Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son (64909 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by kolawolemonsuru: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
IGBOBIDIOTS MEN & WOMEN WITH INCEST AND IMMORALITY IN THEIR BLOOD. EXPECIALLY IN ANAMBRAA. HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE Obi supporters, SHAMELESS! PIGS FAMILY. SHAME ! TAR! TUFIA!

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by oluwaseyi0: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Please put step daughter and don’t worsen the situation

It's not step daughter, step daughter is he marry/date Jasmine mom, he outrightly adopt her as daughter but of cause for fucking purpose

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by peacettw: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Mr Ibu is a perverted ugilee man, the people donating to him are all fools.

Big fools.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Omoawoke2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

It's not step daughter, step daughter is he marry/date Jasmine mom, he outrightly adopt her as daughter but of cause for fucking purpose

Na wa oo. If he wan do side chick he should do side chick, which one is adopting her as a daughter and fuvkng her, that’s some weird shitt I must say

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by peacettw: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Mr Ibu is a perverted ugilee man, the people donating to him are all fools.

Big stupid fools.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by jubrilELsudan: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Corect, so why call her his daughter? He shoulda just called her his forking friend or woman. grin

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR CORRECT SO WHY CALL HER HIS DAUGHTER?

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by chinoonew09: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Mr ibu... Iwò gom n'ani, k' odi ife bu nkaa.?
Adighim surprise..🙂. La.. La.. La.. , nna na Nwa na ala otu Nwa mgbeke
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Exceed15: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Resetinc:
I bet my November salary this na the handwork of Ibu’s wife …
Why now ? Why? Some people don’t have sense

Ever since she called out Mr ibu out on social media that he is irresponsible I knew she is a terrible, toxic woman. Very ugly bitch with pig nose ring.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by InvertedHammer: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
/
Even a blind man will see that Jazmine is using Ibu for her benefits.

I wonder what woman will allow an outsider to come and take over her husband.

Adopted daughter indeed.

I blame Ibu's wife for tolerating Jazmine for too long. Beyond comedy, it is evident that
Mr. Ibu is as irresponsible as it can get. 10 children from multiple women? Come on now.

/

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by bluestone2015: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Edited videos are meant for the gullible.
Don't be deceived by everything that moves on the Internet.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by jubrilELsudan: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

So why tell your wife to accept her as your daughter? Which wife will allow her husband to be fucking 'her accepted daughter'?

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR SO WHY TELL YOUR WIFE TO ACCEPT HER AS YOUR DAUGHTER?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Exceed15: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
That woman is cooking up these. She's bent on destroying this man .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Ever since I got to know that you can make money online throug trending, i hardly find it hard to believe somethings online. sad
True, they want her to be popular by all means
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by olancho: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Someone should interpret this to us abeg. Obidients abeg we are waiting. The only thing I heard and understood is aragi meaning fucking you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by 12345baba(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
With which preek?
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by DDIA: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126986223:

This is so shocking!
I need jasmine's contact kiss

Let her come and serve me too. kiss kiss kiss

Infact I will adopt her too. grin
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by oxygeng: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
rubbish, the intention was from the onset, it was made to be release deliberately. stupid things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by AskNgige2: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
StylesX:
As I don't understand igbo nko undecided

U go listen tire
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Dexy4yah(m): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
Everybody dey form holy for Mr ibu matter.

Nigerians
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by BENEAMATA: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
[i][/i]so what's new ? just replace the " D " in daddy with "Z " , and there's your zaddy ! problem solved .

And hey , a reminder ; you can't replace the D with anything else in a gyal's life . come on stop playing .
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Juniorangel(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
No comment for now cos I have heard about other vn where Mr ibu was scared of his life alone in the hospital with his wife besides this vn is not convincing, this is his wife's doing. There is this effect that Mr ibu have on ladies, they love him too much even my ex then, so if Mr ibu needs someone to knack he doesn't have to adopt to do it, sweet beautiful girls are always around him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Ceeman2o: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Erick ken don marry wife

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Nonexisting1: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Did Ibu officially adopt her as daughter? No.
Did he rape her? No.
Is she over 18yrs old? Yes.

A man has the right to fucck whoever he wants to fucck. Everybody rest.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Guyman01: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
The woman had a prepared aim to get him to admit to something that was not even clear to him, his response seemed disoriented like somebody under anaesthesia.
She was asking the question and providing the answers at the same time while recording it. Fear women and she sounded like his wife pretending to be in good mood to grab something she can use against his daughter Jasmine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Igbo's people sha

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Bluearrow: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Personally I won't be surprised

Wherever Jasmine got her power over the ibu family seems suspecting to me

Also I don't think she was 'adopted' as a kid

Who adopt full grown adult female if not for concealed fucking purpose? Moreover mere adoptee can be giving an entire family especially the wife a run for her money
Exactly @bold
She can't will this level of power if it was just purely on adoption. When a woman exercise so much power even beyond a man's control, just know something is going on behind.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by IjebuWarrior: 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.

Yaba-Left V.I.P angry
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by IjebuWarrior: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Okoro Savages... na dem way be dat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Guyman01: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
DDIA:

I need jasmine's contact kiss

Let her come and serve me too. kiss kiss kiss

Infact I will adopt her too. grin
Are you so daft to be quoting MANNABBQGRILL, didn’t you see that he can't see your comment because Nairaland has given him a special bot status with numbers 126.....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by alizma: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Leaked audio from a jealous woman. The woman who recorded the audio is the same person that leaked the audio, she didn't it intentionally out of jealousy. Her intentions are very clear from the way she played Ibu into making it clear that they had affairs, unfortunately Ibu couldn't detect her deceitful words. Make God save us from enemies within.
Don't keep unnecessary close relationship with a lady

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Rejouir: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fake‼️‼️‼️

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by UncleKoboko: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?
I even heard that they've eventually cut the legs because it refused to heal ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) / Meet Bob Actor 'Calypso King' Singer Who Dressed As A Woman Even Before Bobrisky / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.