Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) (31274 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / ANOTHER Group Of Yoruba Women Wail About Economic Hardship / Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Raydos: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
wittywriter:

The writeup is already sensationalized.

There's a better and even profitable method/approach to your aim.

Wittyness.

Wittyness? What does that even mean? Help a brother

NB: Oh I get it now!!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by DestinyNigga: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is actually normal....

Even when Buhari was a president, most Northerners suffered and refused to question the system.

The point is, leadership in Nigeria isn't about tribe but about self-interest. But would readily make use of tribe and region when seeking for votes.

When you vote incompetence, you suffer it, irrespective of who you voted.

When Seun Tinubu used the airforce1 , he's reaping what he worked for. When you suffer as a citizen, you're equally suffering from what you planted as a leader.

E go better for you. Infact I go give u one olosho with mkpurummiri to take calm ur nerve tonight grin grin. That woman voted for Tinubu now she's complaining . She's even calling Igbo grin. She's one of the people that talk against Peter Obi. This i have seen. She never see anything
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2023
ipobcannibals:
Ikpu gbari kwe akwuna nne gi dia! Ewu ipob bingo. E ga awu owu ike na afo a!

Bloody potential drug pusher….una Dey jail plenty for Asia

Worthless piss...
Meaningless jargons!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Odogwuzack: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2023
killsmith:

They are lazy people who love free money. They cannot compete that is why they're crying.

Imo voters are saying hellooo grin

I heard they even collected ordinary food to Vote APC

Hypocrites
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2023
ShootThemAll:

You are wrong bro... All Igbo's voted for the BEST candidate who happened to be an Igbo man, put Osinbanjo and Igbo's will vote for him massively.

Igbo's don't vote based on tribe or religion and they are the most enlightened region when it comes to voting right. You can check the voting patterns in SouthEast for 16years now and you will see the statistics.
A beg go and rest dey tell that to children growing up! In 1993 when you people voted Tofa was he the best? In the last election was Obi the best? In 1999 was OBJ the best? We Yorubas didn't vote him....I can go on and on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

What do I gain from a back n forth with a skunk like you?
What will I gain going back and forth with a asshole like you?
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Igbos are very daft! You people will not rule Nigeria at least not now! Senseless tribe that feels they are the best yet the same economic problem facing others state is facing their state with their useless governor for 25 years,! Lousy and hypocritical tribe!

Yet is your mother that's crying hopelessly tongue
Run along and go console her cos the journey too far
Useless species!!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Tommydare(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Anything politics in Nigeria is a fraud.
XerXers:

Exactly what we have been trying to educate yoruba masses about. Collective tribal political interest is a fraud. Few will enjoy buy you will suffer. Focus on general economic progress so that can see food chop
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Odogwuzack: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Igbos are very daft! You people will not rule Nigeria at least not now! Senseless tribe that feels they are the best yet the same economic problem facing others state is facing their state with their useless governor for 25 years,! Lousy and hypocritical tribe!

Their parents even collected ordinary food to vote on election day.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

How far your relatives skulls sold for a penny?
We have spent our penny!
So tell me how far with your brothers in Asian jails?....Say hello to them if they are still alive..🤣🤣👋👋
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by LZAA: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Raydos:

Even in a diary series, I keep having the same problem!!
Oh
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Blaze14k: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Basic123:

It was just a respond to your own cry on the last election.

Or are you too daft to understand?

Stop responding its of no use.. what are you trying to explain when ur government is doing very fantastic. It seems you guys don't know when to shut up
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

What will I gain going back and forth with a asshole like you?

Kikikiki 😂😂
The amoeba thinks it wise to copy me word for word... have been dealing with a complete nincompoop
Tueh..
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ipobcannibals: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
MrSly:

Shut up your mouth. See how you painted it just like you were asked to do to continue receiving your monthly stipend. Be this senseless statement you undermine the intelligence of genuine Nigerians who obviously voted merit only to be shortchanged by greedy men in politics. Who voted tinubu? He obviously did not win but rigged himself to the office. Nevertheless, even if your misleading narrative is assumed, it is that type of stupid ideology that keeps Nigeria at the bottom of events. Igbos are the only free thinkers I have witnessed in Nigeria. Only igbos can jettison their own and support someone else from another ethnic group based on merit. Only igbos call out their rich men for their wrong doing no matter how well placed. How can you speak of ethnic affliction in Nigerian politics? Is it an ethno-political affairs? You see, this is the Genesis of wrong voting due to tribe. Wise Nigerians and lacuna thinkers share the same country.
Free thinkers indeed…yet one midget in Finland is commanding you clowns to sit-at home! May Igbo presidency not happen to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Their parents even collected ordinary food to vote on election day.
But they will be acting and pretending as if they are clean!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by faebenezer5star: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2023
This woman is an Igbo woman disguising to be Yoruba 😏 we the Yoruba people are enjoying our son Tinubu's regim and we will support him to the last. On your mandate we stand oh Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by igbosarejews(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

God bless you for this comment. All Igbos voted Igbo man and they are still the same people crying tribalism. Very hypocritical tribe!
Apart from îdîots, that reàson from their smèllîng Anu5.
Tell me who will leave a vibrant young man like Peter Obi and go for Tinubu in his 80's.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sunnyski: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is actually normal....

