Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? (4217 Views)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / What Do The 7 Churches In Revelation Represent? / What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
advocatejare:

The bottom line is your Allah is a liar who claimed to have rescued jesus on the cross and replaced him by an innocent person to die his death whereas the same Allah could save Muhammad from poison, Muhammad died from the poison of a jewess which proved that he was fake and an imposter

Muhammad died without fulfilling his mission of compiling the Quran, his successors had to do that and burnt the original manuscripts

Muhammad didn’t make Islam perfect because immediately after his death his followers started fighting so intense that they left his body unburied for 3 days which was against the Muslims tradition of burying their dead on the same day or very early the following day

Islam wasn’t made perfect as Islam divided into Shia and Sunni because Muslims were fighting for who the leader will be

Muslims have been killing themselves since then. They don’t even need any external enemies, they are their own enemies. They went to attack Ali and Fatimah, Muhammad’s daughter and she had a miscarriage, Aisha led a civil war against fellow Muslims, apart from Abu Bakr that died natural death, other caliphs were killed by Muslims themselves and here you are lying that Allah perfect Islam, that’s the lie they tel you in your religion

We are done here.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Explore2xmore:

We are done here.
The truth is setting you on fire, everything I wrote up there is the truth but you are afraid of your own history.

Don’t run away o, let’s continue. I like the way I’m teaching you Islam 101
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
advocatejare:

The truth is setting you on fire, everything I wrote up there is the truth but you are afraid of your own history.

Don’t run away o, let’s continue. I like the way I’m teaching you Islam 101

It's not worthy to waste time with unending argument. We have addressed one issue and you see fit to bring in others; to what end? These are issues you yourself can research on without arguing with others.
You cannot teach what you yourself don't know. Your own scripture doesn't tell you killed prophets are not prophets yet it forms the basis of your argument.
Pitiable that you have a course code like it's a trivial course in college yet it is an important aspect of life. It surely shows how much of a clown you are as this is careless humour and fun. I value the time the almighty lets me have for all will be accounted for and we must not waste the gift given us.
2 Timothy 2:23-25
Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,

2 Timothy 2:16
But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
1 Timothy 4:7 Don’t waste time arguing over foolish ideas and silly myths and legends. Spend your time and energy in the exercise of keeping spiritually fit.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
FxMasterz:

Please it's okay. I don't think you fit into my space. Constantly saying what I never said and presenting yourself as though you're in a fight.

I need intelligent and and mature presentations. Thanks for your time.
lol, its no fight,..its just that you pretend a lot and turn a blind eye to thing that are clear. there is nothing I accuse you of that you did not do. I now every thing I said you did and can prove them.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2023
Explore2xmore:

It's not worthy to waste time with unending argument. We have addressed one issue and you see fit to bring in others; to what end? These are issues you yourself can research on without arguing with others.
You cannot teach what you yourself don't know. Your own scripture doesn't tell you killed prophets are not prophets yet it forms the basis of your argument.
Pitiable that you have a course code like it's a trivial course in college yet it is an important aspect of life. It surely shows how much of a clown you are as this is careless humour and fun. I value the time the almighty lets me have for all will be accounted for and we must not waste the gift given us.
2 Timothy 2:23-25
Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,

2 Timothy 2:16
But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness
I can understand your frustration and the need to do tactical withdrawal after all your lies have been exposed:

You lied that Muhammad didn’t die of poison when the same Muhammad in your sahih Hadith attributed the sickness that led to his death to the poison food he ate at Khaibar, so it’s either you doing Taqiyya or you’re saying that Muhammad was a liar who didn’t know what he was saying.
Even when someone suggested to Muhammad that his sickness was due to pleurisy, Muhammad insisted that his sickness was due to the poisoned meat he ate at Khaibar

No prophet of God was ever killed with poison or watch his people die from poison without intervening.

