Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (3894 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
The idea of a transcendent and omnipotent deity taking on human form is inherently absurd. The very essence of God as an all-powerful and omniscient being is incompatible with the limitations of human existence. If God is truly omnipotent, then there is no need for him to take on a human form in order to achieve his goals. The very idea of God becoming man implies a limitation of his power, which directly contradicts traditional religious beliefs.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

As expected your hypocrisy stinks to hell and many times round. So you now ignore your preference of hadith saying Muhammad pbuh will be in paradise and the one whose intercession will be accepted.
Muhammad never made such claims. He was not sure of his destination. He was praying to be with the highest companion at the point of death, he was a lost man who remained lost in death and was killed like a common rat with poison.

Remember Muhammad pbuh is the best of examples
Another lie, best of examples in what?
-in pedophilia? Marrying a 6 year old and sleeping with her at 9 years?
-Giving himself special privileges of sleeping with any woman who threw herself on him or asking any married woman he desired to sleep with must be divorced by her husband or in marrying the wife of his adopted son? Best of examples indeed, that can only work for people without brains.

Your phoney Jesus was thoroughly brutalized and cursed to be hung on a pole/cross or whatever. So much so he himself said he was finished.
In one breath, you and Satan your god, the Al-Makireena denied the death of jesus on the cross, in another breath you confirm it. I like your instability. A double-mouthed person is unstable in all his ways so are you!

The death and resurrection of jesus was pre-told and fulfilled before the lost, idolater liar son of Abdullah was born and before he encountered the jinn that lied to him in the cave after pinning him down 3 times and before he was declared a false prophet by Waraqa.

Jesus’ death had a meaningful spiritual significance and was foretold. On the other hand, Muhammad’s death had no positive significance to himself and to humanity. He was merely poisoned to death like a common rat, he cried in agony and shouted “death has agony”, he suffered for nothing, his death confirmed that he was a liar, a fake person who the jewess poison eliminated, he was left unburied for 3 days and wasn’t even given a befitting ghusl after death, he remained dirty even in death and his followers have started killing one and other since then till date!

If you don’t stop following him, you will join in hell in the afterlife!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2023
advocatejare:

Muhammad never made such claims. He was not sure of his destination. He was praying to be with the highest companion at the point of death, he was a lost man who remained lost in death and was killed like a common rat with poison.
Bukhari 7440
Narrated Anas

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, "Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place. .......

Then they will go to Adam and say, 'You are Adam, the father of the people. Allah created you with His Own Hand and made you reside in His Paradise and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all things will you intercede for us with your Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours? Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking.' .........
They will go to Moses who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. He will mention his mistake he made, i.e., killing a person, and will say (to them), 'Go to Jesus, Allah's slave and His Apostle, and a soul created by Him and His Word.' (Be: And it was.) They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking but you'd better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.' So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord's permission to enter His House and then I will be permitted. When I see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He will, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad, lift up your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted." ..........
The narrator then recited the Verse:-- "It may be that your Lord will raise you to a Station of Praise and Glory.' (17.79) The narrator added: This is the Station of Praise and Glory which Allah has promised to your Prophet.
advocatejare:

The death and resurrection of jesus was pre-told and fulfilled before the lost, idolater liar son of Abdullah was born and before he encountered the jinn that lied to him in the cave after pinning him down 3 times and before he was declared a false prophet by Waraqa.

Jesus’ death had a meaningful spiritual significance and was foretold. On the other hand, Muhammad’s death had no positive significance to himself and to humanity. He was merely poisoned to death like a common rat, he cried in agony and shouted “death has agony”, he suffered for nothing, his death confirmed that he was a liar, a fake person who the jewess poison eliminated, he was left unburied for 3 days and wasn’t even given a befitting ghusl after death, he remained dirty even in death and his followers have started killing one and other since then till date!

If you don’t stop following him, you will join in hell in the afterlife!

Of your god becoming man to sacrifice himself to himself to redeem man?

Oh please. How is this not like the story of Osiris in Egyptian mythology?

