Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (4182 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

So it’s no longer poisonous wine ? 😂

An double-mouthed person is unstable in all his ways

Are these my words or your religious Bible?

Depending on your Bible we have gall, poisoned food, poisoned wine and vinegar etc.
Which one should be believed?

Or is it the varied narrations of the crucifixion in the Gospels?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

Lies won’t give you this boy

How can you lie in the open that Muhammad cleaned his mouth by himself when the same Hadith you posted said that it was Aisha that softened the Siwak for him and used it to clean his mouth! Must you lie for Allah?

And don’t forget what Muhammad himself said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“ The Prophet in his ailment in which he died used to say, "O 'Aisha!
I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

Which statement recorded in Bukhari is exactly correct then?
See the witness you present saying differing things?

Do you accuse me of lying without searching for the hadith?

Oh the lazy you who swallows everything from his teachers or mentors without himself verifying!

A being that had a brain but incapable of independent thought.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

I’ve given you the Hebrew text, that’s original language of the scriptures and poison doesn’t appear in that text

And the one I earlier gave is?

https://mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt2669.htm
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Are these my words or your religious Bible?

Depending on your Bible we have gall, poisoned food, poisoned wine and vinegar etc.
Which one should be believed?

Or is it the varied narrations of the crucifixion in the Gospels?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Which statement recorded in Bukhari is exactly correct then?
See the witness you present saying differing things?

Do you accuse me of lying without searching for the hadith?

Oh the lazy you who swallows everything from his teachers or mentors without himself verifying!

A being that had a brain but incapable of independent thought.
That best describes Muhammad and all you Muslims
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:11am On Nov 24, 2023

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2023
https://biblehub.com/psalms/69-21.htm

30+ versions.

See the good news bible and three others.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They poisoned my food, and when I was thirsty, they gave me vinegar to drink.

Good News Translation
When I was hungry, they gave me poison; when I was thirsty, they offered me vinegar.

International Standard Version
They put poison in my food, in my thirst they forced me to drink vinegar.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Yea, they put poison into my food; And in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

advocatejare:

Are they all wrong translations saying poison?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2023
The Ebionites viewed Jesus of Nazareth as a mere man who was adopted by God because of his good deeds and righteousness. They taught that Jesus was justified by keeping the Law and his followers must be justified in the same manner. Also, they believed that God’s children should keep the Written Law of Moses alone (without the Oral Law). Thus, they believed in salvation by works.

To them, Jesus was merely a descendant of David who was selected by God to be the last true prophet. Because Jesus obeyed the Jewish law, he was commissioned to preach the coming Kingdom of God on Earth. Thus, the Ebionites opposed the teachings of the proto-orthodox Christian beliefs in Jesus’ divinity and virgin birth.

The Ebionites used their own gospel which is called “The Gospel According to the Hebrews,” as additional scripture to the Hebrew Bible. They respected James the Just as a model of righteousness and considered him the true successor to Jesus (rather than Peter). But they saw Paul as a false apostle and rejected his epistles. They only accepted the gospel of Matthew as containing some truths.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:38am On Nov 24, 2023
One of the central tenets of Ebionite belief was their insistence on following the truth as they understood it.

They believed that the true teachings of Jesus had been distorted by the broader Christian community, and that they alone possessed the correct interpretation of his message.

Their rejection of Pauline Christianity, which emphasized faith in Jesus as the key to salvation, was based on their conviction that a strict adherence to Jewish law was essential for true discipleship.

Jesus admonished his followers to observe the law unwaveringly (Matthew 5:17–48).

In their view, following the truth meant faithfully observing the commandments and customs of the Jewish faith, and they criticized other Christian groups for their perceived abandonment of these practices.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 10:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Explore2xmore:
https://biblehub.com/psalms/69-21.htm

30+ versions.

See the good news bible and three others.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
They poisoned my food, and when I was thirsty, they gave me vinegar to drink.

Good News Translation
When I was hungry, they gave me poison; when I was thirsty, they offered me vinegar.

International Standard Version
They put poison in my food, in my thirst they forced me to drink vinegar.

