Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,390 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers (31792 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by poseidon12: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Ribadu just apologised...who are you? Who are your family? What do you represent? What's your generational surname?.

SPITS..

Get lost. Who are you and your family?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mastermaestro(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jostoman:
you have never made any meaningful comment here before so am not suprise.

Deceived pedestrian, you can perish with that political tool. sad
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by mastermaestro(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
kennyz247:

So finding/getting justice for Ejero is not for Nigerian interest abi...I sorry for ur generation

You should dedicate enough time to learning the correct spelling of the political tool of a man you defend and be very sorry for yourself. Little wonder he deceived you so easily. sad
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by FreedomfromtheT: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:
All of you supporting this despicable strike action can now see that it was never declared to better your living, but to recover the bruised ego of a certain labour leader. Shameless people! grin
Is that the narrative you and the Tinubu led APC government is propagating?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:
All of you supporting this despicable strike action can now see that it was never declared to better your living, but to recover the bruised ego of a certain labour leader. Shameless people! grin

Very senseless comment.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Blackdisciple(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
See this one
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by wealthyprince(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Skit makers want to do NLC yahoo yahoo. Fear our leaders they will always bring people to pacify people and declare them not guilty at last.

Make Nigeria to work. We are tired of suffering and smiling. We are tired of sapa. We are tired of hardship.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by kennethesan(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can you imagine? Is it just that?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Spiritz: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Parade the criminals who assaulted the labour leader NLC president lead people who are bigger than five states combined. It's embarrassing for the Nation for such a stake holder to be treated like that
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Nooooo
If I were to be NLC's chairman, this strike is the perfect time to advocate for the masses.

Things are bloody expensive. Drugs are expensive. Food is expensive. Transportation is expensive. The country itself is expensive, yet the FG allocated BILLIONS for a non existent office of the First Lady.

First things first:
- Increase minimum wage to at least #70,000. Workers can't be earning 30,000 while politicians steal billions.

- Reduce fuel price and remove subsidy after Dangote starts his refinery. Fuel at #700/ltr is insane.

- There MUST be safety and security in the country. This country is becoming too unsafe.

- THE JUDICIARY MUST BE UNBIASED. The common man must be able to tender his case to a court and get fair judgement.

When these are done, the country will feel better for everyone.

If FG doesn't agree, grind every single activity to a halt.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by bablon20(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Na the arrest go make the prices of commodity go back to normal?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by chrisblack1234: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
Too late, let us see ... He must be jailed.. Infact not cos of beating, but the country is worse..inec is no more inec, you should stop using court to decide gov, president for us...
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Mosba: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Aluta continual the strike ends next month.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Jostoman: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:

Deceived pedestrian, you can perish with that political tool. sad
same to you
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by vitalhoney: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers
https://shopii.com.pk/collections/malaysian-royal-honey
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by putin2: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Arrest hope first
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Tareq1105: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

Nuhu ribadu you are great disappointment to me personally.
I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.

What has Ribadu done wrong?

Even you would have taken appointment but you're unknown.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Kinterez(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

When your enemies know you are weak, then you are gone...

Ajero and NLC would show Ribadu and Nigerians shege

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

him don turn am to National issues

Thank you lord I didn't vote for Biter Obi and his group of self centered mob,

Please 🙏 Strike, cripple the economy, Abacha Regime no kill me, Emefiele no kill me, Ajero no go kill me

Police Officer a Nigerian labor force member slapped a Nigerian Labour Union Association leader, Na me wey dey hustle for my bread they want to stress

Your cowardice is second to non...I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Jeyun: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

Please 🙏 Strike, cripple the economy, Abacha Regime no kill me, Emefiele no kill me, Ajero no go kill me

Police Officer a Nigerian labor force member slapped a Nigerian Labour Union Association leader, Na me wey dey hustle for my bread they want to stress

peter obi has contested rob of his win. He has moved on but renew shege supporters are still masterbating with his name, is that not guilty conscience?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by freemanq(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why did the federal government not condemn the act before now, what an insult to the office of labor president?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jeyun:
peter obi has contested rob of his win. He has moved on but renew shege supporters are still masterbating with his name, is that not guilty conscience?

As long I didn't call anyone papa name for my comment and Peter Obi only son no carry the matter for head, then no BS
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by bdon123(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:

Are police not also Nigerian Labour force or they not worker

A worker slapped a worker, citizens suffer
Millitary is not civil service.a police has no right to strike or demand better condition of service.if a policeman is not satisfied,na to resign. Mind u Nigerian soldiers dont even hav right to leave service.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Exceed15: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Yet one silly boy called helinues opened a thread to declare the strike a failure from his "foam" in his face-me-i-slap-you apartment
Tueh on his zombified brain

Don't mind the suffer head boy
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Exceed15: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
See ehn sometime show your other side to get full respect. Stop being too simple. NLC don show the lion even NSA wey no dey send NLC before don dey beg.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by harrypetty(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:

I don't know how to respond to you. Cause your response shows you don't understand how deep the matter is. If your father is the head of an institution and he was treated this way, do you think the shame goes only to your father, what about the institution he represents. If you rubbish the leader of Imams in Nigeria, it is not just the Imam, it is the entire institution.

Obviously, the Supreme Court Governor did not envision that even though a lot of Nigerians are seen as crazy, little sense remain.
They politicians raped the police, the judiciary, inec, now it is time to rape NLC..... KILODE?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by harrypetty(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Pakute:
Ajaero's right eye will never remain the same again, God bless the good citizens that redesigned his right eye. Many union don dey talk say if NLC wan try shut down their office say dem go mend NLC and beat dem like thief. Ajaero the short devil don turn NLC to agbero union.

Na turn by turn. When nemesis catch up on you no cry o... and if you do, some people are in the business of reminding you about your post.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Greattha: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kukutente23:
Yet one silly boy called helinues opened a thread to declare the strike a failure from his "foam" in his face-me-i-slap-you apartment
Tueh on his zombified brain
🤣You mean him and his crew- UrchinsUnited🤣
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Chatgpt: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:
If someone has told me in my dream that Nuhu ribadu will be a part of this criminal gang to desecrate and destroy Nigeria, I would have slapped the person.
This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Alas today, the so called honest and saint ribadu is a kingmaker in this desecration and lawless group of criminals that have hijacked nd desecrated the land and institutions of Nigeria.

Nuhu ribadu you are great disappointment to me personally.
I Believe a whole lot of Nigerians who held you in high esteem are ashamed of you.

It's painful how all these ronu and batidiots don't all have sense
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by kennyz247(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
mastermaestro:

You should dedicate enough time to learning the correct spelling of the political tool of a man you defend and be very sorry for yourself. Little wonder he deceived you so easily. sad

You need more time to work on your dilapidated brain before splitting trash on social media... Just because tribal difference
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Blitzerz: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

Ozwor. Continue to teach peter obi lesson make hunger dey fire u
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by MEGAWATCH: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

Sincerely speaking I now understand why your father used to use KOBOKO DRAW MAP FOR YOUR BUMBUM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT / Lagos Seals Conoil Filling Station Over Environmental Infraction (Photos) / APC Broad Daylight Robbery Against Usman Tuggar In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.