Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (3893 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same thing!
Your gods too are deceivers too!

Why is it difficult for your holy spirit to accept

My gods too? I have no gods!

And speak for your god okay? There's no same thing. Your god says he's a deceiver. Deal with that. Don't drag my God into it saying my God too.. it's your god who's a deceiver. Not mine. Thanks though for now confessing the truth about your false god.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by MightySparrow: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

I agree! USA AND ISRAEL ARE THE TOP CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES from Yahweh!

Which of the Islamic countries can match these countries?
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

Did God deceive Jeremiah? Delusion
Read the proceeding verse
Ezek.14.6 - "Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Repent! Turn
from your idols and renounce all your detestable practices!
God had warned them here before saying they will be destroyed if they don't repent of their sins and
idolatry but Allah is the one that leads people astray

God didn't promise Jerusalem of unconditional peace, he promised to keep them safe and secure as
long as they serve only him, desist from sins and stay away from idols. When Israel failed in their part,
they got the consequences. God destroyed other people because of sins, he wouldn't tolerate sins from
Israel, so there's no deceit there

So advocate explain then why?
Jeremiah’s Complains in Jeremiah 20
7 You deceived me, Lord, and I was deceived,
you overpowered me and prevailed.I am ridiculed all day long;everyone mocks me.
8 Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence and destruction. So the word of the Lord has brought me insult and reproach all day long.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

So advocate explain then why?
Jeremiah’s Complains in Jeremiah 20
7 You deceived me, Lord, and I was deceived,
you overpowered me and prevailed.I am ridiculed all day long;everyone mocks me.
8 Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence and destruction. So the word of the Lord has brought me insult and reproach all day long.
How did the Lord deceive Jeremiah?

By saying that there will be peace in Jerusalem right? It wasn’t a deceit, that promise came with a condition, which was as long as they are obedient and serve God
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

How did the Lord deceive Jeremiah?

By saying that there will be peace in Jerusalem right? It wasn’t a deceit, that promise came with a condition, which was as long as they are obedient and serve God

And Jeremiah falsely lay says you deceived me lord
Emboldened is not true scripture?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:54am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Relocate to the mountain and slam your head on the floor like Jesus!

Matthew 14:23
And when he (Jesus) had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray…..
There is nothing wrong in going to the mountain top to pray.

Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed...
Why didn’t you complete the sentence in that verse?

“…My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

Have you seen that Jesus called God his father but the demon and antichrist you serve deny that Jesus is the Son of God.
That is the spirit of antichrist in Allah, Muhammad and demon jibreel

“… the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son
-1 John 2:22
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:56am On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

And Jeremiah falsely lay says you deceived me lord
Emboldened is not true scripture?
grin
Did you know that Elijah claimed that he was the only prophet remaining who had not bowed down to Baal but God told him that he wasn’t.

So prophets are humans, they said things out of emotions sometimes but that doesn’t make it true

God gave the condition for peace to be in Jerusalem and when the conditions were not fulfilled, there was no peace. So that was not a deceit
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

grin
Did you know that Elijah claimed that he was the only prophet remaining who had not bowed down to Baal but God told him that he wasn’t.

So prophets are humans, they said things out of emotions sometimes but that doesn’t make it true

God gave the condition for peace to be in Jerusalem and when the conditions were not fulfilled, there was no peace. So that was not a deceit

Mr we are talking about Jeremiah here. Are trying to state Jeremiah and Elijah are the same person.

Convincely explain what Jeremiah says or show where he corrected the statement that God didn't deceive him.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Mr we are talking about Jeremiah here. Are trying to state Jeremiah and Elijah are the same person.

Convincely explain what Jeremiah says or show where he corrected the statement that God didn't deceive him.
How did God deceive Jeremiah? Tell us,
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

I have posted a video link where I watched Joe Biden say they funded Isreal to be in that place strategically with $3bilion!

Israel wasn't supposed to be there!
After WWII, they were rejected in France, everywhere! They had to settle them in between the Arabs.

And Palestinians accepted them but they kept occupying more lands and fighting them since they've got the support of god USA and most of NATO!

