Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 (21700 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by onyxo76(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Since you work there, I'm genuinely curious, what are the benefits for enrolling in NHIS? Also, what is your opinion about enrolling in a private HMO contract? Any difference per se?
presently the FG pays only 750 naira per enrolles per month as capitation, tell me what does 750 buy these days? it still covers some investigations and procedures in which you pay 10% of total cost, but in terms of drugs its a different ball game.
I think the private hmo do a pay for service method so it's different from the capitation method and more expensive.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by yahoodetector: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Listening to his intonation shows he's from that "Emilokan" tribe.

Let us all "Lokan" together
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LeyeWrites: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Quranisforfools:
Until you develop something above a single digit IQ, I'll keep exposing your stupidity to the world.

One would assume you know how to measure IQ grin
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Quranisforfools: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2023
I have a superior intellect so it comes naturally for me. That's why low lives like you make me sick.

LeyeWrites:
One would assume you know how to measure IQ grin
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LeyeWrites: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
Quranisforfools:
I have a superior intellect so it comes naturally for me. That's why low lives like you make me sick.

Let's both assume you know what superior intellect is grin
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Quranisforfools: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2023
Let's both assume you're smarter than a pre schooler. Quite a reasonable assumption to make given the level of stupidity you have displayed so far.

LeyeWrites:
Let's both assume you know what superior intellect is grin
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nnefada:
Please share
Contact me on WhatsApp
Check my signature
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Mbaku(m): 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
pretydiva:

Ohk. Yes I’m good
Alright that's nice
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by BabaHenry(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Gangster1ms:

I'm talking about the ronus alone.. that man on the video is a ronu
You are just a foolish little boy undecided undecided
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by ponani: 7:17am On Jan 13
Good morning everyone hope you are doing great please there any drug someone can use for asthma now that is affordable please help because Nigeria wan kill person

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? / 340 New COVID-19 Cases,316 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 21 -(4173 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.