Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 (21697 Views)

Passengers Flee From Bus As Nigerian Lady Believed To Be Asthmatic Dies (Video) / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Usmanovic95(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
VIKTO83:

Hannu-Olu pharmacy Ilorin.

I'm sure we have nairalanders around there who will bear witness to your claim if it is indeed genuine.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LeyeWrites: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Quranisforfools:
Oga you should be ashamed of yourself. Something that cost just 2k a few years ago and 5k in January now sells for between 45 and 65k. Are you really this stupid?

Worry more about yourself. You seem to not understand English. Perhaps you're just unintelligent.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LeyeWrites: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
onyxo76:
so for a drug that used to be like 6k in the past few months now selling for 48k to 52k doesn't seem abnormal to you abi?
It's beyond expensive
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Rumor2ruth: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
So sorry for your sister bro, I have a solution
to this bro,you ain't paying me lobo and it will go completely,I'm a living witness. Chat me up. How old is she?
Generalmystic:
I found myself in this position, though not for me, but for my sister who's Asthmatic and has no job.

Imagine buying Seretide #52,000 and it's only 60 shots.
Worst part is that it's only seretide that stabilizes her breath as other inhalers makes her have painful breathing.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by kinkydude: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
I saw this drug @ N 36,000 around Abuja mid October. Minister of Health need to get to Presidency to ask for relief/rebate on drugs for all these life threatening diseases.Abi? Ventolin Inhaler is between N 5,600 - N 6,000 now. Haba🥺😟
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Yankee101: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
This is the area we need subsidies
Bad government In power literally kills people
APC supporters think it’s child’s play, people are dying

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Aimerosa25(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
God will help us asthma patients
It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by BabaHenry(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Enjoy APC
Hopefully many of the ronus that supported the evil party will die of starvation before next election so we won't have braindead humans altering the growth of the sensible.
What about the other tribes that supported Tinubu ?
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LeyeWrites: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Quranisforfools:
You're too stupid to even insult. Typical moronic subhuman APC whóre

When you're able to write simple and correct sentences, mention me.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Quranisforfools: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Until you develop something above a single digit IQ, I'll keep exposing your stupidity to the world.

LeyeWrites:
When you're able to write simple and correct sentences, mention me.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by LadyPortable(f): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
kinkydude:
I saw this drug @ N 36,000 around Abuja mid October. Minister of Health need to get to Presidency to ask for relief/rebate on drugs for all these life threatening diseases.Abi? Ventolin Inhaler is between N 5,600 - N 6,000 now. Haba🥺😟

I saw someone typed 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by DigitalJobs: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
lomprico:

So if they buy it for 45-49k they should sell it for 15k?

You people keep leaving the cause of the problem to attack common Nigerians. Your criminal leaders are killing the country on a daily basis but you will never call them out! Why are companies leaving the country? Why are customs duties charged in dollars equivalent? Is dollars our currency?

Read What We Wrote Again.

You'll Understand That We Focused on "Corruption" being The Problems of Nigeria.

And Everyone (From Politicians To Citizens) Are All Involved.

Nobody is disputing what you wrote.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
omoadeleye:

So you wey head no dey pain.

Government should help you subsidize the money that you are using to buy all these right?

Mtc heew, you no get talk.

You're the one that is pointing finger at sellers, so su sh it.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Evolutionism: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Project 2030 taking Perfect Shape.

You Dunces have no idea of what's coming for yougrin

Make una keep whining and deceiving yourselves.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Evolutionism: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gangster1ms:
Enjoy APC.

Many of the ronus that supported the evil party will die of starvation before next election so we won't have braindead humans altering the growth of the sensible.

Exactly.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by SemperFid: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Kindly make your point without sounding hurt or pained. Don't take it personal.

Elections are over. The way forward is my priority.

Peace ✌️

Way forward to where exactly, are you stupid?

Every choice has consequences. He made his choice and he is facing the consequences.

Wetin else are u blabbing

Somebody beat up this woman for tinubu to be president. The person that did this, how do u think he is feeling now when untold hardship has befallen him.

He made is choice. Its simple.

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by ogbe88(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Kindly make your point without sounding hurt or pained. Don't take it personal.

Elections are over. The way forward is my priority.

Peace ✌️
there is no way forward.

U guys had the right to vote a competent person, but failed.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Mbaku(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
pretydiva:
Seretide was sold #5700 January this year cry. Omo! Who did we offend in this country?

Hello Leslie.. how are you?? Been a while.. Lost all contacts actually.. Hope you're good
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by KIDfurniture(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
This same stupid boy campaigned for ADEKUNLE Bola Ahmed yekini ogunlere tinubu few months ago o. His video trended well , today he is feeling the heat from his slave master & oppressor. He will sure die if he is not careful. The price of this med is very high o. I pity the innocent ones that didn’t vote for APC. May God provide for you guys.. appreciate life & good health guys.

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1a6T-81pMM?si=S5ncfL019JB3OT7v

Depreciating Naira value pushes medical care beyond Nigerians

Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Gangster1ms: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
BabaHenry:

What about the other tribes that supported Tinubu ?
I'm talking about the ronus alone.. that man on the video is a ronu
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by HNICEARTH: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:
Bros he has right to campaign for whomsoever he wants, election is over, it's time for national healing and building. Cheers

Nothing like national healing. Elections have consequences. Every choice comes with a consequence. He should carry his cross and stop being a nuisance.

When you play stupid games, you are bound to win stupid prizes.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Swiftgrp: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Swiftgrp: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1a6T-81pMM?si=S5ncfL019JB3OT7v

Depreciating Naira value pushes medical care beyond Nigerians

Use the much cheaper and effective Ventolin inhaler and stay away from anything that can trigger asthma such as dust, smoke, harmattan cold, stress, etc, and you'll live well.
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by pretydiva(f): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2023
Mbaku:

Hello Leslie.. how are you?? Been a while.. Lost all contacts actually.. Hope you're good
Ohk. Yes I’m good
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by Nnefada: 1:20am On Nov 16, 2023
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Asthma is curable with herbs,stop wasting money buying it again and again
Please share
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by YoshihideSuga: 2:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Supremos:
People have right to vote whomsoever they wishes

That's true. They should also suffer the consequences at the same time!
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by YoshihideSuga: 2:36am On Nov 16, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u assume that fellow u responded to has Sense... Like of Atiku or obi were president they ll do magic.. they still can't move on from election loss of theirs preferred candidate

Then why complain about the current economic crises? You people campaigned and voted for Agbado. Live with your decision!
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by YoshihideSuga: 2:41am On Nov 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Be considerate, comot 2015 because people make mistakes, first time mistake is understandable, start from 2019.

Why? You really thought Buhari would have left office by 2019? You think a military dictator would be voted out? That was the genesis of everything. So those who voted for Buhari in 2015 deserve every insult and mockery!!!!
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by YoshihideSuga: 3:39am On Nov 16, 2023
onyxo76:

NHIS will never give you such drugs ,they will ask you to buy it from outside, i work in an NHIS Accredited health facility and i can tell you for free that you can't get anything more than septrin ,ampliclox etc anything more than that is out of stock.

Since you work there, I'm genuinely curious, what are the benefits for enrolling in NHIS? Also, what is your opinion about enrolling in a private HMO contract? Any difference per se?
Re: High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Then why complain about the current economic crises? You people campaigned and voted for Agbado. Live with your decision!
has anyone come to your house to complian idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.