Osiris, the god of the afterlife, was killed and dismembered by his brother Set. His body was then reassembled by his sister-wife Isis, and he was resurrected to become the god of the afterlife.

Or is it Mithras, a Persian god who was said to have been born of a virgin, died on a cross, and then resurrected three days later?

Or is it stories of Attis, Tammuz, and Dionysus, all of whom were said to have been born of a virgin, died a violent death, and then resurrected?

Oh please The Christ Conspiracy: The Greatest Story Ever Sold
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Bukhari 7440
Narrated Anas

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, "Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place. .......

Then they will go to Adam and say, 'You are Adam, the father of the people. Allah created you with His Own Hand and made you reside in His Paradise and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all things will you intercede for us with your Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours? Adam will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking.' .........
They will go to Moses who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking. He will mention his mistake he made, i.e., killing a person, and will say (to them), 'Go to Jesus, Allah's slave and His Apostle, and a soul created by Him and His Word.' (Be: And it was.) They will go to Jesus who will say, 'I am not fit for this undertaking but you'd better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.' So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord's permission to enter His House and then I will be permitted. When I see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He will, and then He will say, 'O Muhammad, lift up your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted." ..........
The narrator then recited the Verse:-- "It may be that your Lord will raise you to a Station of Praise and Glory.' (17.79) The narrator added: This is the Station of Praise and Glory which Allah has promised to your Prophet.
Muhammad said he didn’t know what Allah will do to him, the Hadith above is one of his fables, when he was imagining things as usual

Sahih al-Bukhari 6391
Narrated `Aisha: that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!)….

In one of the the few times when Muhammad was in his right senses and someone said that Allah has honored one of Muhammad’s dead companions,
Muhammad replied the person that even he being the prophet of the same Allah, he wasn’t sure of what Allah will do to him and trully at the point of death Muhammad was praying to be with the highest companions

Sahih al-Bukhari 5674
Narrated `Aisha:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) , who was resting against me, saying, "O Allah! Excuse me and bestow Your Mercy on me and let me join with the highest companions (in Paradise)." See Qur'an (4.69)

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

No wonder they called him a madman
And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Then they turned away from him and said, “[He Muhammad was] taught and he is a madman.”
Quran 44:14
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Pathetic follower of a religion based on Greek and Roman myths. Trying to divert. Do see what you half quote to deceive yourself and enjoy your mistake
advocatejare:

Sahih al-Bukhari 5674
Narrated `Aisha:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) , who was resting against me, saying, "O Allah! Excuse me and bestow Your Mercy on me and let me join with the highest companions (in Paradise)." See Qur'an (4.69)

Q4:69. Whoever obeys God and the Messenger—these are with those whom God has blessed—among the prophets, and the sincere, and the martyrs, and the upright. Excellent are those as companions.

Which messenger is obeyed? Be quoting hadith like a slowpoke and lack understanding. Here is Quran 4:69 for you. 😎

advocatejare:

Muhammad said he didn’t know what Allah will do to him, the Hadith above is one of his fables, when he was imagining things as usual

Sahih al-Bukhari 6391
Narrated `Aisha: that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!)….

In one of the the few times when Muhammad was in his right senses and someone said that Allah has honored one of Muhammad’s dead companions,
Muhammad replied the person that even he being the prophet of the same Allah, he wasn’t sure of what Allah will do to him and trully at the point of death Muhammad was praying to be with the highest companions

Sahih al-Bukhari 5674
Narrated `Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

You see how demented you are? Thr Ansari woman went to him who explained the meaning of her dream to her. Are you not getting confused?

advocatejare:

No wonder they called him a madman
And they say, "O you upon whom the message has been sent down, indeed you are mad .
-Quran 15:6

Yet this same Quran 15 says:
2. Perhaps those who disbelieve will wish they had been Muslims.

