Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me (21421 Views)

Am Tired Of My Marriage,please Help / Why Too Many Broken Marriage? Any Way Around It? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Kobicove(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

Am afraid if is he for real or did he have any evil thing on mind, u know all this nnewi, Anambra men

It was your sister that abandoned the man not the other way round undecided
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by VULCAN(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Another one who rushes to comment without reading.

Their number keeps increasing by the day on Nairaland.

Who will set us free from these beings

Neptunium:
He abandoned them for 8/9-years and now wants to return all of a sudden? What are his motives? Your sister should thread carefully before he comes back to destroy or steal everything she has worked for. She can allow him to be in his kids' lives as many divorced people do but she should not go back to being his wife, living with him, joining finances or anything of the sort. He may end up ruining everything she has built over the years.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

Am afraid if is he for real or did he have any evil thing on mind, u know all this nnewi, Anambra men
did you read the part where he said his sis confirm that what her husband was saying is true he never chase them away she rather run away due to hardship.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Angelfrost(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is quite possible OP is attempting to judge a situation without having all the details necessary to do so. undecided

Quite Possible??!... The OP is obviously clueless here.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Babaken(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Beremx:
So it's because the man doesn't have money he's requesting for your sister to come back? Probably he has lavished all he had on women and he's now looking for his wife to come suffer with him.
Your sister should move on with her life and take care of the kids.
Nonsense
for your mind what the woman that run away from her husband because he don't have money
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by voltron14: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

grin

Nairaland.

Chai.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by osazsky(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

if it's nnewi men,my bro ensure with ur life that she doesn't return to him..igbos are cheat..dangerous killers.she may end up in a body bag it's a death trap run run run all igbos are murderers
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by superCleanworks(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:
when asked my sis she confirmed it.

this whole thing lies in the hands of your sister. As a matter of what you narrated, the whole key has been in her hands for 9 years and she is the one that locked that door.

My input.
She better not go back to that man if she knows she is not ready to accept that she was the one that walked away. Accepting this will enable her pave way for a more peaceful future with the man if she considers moving back to him.

She has been doing fine for 9 years. Is she ready to give up this independence? Is she going back because she needs the man? She has tot tell you her reason in clear terms, to avoid future disturbance and confusion.

If she is going back with the expectation that the man now has money or there is a promise, then she better stay back because money is not permanent as much as we wish and that mindset that made her leave for 9 whole years without looking back will be activated again once there is a little fluctuation in finances.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by andy244: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Beremx:
So it's because the man doesn't have money he's requesting for your sister to come back? Probably he has lavished all he had on women and he's now looking for his wife to come suffer with him.
Your sister should move on with her life and take care of the kids.
Nonsense

Read read read
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Nonexisting1: 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
"he told me that he never chase my sis away, that it was my sis that carry her bag and left his house. Ran away with the 2kids, that he paid my sis bride price, he has visited my family for reconciliation but sis said she ain't going back that hunger is in the house, he admitted that then he was broke, "that he is not a drunker, womanizer, fetish, or never lay hand on my sis, and that he is God fearing man" only that he has no money when asked my sis she confirmed it."

You see why I don't trust that gender. She faked a story and e everybody believed her. She obviously ran away with another man because of money and now that she has seen the other side of life, she is considering returning to the good man she was once married to. I don't want to insult your sister because I have respect for you for reaching out to the man before forming a decision. I respect that so I'll zip it for now.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by holybabayo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Your sister left him because he was broke.

Your sister is the one in the wrong here. So if he becomes broke again in future she will leave.

Please let Your family go get some home training. Marriage is for better for worse.

Thank God he is coming back for your sister. If I were him I will only go for my kids and forget that sister and family of yours.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by raphroye: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Invite the man and talk to him face to face, if he's lying you will know... If he's not lying, your sister should go back to her husband
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Mase2020g(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Somethings are more spiritual than then look.

Pray for wisdom from God.

He will lead you and out words in your month.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by superCleanworks(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

Now I see that your sister is not the only one with a BIAS mind and problem. You are a big part of it and it is so unfortunate that you happen to be a man. Do you think it came easy for the man to forget all the 9 years of confusion the woman plunged him into and ask for such a trash wife to come back? No wonder your sister reached out to you because both of you are not too different.

Your sister did such evil to a man for 9 whole years but here you are thinking of how evil the man is and all the evil he might do to her. Now here you are trying to give him a negative brand because he is from NNEWI. Would it have been any different if he was from Umuahia?

If you have such in your mind, then please WARN YOUR HOLY SISTER not to go back to that evil man. Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Myer(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:
Good day pals, I have a sister whose husband abandoned for the past 8 yrs now,
with kids, male and female, the boy is now 9yrs, while the girl is now 8 yrs, my sis was abandoned after giving birth to the little girl.
She single handedly took the children far away and keep raising them up till date, now this is happening.

Yesterday, I received a call from my young sis, saying that her forgotten husband just called and was pleading for her return, that what will she do, that she needs my advice as senior, for me not to fall into conclusion I gave her 48 hours to reply to her, .....

