Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (3886 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your Ignorance is legendary. You're a small antichrist because you hate anything that has to do with Christ and His followers. You even blaspheme the Holy Spirit on a daily basis. Meanwhile the Holy Spirit is the very anointing that makes Jesus the Christ. There's a bigger antichrist than you in the future. He'll attack everything that is called God and do wickedness against the followers of Christ. While you're a low key antichrist, the real antichrist is still coming.

Meshionu, Anuofia!

Quote Bible verse that calls everyone antichrist like this!

Na so Jesus will come and deny all of you liars, wolves in sheep's clothing!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

I'm the mischievous liaright? When someone opened a thread based on falsehood and you still support the falsehood without evidence from your Bible!

May you be judged as you judged me!
It's not a curse but Matthew 7:1-2 which you believe in.

Now State your evidences for small and big antichrists now you're ranting and wailing!

Do we have to open the Bible before we know the antichrists? Do we not know the people who burn churches and blaspheme the Holy Ghost? Do we not know those who make void the sacrifice or Christ by saying He didn't die for sins? Do we not know the fellow in whom the spirit of the antichrist dwells who goes by the monicker antichristian on this forum? Come off it man.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Meshionu, Anuofia!

Quote Bible verse that calls everyone antichrist like this!

Na so Jesus will come and deny all of you liars, wolves in sheep's clothing!

You quote the Bible to insult me but prevent people from coming to the knowledge of God through the Bible by lying that the Bible has been rewritten? Can't you see your hypocrisy? If Christ would deny me, He wouldn't have a cordial relationship with me as He does today.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Do we have to open the Bible before we know the antichrists? Do we not know the people who burn churches and blaspheme the Holy Ghost? Do we not know those who make void the sacrifice or Christ by saying He didn't die for sins? Do we not know the fellow in whom the spirit of the antichrist dwells who goes by the monicker antichristian on this forum? Come off it man.

Israel too burn down churches and killed Christians but you still supported them instead of calling them Terrorists!

Meshionu! Who are you to judge?

The more reason I'm antichristian and not antichrist!
Christ will have to deny Christians when he comes!

You guys are a series of cancer!
You're Christians! Christ is your way of life! But you don't need to open Bible..,lol

Show me where those he ate with specifically shouted "crucify him"?

He allegedly fed thousands, were they antichrists too?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

You quote the Bible to insult me but prevent people from coming to the knowledge of God through the Bible by lying that the Bible has been rewritten? Can't you see your hypocrisy? If Chris would deny me, He wouldn't have a cordial relationship with me as He does today.

Cordial relationship? Just because you do miracles?
You're the biggest Ewu here!

Infact! The first two words in Galatians 3:1 should be reserved specifically and specially for you!

How can I prevent people from coming to Christ, does that mean I'm more powerful than Christ as he can pull the people he wants to himself?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Israel too burn down churches and killed Christians but you still supported them instead of calling them Terrorists!

Meshionu! Who are you to judge?

The more reason I'm antichristian and not antichrist!
Christ will have to deny Christians when he comes!

You guys are a series of cancer!

Christ can't deny His disciples. You don't get it.

Israel isn't a terrorist nation because they were not the aggressor
If Hamas has not attacked them and brutally killed over 1000 people, there'll be no war in Gaza today.

Hamas has it as part of the many clauses in their constitution to continue fighting Israel until they wipe the nation off the earth. Now, tell me what you'll do to Hamas if you were an Israelite.

Muslims never stand on the parth of justice. They're blinded by religion. If Israel was the first aggressor who attacked Palestine like Hamas did on the 7th of October, no Christian would support such action.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Cordial relationship? Just because you do miracles?
You're the biggest Ewu here!

Infact! The first two words in Galatians 3:1 should be reserved specifically and specially for you!

How can I prevent people from coming to Christ, does that mean I'm more powerful than Christ as he can pull the people he wants to himself?