3. Leave them to eat, and enjoy, and be lulled by hope. They will find out.

4. We have never destroyed a town unless it had a set time.

5. No nation can bring its time forward, nor can they delay it.

6. And they said O you who received the message you are insane

7. Why do you not bring us the angels, if you are truthful?”

8. We do not send the angels down except with reason, and they will not be held back.

9. Surely We revealed the Message, and We will surely preserve it.

Verse 6 you quoted is italicized as you try to cunningly pick just it without reading verse 2 and 9. Is this not how Paul rewrote a lot of the old testament into the New testament.
Do you think you are dealing with who cannot read and you can bamboozle with your fiction? Get a life.

On Quran 15:6, who are they that turned away other than the stubborn ungodly. Mr verse picker when you pick try to be a little honest and bring the context.

Anyway keep enjoying.

The idea of a transcendent and omnipotent deity taking on human form is inherently absurd. The very essence of God as an all-powerful and omniscient being is incompatible with the limitations of human existence. If God is truly omnipotent, then there is no need for him to take on a human form in order to achieve his goals. The very idea of God becoming man implies a limitation of his power, which directly contradicts traditional religious beliefs.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2023
This indeed is the false prophet Pauline Christendom has created.

Yet bold enough to put it in your scripture to really put it in your face.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

9. Surely We revealed the Message, and We will surely preserve it.
grin Another delusion, the same Allah that was powerless to protect the Quran from being eaten by a common sheep.

Ibn Majah 1944
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Allah that was powerless to stop Uthman from burning the original manuscripts of the Quran, the original Quran that Muhammad claimed to have received.

Allah has failed to protect the Quran

The same misguided Allah that is praying to be guided. Dey play 🕺
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
The level of foolery of an Osiris/Horus worshipper is incomparable.

Can a recitation be eaten? What is the meaning of Quran?

Is this what Osiris tells you through Paul or his descendants?

*Al-Fatihah is a prayer, a dialogue between the abd (slave) and his Rabb, the Creator of everything.

advocatejare:

grin Another delusion, the same Allah that was powerless to protect the Quran from being eaten by a common sheep.

Ibn Majah 1944
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
“The Verse of stoning and of breastfeeding an adult ten times was revealed, and the paper was with me under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah died, we were preoccupied with his death, and a tame sheep came in and ate it.”

Allah that was powerless to stop Uthman from burning the original manuscripts of the Quran, the original Quran that Muhammad claimed to have received.

Allah has failed to protect the Quran

The same misguided Allah that is praying to be guided. Dey play 🕺

Besides that verse of stoning or breastfeeding an adult is surely was not a part of the revealed Quran else many people will have remembered it.

Can your wife or mother breastfeed you to satisfaction or can you breastfeed yourself to satisfaction if you are a woman?

Keep hanging at straws and wondering about. First of all question the faith you follow thoroughly perharps you will see the truth despite it's mix up with fraud.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Can a recitation be eaten? What is the meaning of Quran?
grin
If it’s purely recitation and not written why was Muhammad asking his followers to write his so called recitation down?
You’re always sounding like a lunatic just like Muhammad.

The same Muhammad prescribing stoning to death as a punishment yet it’s not written in the current Quran, where did Muhammad get such directive if not that it was formerly in the Quran before a sheep ate it, or are you saying that Muhammad acted on his own?

Sahih al-Bukhari 6820
Narrated Jabir:
A man from the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and confessed that he had committed an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet (ﷺ) turned his face away from him till the man bore witness against himself four times. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "Are you mad?" He said "No." He said, "Are you married?" He said, "Yes." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that he be stoned to death, and he was stoned to death at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but he was caught and was stoned till he died. The Prophet (ﷺ) spoke well of him and offered his funeral prayer.

