Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,192 members, 7,825,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales (75635 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by obaidan: 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
End of the road for this one.........he will be back in Nigeria by the time he's 35......he should relax, he will join APC and they will give him ticket for House of Reps
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Absuchat(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
toprealman:

What has his place got to do with this?
Maybe you should ask those of you clannish illiterates mentioning "Igbo" up and down
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Maski87: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
But how can you still be going to school at 30 years
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Oasis991: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Sure, but no dey complain when the bosses of the land dey show una savages shege as una deserve. grin

Travel my foot! Go back to ur godforsaken jungle, abeg. angry
Says an Ijebu village champion cheesy
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gerrard59(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shikena:
We keep enlightening rape apologists but they won't listen. Legal proceedings are not Nairaland arguments where you spill out whatever comes out of your uneducated mind.

Maybe we should stop, you know, since we're said to have low self esteem or being Uncle Ruckus. After all, I don't have a skin in the game by being a resident in the UK. So, if dem like, they should rape all young white women in the UK.

Seven years in jail? By then, I should have honed by Chinese speaking skills, attend Formula One races in Singapore, mingle with Chinese business men and attend parties in Macau and Hong Kong. After his release, he would register on Nairaland to curse western countries and describe how bad they're for intending emigrees.

As usual, I would always be here to remind and gloat at them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Absuchat(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tommydare:
If he had won an award, u won't denounce him so quickly. But ne, he is not igbo
If he had won an award, those of you shouting "Igbo" everywhere will tell us how he's a "Nigerian" not an Igbo.....so now that he didn't, we have to remind you that he is not Igbo
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Crafteck1: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes na, but no evidence and it’s their world against his

Exactly, and the boasting part might be him going gaga about a crazy experience, yet every body here and judge no give benefit of doubt, who rapes in club toilet? No matter how noisy, if you shout other people would hear..

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Countersam(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rape-woman-toilets-fiction-club-28038119
7 years imprisonment after less than 7 mins fun.
You no get sense Onyedika

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
It’s likely not rape,, women always use rape as a weapon to haunt men they have issue with in western world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Etosha:
Why rape a woman? I couldn't hold it anymore sometime ago, so I decided to get a lady. I liked one in my neighborhood (a maid 20+). I asked her be my friend, she obliged. She told me she is a virgin ( I don't really care virgin or not).
After months of cool planning and calculations, she got opportunity to visit me. Girl was so stiff and was so stiff and full of complaint... only comfortable with romance. I let her go. Same thing happened second visit. In fact, the moment a woman show resistance my dick falls...

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by TheSuperX(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Disgusting behavior

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
When did Naija guys become pussy men in the UK? Common kpekus this punk take rubbish Nigerians. A steady mad cat that is what he is.whats inside pussy that is so special? Ediota.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by drizzle0007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Deactivate ur account and go to 'biafraland' and stop whyning like a bush-baby, biko.

Nor be by force to dey Nigeria/nairaland.
cool

I would rather stay and fight this. Not a coward like you and your people.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by yinkeys(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
When American & British citizens commit crimes we don’t see it here
All these negative stereotypes every time
FTX co-founder Sam Bankman Fraud is even bigger than hushpuppi in terms of volume of $ stolen

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by toprealman: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Maybe you should ask those of you clannish illiterates mentioning "Igbo" up and down
You are not even Igbo if your you trace your heritage very well. This ethnic madness needs to stop!
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
obailala:
Why do I feel this is just another careless victim of a drunk white woman?

Avoid drunk hornny women! Avoid drunk hornny white women! Avoid drunk hornny UK women!... This warning can never be overemphasised. Even if they come at you, throw themselves on you, grab your staff, and literally beg for sex, push them away and run for your life, cos you might just have the police knocking at your door the next morning!
You should have warned me earlier before I smashed ur sis. Oloribu.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by uuzba(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Whalis:
Please what is his state of origin?

This is you.
Continue asking for state of origin

3 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by olamike02: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.
Onyedika! Ikwere just because of what he did. Otherwise you would have been hearing Igbo Amaka🤔
Anyway what did you expect from the people whose grandpa said the Enugun governor's grand father is from Ebonyi so he's not Igbo enough to rule them🤦🏿‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by grandstar(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
He deserves what he got.

A deportation would also be good.

3 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by ednut1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
qtx:

I smell setup. This thing called rape, how easy is it even? I dont understand, was she sleeping or drunk? did he carry any weapon to intimidate her or something? Black guys are most of the times setup like that anyway.
a drunk woman cannot give consent. It’s common sense

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by OmoFiditi: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Now that he is Ikwerre but bears an Igbo name. How do we classify him?

Maybe, just maybe the Ibos who have been asking the Ikwerres to stop bearing Ibo names and bear Bini names (since they claim they are Bini aborigines (Wike et al., 2021)), have a point.

🤔🤔

5 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by wolebest: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
emmaodet:

And what if we are both drunk?
Why must I be convicted while she is not?

Or does alcohol works different in a man's system than woman?
CCTV is there. If he was drunk he wont take his friends there to show them where it happened. CCTV will also show if he is drunk or not

6 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Hezmatosky:
If woman never rope you or see person wey woman don rope for abroad, you won't understand what abroad is. Ordinary to compliment woman's nyash na sexual assault for abroad. Idiot people
Go compliment ur mama yansh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by qtx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
ednut1:
a drunk woman cannot give consent. It’s common sense
Common sense should also have it that a drunk woman may not mind or maybe too weak to offer resistance. Common sense also

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Absuchat(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
toprealman:

You are not even Igbo if your you trace your heritage very well. This ethnic madness needs to stop!
What does "heritage" has to do with being Igbo or not?
You're still young to enroll in a cheap secondary school

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
The law in the western region is anti men,. If I am based there I will avoid anything involving women like a plague...
First of all both adult where in a night club. Obviously drunk...
Both of them did the deed.... But it seems the lady didn't think it through in the first place....
After a couple of minutes she felt bad about it.... So this young man is paying for this lady foolishness.....
Have you watch a movie or romantic novel seeing intimate peopleasking for consent before sex or forwplay... How stupid would that be....
The issue here that people are not talking about is what consistute consent.... How can a a adult with brains feel is ok to have sex with someone and later feel bad about it and call it rape..
Na dis ones dey drug babes for naija party rape dem. I hail o bros rapist.

4 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by tyinfinity: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Peter Pandora OSU brother go to Europe to have illicit sex with innocent oyinbo woman when he has taken enough peter obi alcohol

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by themanderon: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jail him and throw away the keys. If at all you guys think about releasing him maybe after 30yrs send him back here if he was born here but if he was born there you guys can keep him. He is your property.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Etosha: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=kelvindj98 post=126967503][/quote]

I should have forced myself into her na... Hahaha. I don't have time for such thing.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by IzRayl: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shut up na Igbo ,ikwerre no dey answer oriaku
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Faposky95: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Now I see why they the Brand.....
A KONJI just did his in UK.......this one na real oteee
...south Wales....?!
Kuku come back house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.