Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (3889 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Without going into the certainty or uncertainty on the age of marriage consumation have you considered what your Jewish brethren say in the Thalmud?

In the Jewish tradition, betrothal and marriage are sacred and highly valued institutions. The concept of the minimum age for marriage is found in the Talmud, which is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism. In the Talmud, it is stated that the minimum age for a girl to be married is three years old and one day. This is based on a passage from the Talmud that states, "A girl of the age of three years and one day may be betrothed by intercourse" (Niddah 5:4).

This mishnah teaches that in a legal sense, sexual relations with a girl over the age of three counts as sexual relations.

Dude I'm not Jewish. I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2023
Myth

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2023
malcom1X:

Dude I'm not Jewish. I'm a Christian.

It doesn't matter. Was Jesus Jewish or is there a tribe called Christian? Did Jesus nullify Jewish laws?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore do you know the hallucinating prophet who claimed to have gone to heaven on a donkey but no one saw him do so?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2023
advocatejare:
Explore2xmore do you know the hallucinating prophet who claimed to have gone to heaven on a donkey but no one saw him do so?

😂😂😂😂😂

Scam Muhammed.
Said his donkey can bear witness

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2023
malcom1X:

😂😂😂😂😂

Scam Muhammed.

🤣🤣🤣
He’s still scamming millions of people till date, a man who was tormented in the cave by a demon who pinned him down 3 times is whom gullible people are referring to as a prophet
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2023
malcom1X:

😂😂😂😂😂

Scam Muhammed.

🤣🤣🤣

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" (Matthew 12:40)

Can you prove this?

Or disprove:
Jesus was in the belly of the earth for only one full day (Saturday) and two partial days (Friday afternoon and Sunday morning). This does not add up to three days and three nights
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2023
Explore2xmore:

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth" (Matthew 12:40)

Can you prove this?

Or disprove:
Jesus was in the belly of the earth for only one full day (Saturday) and two partial days (Friday afternoon and Sunday morning). This does not add up to three days and three nights
You won’t stop displaying your foolery and ignorance online, you were quick to mention the Jewish Talmud but you’re not conversant with how the Jews count their own days using their own calendar, Jonah was a Jew and Jesus was a Jew, so the days they spent were calculated based on Jewish calendar

The Jews followed a calendar of their own which is based on the moon and the sun. To cut it short, a day begins from the setting of the sun on the previous day to the setting of the sun the following day.

Going by the Jewish calendar, Jesus Christ was betrayed and arrested late evening/night around 8pm on Wednesday. He was taken to trial before Pilate and crucified on Thursday afternoon, which marks the second day of the Passover at about the 5th hour (around 11am). At about the 6th to 9th hour(12pm–3pm) , there was darkness all over the land(Matt.27: 45; Mark 15:33;and lastly Luke 23:44); and around 3pm to 4pm which is still the ninth hour,our Lord Jesus breath his last and gave up his spirit.

Lastly using the calendar, he died on a Thursday(Wednesday evening to Thursday evening,1st day); Thursday evening to Friday evening marked the 2nd day and the day of Preparation(Day before the Sabbath) and Friday evening to Saturday evening marked the 3rd day which is the Sabbath day.

NOTE: Jesus Christ resurrected after three days and in the bible it is recorded that on the first day of the week(which is Sunday) Mary Magdalene, Mary mother of James and Salome came to the Tomb and found out that the Tomb was empty (Matt.28: 1–6; Mark 16:1–4;and lastly Luke 24:1–3) Halleluja. It was early morning of the first day day(Sunday).
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2023
explore2xmore are you aware that Islam is paganism and many of your practices or so called 5 pillars of Islam are of pagan origin?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2023
malcom1X:
Sahir Bukhari

Can you be consistent? You write Sahir Buhari
and share a picture alleging a statement of Ayatollahi Khomeini without establishing a link
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Can you be consistent? You write Sahir Buhari
and share a picture alleging a statement of Ayatollahi Khomeini without establishing a link

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2023
Explore2xmore

Are you aware that Shaitan is a muslim (someone who has submitted) according to your Hadith. So you and Shaitan are in the same religion!

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3960
It was narrated from 'Ubadah bin Al-Walid bin 'Ubadah bin As-Samit that 'Aishah said:
"I looked for the Messenger of Allah and I put my hand on his hair." He said: "Your Shaitan has come to you." I said: "Don't you have a Shaitan?" He said: "Yes, but Allah helped me with him, so he submitted."
Grade: Sahih
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Explore2xmore
Did you know that Muhammad plagiarized the Bible and Waraqa was the one inspiring him before Waraqa died and that was why Muhammad’s so called divine inspiration paused after the death of Waraqa (Sahih Bukhari 3)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by zoer(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
advocatejare:
Explore2xmore

Are you aware that Shaitan is a muslim (someone who has submitted) according to your Hadith. So you and Shaitan are in the same religion!

