Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers (31860 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Advancedman(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

I like the way he pleaded

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Mbanda(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Yet one silly boy called helinues opened a thread to declare the strike a failure from his "foam" in his face-me-i-slap-you apartment
Tueh on his zombified brain
These are lairs and deceivers. Don't allow them to fool you.

Yarimo and helinues are hired for jobs like this.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Reference(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
iwaeda:

Bayo Onanuga was doing his hireling job yesterday. grin grin grin grin grin

Not everyone that works for government works in the interest and for the good of the government.
The job of spokesman in Nigeria has degenerated to become one for the uncouth.

Somehow they feel that the more ferocious and unsavoury their counterattacks the better, knowing not that it indicates, reveals the temperature and pressure operating within those protected circles and the lack of calmness required for rational decision making amongst leadership.

Doesn't Ribadu sound like a cool cucumber..... grin
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Feintline: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tareq1105:

What has Ribadu done wrong?

Even you would have taken appointment but you're unknown.

Taking appointment is not a crime, but after witnessing the desecration of the land , if you have a proper and working conscience, you will resign . That is what people who are clean do.

How far market? I know that hardship and anger has reset your brain.
The main course is coming.
You will go na.ked on the street to protest.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Angrymode: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Anytime I hear or read "for the ordinary people" from the mouth of any one these APC government officials, I'm seriously pissed! If they don't give a damn about the NLC chairman that is a representative of the common workers, they surely don't even regard any commoner in this country to be concerned about them!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

Nuhu ribadu you are great disappointment to me personally.
I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.

Don't say that, i still hold Ribadu in high esteem, I can tell you with assurance that he would be Nigerian president in the future.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by meditator(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Just the way I am better than your father in every ramification.
e pain am. A an uncultured child due to failure of parenthood always insult elders and those old enough to be his father's mate. I'm not surprised!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Ikaeniyan0: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
meditator:
e pain am. A an uncultured child due to failure of parenthood always insult elders and those old enough to be his father's mate. I'm not surprised!
I'm far better than the thing you call a dad. That am sure of, all this your explanation no concern me.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mauriceminor: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

When your enemies know you are weak, then you are gone...

Ajero and NLC would show Ribadu and Nigerians shege

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

him don turn am to National issues

Thank you lord I didn't vote for Biter Obi and his group of self centered mob,

Please 🙏 Strike, cripple the economy, Abacha Regime no kill me, Emefiele no kill me, Ajero no go kill me

Police Officer a Nigerian labor force member slapped a Nigerian Labour Union Association leader, Na me wey dey hustle for my bread they want to stress

another idoit in making..typing rubbish..STRIKE NO DEY AFFECT POOR MAN..UR FATHER IS POOR
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mauriceminor: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm far better than the thing you call a dad. That am sure of, all this your explanation no concern me.
another aboki..from....get sense u no get...
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by jogsman01(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2023
mascot87:

You people are dumb o grin
Feeling which heat? Most of you lack the mental capacity to understand what they are trying to do. But make I just dey watch you people since it's known fact most of you are delusional
you calling people dumb but your statement showed your lack of intelligence and serious thought. That is, your statement lacks substance, importance and meaning. The reason for that might be that you're totally vacuus, or there's a vacuum in your encephalon. In short, YOU'RE WORTHLESS!

FYI, start avoiding me!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mascot87(m): 4:22am On Nov 16, 2023
jogsman01:
you calling people dumb but your statement showed your lack of intelligence and serious thought. That is, your statement lacks substance, importance and meaning. The reason for that might be that you're totally vacuus, or there's a vacuum in your encephalon. In short, YOU'RE WORTHLESS!

FYI, start avoiding me!

Keep on crying like a bush baby. That's your f** business. You lack substance and you are EMPTY in and out. Like I said and I will tell you for free that you are dumb and delusional and it shows 100% in your comment. I don't have to see you to know how you look from your comment. #spit
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by jogsman01(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2023
mascot87:

Keep on crying like a bush baby. That's your f** business. You lack substance and you are EMPTY in and out. Like I said and I will tell you for free that you are dumb and delusional and it shows 100% in your comment. I don't have to see you to know how you look from your comment. #spit
let me take you to school darling....
just 2 things are infinite; the universe and your stupidity , and I'm not even sure about the universe because you're intolerably stupid by showing me once again the sensitivity of a blunt axe. Ire ooo
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Splashme: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mascot87(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2023
jogsman01:
let me take you to school darling....
just 2 things are infinite; the universe and your stupidity , and I'm not even sure about the universe because you're intolerably stupid by showing me once again the sensitivity of a blunt axe. Ire ooo

You keep on justify my conviction of how foolish and stupid you are. I wonder how you were brought up and I'm sure you lack love while growing up. People like you end up been failure in life and regrettably it is already manifesting in your life. Grow up poor wretched soul and stop dwelling in your dumb delusional life
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Bhella5(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2023
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

Nuhu ribadu you are great disappointment to me personally.
I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.
Ribadu doesn't care about you. He's living his best life. Live and let live. Who you EPP?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by jogsman01(m): 6:48am On Nov 17, 2023
mascot87:

You keep on justify my conviction of how foolish and stupid you are. I wonder how you were brought up and I'm sure you lack love while growing up. People like you end up been failure in life and regrettably it is already manifesting in your life. Grow up poor wretched soul and stop dwelling in your dumb delusional life
lol.... you this dimpled fvckwit, I told you to avoid me. Btw, why'd you kept on repeating same words? You've got no other words? You need help? No offence pls, just curious tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report / Lekki Port Now At 96.65% Completion, To Begin Operations In September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.