Some companions of Muhammad who ate the poison had thought that Muhammad was a true prophet of God and that he would have protected them from the poison like Elisha protected his people from poison:

Elisha returned to Gilgal and there was a famine in that region. While the company of the prophets was meeting with him, he said to his servant, 'Put on the large pot and cook some stew for these men.' One of them went out into the fields to gather herbs and found a wild vine. He gathered some of its gourds and filled the fold of his cloak. When he returned, he cut them up into the pot of stew, though no one knew what they were. The stew was poured out for the men, but as they began to eat it, they cried out, 'O man of God, there is death in the pot!' And they could not eat it. Elisha said, 'Get some flour.' He put it into the pot and said, 'Serve it to the people to eat.' And there was nothing harmful in the pot."
-2 Kings 4:38-41

But Muhammad failed and wasted the lives of his companions that believed he had divine healing powers

You lied that Muhammad completed his mission before he died but that is another lie from you: Muhammad claimed that the Quran was his only miracle yet he didn’t compile the Quran before he died, the compilation was done by the caliphs and they ended up standardizing it and burning the original one Muhammad received

-Muhammad also failed to appoint a successor and thereby creating chaos immediately after his death so much that they even left him unburied for 3 days

3. You lied that Islam is made perfect but you didn’t tell us how:

Islam wasn’t made perfect as Islam divided into Shia and Sunni because Muslims were fighting for who the leader will be

Muslims have been killing themselves since then. They don’t even need any external enemies, they are their own enemies. They went to attack Ali and Fatimah, Muhammad’s daughter and she had a miscarriage, Aisha led a civil war against fellow Muslims, apart from Abu Bakr that died natural death, other caliphs were killed by Muslims themselves and here you are lying that Allah perfect Islam, that’s the lie they tel you in your religion

Muhammad said Islam will divide into 72 sects, is that an attribute of a perfect religion? Each of your sect is claiming to be the true one and that the other ones are wrong

Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia are enemies yet they both practice the same so called perfect Islam
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2023
advocatejare:

I can understand your frustration and the need to do tactical withdrawal after all your lies have been exposed:

You lied that Muhammad didn’t die of poison when the same Muhammad in your sahih Hadith attributed the sickness that led to his death to the poison food he ate at Khaibar, so it’s either you doing Taqiyya or you’re saying that Muhammad was a liar who didn’t know what he was saying.
Even when someone suggested to Muhammad that his sickness was due to pleurisy, Muhammad insisted that his sickness was due to the poisoned meat he ate at Khaibar

No prophet of God was ever killed with poison or watch his people die from poison without intervening.

Some companions of Muhammad who ate the poison had thought that Muhammad was a true prophet of God and that he would have protected them from the poison like Elisha protected his people from poison:

Elisha returned to Gilgal and there was a famine in that region. While the company of the prophets was meeting with him, he said to his servant, 'Put on the large pot and cook some stew for these men.' One of them went out into the fields to gather herbs and found a wild vine. He gathered some of its gourds and filled the fold of his cloak. When he returned, he cut them up into the pot of stew, though no one knew what they were. The stew was poured out for the men, but as they began to eat it, they cried out, 'O man of God, there is death in the pot!' And they could not eat it. Elisha said, 'Get some flour.' He put it into the pot and said, 'Serve it to the people to eat.' And there was nothing harmful in the pot."
-2 Kings 4:38-41

But Muhammad failed and wasted the lives of his companions that believed he had divine healing powers

You lied that Muhammad completed his mission before he died but that is another lie from you: Muhammad claimed that the Quran was his only miracle yet he didn’t compile the Quran before he died, the compilation was done by the caliphs and they ended up standardizing it and burning the original one Muhammad received

-Muhammad also failed to appoint a successor and thereby creating chaos immediately after his death so much that they even left him unburied for 3 days

3. You lied that Islam is made perfect but you didn’t tell us how:

Muhammad said Islam will divide into 72 sects, is that an attribute of a perfect religion? Each of your sect is claiming to be the true one and that the other ones are wrong

Shia Iran and Sunni Saudi Arabia are enemies yet they both practice the same so called perfect Islam

Suit yourself.

https://islamcompass.com/refutting-the-lie-that-muhammad-died-because-he-was-poisoned/

Why compare someone cooking a poisonous plant without intent to poison and someone administering a poison which the prophet detected and survived.

