Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 (21691 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Supremos: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2023
slowice:

You can't hand over yam to a goat and expect it to plant it. You can't likewise hand over the economy to established and well known criminals and expect a way forward because they can't give what they don't have. Every gain they record in policy will be looted eventually by them and their entitled friends.
Ok Sir
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Blaze14k: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Dear Mods, this is the juncture we've found ourselves in our national life.

Let's escalate this for our leaders take action.

Even if it means subsidizing medical essentials.

Nigerians are going through a lot.

Kindly move this to front page

Please escalation is strictly for ronu people we the south south and southeast will never be part of it

6 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Supremos: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Blaze14k:

Please escalation is strictly for ronu people we the south south and southeast will never be part of it
Nigeria is for us all, unless you want to have me belief that we've divided the country.

Besides, even in SS and SE, we have people that voted for Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Supremos: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2023
bareal:

Even at the expense of their happiness?
That's human being for you
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Sermwell(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
People have right to vote whomsoever they wishes
Yes! But they should not come here to lament and expect pity or help from others!!

5 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Cmanforall: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1a6T-81pMM?si=S5ncfL019JB3OT7v

Depreciating Naira value pushes medical care beyond Nigerians

Is there need calling out the company?

Seems drugs are cheaper in Nigeria. How do they do it since most are imported?

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Meerahbel: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Omo hospital bill no be hear o
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Supremos: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2023
Sermwell:

Yes! But they should not come here to lament and expect pity or help from others!!
It's still within their right
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Supremos: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Cmanforall:

Seems drugs are cheaper in Nigeria. How do they do it since most are imported?
I don't seem to understand your position bro

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by GenderMix: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Sermwell:

You're a wicked liar!! I just called a pharmacist friend right now when I saw this post and she said it's #50,500

Please give me the address of the pharmacy that sells for 20k. I will buy 4 pieces right now! I'm waiting!

Don't mind him. I suspect he is mistaken saltrol seretide inhaler (which is attached below-7-10k) for the seretide disc that has 60 shots.

I feel for Asthma patients this period

6 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Bros he has right to campaign for whomsoever he wants, election is over, it's time for national healing and building. Cheers
u assume that fellow u responded to has Sense... Like of Atiku or obi were president they ll do magic.. they still can't move on from election loss of theirs preferred candidate
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Blaze14k: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Nigeria is for us all, unless you want to have me belief that we've divided the country.

Besides, even in SS and SE, we have people that voted for Tinubu

Hehehe dey play.. when we asked to vote a proper leader it was as we were speaking in parables. Now the joke is over and we back to reality. No single SS or SE will ever, I repeat will ever come out to protest

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by sirjoggy(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by GenderMix: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2023
Sermwell:

You're a wicked liar!! I just called a pharmacist friend right now when I saw this post and she said it's #50,500

Please give me the address of the pharmacy that sells for 20k. I will buy 4 pieces right now! I'm waiting!

Don't mind him. I suspect he is mistaken saltrol seretide inhaler (which is attached below-7-10k) for the seretide disc that has 60 shots.

I feel for Asthma patients this period
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by just2endowed: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2023
HMO is the best way to go now

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by lomprico(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2023
Na wah! And my friend's brother just died yesterday from asthmatic attack.

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Xkonzult: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Bros he has right to campaign for whomsoever he wants, election is over, it's time for national healing and building. Cheers
Continue fooling urself ...d campaign time was for healing and strengthning the might of d masses ...what healing are u talking about when d results are here and still rolling out ,when we have been defeated collectively

5 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by DigitalJobs: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2023
A country where it's people cannot love themselves enough to keep the price of food in moderacy will ALWAYS Suffer From EXPENSIVE AND POOR HEALTHCARE SERVICES.

Nigerians Only Care About Their Own Pocket.

So - Their Doctors Too.

With This Behaviour, Nigerians will ONLY Keep Shooting Themselves on Their Own Legs.

All Sectors Are Corrupt Already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by lomprico(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
VIKTO83:
When did seretide become 50k not to talk of 52k.
U people should fear God for once na.
I just called the pharmacy now and it's 20k.

