Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu (13041 Views)

NSA, Nuhu Ribadu Bans Camouflage For Para-Military / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by JOemmy(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
masseratti:
If there is no money in the coffers.. People in charge of the last administration need to come to the national assembly or efcc, court to explain to us where is the Money.. Because I can't say this or this is what they used the money for yeah some projects were completed.. But that can't explain $40 times 8 that's $320 billions disappearing in 8 years with debt, past administrations has alot to explain.

Buhari and his fulani gang plundered nigeria the man is not only a bloodthirsty jihadist but also an economic terrorist.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by asanausana91: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is what the government want to hear. You say otherwise and get fired within 24 hours.
Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by asanausana91: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
JOemmy:

Buhari and his fulani gang plundered nigeria the man is not only a bloodthirsty jihadist but also an economic terrorist.
atleast we were living better than this satanic administration. I used to full my tank with 17k.
Now 60k cannot even full am.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by frog12: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
una no see the CRACKS for that Abuja airport runway yesterday

ha corruption be dat from buhari govt
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by gaskiyamagana: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

E ma kure , no vex ...
Ok.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Druss(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bankrupt yet size of government is increasing not reducing. If my house was about to get bankrupt, I know that I will be cutting costs.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Melagros(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
endsarrrs:
grin

Tell that to Heliues
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Kaiser20: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2023
If Bobo Tinubu and his thieving political gangs of associates should donate the sum of $1 billion each from their Bullion vans, Nigeria could raise over $300 Billion, we need not to borrow.
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by Goodiep: 4:16am On Nov 15, 2023
apc is morally bankcrupt, it lacks idealogy, what do we exppect? the same people that brought this contry since independence are still be recycled. fronm gov to national assembly to minister to ambassador etc , can buhari define economics nor tinubu , you cant give what you dont have. untill we believe in nigeria as our country .
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by wowcatty: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2023
You this olodo Omo gutter, president Tinubu didn't buy a yacht, if he wanted a yacht, he would have bought one before he became president.
hrykanu231:

The yatcht bought it self, you slave!
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by wowcatty: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2023
He's made all the money he will ever need.

He doesn't need ro recoup the money he use for campaign, campaign money was set aside for that purpose.

We the people begged him to come fix Nigeria and he saw it as his turn to serve thhe country.

Osinbajo couldn't win, he doesn't have the power of Asiwaju.

Oriburuku lo nba e ja, dumb propagandist.
soccerlite:

How do you know he doesn't need money?

Is it paper he used for campaigning?

Who beg him to come fix nigeria?

Why didn't he back osinbajo?

Enyin alabosi yi

Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by wowcatty: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2023
It's all past presidents fault for not saving for the rainy day and block wasteful spending. But it doesn't matter now, way forward is what is important and thank God we have the best man for the job president Tinubu on seat to help turn things around.
YoshihideSuga:

So, it's no more Jonathan's fault as it was in 2015? Should it now be Buhari's fault, the same Buhari your darling Tinubu supported?
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by hrykanu231(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2023
wowcatty:
You this olodo Omo gutter, president Tinubu didn't buy a yacht, if he wanted a yacht, he would have bought one before he became president.

Yes with forfeited proceeds from narcotics.
Keep slaving, that is all you and your likes were born to do
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by soccerlite: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
wowcatty:
He's made all the money he will ever need.

He doesn't need ro recoup the money he use for campaign, campaign money was set aside for that purpose.

We the people begged him to come fix Nigeria and he saw it as his turn to serve thhe country.

Osinbajo couldn't win, he doesn't have the power of Asiwaju.

Oriburuku lo nba e ja, dumb propagandist.

No curse shall stand against me

What nigeria and nigerians are feeling under tinubu shall be your portion and generation even in thousand folds

The blood of all innocent shall be on your head forever

Judgement and condemnation shall rise against you and your generation
Re: Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu by 7arrows: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
wowcatty:
That's not based on fact, president Tinubu is only doing what is absolutely has to be done.

I hear u. That's how you guys will continue supporting the obvious. Nigerians are crying. So it's cars that is their problem now. Kudos to you. Everything they are doing is right. I guess you are in Nigeria as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Keeping Them Honest: List Of Gej Campaign Promise(no Fuel Subsidy) / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping / Restructuring: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara Support Devolution Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.