I'm talking about your actions and intentions. You work to prevent people from coming to Christ, yes, but Christ continues to pull people unto Himself even in chronic islamic countries.

Miracles are never the yardstick for measuring closeness with Christ. You didn't get it. You don't know Him. How can you understand?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Christ can't deny His disciples. You don't get it.

Israel isn't a terrorist nation because they were not the aggressor
If Hamas has not attacked them and brutally killed over 1000 people, there'll be no war in Gaza today.

Hamas has it as part of the many clauses in their constitution to continue fighting Israel until they wipe the nation off the earth. Now, tell me what you'll do to Hamas if you were an Israelite.

Muslims never stand on the parth of justice. They're blinded by religion. If Israel was the first aggressor who attacked Palestine like Hamas did on the 7th of October, no Christian would support such action.

You lack knowledge and holy spirit! Hama is a political force accepted by Palestinians because of the brutality of the Zionists Israel.

Israel has been terrorising Palestine for over 75 years! So even if Hamas respond it's just a microcosm of what Isreal has done!

It seems you just learnt about Hamas from October 7 just as you learnt about 9/11 and Osama when it happened!

Even the main Jews aren't in support of Israel!
You're a Zionist Christian!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm talking about your actions and intentions. You work to prevent people from coming to Christ, yes, but Christ continues to pull people unto Himself even in chronic islamic countries.

Miracles are never the yardstick for measuring closeness with Christ. You didn't get it. You don't know Him. How can you understand?

If your Christ can pull people why blame me?
I don't need to understand but the truth is that you are a supporter of lies. A hater of truth!

Lies are understood as misunderstandings just because the culprit is a Christian!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

You lack knowledge and holy spirit! Hama is a political force accepted by Palestinians because of the brutality of the Zionists Israel.

Israel has been terrorising Palestine for over 75 years! So even if Hamas respond it's just a microcosm of what Isreal has done!

It seems you just learnt about Hamas from October 7 just as you learnt about 9/11 and Osama when it happened!

Even the main Jews aren't in support of Israel!
You're a Zionist Christian!

Hamas is the political administrator of Palestine. There have been conflicts in the area from time to time. Israelites have died due to Palestinian assaults. Palestinians have died due to Israẹli assaults. Lives have been lost on both sides. Stop watching Aljazeera alone.

Hamas attack on the 7th of October was unprecedented. I can't blame them. They wanted war with their perceived enemies so they triggered it. Therefore, let them fight. You can't expect Israel to be praising Hamas for what they did.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

If your Christ can pull people why blame me?
I don't need to understand but the truth is that you are a supporter of lies. A hater of truth!

Lies are understood as misunderstandings just because the culprit is a Christian!

You're now coming out of your shel. If you were the one who misunderstood, should I call you a liar just because you're a Muslim? You see how blindfolded you are by your false religion? I would not call you a liar if you asked for clarity and accepted correction. You just proved that you're dishonest.

I'm not blaming you for anything. Would you point out the blame? I'm only calling you.who you are- antichrist.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

Hamas is the political administrator of Palestine. There have been conflicts in the area from time to time. Israelites have died due ti Palestinian assaults. Palestinians have died due to Israẹli assaults. Lives have been lost on both sides. Stop watching Aljazeera alone.

Hamas attack on the 7th of October was unprecedented. I can't blame them. They wanted war with their perceived enemies so they triggered it. Therefore, let them fight. You can't expect Israel to be praising Hamas for what they did.

I have posted a video link where I watched Joe Biden say they funded Isreal to be in that place strategically with $3bilion!

Israel wasn't supposed to be there!
After WWII, they were rejected in France, everywhere! They had to settle them in between the Arabs.

And Palestinians accepted them but they kept occupying more lands and fighting them since they've got the support of god USA and most of NATO!

Why won't Palestinians fight back?
One who defends his properties and families to death is a martyr in Islam!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have posted a video link where I watched Joe Biden say they funded Isreal to be in that place strategically with $3bilion!

