Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers (31783 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Bimpe29: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Hahaha 😂
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Feintline: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
Ribadu, El Rufia, Zulum are getting ready for 2031 APC ticket .

You are not sure you will see the end of november, you are engaging in evil to prepare for 2031. Does that make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by adioolayi(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

False... you dont know anything abeg rest..

Person dey tell you facts, you wan argue for clout sake

There was nothing factual here... Oshiomole wasn't partisan...despite that, TUC was officially recognised in 2005 to weaken NLC...under same OBJ.

You can tell me what I don't know

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Izuchukwu70: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Rubbish. FG should hire new workers and fire the old ones.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Vicson2021: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Ribadu,I have withdrawn the respect I have for you.
Had it been NLC did not embark on strike action,his attackers wouldn't have been arrested...
What a show of shame!
They have finally murdered law in Nigeria...
Nigeria is now a banana republic where you do whatever that pleases you and get away with it.
So sad😢😭!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by oyeb15: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Ribadu that supposed to be in jail
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Vicson2021: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
[/quote][quote author=Vicson2021 post=126979771]Ribadu,I have withdrawn the respect I have for you.
Had it been NLC did not embark on strike action,his attackers wouldn't have been arrested...
What a show of shame!
They have finally murdered law in Nigeria...
Nigeria is now a banana republic where you do whatever that pleases you and get away with it.
So sad😢😭!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
The NLC are beginning to show their fangs to the insensitive political leaders.They have taken the NLC for granted long enough.
Good one, but what still baffles me till today is how Nigerian youths can protest in mass over Mohbad's death but crept into their burrows like rats over the effects of fuel subsidy removal which affects them directly.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by tishbite42: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:

You are not sure you will see the end of november, you are engaging in evil to prepare for 2031. Does that make sense to you?
They don't care
Na you dey reason this one

2 Likes

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by meditator(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Mumu man

better than ur father in all ramifications
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Reference(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Well that is a good development and very commendable of the Federal government for responding to the unfortunate incident and with the prior apology of the State Governor things should be sorted out quickly. Good leadership is always characterized by qualitative decision making in a timely manner.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iwaeda: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE

Bayo Onanuga was doing his hireling job yesterday. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Enskynelson(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

When your enemies know you are weak, then you are gone...

Ajero and NLC would show Ribadu and Nigerians shege

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

him don turn am to National issues

Thank you lord I didn't vote for Biter Obi and his group of self centered mob,

So, the Nigeria of your dreams is the one anyone can just be beaten for nothing? One day, police will beat you up and treat u as criminal for nothing, then you will realise your thoughts are that of zoo and not a country.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by killsmith(f): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:
For those supporting govt on this issue, it seems they don't understand the sensitive role of "office of the citizens" in the country. It's most protective office, but since we are in conquered nation ,we do thinking like conquered citizens.......in UK, a minister was fired just because she was critical of "pro Palestine protests", despite the fact UK fully surported Isreal nation. Reason is that,govt fully backed rights of citizens to have peaceful protests.

In Nigeria, Ajaero went to lmo for protest which is rightful in all rafimications, no mater underlying meaning one can read to it, it was rightful protest, and for a chief executive of a state to sponsor thugs and brutalized a whole NLC president, it can only happen in banana republic.

The people supporting the beating of ajaero are from a tribe of criminality. Where they have over 10 million thugs littered on their streets. They are ruled by thugs. Their kings and governors are thugs.
That is why they will see nothing wrong with thuggery.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

One police Officer from SouthEast, Imo State, probably Officer Chinedu slapped Ajero,

What disjointed and contradictory drivel! 🤮
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:

this was Tinubu around 1993 with Abiola and Abacha He was already making moves and plans that materialized 30 years later. So because life is uncertain people wont make moves 🤣

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
adioolayi:

There was nothing factual here... Oshiomole wasn't partisan...despite that, TUC was officially recognised in 2005 to weaken NLC...under same OBJ.

You can tell me what I don't know

Wasn't partisan?...

Like do you even know these politicians at all or these elites..?

Wetin dem give you chop....This guys are friends and lover behind the scenes since 19BC for God sake

All of them are same same same.