JPS Tanakh 1917
Yea, they put poison into my food; And in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Are they all wrong translations saying poison?
Guy, show me the Hebrew Bible that mentioned poison

Muhammad was poisoned to death like a commot rat and he said it himself that the pain and sickness that killed him was due to the poison.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Explore2xmore are you aware of the declaration Muhammad made that Islam started as a strange religion and it will end as one:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2023
advocatejare:
Explore2xmore are you aware of the declaration Muhammad made that Islam started as a strange religion and it will end as one:

Sahih Muslim 146
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullahb. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
Explore2xmore
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2023
advocatejare:

Explore2xmore

I deliberately ignore you.
You indeed fail to comprehend.

2 Timothy
3 But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,
7 always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Before you say otherwise remember

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

I doubt you can get it!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2023
Explore2xmore:

I deliberately ignore you.
You indeed fail to comprehend.

2 Timothy
3 But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come:
2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
4 traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
6 For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts,

Before you say otherwise remember

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

I doubt you can get it!
I knew you ignored my write up deliberately especially when I showed you how Muhammad predicted the end of Islam, how Muhammad likened Islam to a serpent grin

Sahih Muslim 146

If I were a Muslim too, I would have ignored such a truth especially when you guys shouting that Islam will rule the world, even your prophet never had such a delusion
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
advocatejare:

I knew you ignored my write up deliberately especially when I showed you how Muhammad predicted the end of Islam, how Muhammad likened Islam to a serpent grin

Sahih Muslim 146

If I were a Muslim too, I would have ignored such a truth especially when you guys shouting that Islam will rule the world, even your prophet never had such a delusion

How much of stupidity will you display?

Islam of course was strange to people accustomed to acts of ignorance and as time goes towards the end of the similar ignorance will be rife.

I have shown you your biblical writings which you refuse to ponder or read to understand.

Theres is no point trying to communicate with someone incapable of comprehension.

Explore2xmore:

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Explore2xmore:

How much of stupidity will you display?
Dey insult yourself, it’s a sign that you’re pained
If you want to know who a stupid person is then you need not go further, there was a man who was cleaning himself with water in which dead dogs and menstrual rags were thrown into:

Sunan an-Nasa'i 326
It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
"It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you perform Wudu' from the well into which the bodies of dogs, menstrual rags and garbage are thrown?' He said: 'Water is pure and it is not made impure by anything.'"

Islam of course was strange to people accustomed to acts of ignorance and as time goes towards the end of the similar ignorance will be rife.
Then Islam will be strange to them again right and it will appear as a serpent grin

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Explore2xmore
For more jokes read hadith, having a sound sleep is a satanic attack in Islam grin

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Explore2xmore

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
It's good your interest has become your obsession. Hopefully you will come to rewarding understanding.

Check and know the difference between a hadith classified as Hassan and one classified as Sahih. Then understand which takes precedence between hadith and Quran.

Also learn not to think with emotion.

May you be rightly Guided by the best to guide
Advocatejare
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
When Noah preached how was he received?

Your Bible reads:

In the time of Noah, the world reached a peak of sinfulness:

GEN. 6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
GEN. 6:6 The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
GEN. 6:7 The LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”
GEN. 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.
Therefore, the Lord was moved by the sin of mankind to destroy all life, yet in mercy the Lord gave favor (i.e., grace) to Noah and his family resulting in their salvation. Only Noah’s family received His mercy, and we have no reason to assume that God warned anyone else in humanity about the coming judgment nor did God give opportunity for the world to repent.

Islam says:
No prophet ever bore such torment and abuse, both physical and verbal, from his people as Nuh AS did throughout his life. Nonetheless, in spite of it, he remained a faithful, grateful servant (Qur’an 17:3)

Search for

Home/Islam/Stories of the Prophets
Stories of the Prophets
Prophet Nuh (AS)
Photo of hadith hadith22 December 2012 10,698 22 minutes read

Prophet Nuh AS was sent to bring his people back to truth and straight path of Allah. His people were those who had first adopted idol worship. Nuh AS is classed as one of the great Prophets and Messengers from Allah and he preached to his people for 950 years! This is a great lesson for those of us who are impatient when trying to spread the message of Islam to others. Only after Nuh AS had exhausted all manner of spreading the message to his people, did the Punishment of Allah come down on them – the great Flood!