*Al-Fatihah is a prayer, a dialogue between the abd (slave) and his Rabb, the Creator of everything.
So Al-Fatiha is a book of dialogue?
So the Quran is no longer the pure word of Allah? So we now have people speaking in the Quran too?
Keep doing your Taqiyya

Besides that verse of stoning or breastfeeding an adult is surely was not a part of the revealed Quran else many people will have remembered it.
In that case, Muhammad acted on his own and did not follow the directive of Allah when he ordered a man to be stoned to death for committing illegal sexual intercourse

Sahih al-Bukhari 6820
Narrated Jabir:
A man from the tribe of Aslam came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and confessed that he had committed an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet (ﷺ) turned his face away from him till the man bore witness against himself four times. The Prophet (ﷺ) said to him, "Are you mad?" He said "No." He said, "Are you married?" He said, "Yes." Then the Prophet (ﷺ) ordered that he be stoned to death, and he was stoned to death at the Musalla. When the stones troubled him, he fled, but he was caught and was stoned till he died. The Prophet (ﷺ) spoke well of him and offered his funeral prayer.

Can your wife or mother breastfeed you to satisfaction or can you breastfeed yourself to satisfaction if you are a woman?
I’m happy that you are also questioning the sanity of Islamic teachings, imagine Muhammad asking a full grown a woman to be suckling a full grown man just to make him a Mahram.
Even those in the days of Muhammad felt bad when they heard the nonsense suckling from him but because he was a cult leader, they had to obey him

Sahih Muslim 1453 a
' A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Sahla bint Suhail came to Allah's Apostle (may peace be eupon him) and said:Messenger of Allah, I see on the face of Abu Hudhaifa (signs of disgust) on entering of Salim (who is an ally) into (our house), whereupon Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said: Suckle him. She said: How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) smiled and said: I already know that he is a young man 'Amr has made this addition in his narration that he participated in the Battle of Badr and in the narration of Ibn 'Umar (the words are): Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) laughed.

I hope you are following the tradition of your prophet by allowing your wife to suckle all your friends and male neighbors so that your wife can be free with them?

Islam breeds stupid people
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2023
TruthinAction:

The false prophet will be a Jew to qualify to be the Messiah. He must certainly come from the lineage of David.

The antichrist is the messiah working hand in hand with the false prophet.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2023
TruthinAction:

No, its not the mosque. According to our Lord Jesus, as soon as the abomination is set up, the world wide persecution of the Jews will begin. And the image will be able to speak. And every nation on earth will be forced to worship it.

Everyone worships at that mosque.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Peace be upon him

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sahir Bukhari

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2023
Pundit

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
advocatejare:

grin
If it’s purely recitation and not written why was Muhammad asking his followers to write his so called recitation down?
You’re always sounding like a lunatic just like Muhammad.
How many complete copies of the Mushaf existed in the time of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w?

Anyway did this your Bible exist and was certified by your biblical Jesus in his time with you? None so you cannot guarantee it's authentic!
The writing of the Quran in different places and existence of many who committed it to memory surely validates it unlike your books written by many who never met your Jesus.

See your logic?

What does your Bible tell you about adultery?
You stupidly act as if Muhammad pbuh prescribed something new?

Leviticus 20:10-16
Punishments for Sexual Immorality
10 “If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11 If a man lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's unclothedness; both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
12 If a man lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed perversion; their blood is upon them.
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (The Pope recently met with LGBTQ and didn't condemn them, also Reformation Day: Protestant Christians Embrace LGBTQ Diversity; https://www.hrc.org/news/reformation-day-protestant-christians-embrace-lgbtq-diversity-500-years-aft
14 If a man takes a woman and her mother also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you.
15 If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

No revelation like Fatiha.
Ibn Abbas reported: While the Angel Gabriel was sitting with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, he heard a creaking noise above him. Gabriel raised his head and he said, “This is a door of heaven that has been opened today and it has never been opened before today.” Then an angel descended from it, and Gabriel said, “This angel descended to the earth today and he has never descended until today.” The angel greeted him with peace and he said, “Rejoice in two lights you have been given, which were not given to any prophet before you: the opening of the Book, Surat al-Fatihah, and the last verses of Surat al-Baqarah. You will never recite a letter from them but that you will be given”

You carelessly say Taqiyya do you know the meaning and reason where it is used?