Jesus at a time says he was not sent to the gentiles but these same group and the Romans give you what you call Christianity.

On what you say about Jesus being replaced on the cross as a lie do find out what a now eliminated group of Jewish Christians Ebionites have to say.
Do Unitarian Christians share the same view of Christianity as you?

You make mention the delay to bury Muhammad do research about it? Emergence of sects of Islam is what is to be as humans are prone to do this? How many sects of Christians and Jews exist?

In any case tell me are the verses of your Bible earlier shared wrong or untrue?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore Check your reply below

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Of course you like to babble.
Do you know what it means to do research?

What poison existed at that time in Arabia that was so strong that a single bite, which he supposedly didn’t swallow, could lead to prolonged suffering and eventually death after 4 years? One of his companions died despite similarly only having taken a few bites, it just doesn’t add up.

Ponder too: Matt 27:48; Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink.

In the Old Testament Holy Book of Psalm, vinegar is associated with poison, "They gave me gall for my food, and they gave me vinegar for my drink" (Psalm 68:22).

So did Jesus allegedly die of crucifixion and poisoning ? Were the other two crucified given this treatment?

Mr.or Mrs or Miss you can waste your time but not mine.

advocatejare:
Explore2xmore Check your reply below
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

What poison existed at that time in Arabia that was so strong that a single bite, which he supposedly didn’t swallow, could lead to prolonged suffering and eventually death after 4 years?
Carry your questions to your Hadith that reported it

They quoted Muhammad to have said that the pain and sickness that killed him was due to the poisoned food he ate

One of his companions died despite similarly only having taken a few bites, it just doesn’t add up.

Now you want to start denying the content of the link you posted, the link said Bishri ate the poisoned food and died immediately, Muhammad only tasted it

Ponder too: Matt 27:48; Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink.
So you now agree that it was actually Jesus that was on the cross and that your Quran lied that it was another person!

In the Old Testament Holy Book of Psalm, vinegar is associated with poison, "They gave me gall for my food, and they gave me vinegar for my drink" (Psalm 68:22).
Can you show where vinegar was said to be poison?
You’re just a liar like your god, Allah the Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers!
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

They quoted Muhammad to have said that the pain and sickness that killed him was due to the poisoned food he ate

Now you want to start denying the content of the link you posted, the link said Bishri ate the poisoned food and died immediately, Muhammad only tasted it

So you now agree that it was actually Jesus that was on the cross and that your Quran lied that it was another person!

You’re just a liar like your god, Allah the Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you blatantly deny the Bible verses?

Psalm 69:21 (ESV)
They gave me poison for food,and for my thirst they gave me sour wine to drink
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Does Hadith take precedence over the Quran?

advocatejare:

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

Explore2xmore:

Jesus at a time says he was not sent to the gentiles but these same group and the Romans give you what you call Christianity.

On what you say about Jesus being replaced on the cross as a lie do find out what a now eliminated group of Jewish Christians Ebionites have to say.
Do Unitarian Christians share the same view of Christianity as you?

You make mention the delay to bury Muhammad do research about it?
Emergence of sects of Islam is what is to be as humans are prone to do this? How many sects of Christians and Jews exist?

Is it always practical for a Muslim to be buried on the same day of death? Where is it a sin to bury on a day or few days after?

You refuse to acknowledge or respond to different sects of Christians or those who follow Jesus? Is it untrue that Jesus says he wasn't sent to the gentiles?

Is this not a conspiracy of Paul, Rome and others to state otherwise to take the religion off the Jews?