Nuh AS is so important that he is mentioned by name 42 times in the Qur’an, and a total of 115 verses relate to him and his people. In addition, the 71st surah (chapter) of the Qur’an is named for him.

Classic commentators suggest a number of reasons for Nuh’s AS greatness among the prophets, including:

It is said that he was the first prophet to be sent after his grandfather Idris AS
He was the first prophet to warn people against shirk (setting up partners or associating others with Allah)
He was the first to bring shariah
He was also the first prophet to be persecuted by his nation, as well as the first prophet whose people were punished for rejecting his message.
And among all the prophets and messengers, Nuh AS was the only one who prayed for the destruction of his people, as we shall soon see.

When Noah preached to the ungodly people was what he said not strange to them?

When Jesus challenged the Temple priests on some of their misguided ways was it not strange to them? More so to have a citizen challenge their authority even if they were wrong?
DEC 20, 2015
Why Did the Pharisees Hate Jesus?
R.C. Sproul

5 Min Read
When you talk to people who are non-Christians today, they are usually very complimentary of Jesus. They’ll say: “I don’t believe that He was the Messiah, and I don’t believe that He was the Son of God, but Jesus was certainly a great person. He was a great teacher. Maybe He was prophet.”

But this kind of high regard for Jesus is by no means universal. Even in Scripture, we find people who reacted to Jesus with hostility, and chief among these people are the scribes and Pharisees. We read in Luke 20 that the scribes and the chief priests sought to have Jesus arrested. In John 5, we are told that they wanted to kill Him, and in chapters 8 and 10, they tried to stone Him.

When we read these accounts in Scripture, we are prompted to ask, Why did these people speak the way they did and feel the way they did with such hostility toward Jesus? It’s difficult to provide a complete answer as to why they were motivated in this way, but here are three reasons why the religious authorities hated Jesus so much.

Jealousy
The first is this: they were jealous of Him. Why would they be jealous of the Son of God? Everywhere Jesus went, He attracted huge throngs, multitudes, crowds pressing around to listen to His every word, watching His every move. He was profoundly popular among the people, whereas the rulers of the Jews laid heavy burdens on their people, and they approached the masses, the people of the earth, with something like a spirit of disdain and scorn. While they wouldn’t think of having dinner with a tax collector, Jesus freely associated with people whom the Pharisees considered “rabble.”

The people loved Jesus, and they received Him gladly, but what they felt from the Pharisees was judgment. The only thing the Pharisees looked at was the people’s sin, and so they had a certain contempt for the common people. They saw Jesus associating with the common people and saw them cheering Him, loving Him. They couldn’t stand it because they were envious and suspicious of His popularity.

Exposure
The second reason why they hated Him was because He exposed them. Before Jesus came, it was the Pharisees particularly, as well as the Sadducees and scribes, who set the moral standard for the community. They sat in the highest places in the synagogue. They were the ones who were most honored and celebrated for their virtue, but their virtue, as Jesus taught repeatedly, was a pretense. It was external. He said:

You’re like dead men’s tombs, whitewashed sepulchers that are painted without blemish on the surface but inside are filled with dead men’s bones. You clean the outside of the platter, but the other side, the inner side, is filthy. You do everything possible to hide that impurity, that grime, and that filthiness from public view. You pretend to be righteous, and you major in that pretense of being righteous. (see Matt. 23)
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:
It's good your interest has become your obsession. Hopefully you will come to rewarding understanding.

Check and know the difference between a hadith classified as Hassan and one classified as Sahih. Then understand which takes precedence between hadith and Quran.
I thought you were knowledgeable before ni, so Sahih Muslim 146 is not a Sahih Hadith or Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245

As for the An-Nasai, let me give you the sahih Hadith

Sunan an-Nasa'i 327
It was narrated from Ibn Abi Sa'eed Al-Khudri that his father said:
"I passed by the Prophet (ﷺ) when he was performing Wudu' from the well of Buda'ah. I said: 'Are you performing Wudu' from it when garbage is thrown into it?' He said: 'Water is not made impure by anything.'"