Why won't Palestinians fight back?
One who defends his properties and families to death is a martyr in Islam!
If you don’t understand history, at least you should understand your own Quran

Quran 5:20-21
And [mention, O Muḥammad], when Moses said to his people, "O my people, remember the favor of Allāh upon you when He appointed among you prophets and made you possessors and gave you that which He had not given anyone among the worlds.

O my people, enter the blessed land [i.e., Palestine] which Allāh has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allāh”

So who gave the land of the Palestine to Israel? grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2023
AntiChristian:

Od course you will most likely. It's not today you guys have been mentioning taqqiya about Muslims!

And your bro mentioned in his post that Allah is a deceiver.

Did he asked for clarification before making the post?
He made the post based on the falsehood you call misunderstanding...

Allah is the truth wallah!

You're only friends to yourselves!
Even your Tafsir declares Allah as a deceiver, go and read Tafsir of Ibn Kathir on Surah 3:54
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
In light of Ibn Kathir's interpretation, it is clear that he does not consider Allah to be a deceiver. Instead, he emphasizes the notion that Allah is the best of planners and that His plans are based on wisdom, justice, and mercy.

Do you consider your biblical narration of arrest, trial and crucifixion of Jesus as a just process?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
In light of Ibn Kathir's interpretation, it is clear that he does not consider Allah to be a deceiver.
Check the screenshots below for Tafsir Ibn Kathir for Quran 3:54

Your Allah is Satan the best of the the deceivers, father of all lies

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Do you consider your biblical narration of arrest, trial and crucifixion of Jesus as a just process?
Do you consider the Islamic narration of replacing Jesus with another person to take up his image and his death a just process?

Do you consider Muhammad dying from a poisoned mutton he ate at Khaibar a just process?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
وَقَوْلِهِمْ
And for their saying
إِنَّا
"Indeed we
قَتَلْنَا
killed
ٱلْمَسِيحَ
the Messiah
عِيسَى
Isa
ٱبْنَ
son
مَرْيَمَ
(of) Maryam
رَسُولَ
(the) Messenger
ٱللَّهِ
(of) Allah"
وَمَا
And not
قَتَلُوهُ
they killed him
وَمَا
and not
صَلَبُوهُ
they crucified him
وَلَٰكِن
but
شُبِّهَ
it was made to appear (so)

لَهُمْۚ
to them
وَإِنَّ
And indeed
ٱلَّذِينَ
those who
ٱخْتَلَفُوا۟
differ
فِيهِ
in it
لَفِى
(are) surely in
شَكٍّ
doubt
مِّنْهُۚ
about it
مَا
Not
لَهُم
for them
بِهِۦ
about it
مِنْ
[of]
عِلْمٍ
(any) knowledge
إِلَّا
except
ٱتِّبَاعَ
(the) following
ٱلظَّنِّۚ
(of) assumption
وَمَا
And not
قَتَلُوهُ
they killed him
يَقِينًۢا
certainly
Waqawlihim inna qatalna almaseeha 'eesa ibna maryama rasoola Allahi wama qataloohu wama salaboohu walakin shubbiha lahum wainna allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min 'ilmin illa ittiba'a alththanni wama qataloohu yaqeenan
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
4:157) and their saying: 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary', the Messenger of Allah191 - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

[This verse categorically states that Jesus was raised on high before he could be crucified, and that the belief of both the Jews and the Christians that Jesus died on the cross is based on a misconception. As a result of a comparative study of the Qur'anic and Biblical versions we are persuaded that, so far as the trial at the court of Pilate is concerned, it was probably Jesus who was tried. Pilate sentenced him to death after the Jews showed their deep hostility to Truth and righteousness by openly declaring that, in their view, the life of a thief was of higher value than that of a man with such a pure soul as Jesus. It was then that God raised Jesus up to heaven. The person the Jews subsequently crucified was someone else who, for one reason or another, was mistaken for the person of Jesus. The fact that the person who had actually been crucified was someone other than Jesus does not in any way detract from the guilt of those Jews, for in their minds it was Jesus whose head they were crowning with thorns, in whose face they were spitting, and whom they were subjecting to crucifixion. We are not in a position now to find out how and why such a confusion arose. As no authentic source of information is available to us, it would be inappropriate to conjecture and speculate about the cause of the misapprehension which led the Jews to believe that they had crucified Jesus, the son of Mary, whereas he had already passed far beyond their grasp.