Why do Nigerians like spreading evil news?

Ogun kii you dia! Did you not see the price tag on it in the video? Let's assume its even 20k how will you justify something that is sold 8k before to 20k now?

Just because you want to be paid 30k to defend the criminals in power! Bastard!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2023
omoadeleye:
Nigerian sellers making hard life and not the government

Abobi no dey cap non sense joor.

Shey he ad dey pain you ni, so sellers should sell at loss because na Nigeria government give them money wey dem take start the businesses?

There is this product I bought 220k in March, 260 in April/May, 308k in September, last week it's 400k.
That's almost 100% increment under a year.

So, because I want to be kind to people, I should keep selling it at that old price?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Discountsempai: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2023
If the patients were under the NHIS, the drugs should be cheaper.

Personally, I have long since switched to insurance, and my drugs costs have gone down drastically.

The main issue with NHIS is some drugs may not be covered.

Also, last year, the NHIA act was signed into law. Ideally the law makes provision for funding of drug costs for poor people.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by tsdarkside(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
you left the traditional ways of treatin this things,now you are complainin....

western medicin is better abi....
i wan see which african goverment will subsidize all this expensive western medicin for una....
una will die lamentin....

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Otunbakayce: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
You people will suffer a lot. I pray everyone who voted APC right from 2015 to 2023 will suffer the most.

I have perfected plans to increase my consultation fee from #5,000 to #15,000 effective from December 2023
If you can't pay for it, just go to herbalist or Government hospital.

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Dougad: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
APC say they should all die.

Drugs importation is part of what is killing our economy. We have local herbs that can cure every ailment known to man. We are just too lazy to research and innovate.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by tnerro1(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Even blood pressure drugs I brought for my aunt for 9k early august has gone to 25k now. Is there a plan to wipe out poor Nigerians from their own country?😔😔😔

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Intergrated: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
he for vote wisely. I find it disturbing we keep fighting for old great grandfather's to rule the country.

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by gloriana(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
LeyeWrites:
He's lying.

He's not lying

5 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by lomprico(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
DigitalJobs:
A country where it's people cannot love themselves enough to keep the price of food in moderacy will ALWAYS Suffer From EXPENSIVE AND POOR HEALTHCARE SERVICES.

Nigerians Only Care About Their Own Pocket.

So - Their Doctors Too.

With This Behaviour, Nigerians will ONLY Keep Shooting Themselves on Their Own Legs.

All Sectors Are Corrupt Already.

So if they buy it for 45-49k they should sell it for 15k?

You people keep leaving the cause of the problem to attack common Nigerians. Your criminal leaders are killing the country on a daily basis but you will never call them out! Why are companies leaving the country? Why are customs duties charged in dollars equivalent? Is dollars our currency?

2 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Otunbakayce: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Dougad:
APC say they should all die.

Drugs importation is part of what is killing our economy. We have local herbs that can cure every ailment known to man. We are just too lazy to research and innovate.

This is a senseless statement.

3 Likes

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Discountsempai: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
lomprico:

Ogun kii you dia! Did you not see the price tag on it in the video? Let's assume its even 20k how will you justify something that is sold 8k before to 20k now?

Just because you want to be paid 30k to defend the criminals in power! Bastard!

From a personal perspective, it depends on the pharmacy the person is buying the drug.

If you are buying your drugs from them high end pharmacies, they will add a little extra. Lower end pharmacies may sell it cheaper.

(Fun experience...I once went to buy cough syrup from a high end pharmacy. The price tag chased me out of that place).

Also, if he is under insurance, the insurance may pay for some of the costs.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You people will suffer a lot. I pray everyone who voted APC right from 2015 to 2023 will suffer the most.

I have perfected plans to increase my consultation fee from #5,000 to #15,000 effective from December 2023
If you can't pay for it, just go to herbalist or Government hospital.

Be considerate, comot 2015 because people make mistakes, first time mistake is understandable, start from 2019.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2023
na una say una wan be global community....

pay global price....!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.