Israel wasn't supposed to be there!
After WWII, they were rejected in France, everywhere! They had to settle them in between the Arabs.

And Palestinians accepted them but they kept occupying more lands and fighting them since they've got the support of god USA and most of NATO!

Stop lying. Palestinians never accepted them. They've been enemies of even the local Jews from day 1. Jews have always been in the area, just that they were very few because of the dispersion. The area is Jewish land. Even the Alaqsa mosque in the area was built on the ancient site of Solomon's temple. The place called Jerusalem is known throughout history as a Jewish state. What are you talking?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're now coming out of your shel. If you were the one who misunderstood, should I call you a liar just because you're a Muslim? You see how blindfolded you are by your false religion? I would not call you a liar if you asked for clarity and accepted correction. You just proved that you're dishonest.

I'm not blaming you for anything. Would you point out the blame? I'm only calling you.who you are- antichrist.

Od course you will most likely. It's not today you guys have been mentioning taqqiya about Muslims!

And your bro mentioned in his post that Allah is a deceiver.

Did he asked for clarification before making the post?
He made the post based on the falsehood you call misunderstanding...

Allah is the truth wallah!

You're only friends to yourselves!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
AntiChristian:

Od course you will most likely. It's not today you guys have been mentioning taqqiya about Muslims!

And your bro mentioned in his post that Allah is a deceiver.

Did he asked for clarification before making the post?
He made the post based on the falsehood you call misunderstanding...

Allah is the truth wallah!

You're only friends to yourselves!

Are you trying to shift the goalposts?

Why do you love deception so much? My bro didn't make any mistake in calling Allah a Deceiver. Allah himself called himself so.

Al-makr in Arabic translates to what again? Do you want to change the meaning of the word?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

Are you trying to shift the goalposts?

Why do you love deception so much? My bro didn't make any mistake in calling Allah a Deceiver. Allah himself called himself so.

Al-makr in Arabic translates to what again? Do you want to change the meaning of the word?

Okay I won't shift any post, you too don't shift the goal post below!

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Okay I won't shift any post, you too don't shift the goal post below!

This shows that you're very devilish. Instead of you to tackle the obvious exposure of Allah as deceiver by the tranlation of Al-makr as deception from several Arabic dictionaries, you decided to cover up by lying against the God of the Bible.

You've brought up these lies several times before in some of your antichrist threads, and each time, you were shown to be a liar. You abandoned those threads and ran away. You can only repeat the lies here just because you're the son of your father Satan - the deceiver, aka Allah.

Even the scripture.where Jeremiah thought God lied because some false prophets were prophesying falsehood in God's name saying Jerusalem shall not be destroyed. Meanwhile God told jeremiah that Jerusalem shall be destroyed. Jeremiah upon hearing that was asking God why He deceived the people through those prophets, and God told him 'I didn't send them. They sent themselves.' You now lifted it out of context to say only what jeremiah said without pointing out exactly what happened because you wanted to lie against the Almighty God. You're just doing the work of your Father , the deceiver.

I wouldn't discuss all those other scriptures you lifted out of context. I already exposed your satanic mission. Would you show me clearly where the Almighty God called Himself the deceiver like Allah did call himself?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by MightySparrow: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

FxMasterz, wetin Revelations talk say go happen to whoever add to the book again?

Some people are just too dull doing everything to bring Islam down even if it includes telling lies with Bible verses!

Islam is ever down with all it's vices and vicious doings all over the world. It is the only problem of Nigeria. How can an angel Jubril rewrite another person's history to Mohammed. How can an angel Jubril say something today, replace it tomorrow? Allah, Jubril, ori Mohammed must be playing games.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 5:23am On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

This shows that you're very devilish. Instead of you to tackle the obvious exposure of Allah as deceiver by the tranlation of Al-makr as deception from several Arabic dictionaries, you decided to cover up by lying against the God of the Bible.