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3960
It was narrated from 'Ubadah bin Al-Walid bin 'Ubadah bin As-Samit that 'Aishah said:
"I looked for the Messenger of Allah and I put my hand on his hair." He said: "Your Shaitan has come to you." I said: "Don't you have a Shaitan?" He said: "Yes, but Allah helped me with him, so he submitted."
Grade: Sahih

I love how Christian Prince destroyed Mohamed hijab with this .....shaitan converted to Islam.... Eclear
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2023
zoer:

I love how Christian Prince destroyed Mohamed hijab with this .....shaitan converted to Islam.... Eclear
Even jinns converted to Islam when they heard the recitation of the Quran grin

Quran 72:1-2
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "It has been revealed to me that a group (of jinns listened (to this Qur'ân). They said: 'Verily! We have heard a wonderful Recital
'It guides to the Right Path,
and we have believed therein, and we shall never join (in worship) anything with our Lord (Allâh).

Explore2xmore
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Explore2xmore why would you choose to follow a sinner and leave a holy person?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by TruthinAction: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
malcom1X:

The antichrist is the messiah working hand in hand with the false prophet.

It's the other way round. The false prophet is the fake Messiah. He will work hand in hand with the world ruler.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by TruthinAction: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
malcom1X:

Everyone worships at that mosque.

Not everyone. And those who presently worship at the mosque are not forced to do so.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Mysteriousworld: 11:07am On Jan 16
FxMasterz:

Remember that the Beast and the False prophet in the verses you quoted above are expected to emerge during the last 3.5yrs of the world when the Antichrist would have broken his 7yr covenant with Israel.

No last 3 and half years.... The last week is calculated differently. A different hebrew word was used...
Its 360 x 7. From the decree to build jerusalem... The middle is the alaqsa mosque...
The alaqsa mosque is the abomination that will cause global desolation when israel brings it down.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:18am On Jan 16
Mysteriousworld:

No last 3 and half years.... The last week is calculated differently. A different hebrew word was used...
Its 360 x 7. From the decree to build jerusalem... The middle is the alaqsa mosque...
The alaqsa mosque is the abomination that will cause global desolation when israel brings it down.

Can you shed more lights on the Al aqsa mosque being the abomination that maketh desolate?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Ohyoudidnt: 11:44am On Jan 18
@FxMasterz

“Abomination of Desolation” is a phrase specifically used in the context of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, which was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD and later replaced by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

The Jewish Temple was built by King Solomon in the 10th century BCE and was destroyed twice, once by the Babylonians in 586 BCE and later by the Romans in 70 CE. The Al-Aqsa Mosque, on the other hand, was built centuries later in the 7th century CE, following the Islamic conquest of Palestine.

Many scholars believe that the references in the book of Daniel (Dan. 9:27; 11:31; 12:11) refer to the time of Antiochus IV Ephiphanes who made an unclean sacrifice in the Jewish temple (among other terrible things) in the 2nd century BC.

In the New Testament (Matt. 24:15; Mk. 13:14) this would be a past event, so would be applied to something else. If you look at the parallel passage in Luke you'll that relating:

Matthew 24:15
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley

And

Mark 13:14 “When you see ‘the abomination that causes desolation’[a]standing where it[b] does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Relate these to Luke 21:20
When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

As well as:
Mk. 13:30
Assuredly I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until all these things take place

Historically you can see that if you take "generation" to mean the people living at that time, then the application here would refer to the time when Jerusalem was surrounded by armies sometime in the first century. And in fact, we find that the Roman armies did so and destroyed the entire city and temple (70 AD). The Romans were an abomination that made the city desolate.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0r2bJnGKEBs?si=8sk_Pce5yF28PT-C

(Is the Al Aqsa Mosque the abomination of desolation?)

Looking at Daniel 9:27
The Desolator in Daniel 9:27 is a reference to the Roman general Titus, who led the Roman army during the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. The destruction brought about by the Roman army during this event led to the devastation of the Jewish temple and the end of the sacrificial system.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:26pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

Can you shed more lights on the Al aqsa mosque being the abomination that maketh desolate?

The children of Israel are supposed to build their temple and make sacrifices to their God there but they can't because there's a mosque on that place.

It is an abomination to them That a mosque is built on where the temple of Solomon is supposed to be. They can't go in to worship there. So the place is desolate of any jew (empty, uninhabited, also
feeling or showing great unhappiness or loneliness.)

