Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers (31861 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Allisgud: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
So if nlc did not go on strike ribadu u wount arrest his attackers
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
bdon123:

It is a national issue for labour union members to be attacked while on duty and nothing is done about it.they represent nigerian workers at official engagement not themselves.
Ribadu is doing the right thing to bring the attackers to book so this strike can be called off.
There are bigger national problems bt then,we want Nigeria where there is rule of law.

Okay let them strike, I lack absolutely nothing, please let them shutdown everything for ajero till he feels happy

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Mitsurugi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Yet one silly boy called helinues opened a thread to declare the strike a failure from his "foam" in his face-me-i-slap-you apartment
Tueh on his zombified brain

Helinues on his comfy foam waiting for food from momsie as he types nonsense 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
bdon123:

It is a national issue for labour union members to be attacked while on duty and nothing is done about it.they represent nigerian workers at official engagement not themselves.
Ribadu is doing the right thing to bring the attackers to book so this strike can be called off.
There are bigger national problems bt then,we want Nigeria where there is rule of law.

Are police not also Nigerian Labour force or they not worker

A worker slapped a worker, citizens suffer

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Luckysbab: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
grin

Thought that Nuhu Ribadu is a national security adviser. Since when did he switched to APC spokesman tongue

You're a dunce.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Lighthome: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why are you so bitter because of clueless Obi. Please be reasonable once. Tinubu is one million times than Atiku and Obi.
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

Nuhu ribadu you are great disappointment to me personally.
I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by ttobizz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Nooooo
If I were to be NLC's chairman, this strike is the perfect time to advocate for the masses.

Things are bloody expensive. Drugs are expensive. Food is expensive. Transportation is expensive. The country itself is expensive, yet the FG allocated BILLIONS for a non existent office of the First Lady.

First things first:
- Increase minimum wage to at least #70,000. Workers can't be earning 30,000 while politicians steal billions.

- Reduce fuel price and remove subsidy after Dangote starts his refinery. Fuel at #700/ltr is insane.

- There MUST be safety and security in the country. This country is becoming too unsafe.

- THE JUDICIARY MUST BE UNBIASED. The common man must be able to tender his case to a court and get fair judgement.

When these are done, the country will feel better for everyone.

If FG doesn't agree, grind every single activity to a halt.

Just common sense.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mightyhaze: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Minime10:
I thought helin.ues says the strike is a flopped so why is the kofment now begging NLC for a ceasefire like Hamas terrorists begging the IDF😎
please stop mentioning and dignifying nonentities here..

U guys love to decorate faeces alot on this forum
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by yomzy4cool(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
The fear of agbero oh sorry Ajaero is the beginning of wisdom 😂😂
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Wisfem: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

When your enemies know you are weak, then you are gone...

Ajero and NLC would show Ribadu and Nigerians shege

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

him don turn am to National issues

Thank you lord I didn't vote for Biter Obi and his group of self centered mob,

Please 🙏 Strike, cripple the economy, Abacha Regime no kill me, Emefiele no kill me, Ajero no go kill me

Police Officer a Nigerian labor force member slapped a Nigerian Labour Union Association leader, Na me wey dey hustle for my bread they want to stress

ANIMAL
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by WhisperedNoise: 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
ttobizz:

Just common sense.
Common sense is far from our government o. Very far.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mascot87(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
jogsman01:
Feeling the heat already?

You people are dumb o grin
Feeling which heat? Most of you lack the mental capacity to understand what they are trying to do. But make I just dey watch you people since it's known fact most of you are delusional

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Promax4321: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
This government is begining to show weakness, if a man who went to Owerri to campaign for his party was mobbed by some of his men.

The new NLC and TUC are partician, members of LP using their office against the mass and for selfish interest are considered then the system is died.

Where were Ajaero and TUC when masses monies were hijacked during Naira colouration and the masses were dieing, naked themselves in banks, because their party thought it will make LP or PDP win election, they were mute and happy against the masses suffering.

NLC is now an interest party in Nigeria politicking system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by VULCAN(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Empty barrels like you make the most noise.

Is it a govt official I will draw my conclusion about this strike from or the NLC itself?

The NLC made a number of issues the basis of this strike.

Why are urchhns solely focused on the arrest of Ajaeros attackers as the basis for the strike?

Now Ribadu has joined them.

All operating same memo from evil APC HQ.

Non implementation of the minimum wage is it not worth striking for?

Daft like you

mastermaestro:
All of you supporting this despicable strike action can now see that it was never declared to better your living, but to recover the bruised ego of a certain labour leader. Shameless people! grin
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Abagworo(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
If nothing is done in one week I am sure the next demand might be Uzodinma's resignation. Beating NLC President is a sacrilege that must be addressed with fear and respect from Government at all levels.