You've brought up these lies several times before in some of your antichrist threads, and each time, you were shown to be a liar. You abandoned those threads and ran away. You can only repeat the lies here just because you're the son of your father Satan - the deceiver, aka Allah.

Even the scripture.where Jeremiah thought God lied because some false prophets were prophesying falsehood in God's name saying Jerusalem shall not be destroyed. Meanwhile God told jeremiah that Jerusalem shall be destroyed. Jeremiah upon hearing that was asking God why He deceived the people through those prophets, and God told him 'I didn't send them. They sent themselves.' You now lifted it out of context to say only what jeremiah said without pointing out exactly what happened because you wanted to lie against the Almighty God. You're just doing the work of your Father , the deceiver.

I wouldn't discuss all those other scriptures you lifted out of context. I already exposed your satanic mission. Would you show me clearly where the Almighty God called Himself the deceiver like Allah did call himself?

I knew you will shift the goal post you said I shouldn't shift! You'll have excuses for everything but Muslims shouldn't have excuses as they don't have one as you have the Hollywood spirit!

When you mistranslated and misinterpreted our text it is not hypocrisy! When your Christian friend lied it was a misunderstanding!

Only Muslims are liars!

Anyone seeing this thread will immediately accept Jesus as Lord and saviour that can't save LIARS!

Thread of Hypocrites and ignoramuses!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Islam is ever down with all it's vices and vicious doings all over the world. It is the only problem of Nigeria. How can an angel Jubril rewrite another person's history to Mohammed. How can an angel Jubril say something today, replace it tomorrow? Allah, Jubril, ori Mohammed must be playing games.

See lies upon lies! Islam is the only problem of Nigeria not poor leadership or poor management or poor constitution?

Why are Christians incorrigible liars like this?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:05am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

So he lied already?
What has never happened you put it on Islam using fake biblical allegations!
grin
Is Allah not the deceiver, Al-Makireena?

Is Muhammad not a false prophet?

Any prophet not sent by Yahweh but claimed to be sent by Yahweh is a false prophet!

Muhammad lied that he was the successor of Jesus, he lied that all the Jewish prophets were his predecessor even though he was never a Jew, he distorted the Bible and became the vessel of Allah the deceiver to deceive the world. See, Muhammad the false prophet and Allah the deceiver will both end in the lake of fire and burn their for eternity and you will join them there too if you don’t desist from following them

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

grin
Is Allah not the deceiver, Al-Makireena?

Is Muhammad not a false prophet?

Any prophet not sent by Yahweh but claimed to be sent by Yahweh is a false prophet!

Muhammad lied that he was the successor of Jesus, he lied that all the Jewish prophets were his predecessor even though he was never a Jew, he distorted the Bible and became the vessel of Allah the deceiver to deceive the world. See, Muhammad the false prophet and Allah the deceiver will both end in the lake of fire and burn their for eternity and you will join them there too if you don’t desist from following them

Na you and your family go burn in Jahañam!

Topic

Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na you and your family go burn in Jahañam!
No we won’t, that is where Allah has promised to keep all you his followers for eternity. I don’t follow Allah so that can’t be my portion. That’s the portion of all you Muslims

Topic

We even have it in...

Another passage...

Also in...

[/quote]
Did God deceive Jeremiah? Delusion
Read the proceeding verse
Ezek.14.6 - "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn
from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!
God had warned them here before saying they will be destroyed if they don't repent of their sins and
idolatry but Allah is the one that leads people astray

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as
long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols. When Israel failed in their part,
they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from
Israel, so there's no deceit there
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

I knew you will shift the goal post you said I shouldn't shift! You'll have excuses for everything but Muslims shouldn't have excuses as they don't have one as you have the Hollywood spirit!

When you mistranslated and misinterpreted our text it is not hypocrisy! When your Christian friend lied it was a misunderstanding!