Do you know the sole exception applies only to Salim? Which other adult males were breastfed?

The majority of Muslim scholars agreed that it is only a particular concession concerning the nursing of Salim alone. They do not consider it a general ruling that applies to the whole Ummah.

Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the dislike) which Abu Hudhayfa feels in his heart will disappear” hence she suckled him and it so happened (i.e. the dislike of Abu Hudhayfa disappeared)…

She didn't breastfeed him in the sense of him seeing her unclothedness and putting his mouth to her bossom. She expressed into a utensil and it was just once tp establish kinship.

Understand what you present.

If you say so but we are not so stupid to believe an omnipotent God will become his creation to crucify himself to himself to salvage his creation.

Of all the wonders God does will he have to do this to redeem his creation?

Do you freeze your brain and intellect to become a Christian?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

How many complete copies of the Mushaf existed in the time of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w?

Anyway did this your Bible exist and was certified by your biblical Jesus in his time with you? None so you cannot guarantee it's authentic!
The writing of the Quran in different places and existence of many who committed it to memory surely validates it unlike your books written by many who never met your Jesus.

See your logic?

10 “If a man commits adultery with the wife of[a] his neighbor, both the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11 If a man lies with his father's wife, he has uncovered his father's unclothedness; both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
12 If a man lies with his daughter-in-law, both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed perversion; their blood is upon them.
13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (The Pope recently met with LGBTQ and didn't condemn them, also Reformation Day: Protestant Christians Embrace LGBTQ Diversity; https://www.hrc.org/news/reformation-day-protestant-christians-embrace-lgbtq-diversity-500-years-aft
14 If a man takes a woman and her mother also, it is depravity; he and they shall be burned with fire, that there may be no depravity among you.
15 If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. 16 If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Ibn Abbas reported: While the Angel Gabriel was sitting with the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, he heard a creaking noise above him. Gabriel raised his head and he said, “This is a door of heaven that has been opened today and it has never been opened before today.” Then an angel descended from it, and Gabriel said, “This angel descended to the earth today and he has never descended until today.” The angel greeted him with peace and he said, “Rejoice in two lights you have been given, which were not given to any prophet before you: the opening of the Book, Surat al-Fatihah, and the last verses of Surat al-Baqarah. You will never recite a letter from them but that you will be given”

Do you know the sole exception applies only to Salim? Which other adult males were breastfed?

The majority of Muslim scholars agreed that it is only a particular concession concerning the nursing of Salim alone. They do not consider it a general ruling that applies to the whole Ummah.

Suckle him and you would become unlawful for him, and (the dislike) which Abu Hudhayfa feels in his heart will disappear” hence she suckled him and it so happened (i.e. the dislike of Abu Hudhayfa disappeared)…

She didn't breastfeed him in the sense of him seeing her unclothedness and putting his mouth to her bossom. She expressed into a utensil and it was just once tp establish kinship.

If you say so but we are not so stupid to believe an omnipotent God will become his creation to crucify himself to himself to salvage his creation.

Nice

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

See your logic?

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, ‘All praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised Me. When he says, ‘The Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted Me. When he says, ‘The Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified Me and my servant has submitted to Me. When he says, ‘You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for. When he says, ‘Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 395
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
malcom1X:

Nice

It is crucial to understand that terrorism is not synonymous with any particular religion. The very definition of terrorism is rooted in the use of violence and intimidation for political, ideological, or religious purposes. This means that individuals from any religious background, or even those who claim no religious affiliation, have the potential to commit acts of terrorism. The UN's Counter-Terrorism Implementation Task Force (CTITF) has made it clear that terrorism is a complex issue with various root causes, including political, economic, and social factors. Therefore, to single out a particular religion as the sole cause of terrorism is not only deceitful, but also an oversimplification of a multifaceted issue.