May you be rightly Guided by the best to guide
Advocatejare
Go and read Quran 46:9, you will realize that even Muhammad could not be guarded by Allah

Read Quran 1:6 there, even your Allah is praying to be guided to the right path, and you Muslims who lie to yourself that you’re on the right path still recite that prayer at least 5 times in a day, that is to tell you that Islam is not the right path. Come to Jesus, the only path to eternal life
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2023
advocatejare:

I thought you were knowledgeable before ni, so Sahih Muslim 146 is not a Sahih Hadith or Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245

As for the An-Nasai, let me give you the sahih Hadith

Sunan an-Nasa'i 327
It was narrated from Ibn Abi Sa'eed Al-Khudri that his father said:
"I passed by the Prophet (ﷺ) when he was performing Wudu' from the well of Buda'ah. I said: 'Are you performing Wudu' from it when garbage is thrown into it?' He said: 'Water is not made impure by anything.'"

Go and read Quran 46:9, you will realize that even Muhammad could not be guarded by Allah

Read Quran 1:6 there, even your Allah is praying to be guided to the right path, and you Muslims who lie to yourself that you’re on the right path still recite that prayer at least 5 times in a day, that is to tell you that Islam is not the right path. Come to Jesus, the only path to eternal life

Simply a case of a closed idea of what something means. Your perception is not in order. Quran 46:9 about which you misunderstand.

Then it is said: Tell them also : "I do not know what shall befall you tomorrow nor what shall befall me. I only follow that which is revealed to me." That is, "I am not a knower of the unseen so that everything of the past and present and future should be known to me, and I should have the knowledge of everything in the world. Not to speak of your future, I do not even know my own future. I only know that of which I am given knowledge by revelation

You don't see how Surah Fatiha is divided with a part for Allah and the other for mankind?
No revelation like it had ever come before.

What is the gradation of your quoted hadith on the well water? Review what is said about water for ablution
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Simply a case of a closed idea of what something means. Your perception is not in order. Quran 46:9 about which you misunderstand.

Then it is said: Tell them also : "I do not know what shall befall you tomorrow nor what shall befall me. I only follow that which is revealed to me." That is, "I am not a knower of the unseen so that everything of the past and present and future should be known to me, and I should have the knowledge of everything in the world. Not to speak of your future, I do not even know my own future. I only know that of which I am given knowledge by revelation
Dey deceive yourself, Muhammad was lost

"We found you lost and guided [you]"

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad
-surah 93:7

The word used is ضَالًّا dallan, which means lost, astray, misguided. That was what Muhammad was before he was named a prophet by Waraqa !

Muhammad confessed that he didn’t know the right direction:

Say, "Indeed, I do not possess for you harm or right direction."
-Quran 72:21

Muhammad said that he didn’t know what will be done to him or his followers
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
-Quran 46:9

Muhammad did not know his fate salvation in Islam
Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

You don't see how Surah Fatiha is divided with a part for Allah and the other for mankind?
Another lie

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)
This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which
means it's a direct speech of whoever the
author of the Quran is and since you Muslims
claim that the Quran is the words of Allah
(even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad
directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented
Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed
some part of the Quran to him) then Allah is the
one praying here to be guided to the right path.
So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the
right path, how can you Muslims ever find
the right path?

What is the gradation of your quoted hadith on the well water? Review what is said about water for ablution
Sunan Abi Dawud 66
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:
The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
Grade: Sahih
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
advocatejare:

Dey deceive yourself, Muhammad was lost

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad

The word used is ضَالًّا dallan, which means lost, astray, misguided. That was what Muhammad was before he was named a prophet by Waraqa !

Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet (ﷺ) that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. `Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um Al-`Ala's family), `Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honored you." On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "How do you know that Allah has honored him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! But who else is worthy of it (if not `Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for `Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."

Another lie

Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:
"Guide us to the straight path -"
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 6)
This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which
means it's a direct speech of whoever the
author of the Quran is and since you Muslims
claim that the Quran is the words of Allah
(even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad
directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented
Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed
some part of the Quran to him) then Allah is the
one praying here to be guided to the right path.
So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the
right path, how can you Muslims ever find
the right path?