Only Muslims are liars!

Anyone seeing this thread will immediately accept Jesus as Lord and saviour that can't save LIARS!

Thread of Hypocrites and ignoramuses!

Which goal post did I shift? Which excuses did I give? Where is the misinterpretation I gave? I even supported my stand on Al-makr with screenshots. Why are you guys so deceptive and earnestly allergic to truth. I have uploaded again the screenshot for the translation of Al-makr. What's really happening with you? My brother made an post and accepted correction after I pointed things out ti him, you insisted he's a liar ? What lie did he tell? Are you not truly an antichrist? You lifted verses out of scripture without explaining their context because you wanted them to say what those verses didn't say and I exposed your devilry. Is that hypocrisy? Is it that you hate truth this much? Some people don't want heaven. They deliberately chose hell for themselves. Am I concerned whether someone reading this becomes a Christian or not. Proselytization is the obsession of Islam because hell is the goal. I want people to make heaven! I want people to know that Jesus Christ is real! I want people to escape the torment of hell! I want people to know God! I want people to come to the knowledge of the truth! I want them to be saved! It doesn't matter whether they profess religion or not. What matters is that, they're heavens gain and hell's loss. I would not deceive people to think that Al-makr means something else when it most certainly meant deception.

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 7:30am On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

No we won’t, that is where Allah has promised to keep all you his followers for eternity. I don’t follow Allah so that can’t be my portion. That’s the portion of all you Muslims

Did God deceive Jeremiah? Delusion
Read the proceeding verse
Ezek.14.6 - "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn
from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!
God had warned them here before saying they will be destroyed if they don't repent of their sins and
idolatry but Allah is the one that leads people astray

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as
long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols. When Israel failed in their part,
they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from
Israel, so there's no deceit there

Relocate to the mountain and slam your head on the floor like Jesus!

Matthew 14:23
And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

Which goal post did I shift? Which excuses did I give? Where is the misinterpretation I gave? I even supported my stand on Al-makr with screenshots. Why are you guys so deceptive and ate earnestly allergic to truth. I have uploaded again the screenshot for the translation of Al-makr. What's really happening with you? My brother made an post and accepted correction after I pointed things out ti him, you insisted he's a liar ? What lie did he tell? Are you not truly an antichrist? You lifted verses out of scripture without explaining their context because you wanted them to say what those verses didn't say and I exposed your devilry. Is that hypocrisy? Is it that you hate truth this much? Some people don't want heaven. They deliberately chose hell for themselves. Am I concerned whether someone reading this becomes a Christian or not. Proselytization is the obsession of Islam because he'll is the goal. I want people to make heaven! I want people to know that Jesus Christ is real! I want people to escape the torment of hell! I want people to know God! I want people to come to the knowledge of the truth! I want them to be saved! It doesn't matter whether they profess religion or not. What matters is that, they're heavens gain and hell's loss. I would not deceive people to think that Al-makr means something else when it most certainly meant deception.

Since you accept this post here you should accept mine too!

But you're simply a hypocrite!

A Christian liar and supporter of lies!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Since you accept this post here you should accept mine too!

But you're simply a hypocrite!

A Christian liar and supporter of lies!

I didn't accept this post completely. I made my objections known in the spirit of honesty. Can you ever do that?Where is yours? You never said anything but lies. Lies upon lies. Can't you see? Is Al-makr not deception? You couldn't even defend it. Does calling us liars make us one if when we have not lied? We called you a liar with proofs. You brought scriptures verses out deceptively, you were exposed! You claimed Israel was an aggressor against Palestinians,you were exposed! You claimed Israel is a land grabber, you were exposed! You claimed my brother misinterpreted Al-makr, you were exposed. I've attached the screenshot again with several Arabic dictionaries telling you that Al-makr means deception! Can't you see or can you not read? All 10 Arabic dictionaries cannot be liars!