One of the most common examples of deceit in linking terrorism to religion is the association of Islam with terrorism. In the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, Muslims all over the world were unfairly and unjustly targeted and discriminated against. Despite the fact that the vast majority of Muslims vehemently condemn terrorism, the deceptive narrative linking Islam to terrorism has persisted. This has led to increased Islamophobia, hate crimes, and a deepening of the divide between Muslims and non-Muslims. This demonstrates how the deceitful linking of terrorism to religion not only perpetuates stereotypes, but also has real and damaging consequences for innocent individuals.

Both al Qaeda and ISIS have carried out attacks against Muslim and non-Muslim civilians. Don't fall for the deceit. This is far from religious.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Just
Explore2xmore:

The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, ‘All praise is due to Allah the Lord of the worlds,’ Allah says: My servant has praised Me. When he says, ‘The Gracious, the Merciful,’ Allah says: My servant has exalted Me. When he says, ‘The Master of the Day of Judgment,’ Allah says: My servant has glorified Me and my servant has submitted to Me. When he says, ‘You alone we worship, You alone we ask for help,’ Allah says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for. When he says, ‘Guide us to the straight path, the path of those whom you have favored, not those who went astray,’ Allah says: This is for My servant, and My servant will have what he has asked for.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 395

Did he really say that

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
malcom1X:
Just

Did he really say that

I don't know however; Allah in the Quran says, “And those who guard their chastity except with their wives or those [bondwomen] in their possession, for them, they are free from blame, but whoever seeks beyond that are the transgressors.” [Quran, 70:29-31]

Q70:29. And those who guard their chastity.
30. Except from their spouses or those living under their control, for then they are free of blame.

Mating with animals is definitely oppresion
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
I
Explore2xmore:

Stop asking me foolish questions, give your answer if you know

Uthman burnt all the original manuscripts Muhammad received, he burnt all the qirats and gave you a revised and standardized Quran,

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

[b]Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D. 20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

If you ask a Muslim to bring a Quran he will bring out one of the 25 versions of the Quran [b]That means all the current Quran you have in the world today are fake because Utman destroyed all the other Qirats and gave you only one Qirat but 300 Years after, ibn mujahid synthesized the new 7 Qirats from nowhere and that's the source of the Quran you're reading today.[/b]After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation. The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran. But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted. The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, ibn mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; ibn Kathir; ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

If you are not stupid you should know that Muhammad never obeyed any of the 10 commandments God gave, Muhammad stole, he was a thief accused by his own followers of stealing red velvet, he was an adulterer himself who snatched the wife of Zaid, his adopted son etc

Muhammad should have been killed for sleeping with Zainab the wife of Zaid

Zainab was Muhammad’s daughter in law, yet Muhammad slept with her, Muhammad should have been killed but his useless god or Muhammad himself revealed a Quranic verse to defend his shameless action and said it was because Zayd was no longer in nned of her. It was Muhammad himself that gave himself special privileges of sleeping with other peoples’ wives. He is the worst of example to any sane human!

In short, you are saying that Fatiha is the words/prayers of Muhammad! But you Muslims always lie that the words of Muhammad are not in the Quran. Confused people

Liar, show the Hadith that states that this solely apply to Salim.

When your Allah was giving Muhammad the permission to be sleeping with uncountable women, he said that that privilege was only for Muhammad so show me where Muhammad said that suckling was only for Salim

Where did your deceptive scholars get that idea from? Did they receive revelation in the cave after being pinned down by a demon too?

grin
Go and check the meaning of suckle,
You’d better tell your wife to start suckling all your friends in order to make them Mahram grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
advocatejare:
I

Indeed Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him

However was the Quran revealed as a book or it was a recitation over 23 years?

Daughter in law or foster daughter in law? Where is the blood relation?

Uthman r.a also burnt memories?

Evolution of written arabic to aid non arabians is your problem? Do you understand Hebrew language?

The original Roman manuscripts on which most bibles are translated wasn't the language of Jesus or even Hebrew or any other Israelite language. Who makes Greek the benchmark?
The New Testament, which comprises the second half of the Christian Bible, was originally written in Greek.

The Septuagint is mainly a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible. How much was lost in translation or outrightly fabricated?