Sunan Abi Dawud 66
Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri:
The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.
Grade: Sahih

If not your propensity to lie. I show you that the hadith on water from a well which has been used as a dump is questionable you go looking for others to prove your deceitful misguidance?

You divert to this when shown what is meant by something strange? Are you unable to show a fault how you too like the Temple Pharisees are struggling to keep what isn't there?

You go to books of hadith not amongst those seen as highly authentic like Bukhari and Muslim? All to what end.

O believers! When you rise up for prayer, wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, wipe your heads, and wash your feet to the ankles. And if you are in a state of ˹full˺ impurity,1 then take a full bath. But if you are ill, on a journey, or have relieved yourselves, or have been intimate with your wives and cannot find water, then purify yourselves with clean earth by wiping your faces and hands.2 It is not Allah’s Will to burden you, but to purify you and complete His favour upon you, so perhaps you will be grateful. Quran 5:6

Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves” [Quran, 2:222]

Oh just like the monkey who couldn't reach the high placed grapes and says oh well grapes are sour.

You don't know the importance of the kind of water used to perform ablution and the concession given when there isn't water or water is scarce?

How can an ignorant you dictate the grandeur of Arabic language used in the Quran. It didn't say Qul? Rubbish talk for a blinded one claiming to be Christian who Jesus will deny as he doesn't truly follow what he says.

Why didn't Jesus start Christianity in his lifetime?

He used the same temple of the Jews and tried to correct them?

Who did he specifically tell that he was bringing a new religion? No one yet a chief persecutors of Christians will come with the Jews and tell you what Jesus didn't?

How gullibly stupid can you get?
There are sahih hadith which contradict the Quran.

May Allah reward you for including salutations on the prophet pbuh in your response. >> (ﷺ)
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
I forget that Paul has taught you gullible that you can be equal to God.

Why then do you have in your scripture that thr builders build in vain if God doesn't build with them.

Psalm 127:1
Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain.

If God doesn't guide you, who can guide you?
Of course you just read without thought perharps your brain is in your asshole.

Imagine a willing saviour exclaiming my lord my lord why has thou forsaken me?

How can one who is forsaken save all others?

What idiocy modelled into religion
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:

If not your propensity to lie. I show you that the hadith on water from a well which has been used as a dump is questionable you go looking for others to prove your deceitful misguidance?
I showed you the nonsense Muhammad told you that you can use water in which dead dogs and menstrual rags were thrown into to perform ablutions, but you said the hadith was not graded Sahih and that was why I gave you a Sahih hadith but as usual you’re crying again

You go to books of hadith not amongst those seen as highly authentic like Bukhari and Muslim? All to what end.
Another shifting of goal post, so it’s no longer about Sahih grade, it’s now about Bukhari and Muslim hadith grin
I wil find you one Hadith from Bukhari to show to you that Muhammad was someone who was hallucinating and cannot be taken seriously, because he used to hallucinate that he did something when he actually didn’t do it, maybe that was how he imagined to have received the Quran from Jibreel

Sahih al-Bukhari 6391
Narrated `Aisha: that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was affected by magic, so much that he used to think that he had done something which in fact, he did not do, and he invoked his Lord (for a remedy). Then (one day) he said, "O `Aisha!)….
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore

Did you know that Muhammad was lost

wawajadaka ḍāllan fahad

Sahih al-Bukhari 3929
Narrated 'Um Al-`Ala:
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Prophet Muhammad did not equate himself to the almighty or get erroneously equated by his followers akin to idolatry.

Idolatry = Pauline Christianity

Jesus never called himself God but spoke of following principles God gave.

Paul and idolators equated Jesus to God in line with Egyptian, Roman mythology of Zeus, Horis etc. How different is this from Idolatry?

Repeating the same line doesn't add weight. Who is guided that the almighty doesn't guide?

Do you disagree with the scripture from your mixed up Bible I earlier shared?

