Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son (64856 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Omoawoke2(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
maasoap:

Not his daughter, not his adopted daughter or step daughter. You guys should read the content now! It was the woman who always referred to him as daddy though, they were dating. They didn't relate and he didn't adopt her.

Abeg I don tire. Anybody whey wan chook anybody na their business
Na their prick and kpekus
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by freedomchild: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Personally I won't be surprised

Wherever Jasmine got her power over the ibu family seems suspecting to me

Also I don't think she was 'adopted' as a kid

Who adopt full grown adult female if not for concealed fucking purpose? Moreover mere adoptee can't be giving an entire family especially the wife a run for her money
you're right

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by naturefellow(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?
skeletons in one's cupboard don't have schedule to fall out undecided
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Khallicopyro: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Stage 2. What else please
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
If this is true, then Nigerians owe Mr. Ibu's wife an apology. Mr. Ibu did his wife wrong. And on top of that, the said Jasmine is even controlling his money.

Those people calling out his wife's should apologize to her. Especially The very dark black man. He has been running his mouth on social media saying what he's not sure of.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
felong:
Nigerians love sticking their noses into other people's affairs. undecided

Don't blame Nigerians. Was it not Nigerians that supported him in his time of need ?
Or was it Nigerians that made him sleep with his adopted daughter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by emmabest2000(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?

They wNt to send the man straight to the grave asap

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by OKEMKPI: 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
I doubt this audio,this can be cloned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by OmoEpe(m): 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2023
Reason why some of us will instantly disown any son of ours that dares get married to people from this incestuous and archaic tribe.
People that were still going to the market stark naked as recently as 1963. These cannibals are subhuman and an aberration to the human race
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by remigiusizunna(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Every reasonable human being who heard the voice note will know it was doctored.
A woman was just in the background talking while they cut out Mr Ibu's voice responding 'eh' and 'eh eh' looping it at the end of every claim.
Handwork of his wife though.
Just to counter a voice note earlier circulated where Ibu was clearly narrating how his wife wants to kpai him.
Me: the wife and daughter may not be holy but That Mr Ibu's wife is the cause of all these saga.
Bc dem no give you part of the donated money mk U carry buy iPhone 15, change car and do nyansh, haba.
Some women sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by finallybusy: 12:33am On Nov 16, 2023
Tufia! Tufia! Tufia! This is an abomination in my village. How can he sleep with his step daughter of all people?! The girl then moved on to his son. Wayward life. I assumed it was only actresses who possessed dirty habits. The males are the same too?!
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by DangoteIvy: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2023
StylesX:
As I don't understand igbo nko undecided

olancho:
Someone should interpret this to us abeg. Obidients abeg we are waiting. The only thing I heard and understood is aragi meaning fucking you.

The English translation is online for non Igbo speakers

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by todugo(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Ever since I got to know that you can make money online through trending, i find it hard to believe somethings online. sad
Asin, after Nigeria leaders, social media bloggers are the next enemies we have in this country.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by bdon123(m): 3:20am On Nov 16, 2023
wittywriter:
Nonstop Nonsense from a dysfunctional family.

Wittyness.
Oga its adopted daughter, its wrong bt not a taboo
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by sageb: 4:25am On Nov 16, 2023
post=126986210:
It was a rude shock when we heard about this over 24 hours ago!
We can't just get to bring it to this part of town,
We know our people for dis side,
But now, it's out!!!

But,
Mr Ibu doesn't need all these at this point in his life,
Cos of what he is going through.

His leg just got amputated for Krissake.
People should give him some privacy biko.
Let's focus on praying for him.
All this is so unnecessary at this time

Exactly our point.
This is uncalled for at this time.

yes oooo
His health should be the priority and not all these scandal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Nwadiozorosita: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2023
This allegation if confirm is enough reason for his predicaments.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Coolboy009: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2023
Why leak such audio at this time when he struggling for his life. People wicked o.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Caseless: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2023
The same girl he's seen dancing with before?
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Bonapart(m): 5:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Eriggs:

dem MANNA don show dis kid shege for here grin grin.
No days pass by without dem MANNA inside his brain, and she doesn't even know u exist in life. Beta no go die for person wey no send ur life obitins
mumu, he's a guy not a girl. You've been played all along you muppet

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Melonsmasher: 6:01am On Nov 16, 2023
Stella Maris, the wife of ailing actor Mr Ibu, alleged that her husband's second son, Daniel, and the actor's adopted daughter, Jasmine, are secretly married.

She claimed that they both plan to relocate to the United Kingdom as a couple with the money people donated for her husband's surgery.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by adontcare(f): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2023
That is not Mr ibu voice. The wife is very shameless to plan this with her brother
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2023
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwXLkTA5K18

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzqB2WNMtUx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I've listened to the recording. No one seems to see how easy it is to have faked this recorded session.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Nov 16, 2023
Resetinc:
I bet my November salary this na the handwork of Ibu’s wife …
Why now ? Why? Some people don’t have sense

A more pertinent question to ask is whether the allegations are true or not!
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2023
I'm not understanding the headlines Pls someone should help me
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Resetinc: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2023
Kobicove:

A more pertinent question to ask is whether the allegations are true or not!

pertinence is relative my dear, in my concept I think all members of his family should be more concerned about his surgery and recovery now … in a civilized society even a wounded killer is taken to hospital for medical treatment before arrest/prosecution…
Or do you think your more pertinent question should be present to Mr. Ibu in the ICU where he is battling for his life??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by descarado: 9:57am On Nov 16, 2023
BadMaster:

This is not news. This news has been going on even before her first marriage, I mean the adopted daughter.
I saw 2 skits they made together mistakenly and when asked, heard she is the daughter.
I was like, what manner of father and daughter will make these cringe worthy skits and show the world.
Never a fan of the man
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Meteng: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2023
I’m knacking one girl that’s calling me ‘daddy’ on a steady. I guess that’s what Ibu was doing
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Soknown: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
post=126986219:

It's shocking!

Do you want us to translate it for you?

Okay,
Give us a minute...
Modify :
Here you go @StylesX 🚶‍♂️

Haha, How many nigerian languages do you understand, biko. smiley?
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by DKM123: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Personally I won't be surprised

Wherever Jasmine got her power over the ibu family seems suspecting to me

Also I don't think she was 'adopted' as a kid

Who adopt full grown adult female if not for concealed fucking purpose? Moreover mere adoptee can't be giving an entire family especially the wife a run for her money

This!!!!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Obierika(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.

You must be sick in the head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.