Fatiha was revealed. All of the Quran is revelation and this puts it way above the hadith and sirah which are books of men.
It is not a 'holy spirit' inspired book but a direct revelation.

Until you are able to bring a truly sensible question I no longer will waste my time with you
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Indeed Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him
I’m happy that you know you’re a fool

Why do you now have the Quran as a book today, was it Allah or Muhammad that gave the order that Quran should be written as a book and that the original manuscripts should be burnt?

There was nothing like foster son or daughter in law until Muhammad made it so just because he wanted to sleep with the wife of his adopted son, a son that was bearing his name as his surname: Zaid bin Muhammad.
As expected Allah who was actually Muhammad’s slave revealed a verse to back up the shameful action of Muhammad

"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you
bestowed favor, Keep your wife and fear Allah, while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is
to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had
no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any
discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons
when they no longer have need of them. And
ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 37)

How will you feel if the man you knew as father, whose name you answer as a surname made you leave your wife because he gave himself special privilege to sleep with any married woman?
Such a man is a useless figure

Fatiha was revealed. All of the Quran is revelation and this puts it way above the hadith and sirah which are books of men.
That means that Allah is the misguided figure that was praying to be guided in Fatiha, what a useless god you serve, a misguided god

Until you are able to bring a truly sensible question I no longer will waste my time with you
Coward wants to run away. Don’t run o, i like the way I’ve been dragging you by the scrotum so much that you’ve been running to those your lying Islamic websites to copy and paste lies grin

Let the discussion continue, I like the way I’m exposing you to what you never knew about Islam

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:11am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Uthman r.a also burnt memories?

Evolution of written arabic to aid non arabians is your problem? Do you understand Hebrew language?

The original Roman manuscripts on which most bibles are translated wasn't the language of Jesus or even Hebrew or any other Israelite language. Who makes Greek the benchmark?
The New Testament, which comprises the second half of the Christian Bible, was originally written in Greek.

The Septuagint is mainly a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible. How much was lost in translation or outrightly fabricated?

It is not a 'holy spirit' inspired book but a direct revelation.

Why don't you answer the question and stop attacking Christianity.
Christianity is greater than Islam.
Islam is just a religion of lies.
Muhammed PUBG was a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

I don't know however; Allah in the Quran says, “And those who guard their chastity except with their wives or those [bondwomen] in their possession, for them, they are free from blame, but whoever seeks beyond that are the transgressors.” [Quran, 70:29-31]

Q70:29. And those who guard their chastity.
30. Except from their spouses or those living under their control, for then they are free of blame.

Mating with animals is definitely oppresion

Your prophet married a 6 years old, had sex with her when she was 9 years old.
married 11 wives,
had lot of sex slaves
killed 900 Jews in banu qureyza incident and enslaved their women and sold their children in the market of Najad.
which is written in your own books. how can these things be said as blasphemy ?

In what context is it ok to have sex with 9 year old ?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by malcom1X: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2023
malcom1X:

married 11 wives,
had lot of sex slaves
killed 900 Jews in banu qureyza incident and enslaved their women and sold their children in the market of Najad.
which is written in your own books. how can these things be said as blasphemy ?

Perharps a holistic look into history and ages of girls when married will be helpful even if scholars don't universally agree on the age of Aisha at marriage.

The difference in age with her sister Asma, her being born before Hijra, her listing amongst the first to accept Islam.

There is a difference of opinion among scholars regarding Aisha's age at the time of her marriage. Some narrations suggest she was around 9 years old, while others propose she was older. It is important to note that the concept of age and maturity varied in different societies and historical contexts.

You also mention the wives Prophet Muhammad married. How many of these wives were not widows?

Where is the mention of blasphemy?
Anyway the Banu Qurayzah battle resulted from their breach of peace treaty.