Were the Ebionotes not truly Jews that followed Jesus? What are the wrongs of the Unitarians?

Your Biblical narrative says 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth was this really the case? These are things to consider of the cut and join human sacrifice and resurrection for atonement.

In what is now Mexico the belief that the sun needed human nourishment led to the sacrifice of thousands of victims annually in the Aztec and Nahua calendrical maize (corn) ritual. The sun - Sunday for worship of the sun?

The ancient Greeks told many myths that involved human sacrifice, which has led some researchers to posit that rites among the Greeks and Romans which involved the killing of animals may have originally involved human victims.

Greek gods and myths predate Christianity by at least 700 years and the Romans had absorbed this into their belief system. Where did the major decisions that shaped Christianity take place?

The non-Nicene Christians rejected the doctrinal formulations of the Nicene Creed, which emphasized the concept of the Trinity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. Instead, they held that Jesus was a created being and distinct from God the Father. These beliefs were considered heretical by the mainstream church and led to the formation of various non-Nicene Christian sects, such as Arianism, Adoptionism, and Nestorianism.

Paul of Samosata, who rejected the traditional Trinitarian belief and instead emphasized the humanity of Jesus Christ. His teachings were condemned as heretical by the Church and led to his excommunication.

Don't bring up another of another Sabbath as there really isn't. Original tradition had just Saturday as the Sabbath.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you blatantly deny the Bible verses?

Psalm 69:21 (ESV)
They gave me poison for food,and for my thirst they gave me sour wine to drink
So how does sour wine mean poison? Is English difficult for you? So anything that is sour is poison? 😂
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Is it always practical for a Muslim to be buried on the same day of death? Where is it a sin to bury on a day or few days after?

You refuse to acknowledge or respond to different sects of Christians or those who follow Jesus? Is it untrue that Jesus says he wasn't sent to the gentiles?

Is this not a conspiracy of Paul, Rome and others to state otherwise to take the religion off the Jews?

Were the Ebionotes not truly Jews that followed Jesus? What are the wrongs of the Unitarians?

Your Biblical narrative says 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth was this really the case? These are things to consider of the cut and join human sacrifice and resurrection for atonement.

In what is now Mexico the belief that the sun needed human nourishment led to the sacrifice of thousands of victims annually in the Aztec and Nahua calendrical maize (corn) ritual. The sun - Sunday for worship of the sun?

The ancient Greeks told many myths that involved human sacrifice, which has led some researchers to posit that rites among the Greeks and Romans which involved the killing of animals may have originally involved human victims.

Greek gods and myths predate Christianity by at least 700 years and the Romans had absorbed this into their belief system. Where did the major decisions that shaped Christianity take place?

The non-Nicene Christians rejected the doctrinal formulations of the Nicene Creed, which emphasized the concept of the Trinity and the divinity of Jesus Christ. Instead, they held that Jesus was a created being and distinct from God the Father. These beliefs were considered heretical by the mainstream church and led to the formation of various non-Nicene Christian sects, such as Arianism, Adoptionism, and Nestorianism.

Paul of Samosata, who rejected the traditional Trinitarian belief and instead emphasized the humanity of Jesus Christ. His teachings were condemned as heretical by the Church and led to his excommunication.

Don't bring up another of another Sabbath as there really isn't. Original tradition had just Saturday as the Sabbath.
So have you have now agreed that Muhammad was left unburied for 3 days and wasn’t given a befitting ghusl Janaza
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:
Does Hadith take precedence over the Quran?

Tell me where the Quran tells you the number of Rakat for each prayer if your Quran is complete and if you don’t need the Hadith before you can practice Islam
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

Tell me where the Quran tells you the number of Rakat for each prayer if your Quran is complete and if you don’t need the Hadith before you can practice Islam

You are quick to reveal you know very little and are perhaps too lazy to do research.

