Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son (64930 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine, Mr. Ibu's Daughter Attends Party In Wears Partly Revealing Her Buttocks / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Eriggs: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Guyman01:

Are you so daft to be quoting MANNABBQGRILL, didn’t you see that he can't see your comment because Nairaland has given him a special bot status with numbers 126.....
dem MANNA don show dis kid shege for here grin grin.
No days pass by without dem MANNA inside his brain, and she doesn't even know u exist in life. Beta no go die for person wey no send ur life obitins
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Zooposki(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
Adopted daughter from generation of Jezebel.
Slept with father and son.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?

Yeah, blame the young girl that must have been conditioned by those two old agbaya Nigerian men. Fvcking paedophiles.

No wonder they are jailing you all in the western world cos you fools have no concept of what is wrong and what is right. Very soon you all would have an international reputation of being rapists and paedophiles. Criminals oshi drug pushing yahoo yahoo paedophiles.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm! A part of me believe this is not ibu's voice in the audio

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Olawade24: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.
You wa Bleep am.

Wityness
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by DDIA: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Guyman01:

Are you so daft to be quoting MANNABBQGRILL, didn’t you see that he can't see your comment because Nairaland has given him a special bot status with numbers 126.....
You are daft rather.

It seems you get high by sniffing in between your mother's pungent smelling vagina before you come here to quote people.

And you have quoted almost everyone to know who and who have special bot statuses .

Oya' sniff in between her legs again and come reply me. Nitwit grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Olawade24: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
FuckingMachine:
I need to adopt a daughter real soon.
You wa fuc-k am.

Wityness
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by LONEWOLFJOHN: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
PissInside:
Nigerian men are so shameless 😬
and Nigeria woman are normal doing prostitution everywhere abi? Weyrey

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by linearity: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

It's not step daughter, step daughter is he marry/date Jasmine mom, he outrightly adopt her as daughter but of cause for fucking purpose

Do you have any evidence that he truly adopted her?

You can’t adopt an adult in Nigeria, the Child or person have to be below 16 or 17 years old depending on the prevailing law e.g. Child Adoption Act or the Child Right Act.

It may just be that he took her as his daughter which is bad to be sleeping with her, but not as you put it that he adopted her outright.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Nauttyprof(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is obvious that those bent on making money out of Mr. Ibu's condition are behind this.

They are not concerned about his health but the money donated and how it should be diverted for personal use instead of addressing this man's health condition.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Neddstark: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
All these is not necessary. Make dem find this man money for treatment shikena. That's the focus here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by slowice(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Living things😂
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Desusi: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
It is better now that he is still alive tongue
Hmmm, every secret of man is an open scandal in the court of heaven. Well, Mr IBU is a celebrity but may not necessarily born again. What do you expect of unregenerated heart? I pray the present predicament will lead him to Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by seborrhic: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Offpoint1:
Lol, that's not news naw... If you've been seeing their skits or clips, you should detect this long ago.
So from their skits and clips,you already knew they were sleeping together?
Many are roaming,few are normal.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by shortIGBOman: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
What do you expect from Igbo girls. That thing dey always scratch them grin
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Pauladex(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

Mr Ibu slept with Jasmine the adopted daughter for real tongue
Mr Ibu just upgraded her from adopeted daughter to adopted wife. Waiting man cannot do does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by kingthreat(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
It seems Mr. Ibu has some psychological issues.
No real man will admit to sleeping with a lady in front of another lady.
The person talking is aware he is not as sharp as before and is taking advantage of him.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by LEGALSER: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Bonapart(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
post=126986237:

Does this look like a joke to you

Calito,
There is time for everything in life.
When it's time, we will call him out, just not now.
This may make someone just end it all, you know?!
Our personal opinion at dem MANNA though.

Na wa for una for here oooo.

[b][/b]
Like seriously 🙄 shocked
stop quoting everyone abeg. Let people enjoy reading comment in peace. You this vulture griller

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Offpoint1:
Lol, that's not news naw... If you've been seeing their skits or clips, you should detect this long ago.
I don't know why people now act like they didn't know.

What friendship is there between a dog and a lion?

Adopted daughter who suddenly took over the fame from the wife.

Lol.

Call me old school but you see the result now between Mr. Ibu and the supposed adopted daughter?

However, I cannot judge Mr. Ibu because of certain reasons that I may not want to disclose here.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by hansomb: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
If true,, sometimes if y see someone suffering, there's a reason to it.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Enemyofpeace: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
So this hediot dey so useless like this? No wonder his leg was cut off by aboki
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Subonbon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
But, who the hell is leaking this at such a period Mr Ibu is struggling for his life ?
nna I weak...
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Guyman01: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eriggs:
dem MANNA don show dis kid shege for here grin grin.
No days pass by without dem MANNA inside his brain, and she doesn't even know u exist in life. Beta no go die for person wey no send ur life obitins
You don switch to your other useless Moniker, after 8 years of promoting Buhari whom Nuhu Ribadu said bankrupted Nigeria do you still see him as your darling daddy? odeh!

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by akan102: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
I don't believe any of these, well thank Mr Ibu is alive, everything will be made open at the right time, why audio it should have been video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by sonnie10: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amumaigwe:

The woman in that audio convo obviously did. Didn't you hear how she was leading Mr. Ibu on in the conversation, asking and answering the questions herself while Ibu kept mum.
You are very correct. That woman is very evil.
I do not blame people who do not entertain too much friendliness and gossips.
This is the reason you must suspect when people are too nice to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Babaken(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
yinkus6750:
This is serious.
his enemy is at work
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Christistruth03: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
kolawolemonsuru:
IGBOBIDIOTS MEN & WOMEN WITH INCEST AND IMMORALITY IN THEIR BLOOD. EXPECIALLY IN ANAMBRAA. HE AND HIS FAMILY ARE Obi supporters, SHAMELESS! PIGS FAMILY. SHAME ! TAR! TUFIA!

Actually it has more to do with Rituals and the Occult

If Jesus shows you what is Going on in your own Hometown

you may disown many of your own relatives and friends

Why did Obasanjo's oldest Son disown and divorce his wife

It was all out in public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by akan102: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
This audio is only coming out when the issue of money is on the floor, I don't see Mr ibu's wife been the type that would hide an issue of this nature till now, even if for the sake of the family, she won't do it.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Christistruth03: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2023
akan102:
This audio is only coming out when the issue of money is on the floor, I don't see Mr ibu's wife been the type that would hide an issue of this nature till now, even if for the sake of the family, she won't do it.

But what type of Person will leak this now and why?

Any way it is a big lesson for those who run after any beautiful Woman if it is true

Not only can they destroy a Person but they can ruin their family too only Jesus Christ can heal this home
I pray he will do it ,the confusion is much
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by crisubanijunior(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Doctored audio clip.
Re: Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son by Judd007: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bangnolly things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Goes Braless In New Photo / 4999: Zlatan, Naira Marley, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Bobrisky & Tekno Photoshopped / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.