"Those who differed' refers to the Christians. The Christians have dozens of different versions, rather than one universally agreed view, regarding the crucifixion of the Messiah. This in itself is an eloquent testimony that the Christians were doubtful about the actual event.]
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
وَقَوْلِهِمْ
And for their saying
إِنَّا
"Indeed we
قَتَلْنَا
killed
ٱلْمَسِيحَ
the Messiah
عِيسَى
Isa
ٱبْنَ
son
مَرْيَمَ
(of) Maryam
رَسُولَ
(the) Messenger
ٱللَّهِ
(of) Allah"
وَمَا
And not
قَتَلُوهُ
they killed him
وَمَا
and not
صَلَبُوهُ
they crucified him
وَلَٰكِن
but
شُبِّهَ
it was made to appear (so)

لَهُمْۚ
to them
وَإِنَّ
And indeed
ٱلَّذِينَ
those who
ٱخْتَلَفُوا۟
differ
فِيهِ
in it
لَفِى
(are) surely in
شَكٍّ
doubt
مِّنْهُۚ
about it
مَا
Not
لَهُم
for them
بِهِۦ
about it
مِنْ
[of]
عِلْمٍ
(any) knowledge
إِلَّا
except
ٱتِّبَاعَ
(the) following
ٱلظَّنِّۚ
(of) assumption
وَمَا
And not
قَتَلُوهُ
they killed him
يَقِينًۢا
certainly
Waqawlihim inna qatalna almaseeha 'eesa ibna maryama rasoola Allahi wama qataloohu wama salaboohu walakin shubbiha lahum wainna allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min 'ilmin illa ittiba'a alththanni wama qataloohu yaqeenan
Be writing jargons there, I’m sure you have seen how Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir refer to your Allah as a deceiver that deceived the people.

Who made the person to appear so like Jesus thereby deceiving everyone present?

Do you consider the Islamic narration of replacing Jesus with another person to take up his image and his death a just process?

Who did Allah replace Jesus with?

Why did the person had to bear the burden of Jesus and die his death when the same Allah said that no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
4:157) and their saying: 'We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary', the Messenger of Allah191 - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,
So apart from being a deceiver, Allah is also dubious, who duped people by changing an innocent man to have the image to Jesus? Your Allah is clearly Satan the deceiver!

[This verse categorically states that Jesus was raised on high before he could be crucified, and that the belief of both the Jews and the Christians that Jesus died on the cross is based on a misconception. As a result of a comparative study of the Qur'anic and Biblical versions we are persuaded that, so far as the trial at the court of Pilate is concerned, it was probably Jesus who was tried. Pilate sentenced him to death after the Jews showed their deep hostility to Truth and righteousness by openly declaring that, in their view, the life of a thief was of higher value than that of a man with such a pure soul as Jesus. It was then that God raised Jesus up to heaven. The person the Jews subsequently crucified was someone else who, for one reason or another, was mistaken for the person of Jesus. The fact that the person who had actually been crucified was someone other than Jesus does not in any way detract from the guilt of those Jews, for in their minds it was Jesus whose head they were crowning with thorns, in whose face they were spitting, and whom they were subjecting to crucifixion. We are not in a position now to find out how and why such a confusion arose. As no authentic source of information is available to us, it would be inappropriate to conjecture and speculate about the cause of the misapprehension which led the Jews to believe that they had crucified Jesus, the son of Mary, whereas he had already passed far beyond their grasp.
So Pilate sentenced Jesus to death but Allah deceived and duped everyone and made another person look like Jesus so that Jesus could escape and that other person can die the death sentence Pilate pronounced on Jesus?
You guys don’t use your brain in Islam aswear
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jesus’ arrest and trial were marred by corruption and injustice. He was arrested on false charges of blasphemy and sedition, and instead of being granted a fair trial, he was subjected to mockery and abuse. The high priest and the Jewish council did not follow the proper legal procedures, and the trial was riddled with false witnesses and biased judgment.