Today I called the man (husband) he sounds so calm, "he said he need them back, he told me that he never chase my sis away, that it was my sis that carry her bag and left his house. Ran away with the 2kids, that he paid my sis bride price, he has visited my family for reconciliation but sis said she ain't going back that hunger is in the house, he admitted that then he was broke, "that he is not a drunker, womanizer, fetish, or never lay hand on my sis, and that he is God fearing man" only that he has no money when asked my sis she confirmed it.

Please friends advice me on what to do
It's OK for a man to be broke once in a while but poverty should not be a perpetual state.

What is he doing to be successful?
He doesn't need to be so rich but he should have a job or business that comfortably takes care of him and his family.

Since he has married her and they have 2 children together, then she should honor her marttal vows "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, to love and cherish till death do them apart." If she indeed took the marital vows.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by JealousCobra(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
shortIGBOman:

They are the original rutualist and drug pushers

Your ban expired lately I guess, u need a longer term 🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Moniya4Real(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
I think the ball is your sister’s court, she needs to put into consideration how the husband was treating her prior to their separation. Secondly, is your sister in any new serious relationship? And lastly and most importantly, they both need to have a heart to heart talk by meeting up alone in an eatery and talk things through. The way they both feel at first sighting each other will be , if not entirely a great determination on how things are going to pan out between them. I pray Love prevails.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Fiscus105(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:
with kids, male and female, the boy is now 9yrs, while the girl is now 8 yrs, my sis was abandoned after giving birth to the little girl.
She single handedly took the children far away and keep raising them up till date, now this is happening.

Yesterday, I received a call from my young sis, saying that her forgotten husband just called and was pleading for her return, that what will she do, that she needs my advice as senior, for me not to fall into conclusion I gave her 48 hours to reply to her, .....

Today I called the man (husband) he sounds so calm, "he said he need them back, he told me that he never chase my sis away, that it was my sis that carry her bag and left his house. Ran away with the 2kids, that he paid my sis bride price, he has visited my family for reconciliation but sis said she ain't going back that hunger is in the house, he admitted that then he was broke, "that he is not a drunker, womanizer, fetish, or never lay hand on my sis, and that he is God fearing man" only that he has no money when asked my sis she confirmed it.

Which advise u need again than to reconcile them if the man truly comes for genuine reconciliation, but this time around, hold him at jugular so that he won't outsmart ur sister again.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Fiscus105(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
W
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Yoighaman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is the lesson people always fail to understand: Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage, because your eyes go clear on the long run. You need MONEY!!! Should I say that again??

2 Likes

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by jojothaiv(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
frndfghtr:

Am a nnewi man, we love our families, you are a liar
My advice to you is to hurry and beg the man, even if it last for thirty years, you just help the man to train his children, am a igbo man, once bride price is been paid, in our custom, the the man is the owner of your sis and the kids
Damn!
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by 3ice9ce: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nnewi men?
Not my concern.
I think they can be heady but they love their families tho.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by 3ice9ce: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
frndfghtr:

Am a nnewi man, we love our families, you are a liar
My advice to you is to hurry and beg the man, even if it last for thirty years, you just help the man to train his children, am a igbo man, once bride price is been paid, in our custom, the the man is the owner of your sis and the kids

I'm sure after your father bought your mother, they put her in nylon bag to take home. Ezi.

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Exceed15: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
It is wise of of you to hear his side of story. However if will keep aportioning blame thngs will deteriorate. Ask your sister to sincerely say what she want. I think there is a future for the marriage again. The Children will be most blessed.
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
holybabayo:
â–  sister left him because he was broke. Your sister is the one in the wrong here. So if he becomes broke again in future she will leave. Please let Your family go get some home training. Marriage is for better for worse. Thank God he is coming back for your sister. If I were him I will only go for my kids and forget that sister and family of yours.
How did you determine that she was in the wrong for leaving a broke man who kept breeding? undecided

And how did you confirm the man is no longer broke? undecided
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Tayorshd87: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rspper
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
The man hasn't changed his ways. He isn't repentant. Let Proverbs 28:13 guide you.

If your sister foolishly allows him back, there must be no more children with such a man
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Yoighaman:
This is the lesson people always fail to understand: Love alone is not enough to sustain a marriage, because your eyes go clear on the long run. You need MONEY!!! Should I say that again??
A broke man with 3 children. Imagine! undecided

1 Like

Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Tayorshd87: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

if she is not having another husband yet then what is she waiting for?

Will she deny the man and give d children to another man

No let her forget the past and give him a chance this time to show fatherhood to the kids ..

Family is family
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by Franknews1: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Verydarkman Revealed the UNBELIEVABLE.. about Actor John Okafor’s wife MUST WATCH

God no go let us Marry Evil Woman - Verydarkman Attack Mr Ibu Wife, Revealed Alot

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUz9-rwnK2s
Re: Broken Marriage, Please Advise me by kernniejay(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
NdubisiCharles:

If there is no record of domestic violence or husband beating and molesting her, emotional trauma or anything that can negatively impact on the children, she should reconcile with him and return to her husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope, Divorced And Separated Men / Amazing Five Generations Family Photo / House Clearance Sales!!!!!!!!! Everything must go for 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.