Keep diving into hadith maybe you will find one akin to your Bible that calls the prophet.... (may Allah protect me from the satan and blasphemy which you proudly commit)

How can your God become cursed and forsaken to save you? Is that how powerless he is?

To have to become his creation to redeem his creation. Is it that he created what he doesn't understand or have authority over?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Prophet Muhammad did not equate himself to the almighty or get erroneously equated by his followers akin to idolatry.

Idolatry = Pauline Christianity

Jesus never called himself God but spoke of following principles God gave.

Paul and idolators equated Jesus to God in line with Egyptian, Roman mythology of Zeus, Horis etc. How different is this from Idolatry?

Repeating the same line doesn't add weight. Who is guided that the almighty doesn't guide?

Do you disagree with the scripture from your mixed up Bible I earlier shared?

Keep diving into hadith maybe you will find one akin to your Bible that calls the prophet.... (may Allah protect me from the satan and blasphemy which you proudly commit)

How can your God become cursed and forsaken to save you? Is that how powerless he is?

To have to become his creation to redeem his creation. Is it that he created what he doesn't understand or have authority over?

So you have seen now that despite Muhammad claiming to be Allah’s prophet, he was not sure of his salvation. He didn’t know what Allah would do to him, he was lost, that’s the person you’re following. The blind following the blind.

But jesus on the hand said, he is the way, the truth and the life
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
FxMasterz:

Wawu!
A bigger false prophet than Mohammed is still in the picture for the times of the end.

advocatejare:

Hmmm, so you have biblical reference for that?

FxMasterz:

Remember that the Beast and the False prophet in the verses you quoted above are expected to emerge during the last 3.5yrs of the world when the Antichrist would have broken his 7yr covenant with Israel.

advocatejare:

Alright, thanks

So where is the BIBLICAL REFERENCE?
Or the explanation is sufficient as BIBLICAL REFERENCE? smiley
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelations 20:10

And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that PERFORMED IN FRONT OF IT THE SIGNS WITH WHICH HE MISLED THOSE WHO RECEIVED THE MARK of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. Revelations 19:20

So did Muhammad performed any miraculous signs at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
advocatejare:

So you have seen now that despite Muhammad claiming to be Allah’s prophet, he was not sure of his salvation. He didn’t know what Allah would do to him, he was lost, that’s the person you’re following. The blind following the blind.

But jesus on the hand said, he is the way, the truth and the life

As expected your hypocrisy stinks to hell and many times round. So you now ignore your preference of hadith saying Muhammad pbuh will be in paradise and the one whose intercession will be accepted.

Sura 5:9 teaches, "To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath Allah promised forgiveness and a great reward

Remember Muhammad pbuh is the best of examples

Verily those who believe (in the oneness of Allaah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous deeds, shall have the Gardens of AI-Firdaus (Paradise) for their entertainment. (Q 18: 107).

Whoever submits themselves to Allah and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve. Q2:112

Anyway Muslims are not stupidly arrogant like you and the Devil

....So do not ˹falsely˺ elevate yourselves. He knows best who is ˹truly˺ righteous. Q53:32
Despicable liar.

Your phoney Jesus was thoroughly brutalized and cursed to be hung on a pole/cross or whatever. So much so he himself said he was finished.

his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God. You shall not defile your land that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance. Deut 21:23

How wonderful this your god must be to become his creation, be maltreated and cursed in order to save you? Isn't this the height of stupidity and greatest show of incapacity? Wow how does it make sense to you? To cure a disease, you first infect yourself with it? If indeed everything is under his control why cant he just command it?

Or is it your Jesus who lied to the thief that they will both be in Paradise together that night who deceives you.

Did Jesus go to paradise the night of the crucifixion or the day after?

The idea of a transcendent and omnipotent deity taking on human form is inherently absurd. The very essence of God as an all-powerful and omniscient being is incompatible with the limitations of human existence. If God is truly omnipotent, then there is no need for him to take on a human form in order to achieve his goals. The very idea of God becoming man implies a limitation of his power, which directly contradicts traditional religious beliefs.

Bunch of lying louts!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saturday Or Sunday / THEHOMER: Now Lets Discuss The Big Bang & Time / A Summary Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.