Notice that those who were involved in Christ’s arrest included the priests and elders—His judges! Among them were also the very ones who bribed Judas. Moreover, Jesus was arrested secretly, by night/b]. [b]He was not arrested on the formal charge of any crime. There was no charge presented. There was no warrant for His arrest, no statement of what He had done. They just simply took Him.

No one had presented testimony or evidence of guilt to the Sanhedrin whereby they could have requested His arrest.

The first step in Jesus’ trial was a preliminary examination in a private night proceeding before Annas, who had been high priest. This was an unproductive meeting because Caiaphas (Annas’ son-in-law) was actually the high priest that year. Annas finally bound Jesus and sent Him to Caiaphas (John 18:12-13, 19-23).

The Sanhedrin illegally proceeded to hold its trial of Jesus before sunrise.
Notice that the preliminary investigation before Annas brought forth no evidence whatsoever. Instead of dismissing the case, they proceeded to hold an illegal court.

The Sanhedrin was illegally convened to try a capital offense on a day before an annual Sabbath (holy day).
“No court of justice in Israel was permitted to hold sessions on Sabbath or any of the seven Biblical holidays. In cases of capital crime, no trial could be commenced on Friday or the day previous to any holiday, because it was not lawful either to adjourn such cases longer than over night, or to continue them on the Sabbath or holiday”
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
FxMasterz:

Remember that the Beast and the False prophet in the verses you quoted above are expected to emerge during the last 3.5yrs of the world when the Antichrist would have broken his 7yr covenant with Israel.
this is false. the beast has since emerged and the antichrist which is one of the ten horns has already emerged. the next thing to follow is the great tribulation after which christ will descend. there is no where in the bible where antichrist is making a covenant with israel that is a false doctrine.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Jesus’ arrest and trial were marred by corruption and injustice. He was arrested on false charges of blasphemy and sedition, and instead of being granted a fair trial, he was subjected to mockery and abuse. The high priest and the Jewish council did not follow the proper legal procedures, and the trial was riddled with false witnesses and biased judgment.

Notice that those who were involved in Christ’s arrest included the priests and elders—His judges! Among them were also the very ones who bribed Judas. Moreover, Jesus was arrested secretly, by night/b]. [b]He was not arrested on the formal charge of any crime. There was no charge presented. There was no warrant for His arrest, no statement of what He had done. They just simply took Him.

No one had presented testimony or evidence of guilt to the Sanhedrin whereby they could have requested His arrest.

The first step in Jesus’ trial was a preliminary examination in a private night proceeding before Annas, who had been high priest. This was an unproductive meeting because Caiaphas (Annas’ son-in-law) was actually the high priest that year. Annas finally bound Jesus and sent Him to Caiaphas (John 18:12-13, 19-23).

The Sanhedrin illegally proceeded to hold its trial of Jesus before sunrise.
Notice that the preliminary investigation before Annas brought forth no evidence whatsoever. Instead of dismissing the case, they proceeded to hold an illegal court.

The Sanhedrin was illegally convened to try a capital offense on a day before an annual Sabbath (holy day).
“No court of justice in Israel was permitted to hold sessions on Sabbath or any of the seven Biblical holidays. In cases of capital crime, no trial could be commenced on Friday or the day previous to any holiday, because it was not lawful either to adjourn such cases longer than over night, or to continue them on the Sabbath or holiday”
What of Muhammad that was poisoned like a common rat, why didn’t Allah save him from death like he “saved “ Jesus?

Allah allowed Muhammad die a painful poisoned death and couldn’t save Muhammad by replacing him with another person but it was jesus that Allah deceived people on by replacing him with another person? Why was Jesus so precious to Allah ? grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Isn't the supremacy of Allah above those who sought to crucify and humilate Jesus clearly seen or you rather go with your web of lies that someone died for your sins when the Bible says in Leviticus 5:17 If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD’s commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible.

Ezekiel 18:19-20 Yet you say, Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity?’ When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has observed all My statutes and done them, he shall surely live. The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.

advocatejare:

Be writing jargons there, I’m sure you have seen how Ibn Kathir in his Tafsir refer to your Allah as a deceiver that deceived the people.

Who made the person to appear so like Jesus thereby deceiving everyone present?

Who did Allah replace Jesus with?