The Qurayza, a tribe who lived in Medina alongside the Muslims, had broken their treaty of non-hostility with the Muslims at the height of the Battle of the Trench, and intended to attack them from within, but before they could, the siege on Madina suddenly ended, leaving the Qurayza alone and caught red-handed. They quickly fortified themselves, and finally surrendered after a 25-day siege of their fort.

Some of the Qurayza and their families had broken ranks with their tribe early on and left to seek protection from the Muslims, and they were granted it; others were afforded amnesty through the intercession of some Muslims, due to some good deed they had done in the past. The rest, even though those who now regretted and disagreed with the treason, chose to be judged with those guilty out of tribal loyalties.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:48am On Nov 30, 2023
malcom1X:

Why don't you answer the question and stop attacking Christianity.
Christianity is greater than Islam.
Islam is just a religion of lies.
Muhammed PUBG was a false prophet.

And the almighty is the greatest.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:54am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Perharps a holistic look into history and ages of girls when married will be helpful even if scholars don't universally agree on the age of Aisha at marriage.

The difference in age with her sister Asma, her being born before Hijra, her listing amongst the first to accept Islam.

There is a difference of opinion among scholars regarding Aisha's age at the time of her marriage. Some narrations suggest she was around 9 years old, while others propose she was older. It is important to note that the concept of age and maturity varied in different societies and historical contexts.

You also mention the wives Prophet Muhammad married. How many of these wives were not widows?

Where is the mention of blasphemy?
Anyway the Banu Qurayzah battle resulted from their breach of peace treaty.

The Qurayza, a tribe who lived in Medina alongside the Muslims, had broken their treaty of non-hostility with the Muslims at the height of the Battle of the Trench, and intended to attack them from within, but before they could, the siege on Madina suddenly ended, leaving the Qurayza alone and caught red-handed. They quickly fortified themselves, and finally surrendered after a 25-day siege of their fort.

Some of the Qurayza and their families had broken ranks with their tribe early on and left to seek protection from the Muslims, and they were granted it; others were afforded amnesty through the intercession of some Muslims, due to some good deed they had done in the past. The rest, even though those who now regretted and disagreed with the treason, chose to be judged with those guilty out of tribal loyalties.

Cecile of France (aged 8/9) was married to Tancred, Prince of Galilee (aged 30/31), in late 1106. As he was dying in 1112, Tancred made Pons, Count of Tripoli, promise to marry her; Pons and Cecile were married later that year, when she was 14/15 and he was 13/14.

Eleanor de Bohun (aged about 9/10) was married to Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester (aged about 20/21), in 1376.

Elizabeth the Cuman (aged 8/9) was married to the future Stephen V of Hungary in 1253.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Cecile of France (aged 8/9) was married to Tancred, Prince of Galilee (aged 30/31), in late 1106. As he was dying in 1112, Tancred made Pons, Count of Tripoli, promise to marry her; Pons and Cecile were married later that year, when she was 14/15 and he was 13/14.

Eleanor de Bohun (aged about 9/10) was married to Thomas of Woodstock, 1st Duke of Gloucester (aged about 20/21), in 1376.

Elizabeth the Cuman (aged 8/9) was married to the future Stephen V of Hungary in 1253.

And your supposed best of mankind who was expected to be sensible to correct the pedophilia also engaged in it.

When you have a 6 year old daughter, go and marry her to a man of 40 years plus
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2023
Explore2xmore
Muhammad was an adulterer who coveted the wife of his adopted son

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
malcom1X:

Without going into the certainty or uncertainty on the age of marriage consumation have you considered what your Jewish brethren say in the Thalmud?

In the Jewish tradition, betrothal and marriage are sacred and highly valued institutions. The concept of the minimum age for marriage is found in the Talmud, which is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism. In the Talmud, it is stated that the minimum age for a girl to be married is three years old and one day. This is based on a passage from the Talmud that states, "A girl of the age of three years and one day may be betrothed by intercourse" (Niddah 5:4).

This mishnah teaches that in a legal sense, sexual relations with a girl over the age of three counts as sexual relations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Roman Catholicism And Cultism / 7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Has This Incidence Occur To Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.