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Enskynelson:

So, the Nigeria of your dreams is the one anyone can just be beaten for nothing? One day, police will beat you up and treat u as criminal for nothing, then you will realise your thoughts are that of zoo and not a country.

Oya I just beat up my friend and slapped him hard, when will he get a national strike
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by waternogetenemy: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

The way you people tribalise everything in Nigeria is very bad.

Y not in the same spirit or energy, demand a country for yourself and only your tribe.

ALL this mumu talk is unbecoming and causing hatred.
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Fiscus105(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
killsmith:

The people supporting the beating of ajaero are from a tribe of criminality. Where they have over 10 million thugs littered on their streets. They are ruled by thugs. Their kings and governors are thugs.
That is why they will see nothing wrong with thuggery.

Meanwhile, which tribe unleashed thuggery on Ajaero?
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Enskynelson(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:

Oya I just beat up my friend and slapped him hard, when will he get a national strike
You now compare just your friend to the NLC Chairman. U are joke 😝

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
waternogetenemy:

The way you people tribalise everything in Nigeria is very bad.

Y not in the same spirit or energy, demand a country for yourself and only your tribe.

ALL this mumu talk is unbecoming and causing hatred.

Are you not proud of your tribe and origin

As for me a Yoruba man, Nigerian and African I am proud of my identity and it's not Tribalism
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by MrUchenna1(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2023
see far how Chinasa iberiberism has goon
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
this was Tinubu around 1993 with Abiola and Abacha He was already making moves and plans that materialized 30 years later. So because life is uncertain people wont make moves 🤣

Stop this thing abeg..you Don pass this propaganda level....

We can show you pictures of many people with babandiga and others on 1900...Nothing for them

No lie say he makes moves.. if he never ran on exile and he was killed after this picture was taken, you won't say this jargons..

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Yestogood: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

YOU ARE STRICTLY ON YOUR OWN
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by adioolayi(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Wasn't partisan?...

Like do you even know these politicians at all or these elites..?

Wetin dem give you chop....This guys are friends and lover behind the scenes since 19BC for God sake

All of them are same same same.

There is absolutely no point comparing Adams Oshiomole to Joe Ajaero....it's crystal clear...one is so enmeshed in partisan politics and that's why he is facing these kind of treatment.. Even the immediate past NLC President Ayuba Wabba wasn't faced with this.

Joe Ajearo should check it!!!
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Prenonjebose: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Interesting. They had the opportunity to make this arrest before getting an injunction from the court. Well, they should accelerate their investigation and start the prosecution.

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:

Are you not proud of your tribe and origin

As for me a Yoruba man, Nigerian and African I am proud of my identity and it's not Tribalism

Shatap and help your people in benin Republic

As at the 23rd of October 2023, more than 8000 are still there..
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by iammo(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Enskynelson:

You now compare just your friend to the NLC Chairman. U are joke 😝

Do you know the Occupation of my friend wether na TUC Chairman

We need new strike, let's shutdown Nigeria, no electricity or internet... my friend got slapped
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by Difrent: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Feintline:

This was one of the few men that I personally admired for their straightforwadness, honesty, courage and diligence.

Sometimes we don't know the other sides of people we admire so we get disappointed when they act in some ways. I used to like Nuhu too but disliked the way he was used by Obj to procesute his political enemies while leaving out the friends of the president that were corrupt. But I get consoled by the fact that he never went after anybody that didn't steal money

1 Like

Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by farouk2much(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
Thunder fire you and your family.... Ribadu
Re: Ribadu To Labour: Please Call Off The Strike, We've Arrested Ajaero's Attackers by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
adioolayi:

There is absolutely no point comparing Adams Oshiomole to Joe Ajaero....it's crystal clear...one is so enmeshed in partisan politics and that's why he is facing these kind of treatment.. Even the immediate past NLC President Ayuba Wabba wasn't faced with this.

Joe Ajearo should check it!!!

If people came out for Mohbad...why can't labour come out for their leader...? Na until police kill am..

I thought we all stood against police brutality...is he because he's not a poor man?

Selective justice no good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rotimi Ameachi Visits Site, Expresses Disappointment - Pic / Fayose In Convocation Gown At EKSU Convocation Ceremony(pics) / Ismail Damola Fantola Contesting For Oyo State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.