Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? (24675 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / Lady Took Her Man's Rolex And Ran Away, The Man Did This / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by ashawopikin(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Everyday

6 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by codedgalaxy: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
ezechi24:

Which one is low smv
low " sexual market value", Which means your value in the sexual or dating market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
You guys writing on this topic are naive and know nothing.
When a girl becomes attached and clingy after having sex with you, it's oxytocin hormones that is working on her and making her needy to bond with her sex partner.
It's a sign that she is not promiscuous or does not have a sex partner other than you.
That's explains why prostitutes are like men, and are not attached to any man after sex because their oxytocin hormones have weakened.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Farfalla(f): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
codedgalaxy:

Have you ever seen a woman simping? damn! very annoying
This side of a woman is the most annoying side of a woman
i tell you, women know this and thats why they try hard to hide it.

I'm glad this is coming from a man. Let more women learn that men hate it when they're loved deeply by women. That's why "wife materials" are the most despised lot of women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Lilfire(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
kodded:
smiles smiley

That guy na real proper guy man

Una suppose chill out together once in a while
I have looked for him online called his phone number try Facebook search I still couldn't find him I just pray he is not dead
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by teebillz: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Shyboyk:

Where una dae see all this girls

You won't see them if you ever go looking for them. Just go about your business and you may stumble on one or two. I just ghosted two in the last month. I am not about that kinda thing.

14 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Konjiboii: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2023
Story of my life, it's totally blissful. You just have to be honest and truthful to them and the world is yours. All my women love me and they know themselves. My last birthday they planned it together behind my back and I got the best gift ever, it's way beyond knacks but divine understanding. We all know each individual strength and weakness and supplement it perfectly. Once we achieve our 2023 goals next year we plan on having kids.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by StraightGaay: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
no but I lose interest when woman shows interest in me ,the fun is in the chase
Me too
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by NohurryInLife: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
clarkmos15:

reminds me of one Yoruba girl
This girl use call finish me JEEEZUZ
She go dey her work dey call me every 10 minutes, she been wan kill me
She bn saturate your life with calls grin

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by StraightGaay: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Another group of women'sphere i forgot to include are, women with "low smv", damn ! Very annoying group.
Epecially when you happen to be young, vibrant and promising damn,
No go play o!
They can murder any other girl that comes to your way carelessly lol.
Those ones cling like leeches damn! "low-Smv bitcchies"
What is smv
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by JOemmy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
I experienced it severally in my twenties and late thirties but found it strange don't knew how to handle it the only option was just to ran away from them because it was just irritating to me.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by pafun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Women are heartless, women are this and that many folks lament and lambast,but, i for one think there is a part of woman'sphere that is so underrated, and that is a womans "naive love" damn!
Have you ever seen a woman simping? damn! very annoying
This side of a woman is the most annoying side of a woman i tell you, women know this and thats why they try hard to hide it.
Trust me gents you dont want to be in that drama of a woman.
She will start behaving like someone possesd with marine spirit aswear.
She can do the undo, just to see you or make you happy.
I once had a girl who literally swam through a flooded street at night just see me damn!,
And another, that started demanding blood covenant after just two nights out,
lol haba sister be calming down.
I will just stop here for now.
Which begs the question, "have you ever seen love and ran away"?

Healthy friendship is the bedrock for a lasting relationship. Love is just an expression of insanity.