Even when Buhari was a president, most Northerners suffered and refused to question the system.

The point is, leadership in Nigeria isn't about tribe but about self-interest. But would readily make use of tribe and region when seeking for votes.

When you vote incompetence, you suffer it, irrespective of who you voted.

When Seun Tinubu used the airforce1 , he's reaping what he worked for. When you suffer as a citizen, you're equally suffering from what you planted as a leader.

It's not normal, just the new normal and Nigerians will live with it 😀😀
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

Yet is your mother that's crying hopelessly tongue
Run along and go console her cos the journey too far
Useless species!!
How about your own mother in the east...😂😂😂😂 Poverty stricken tribe!!? Your people full una villages suffering.... pretender and useless tribe!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Millz404(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Basic123:

I dont understand them and some mumu yorubas

In the same lagos ,Peter OBI won...and PDP won Osun state.

The only tribe that gave all their votes to their son is the same IGBO!

No yoruba should allow biafrans to use REVERSE psychology on them.I think they realized that yorubas can be easily manipulated.

1.Only OBI won among his tribe overwhelmingly
2.The highest votes for Tinubu was not even from yorubas but from hausa Fulanïs
3.Anambra that has had a taste of Peter OBI is not different from other worst states in the country.

So why the cry of Tribalism when you are the tribalists,while blackmailing people for voting Tinubu when Anambra your own candidate governed remain the same!

See them, very foolish human beings. The woman is talking about the sufferings her and her likes and going through. But here you are doing region and tribe again. The same tool used by politicians to divide and win elections after which they tie everybody in a bunch to receive the same treatment. Una be goats

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Cutehector(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Lmao. The pepper never enter una eyes well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

We have spent our penny!
So tell me how far with your brothers in Asian jails?....Say hello to them if they are still alive..🤣🤣👋👋

Of course they are very much alive
Why ask? Are you interested in their skull too?
Just as your worthless generations were buried headless!!
Chai e no go better for you and your goons
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by lexy2014: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
ipobcannibals:
Those that have not earned it by refusing to form alliance and insulting others, disrespecting others and exhibiting arrogance, how have improved the standard of living in their region? I guess by sitting-at home

you havent answered the question. those that have earned it by forming alliances and respecting the opinion of others, how have they moved Nigeria forward and improved the living standard of Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

How about your own mother in the east...😂😂😂😂 Poverty stricken tribe!!? Your people full una villages suffering.... pretender and useless tribe!

Your mother is crying hopelessly and this is all you can vomit
Useless thing from a maggot!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Opinion of One illiterate woman doesn't represent the Yoruba tribe.

Ps: People voted who they thought would be the best for the country. Labour Party and PDP are not different from too different from APC. Both Obi (PDP VP candidate 2019) and Datti (PDP Presidential candidate 2019) are ex-PDP. Atiku is PDP, then APC, then PDP.

Of course, the opinion of one illiterate yoruba woman who is the only person in the entire yoruba race that is buying fuel at the current increased price and the only person in Nigeria that is suffering as a result of Tinubu's wacked economic policies doesn't matter.

Now you can see that your brain is indeed malfunctioning.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by okuwehcris: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Absuchat post=126954070]The rice she collected from Bourdillion hasn't even finished and she is already wailing grin

This music go soon pass jeromi grin
Yet
Omo Igbo still dey ball.... nothing mega

Igbo guys are even building houses in this hardship...let's forget about tribalism and put the interest of all before one person.

See how they are settling themselves as politicians, ensuring we don't have a united voice.
Let's all forget about the mistakes of the past elections and start speaking with the same voice. It's never too late to start again

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ufotunang: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2023
That is the renewed hope you voted for
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ufotunang: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2023
igbosarejews:

Apart from îdîots, that reàson from their smèllîng Anu5.
Tell me who will leave a vibrant young man like Peter Obi and go for Tinubu in his 80's.
Apart from idiots that reason from their anus tell me who will leave Tinubu and vote for Obi that has no political wherewithal a man that gets advice from a mad man!

3 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ufotunang: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2023
We warned you people but did not want to listen
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ufotunang: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2023
What do you expect from an old man in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Get Ready To Sell Your Private Jets’ – Gov. Oshiomhole Tell Owners / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Chief Don Etiebet Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.