Why did the person had to bear the burden of Jesus and die his death when the same Allah said that no bearer of burden will bear the burden of another?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by FxMasterz: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
this is false. the beast has since emerged and the antichrist which is one of the ten horns has already emerged. the next thing to follow is the great tribulation after which christ will descend. there is no where in the bible where antichrist is making a covenant with israel that is a false doctrine.

You're the one peddling a false doctrine. You need to prove your strange doctrine by the scriptures. I'll be open to that. There's no eschatological foundations for any doctrine that says the Beast has emerged.

Where are the two prophets that stand as witnesses before the God of the whole earth? Where is the Temple in Jerusalem where the antichrist would make a 7yr covenant with Israel? Has that temple even be built? Where's the abomination that maketh desolate? Does the antichrist now rule the whole world? Is the mark of the beast 666 now in effect? Are we now in the last week of Daniels 70 weeks? All that I just listed are contemporary events with the antichrist. Now, prove your doctrine. I'll be willing to hear you.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Isn't the supremacy of Allah above those who sought to crucify and humilate Jesus clearly seen or you rather go with your web of lies that someone died for your sins when the Bible says in Leviticus 5:17 If anyone sins and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD’s commands, even though they do not know it, they are guilty and will be held responsible.

Ezekiel 18:19-20 Yet you say, Why should the son not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity?’ When the son has practiced justice and righteousness and has observed all My statutes and done them, he shall surely live. The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.

Allah the Satan wanted to deceive everyone about the sacrifice Jesus made by lying through his false prophet and false book that Jesus was replaced by another person?

Why did the person die for jesus if no one can die for another?

Why didn’t Allah save Muhammad from dying from poisoned food like a common rat but claimed that he saved Jesus?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Before jumping elsewhere are the circumstances of arrest and persecution in accordance with the Jewish law?

Don't talk about an alleged poisoning that took how many years to kill? Are you sure it is the poison that really brought about the death?

Focus and stop running all over the place!

advocatejare:

What of Muhammad that was poisoned like a common rat, why didn’t Allah save him from death like he “saved “ Jesus?

Allah allowed Muhammad die a painful poisoned death and couldn’t save Muhammad by replacing him with another person but it was jesus that Allah deceived people on by replacing him with another person? Why was Jesus so precious to Allah ? grin
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Before jumping elsewhere are the circumstances of arrest and persecution in accordance with the Jewish law?
The Romans were the ones ruling the Jews that time and they tried people based on Romans law and your Tafsir agreed that the person in the image of Jesus was actually crucified only that Allah claimed that he replaced Jesus with another person to die for Jesus but the same you said that no one can die for the sins of others. So it’s either you or Allah is confused

Don't talk about an alleged poisoning that took how many years to kill? Are you sure it is the poison that really brought about the death?
But Muhammad kept saying that the poison was responsible for the sickness that led to his death or are you saying that Muhammad didn’t know what he was saying?

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495-4498
Narrated AbuSalamah: Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of AbuSalamah, and he did not mention the name of AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah) This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) ate of it and the people also ate. He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died. So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess and said to her(: What motivated you to do the work you have done? She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Apostle of Allah )peace_be_upon_him( then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

The Romans were the ones ruling the Jews that time and they tried people based on Romans law and your Tafsir agreed that the person in the image of Jesus was actually crucified only that Allah claimed that he replaced Jesus with another person to die for Jesus but the same you said that no one can die for the sins of others. So it’s either you or Allah is confused

The Jewish religious authorities, particularly the high priest and the Sanhedrin, viewed Jesus as a threat to their own power and authority. He challenged their traditional beliefs and practices, and his teachings and actions were seen as blasphemous by the religious leaders. Consequently, they sought to bring charges against him and have him put to death according to Jewish law.

The charges against Jesus included blasphemy and claims of being the Son of God, which, according to Jewish law, warranted a death penalty. However, the Jewish leaders did not have the authority to execute criminals under Roman rule, so they sought the involvement of the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate.

