Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me (21385 Views)

Am Tired Of My Marriage,please Help / Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by phemmyfour: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
NdubisiCharles:
Good day pals, I have a sister whose husband abandoned for the past 8 yrs now,
with kids, male and female, the boy is now 9yrs, while the girl is now 8 yrs, my sis was abandoned after giving birth to the little girl.
She single handedly took the children far away and keep raising them up till date, now this is happening.

Yesterday, I received a call from my young sis, saying that her forgotten husband just called and was pleading for her return, that what will she do, that she needs my advice as senior, for me not to fall into conclusion I gave her 48 hours to reply to her, .....

Today I called the man (husband) he sounds so calm, "he said he need them back, he told me that he never chase my sis away, that it was my sis that carry her bag and left his house. Ran away with the 2kids, that he paid my sis bride price, he has visited my family for reconciliation but sis said she ain't going back that hunger is in the house, he admitted that then he was broke, "that he is not a drunker, womanizer, fetish, or never lay hand on my sis, and that he is God fearing man" only that he has no money when asked my sis she confirmed it.

Please friends advice me on what to do
The children needs their father. Even if she's no longer interested, she should allow the children have access to their father
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by frog12: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
i think some of these single mothers don't live long because they are doing everything themselves. they should find out what really happened between them

sandygechy:
Going back should entirely be her decision.She survived 8 years without him.She’s going back to add extra stress to her life by providing and feeding an extra mouth.

Coming to the issue of her remarrying,must she do so Is it a must to be in marriage even when it’s obvious she’s better off as a single mother? Moreover,single mothers of even three kids remarry.The father should need the kids too by doing his responsibilities.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Villa12(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
emmabest2000:

THE MAN IN OP STORY IS NOT MAN ENOUGH
It should be the woman begging him to accept her back not the other way around

Weak Men Everywhere
you're probably a small boy with internet enabling phone or ignorance
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Villa12(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
frndfghtr:

Am a nnewi man, we love our families, you are a liar
My advice to you is to hurry and beg the man, even if it last for thirty years, you just help the man to train his children, am a igbo man, once bride price is been paid, in our custom, the the man is the owner of your sis and the kids
Lol

How does the Man owed the sis? The bride price or what? How some of you reason baffles me
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Villa12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
jaymichael:
If what you said was true, then it was your sister that wronged the man by spreading a false narrative against him in other to justify her leaving him because he was broke.
You have should be given commendation for finding out the true story and getting the clear picture of things.
Now you know the clear story, let wisdom, justice and equity guide you.
The woman didn't lie against him. He was broke truly. She confirmed it again that she will not go back to him because there's hunger in his house.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
After 8years? For the fact that the wife left on her own will due to lack of funds, the husband would show her shege if she comes back...

Some of us just want to win not probably love...
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by GVTAsiwaju(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Villa12:

Unfortunately, the one you called "small boy" is wiser than you

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by emmabest2000(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Villa12:

Hey kido

I can effortlessly pay you your ten years salaries instantly or right away without any problem
Be careful how you quote people that you knows nothing about them ,

Small kido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by sandygechy(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
That’s ur thinking Dude.Single mothers live long.She’ll die faster if she moves back feeding and providing for the man in addition to her kids.
In other words,she becomes a submissive provider.I reject that situation for her or any woman.She’s better off alone.

frog12:
i think some of these single mothers don't live long because they are doing everything themselves. they should find out what really happened between them

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by sandygechy(f): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
You have mental disorder in addition to over bloated ego!
Get help fast!!!!

Gajagojo:

You have low self-esteem and you are breaking the rules of the forum
There is no need for gratuitous insolence
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by sandygechy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Delusion at its peak!
Speak for ur sisters OWNED by men.It doesn’t apply to all women.

sandygechy:
I’m Igbo too and a man does not own a woman because he paid bride price.Bride price is paid as a traditional rite and does not mean u own the woman.

The so called bride price can be returned in event of divorce and underage children stay with their mother until they come of age.The man does not own the children alone either.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by sandygechy(f): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell.He’s not the only Igbo person in the world.
Gajagojo:

He said it is Igbo culture and custom
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by akaahs(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Beremx:
So it's because the man doesn't have money he's requesting for your sister to come back? Probably he has lavished all he had on women and he's now looking for his wife to come suffer with him.
Your sister should move on with her life and take care of the kids.
Nonsense
The English opp used, isn't hard to understand na abi u have comprehension problem ni?
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by frndfghtr(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gajagojo:

What does owner of kids mean practically

How does one own a grown up child that has become an adult

What does this ownership look like?
When the child starts working he will give his father his salary or what?

What is the benefit of owning a child
This life is not as u think, what if your papa turned out to be dangote
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Gajagojo: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
frndfghtr:

This life is not as u think, what if your papa turned out to be dangote
Wetin bring your papa enter the matter?

Don't open your mouth anyhow
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Curiouscity(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Beremx:
oh well that's not what i read earlier. The Op edited his post after I commented.
Good morning to you

I think you're one of the moderators here and a very long standing member. I guess there is a way you can pull up the editing history of any post. Can you provide such? Because I read this story within the 1st 1 hour it was posted. It has remained the same since then. Plus other person before you quoted the same story as the OP.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by frndfghtr(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
St jlpl
Gajagojo:

Aston bring your papa enter the matter?

Don't open your mouth anyhow
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by okewumi: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2023
NdubisiCharles:
Good day pals, I have a sister whose husband abandoned for the past 8 yrs now,
with kids, male and female, the boy is now 9yrs, while the girl is now 8 yrs, my sis was abandoned after giving birth to the little girl.
She single handedly took the children far away and keep raising them up till date, now this is happening.

Yesterday, I received a call from my young sis, saying that her forgotten husband just called and was pleading for her return, that what will she do, that she needs my advice as senior, for me not to fall into conclusion I gave her 48 hours to reply to her, .....

Today I called the man (husband) he sounds so calm, "he said he need them back, he told me that he never chase my sis away, that it was my sis that carry her bag and left his house. Ran away with the 2kids, that he paid my sis bride price, he has visited my family for reconciliation but sis said she ain't going back that hunger is in the house, he admitted that then he was broke, "that he is not a drunker, womanizer, fetish, or never lay hand on my sis, and that he is God fearing man" only that he has no money when asked my sis she confirmed it.

Please friends advice me on what to do

In tbis economy, if you see a man that want to help it is better to agree o. But if she sees children as retirement plan, they will still look for their father. Let her allow him and live a peaceful life
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Nov 16, 2023
okewumi:
In tbis economy, if you see a man that want to help it is better to agree o. But if she sees children as retirement plan, they will still look for their father. Let her allow him and live a peaceful life
He wants to help or does he want to use her and the kids for his retirement plan? undecided
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by adelafe2019: 1:41am On Nov 19, 2023
Your sister left her husband because he could not take care of her and their two kids who were starving.

To confirm that he is buoyant now, let him send feeding money to them weekly or monthly consistently for about two months before going back to him.Otherwise, hunger will send her packing again because food is now more expensive than when they were together.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by NdubisiCharles: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2023
The guy just send 10k to my sis since then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mail The Mods Here !!! / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? / "Allow Them To Die" - Father Of Siamese Twins Plead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.