Before the arrival of Prophet Muhammad, the practice of Salat was not as structured or regulated as it is today. The Prophet introduced the detailed process of performing Salat, including the specific movements and recitations that are still followed by Muslims today. He also stressed the importance of performing Salat regularly and with devotion, as it is a direct connection between the individual and Allah.

The practice of Salat was not a new concept introduced by Prophet Muhammad, as it has been a fundamental part of the Islamic faith since the time of Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). However, it was during the time of Prophet Muhammad that the specific details and significance of Salat were further emphasized and clarified.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

So have you have now agreed that Muhammad was left unburied for 3 days and wasn’t given a befitting ghusl Janaza

Did I ever dispute it?
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

So how does sour wine mean poison? Is English difficult for you? So anything that is sour is poison? 😂

Poison in lieu of Water When the Christian lord Jesus Christ was crucified upon the Holy Cross, He was offered a sour, less than desirable, thin wine laced with gall.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

The practice of Salat was not a new concept introduced by Prophet Muhammad, as it has been a fundamental part of the Islamic faith since the time of Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham). However, it was during the time of Prophet Muhammad that the specific details and significance of Salat were further emphasized and clarified.

Prophets before muhammad s.a.w. like jesus as., moses as., noah as., adam as., abraham as., etc "PROSTRATED" to god in a way to pray/worship god.

Matt. 26:39
Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”

Psalm 95:6
Come, let us bow down in worship,let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;

And:
"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..." (Joshua 5:14)

"And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces…" (Numbers 20:6)

"And Abraham fell on his face..." (Genesis 17:3)

"…and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God." (Revelation 7:11)

"…then they bowed their heads and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground." (Nehemiah 8:6)

"…Then David and the elders of Israel, who were clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces." (1 Chronicles 21:16)

"Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did a foretime." (Daniel 6:10)

"…and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees." (1 Kings 18:42)

"And he (Jesus) was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed." (Luke 22:41)
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Poison in lieu of Water When the Christian lord Jesus Christ was crucified upon the Holy Cross, He was offered a sour, less than desirable, thin wine laced with gall.

Neither Sour wine or gall is poison.

Also, I’m happy that you have accepted that Allah lied in the Quran that Jesus was not the one on the cross because you have confirmed that Jesus was the one on the cross and that he was given sour wine. You’re gradually accepting the lies in your Quran, you’re gradually accepting the truth
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

When you can point out between the hadiths and stories you rely on which is correct as to when Bishr died? Was it immediate, after a while or a year?
How do you talk so assertively on accounts that vary like this?

advocatejare:

Also, I’m happy that you have accepted that Allah lied in the Quran that Jesus was not the one on the cross because you have confirmed that Jesus was the one on the cross and that he was given sour wine. You’re gradually accepting the lies in your Quran, you’re gradually accepting the truth

Allah didn't lie it is those who report an alleged crucifixion that lie. Is the crucifixion story precisely the same in your Gospels?

The Ebionites that say someone who resembled Jesus too are there and these are Jewish Christians of fore.
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Did I ever dispute it?
What did you mean about the screenshot below?

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

Your amplified Bible says so in Psalm 69:21
They (self-righteous hypocrites) also gave me gall [poisonous and bitter] for my food, And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

When you can point out between the hadiths and stories you rely on which is correct as to when Bishr died? Was it immediate, after a while or a year?
How do you talk so assertively on accounts that vary like this?
Both your link and your Hadith confirmed that Muhammad only tasted while Bishr ate/swallowed, abd even at that the effect of poison was felt on Muhammad’s uvula and he kept on mentioning the poisoned food he ate as the cause of his serious illness and agonizing death 💀
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

They (self-righteous hypocrites) also gave me gall [poisonous and bitter] for my food, And for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink
So it’s no longer poisonous wine ? 😂

An double-mouthed person is unstable in all his ways
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
advocatejare:

Both your link and your Hadith confirmed that Muhammad only tasted while Bishr ate/swallowed, abd even at that the effect of poison was felt on Muhammad’s uvula and he kept on mentioning the poisoned food he ate as the cause of his serious illness and agonizing death 💀

The link mentions the hadith but doesn't agree with it or you didn't fully read?