Pilate, the Roman governor at the time, had the final say in judicial matters and was responsible for maintaining law and order in Judea. When the Jewish leaders brought Jesus before him, they presented a case that he was a threat to the Roman authority and claimed that he was inciting rebellion against the Roman Empire. Pilate had to carefully navigate the situation, as he did not want to incite unrest among the Jewish population, but he also did not want to appear weak in the eyes of the Roman officials.

Pilate found no fault in Jesus and wanted to release him, but he succumbed to pressure from the Jewish leaders and the crowd, ultimately sentencing Jesus to be crucified. Crucifixion was a Roman form of execution reserved for the most despised and reviled criminals, and it was a cruel and painful manner of death.

So was it the Romans or Jews that persecuted Jesus? Do tell me and show you are able to discern the truth.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if(see attached picture) my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

As if
“ I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,”

Muhammad confessed that the agony of the sickness he had and that eventually led to his death was caused by the poisoned food he ate at Khaibar, the aim of the food was to get rid of him if he was a false prophet and that was the same thing that happened.

Allah couldn’t save him but the same Allah lied to have replaced Jesus on the cross. Allah the deceiver
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Explore2xmore:

The Jewish religious authorities, particularly the high priest and the Sanhedrin, viewed Jesus as a threat to their own power and authority. He challenged their traditional beliefs and practices, and his teachings and actions were seen as blasphemous by the religious leaders. Consequently, they sought to bring charges against him and have him put to death according to Jewish law.

The charges against Jesus included blasphemy and claims of being the Son of God, which, according to Jewish law, warranted a death penalty. However, the Jewish leaders did not have the authority to execute criminals under Roman rule, so they sought the involvement of the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate.

Pilate, the Roman governor at the time, had the final say in judicial matters and was responsible for maintaining law and order in Judea. When the Jewish leaders brought Jesus before him, they presented a case that he was a threat to the Roman authority and claimed that he was inciting rebellion against the Roman Empire. Pilate had to carefully navigate the situation, as he did not want to incite unrest among the Jewish population, but he also did not want to appear weak in the eyes of the Roman officials.

Pilate found no fault in Jesus and wanted to release him, but he succumbed to pressure from the Jewish leaders and the crowd, ultimately sentencing Jesus to be crucified. Crucifixion was a Roman form of execution reserved for the most despised and reviled criminals, and it was a cruel and painful manner of death.

So was it the Romans or Jews that persecuted Jesus? Do tell me and show you are able to discern the truth.
The summary of the whole thing is that Pilate sentenced jesus to die by crucifixion but Allah said he replaced Jesus by another person and the person died Jesus’ death but you also said that no one can die for another so both you and Allah are confused because Allah watched Muhammad died from agony of the food he ate at Khaibar which aimed to get rid of him for being a false prophet and Allah could not save him to prove to the Jewess that poisoned him that he was not fake.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
As you are adamant in keeping the thread derailed:

Taahir ibn 'Aashoor may Allaah have mercy upon him said in his interpretation of the Quran, At-Tahreer wat Tanweer: “The meaning of {We would have seized him by the right hand}, is ‘We would have seized him by force, that is, without hesitation…”

He said in another instance: “The meaning is: “We would have taken him sooner and We would have severed his aorta. This is to magnify the manner of seizing; therefore, Allah did not say for instance ‘We would have made him perish.”

Neither of those things happened to the Prophet ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) - praise to Allaah; rather, he survived several years after eating the poison, and he was supported by miracles, the greatest of which were the revelation of the Quran and victory over his enemies. This is indeed the greatest evidence of the truthfulness of his prophethood
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
advocatejare:

The summary of the whole thing is that Pilate sentenced jesus to die by crucifixion but Allah said he replaced Jesus by another person and the person died Jesus’ death but you also said that no one can die for another so both you and Allah are confused because Allah watched Muhammad died from agony of the food he ate at Khaibar which aimed to get rid of him for being a false prophet and Allah could not save him to prove to the Jewess that poisoned him that he was not fake.

By an allegation brought forth by the Jewish priests who disliked his correcting their errors.

Do you say the plan of these Jews surpasses that of the almighty? Really now! Where then is your faith if the plan of mere mortals surpasses that of the God you worship?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Living Faith Church (winners Chapel) / Who Is This Man TB Joshua??? / Is It Good For Christians To Participate In Carnival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.