Real(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm… that’s a not too difficult thing to find out. Be very observant, especially if she is the type that don’t do away with exes. Women generally lye about this but you’ll still be able to have a conservative knowledge if you are smart enough . Make her think I it’s not a big deal to have a high body count , you can then take it up from there. Pls, endeavor to not make the mistake of marrying the wrong woman bro. Secondly, don’t settle for a desperado who seems too quick to settle down cos of age factor-she is most probably on a trial and error with you…

Yoighaman:

sorry about the break up, but how does a man know a woman with high body counts, especially when she purposely does not reveal the information to you?

1 Like

Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by izibili44: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
The happiest man on earth. I m more healthy and better.
lexxwiz:
I have a close friend who’s separated from his wife. I’ve been trying to understand how he feels. Happy or sad? I’ve tried asking him but he’s not very convincing.

So here’s my question to people in the bracket, how does it really feel being divorced or separated? The freedom you craved so much, is it worth it las las?

Just share your own experience.

Ps: I’ve also noticed that whenever I talk about my family, he just feels very uneasy. Lol and he’s supposedly happier now.
Re: Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience by Hassanmaye(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
It is not easy journey more especially to the christians, women are the 95 percent course of divorce in Nigeria. Women are very stubborn people to control, where you asked them not go that is where they will go and what you asked them not to do that is exactly what they will do. Some people that are married will always burst that their wife can never sleep outside and they trust them to heaven but, I wished God will open their eyes to see what their righteous wife is doing behind their backs they will marvel. Any man that trust his wife is the most stupid person on earth... If you Quote me go to a busy hotel you may get a little knowledge of what I am saying...your wife is not messing up around is only because she is very ugly. Married woman is very easy to catch if you know the scope, they don't reject advances if you know the scope... Men are poligamous in nature but they don't pretend like women does. A woman can swear with amdionha, Bible, Ogun and Shirin that she have not had any affairs with another man since you got married to her... If not for children and sexual satisfactions these people are not good for anything .

They will enter your house with only pant and they will claim ownership of everything and start telling you what to do and what not to do, as if they are the brain behind your wealth and your good living before you got married to them. This people will confused you until you spend your last card without nothing to show for it and then they will turn and tell you that you are the course of your problem

Problematic gender, I don't tire I swear, everything give me, give me z give me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.