It started:

Many Christian missionaries gave a false claim that Muhammad died because he was poisoned by a Jewish lady.

The sources they Produce : (the hadith you replicated)

It then goes on to explain the folly in this

Also :

It’s important to understand that as a person approaches the end of life, their body begins to shut down, and their immune system weakens. This can make them more vulnerable to infections and illnesses that bring on a fever.

And since you so love hadith :
Narrated Aisha: It was one of the favors of Allah towards me that Allah's Apostle expired in my house on the day of my turn while he was leaning against my chest and Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva at his death. 'Abdur-Rahman entered upon me with a Siwak in his hand and I was supporting (the back of) Allah's Apostle (against my chest ). I saw the Prophet looking at it (i.e. Siwak) and I knew that he loved the Siwak, so I said ( to him ), "Shall I take it for you ? " He nodded in agreement. So I took it and it was too stiff for him to use, so I said, "Shall I soften it for you ?" He nodded his approval. So I softened it and he cleaned his teeth with it. In front of him there was a jug or a tin, (The sub-narrator, 'Umar is in doubt as to which was right) containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it, he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying, "With the highest companion," till he expired and his hand dropped down.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:730

(Just before his death he cleaned his mouth and washed his face himself said the shahada)
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by Explore2xmore: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=advocatejare post=127132069][/quote]

Another translation which is KJV is the amplified bible wrong? Do explain why or become an authority of Hebrew
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

Another translation which is KJV is the amplified bible wrong? Do explain why or become an authority of Hebrew
I’ve given you the Hebrew text, that’s original language of the scriptures and poison doesn’t appear in that text
Re: Who Is The False Prophet Talked About In Revelation 20:10? by advocatejare(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Explore2xmore:

The link mentions the hadith but doesn't agree with it or you didn't fully read?

It started:

Many Christian missionaries gave a false claim that Muhammad died because he was poisoned by a Jewish lady.

The sources they Produce : (the hadith you replicated)

It then goes on to explain the folly in this

Also :

It’s important to understand that as a person approaches the end of life, their body begins to shut down, and their immune system weakens. This can make them more vulnerable to infections and illnesses that bring on a fever.

And since you so love hadith :
Narrated Aisha: It was one of the favors of Allah towards me that Allah's Apostle expired in my house on the day of my turn while he was leaning against my chest and Allah made my saliva mix with his saliva at his death. 'Abdur-Rahman entered upon me with a Siwak in his hand and I was supporting (the back of) Allah's Apostle (against my chest ). I saw the Prophet looking at it (i.e. Siwak) and I knew that he loved the Siwak, so I said ( to him ), "Shall I take it for you ? " He nodded in agreement. So I took it and it was too stiff for him to use, so I said, "Shall I soften it for you ?" He nodded his approval. So I softened it and he cleaned his teeth with it. In front of him there was a jug or a tin, (The sub-narrator, 'Umar is in doubt as to which was right) containing water. He started dipping his hand in the water and rubbing his face with it, he said, "None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. Death has its agonies." He then lifted his hands (towards the sky) and started saying, "With the highest companion," till he expired and his hand dropped down.
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:730

(Just before his death he cleaned his mouth and washed his face himself said the shahada)
Lies won’t kill you this boy

How can you lie in the open that Muhammad cleaned his mouth by himself when the same Hadith you posted said that it was Aisha that softened the Siwak for him and used it to clean his mouth! Must you lie for Allah?

And don’t forget what Muhammad himself said:

“ The Prophet in his ailment in which he died used to say, "O 'Aisha!
I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,”

-Sahih al-Bukhari 4428

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God's Love For You Is Not On Trial. / How to differentiate the Spirit Of God from the diabolical spirit / How Can I Become A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.