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Oju4190: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
What is happening.....Ribadu is now having wike face skin
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by OdefaGirl(f): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

When your enemies know you are weak, then you are gone...

Ajero and NLC would show Ribadu and Nigerians shege

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

him don turn am to National issues

Thank you lord I didn't vote for Biter Obi and his group of self centered mob,

Please 🙏 Strike, cripple the economy, Abacha Regime no kill me, Emefiele no kill me, Ajero no go kill me

Police Officer a Nigerian labor force member slapped a Nigerian Labour Union Association leader, Na me wey dey hustle for my bread they want to stress

Hope you don see food chop talk more of caring for relations?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Hope you don see food chop talk more of caring for relations?

Why you ibo people they always talk like this... me ?! I beg you for food?!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Attackers arrested. Have they been prosecuted?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Tinubulaba: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Yet one silly boy called helinues opened a thread to declare the strike a failure from his "foam" in his face-me-i-slap-you apartment
Tueh on his zombified brain
Foam abi mat
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Israel07: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:
All of you supporting this despicable strike action can now see that it was never declared to better your living, but to recover the bruised ego of a certain labour leader. Shameless people! grin

Please enlighten me on how this civil action is despicable according to you? Is the country been run smoothly for you to condemn it in it's entirety? Why should the leader of NLC be attacked by government louts and threatened by the government with the court? If GEJ went this same way both Buhari and Tinubu will be eating watery beans till today. What's is wrong with some Nigerians. They can't be buying Brand New imported SUV and Yatch for themselves in dollar to the detriment of the valueless naira, inflation extremely high and then the masses are left to suffer with #33k which they still don't pay amidst the millions of jobless youths in the country. So what exactly is your point. Let me know
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Calitoscassius(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Was it not the police that assaulted him?NLC is a body that is fighting for the welfare of both the police.So attacking him means they are doing eye service.They should know that they will one day complain about their own welfare and they will be attack too
Naa! They are so corrupt and ignorant their brains would never ever ever think like this. Some of them are not being provided adequate uniforms for their police work, i ve seen some of them wear slippers and torn shirt and trousers while working but yet they are too stupid to understand that the Labour Congress are representing the police also.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Israel07: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
Abagworo:
If nothing is done in one week I am sure the next demand might be Uzodinma's resignation. Beating NLC President is a sacrilege that must be addressed with fear and respect from Government at all levels.

Yet the useless imolites voted for the criminal again. Imo are useless, and don't tell me it was rigged, how will it be rigged if they are not complicit. Let them suffer. Igbos are proving to be useless which is why Fulani and Yoruba's will keep rotating power between themselves. The Hausa's are lost and the SS will manage with Senate Presidency. Look at fools like cubana chief priest celebrating with the supreme court governor cos he's been given some bread, so the rest can die for all he cares. The useless youths forced to go into crime will get the money illegally and run off to his club to spend it. Useless all of them
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Jostoman: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:
you have never made any meaningful comment here before so am not suprise.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by damkin24(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.
Who you epp. You're just bitter because your gbajue fraud was defeated. As you disappointed so also many others are proud. Must everyone be on your side?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by fykes(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:

For all his uprightness and straight forward mien, He could hardly afford the life some mid level civil servants in Abuja gives to their side pieces.
If you can't beat them..you know the rest
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by kennyz247(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:

So finding/getting justice for Ejero is not for Nigerian interest abi...I sorry for ur generation

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by poseidon12: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Liars. Audio arrest. How come you guys have not paraded the so called suspects. Those Policemen and thugs were obviously sent by Hope Uzodinma and the Commissioner of Police.
If you guys are truly against the assault, why did you go to the Industrial court to intimidate Labour from going on strike?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by poseidon12: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:
For those supporting govt on this issue, it seems they don't understand the sensitive role of "office of the citizens" in the country. It's most protective office, but since we are in conquered nation ,we do thinking like conquered citizens.......in UK, a minister was fired just because she was critical of "pro Palestine protests", despite the fact UK fully surported Isreal nation. Reason is that,govt fully backed rights of citizens to have peaceful protests.

Don't mind the fools. Nigeria has too many fools.

In Nigeria, Ajaero went to lmo for protest which is rightful in all rafimications, no mater underlying meaning one can read to it, it was rightful protest, and for a chief executive of a state to sponsor thugs and brutalized a whole NLC president, it can only happen in banana republic.

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by poseidon12: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
adioolayi:

They should thank their stars that we do not have someone like OBJ as President at this period they are holding the Nation to Ransome.

Anyways...I trust them, they won't even dare it

So you think it's ok for a Governor to organise thugs to beat someone right?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Inosky: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
God, it's my desire for this strike to take another turn and enter revolution, to reset the brain of some people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects / Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him / Emulate Saraki – INEC Tells Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.