The only thing that can destroy that mosque is a nuclear war to flatten it and that war is going to happen when Gog and magog set their eyes on Israel to destroy Israel which Israel will conquer but it will be a pyrrhic victory.
Then after that the temple will be built
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:25pm On Feb 29
malcom1X:

The children of Israel are supposed to build their temple and make sacrifices to their God there but they can't because there's a mosque on that place.

It is an abomination to them That a mosque is built on where the temple of Solomon is supposed to be. They can't go in to worship there. So the place is desolate of any jew (empty, uninhabited, also
feeling or showing great unhappiness or loneliness.)

The only thing that can destroy that mosque is a nuclear war to flatten it and that war is going to happen when Gog and magog set their eyes on Israel to destroy Israel which Israel will conquer but it will be a pyrrhic victory.
Then after that the temple will be built

But you know, the Gog and Magog war is supposed to be led by the antichrist. The war happens after the antichrist has broken his 7 year truce with Israel in within the first half of those 7yrs. This means the temple is already built before the Gog and Magog war because the truce itself was supposed to take place in the temple.

The temple is there standing at the time of the Gog and Magog war which is supposed to be the final battle that would usher in the Messiah to deliver Israel from utter destruction.

The Bible says the Temple would be rebuilt in troublous times. Not after a war. There seems to be a mixup in your narration. Please provide more clarity.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 2:59am On Mar 01
FxMasterz:

But you know, the Gog and Magog war is supposed to be led by the antichrist. The war happens after the antichrist has broken his 7 year truce with Israel in within the first half of those 7yrs. This means the temple is already built before the Gog and Magog war because the truce itself was supposed to take place in the temple.

The temple is there standing at the time of the Gog and Magog war which is supposed to be the final battle that would usher in the Messiah to deliver Israel from utter destruction.

The Bible says the Temple would be rebuilt in troublous times. Not after a war. There seems to be a mixup in your narration. Please provide more clarity.

You can't build a temple there without destroying that mosque, the mosque was fortified with a golden dome that's not as easy to break down as you think.
Secondly the war is not led by the antichrist, the antichrist takes victory for winning the war against Gog and magog. The Bible says God will deliver Israel but the antichrist will take glory for it (That Messiah you think is delivering Israel from destruction is the antichrist) so he decides to stop the daily sacrifices after the temple has been built.

How does he do this? Animal rights protesting about the killings of cows for the daily sacrifices. Therefore he decides to stop it.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Ohyoudidnt: 3:20am On Mar 01
Pretty interesting.

Fundamental questions should be answered.

Who destroyed the Temple of Solomon?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 7:31am On Mar 01
malcom1X:

You can't build a temple there without destroying that mosque, the mosque was fortified with a golden dome that's not as easy to break down as you think.
Secondly the war is not led by the antichrist, the antichrist takes victory for winning the war against Gog and magog. The Bible says God will deliver Israel but the antichrist will take glory for it (That Messiah you think is delivering Israel from destruction is the antichrist) so he decides to stop the daily sacrifices after the temple has been built.

How does he do this? Animal rights protesting about the killings of cows for the daily sacrifices. Therefore he decides to stop it.

Well, I must admit that I have not studied this topic comprehensively enough. That's why I was asking for clarifications. I think I'll have to do an indepth study of the topic.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:24pm On Mar 22
FxMasterz:

Well, I must admit that I have not studied this topic comprehensively enough. That's why I was asking for clarifications. I think I'll have to do an indepth study of the topic.

You can watch this video to confirm what I'm saying

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1770966660234551296/vid/avc1/1280x720/-bLeML_3LkK5TyOQ.mp4?tag=14
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:26pm On Mar 22
Ohyoudidnt:
Pretty interesting.

Fundamental questions should be answered.

Who destroyed the Temple of Solomon?

The Roman empire. During the siege of Jerusalem 70 a.d You can read history.

It happened and there's a statue raised for it called the Arch of Titus.

Anytime you see this image it's a statue to celebrate the destruction of Jerusalem and it's temple built in 70 a.d.

Don't forget that the Jews were very hard to subdue because they were always expecting their Messiah. So there was always rebellion upon rebellion.

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 3:38pm On Mar 22
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 8:02am On Apr 17
Explore2xmore:

Can you prove this?

Or disprove:

In history, several people have been swallowed by whales
Michael Packard and James Bartley.

These are verified. You can Google their names and jt will bring out stories about them.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 5:40pm On Apr 17
malcom1X:

In history, several people have been swallowed by whales
Michael Packard and James Bartley.

These are verified. You can Google their names and jt will bring out stories about them.

Yes they were swallowed but weren't dead during the encounter. That is the point. You get.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Images Of Jesus Christ / Who Wrote The New Testament? / Xtian Music Lovers Pls Help Me Identify This Song & Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.