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

I didn't accept this post completely. I made my objections known in the spirit of honesty. Can you ever do that?Where is yours? You never said anything but lies. Lies upon lies. Can't you see? Is Al-makr not deception? You couldn't even defend it. Does calling us liars make us one if when we have not lied? We called you a liar with proofs. You brought scriptures verses out deceptively, you were exposed! You claimed Israel was an aggressor against Palestinians,you were exposed! You claimed Israel is a land grabber, you were exposed! You claimed my brother misinterpreted Al-makr, you were exposed. I've attached the screenshot again with several Arabic dictionaries telling you that Al-makr means deception! Can't you see or can you not read? All 10 Arabic dictionaries cannot be liars!

Your interpreters too couldn't be telling lies too!

Deal with that!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by MightySparrow: 8:09am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

See lies upon lies! Islam is the only problem of Nigeria not poor leadership or poor management or poor constitution?

Why are Christians incorrigible liars like this?

Can you compare the spells of Yakubu Gowon, Matthew Obasanjo, Jonathan, both military and civilian regimes to any of your Muslim ruiners? Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Buhari again. In the regional government, your parents must have told of the leadership of Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo that he built Cocoa House , OAU, Liberty stadium, WNTV/ WNBS ( now NTA.Ibadan). Oodua Group of Companies, Nigeria High Commission, in UK, Wemaboard housing estate in Nigeria and UK. The building Nigeria now use in Mecca.
Point to any legacy any of your Muslim ruiners left for Nigerians other than pains and agony. The spell of your brothers in Osun leaves the place in religious problems, thank God for the maturity of yorubas to wait till the time to remove Oyetola by polls.
My friend, Islam today is the problem of the world. Remove Islam today, the world becomes paradise. Funny enough, Muslims kill more of themselves than the recommendation of Mohammed in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Egypt.....

Religion of piss.
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Your interpreters too couldn't be telling lies too!

Deal with that!

They're not my interpreters. They're islamic interpreters. Even wikilslam interpreted it as "Allah is the best of deceivers." Look at the screenshot again. I reattached it.

Your chosen Interpreters, in order to hide the truth, deliberately mistranslated the verse to say '"Allah is the best of schemers." Meanwhile, there's no Arabic dictionary in the world where Al-makr is translated to mean scheme.

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

Can you compare the spells of Gowon, Obasanjo, Jonathan, both military and civilian regimes to any of your Muslim ruiners? Shagari, Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Buhari again. In the regional government, your parents must have told of the leadership of Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo that he built Cocoa House , OAU, Liberty stadium, WNTV/ WNBS ( now NTA.Ibadan). Oodua Group of Companies, Nigeria High Commission, in UK, Wemaboard housing estate in Nigeria and UK. The building Nigeria now use in Mecca.
Point to any legacy any of your Muslim ruiners left for Nigerians other than pains and agony. The spell of your brothers in Osun leaves the place in religious problems, thank God for the maturity of yorubas to wait till the time to remove Oyetola by polls.
My friend, Islam today is the problem of the world. Remove Islam today, the world becomes paradise. Funny enough, Muslims kill more of themselves than the recommendation of Mohammed in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Egypt.....

Religion of piss.
grin grin grin

I agree! USA AND ISRAEL ARE THE TOP CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES from Yahweh!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

They're not my interpreters. They're islamic interpreters. Even wikilslam interpreted it as "Allah is the best of deceivers." Look at the screenshot again. I reattached it.

Your chosen Interpreters, in order to hide the truth, deliberately mistranslated the verse to say '"Allah is the best of schemers." Meanwhile, there's no Arabic dictionary in the world where Al-makr is translated to mean scheme.

Same thing!
Your gods too are deceivers too!

Why is it difficult for your holy spirit to accept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Marian Apparitions: Divine Or Demonic? / Christians, I Have A Problem / Please Advice!! My Sister Needs Urgent Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.