To you and your girlfriend I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe. Check out the new single on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Remijuice: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lilfire:
First of I be soldier 🪖 in 2014 while in operation save heaven in Jos, while inside valley where they killed one senator that year, some people will remember this place, a girl from Ben poly came to see her guy who is a soldier just like m, she arrived at night, they blip that very night, by morning she saw me and everything changed, girl kept seducing me, any opportunity she have, so I started avoiding her, meanwhile konji wan kill me because na bush we dey, 2go girl never gree come from nasarawa, this guy babe saw me about to go and get water from the stream she said she will come with me, I refuse her guy who is on watch, said I should allow her, Omo we reach there I fetch water for myself fetch her own the girl told me to my face, that she is In love with me and if I don't kiss her here and now she is not going back with me she will remain at the stream, at first I refuse until I saw how serious she is I kissed her and we left she was so happy, long story short the same refused to allow her guy to blib again oh, that very night after my night duty, we use to stay in an abandoned primary school we used curtains to share it into section you could basically here what ever Mr A is doing inside his own section I came in the guy was literally try to blib but she refused, I slept of Omo na so I just fill something they torch me open my eyes na she, what are you doing here, she said is already Hot I should blip her, do you want to kill me, pls go back to you guys section she said he got angry and went outside with his rifle, I told he can kill me Omo it was too late because as she was talking her hand and lips where working magic on me, (few years later I got to know that when I was resisting her in came in heard me resisting her and went back) I would have been killed that night, I blip her, she was to go back by Sunday morning she came on Friday, mama want me to blib her again during the day Omo that one I no gree oh morning far when people dey around, she left I got to find out she have taken most of my pictures later collected my two phone numbers, she frustrated me with calls we go they with the same guy she go dey call me fear want kill me I have to tell our gard commander what was happening, some crazy things she did if I talk am here people go think say na lie, hahahaha, my God she can call me 15 times a day person way no gree write final exams until I say I am in love with her, guys for her compound have to call me make I help them just agree say I love her, hahaha it is funny now but then it wasn't funny, told me she has told her mother that she has finally seen who she wants to marry, told me to check my pictures she has taken the beautiful one, even my shirt, that someone wants to marry her but she has also told him she is not interested, for almost 3months oh this drama was going on at the end one day it just stop I no dey call na she dey call like 15 times a day she no dey tire she no dey complain, unless I no on my phone, they later change that her guy location, then one day her call just stop coming just like that, at first I was happy after about some weeks I became worried or will I say I miss her, hahahah, went back to my unit after about two or three years later,I received a call from the guy after talking for a while out of the blue he just told me Patience dey Lagos oh at first I told him what my business with her I later call the guy on phone because we aren't from the same unit told him I wanted to him I wanted to confess someone he told me he knows, that he came in when I was her that night, he told me he confronted her in Markudi when they met she didn't deny it instead wanted my number he refused , but has moved on long ago I told I was sorry he said he understands it wasn't my fault, today I don't even know if he is still alive or not, Odey na man you.

What a terrifying story.
These Jezebels can take your life if you are not careful and logical. They think one way.

Please, try to find out if she's fine...

5 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by ireke(m): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by ireke(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nlandmodesfku:
coward because he didn't Bleep a girl? Are u high?

Leave him o. They are the set of men that will ask what a woman is bringing to the table. Meanwhile, the only thing they bring to the table as a man is their prick. That is why they consider it a great loss and act of cowardice if they are unable to showcase their sexual prowess. Meanwhile what if the guy actually slept with the lady and just decided not to play the "kiss and tell" game like small boys would do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Fhaze(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
MostIncredibleDFirst:
You guys writing on this topic are naive and know nothing.
When a girl becomes attached and clingy after having sex with you, it's oxytocin hormones that is working on her and making her needy to bond with her sex partner.
It's a sign that she is not promiscuous or does not have a sex partner other than you.
That's explains why prostitutes are like men, and are not attached to any man after sex because their oxytocin hormones have weakened.

This cant be a benchmark for not being promiscuous

She could easily see another attractive guy in the heat of all that emotions and want to f**k him again. So the cycle continues. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Ashawoman82: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
Omo, we run things while in the uni then o, lol .them simp for me tire .I think it's recently that women barely love again, poverty has made everybody so money driven that everything must involve money..there was a babe I dated in school then, chai I pity this girl sha ..the was average looking but with banging body, when it comes to me this girl literally worships me, lol and she was older o...babe wey I de call only for night , she go carry food come for me, we go bang till day break, she go commot, I no go call am...na only when I wan bang am I go call am ,she go come, to some extent I no call am again, na she go use her hand come ...Omo, the girl mumu eh, cos it was obvious then I was just using her, but she no gree leave me...na when she graduate her eye open, she be like, y I go dey mumu for this small boy so.. lol...up till now I never see girl wey mumu like that for me again..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by jaszplus12(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Farfalla:

I'm glad this is coming from a man. Let more women learn that men hate it when they're loved deeply by women. That's why "wife materials" are the most despised lot of women.
Sir, I think the wife material isn't more about love but in terms of ability to care and build up with a man, dexterity in using her head and communication. Take takes about 60% while love takes the rest!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Coolsat(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
Omo, we run things while in the uni then o, lol .them simp for me tire .I think it's recently that women barely love again, poverty has made everybody so money driven that everything must involve money..there was a babe I dated in school then, chai I pity this girl sha ..the was average looking but with banging body, when it comes to me this girl literally worships me, lol and she was older o...babe wey I de call only for night , she go carry food come for me, we go bang till day break, she go commot, I no go call am...na only when I wan bang am I go call am ,she go come, to some extent I no call am again, na she go use her hand come ...Omo, the girl mumu eh, cos it was obvious then I was just using her, but she no gree leave me...na when she graduate her eye open, she be like, y I go dey mumu for this small boy so.. lol...up till now I never see girl wey mumu like that for me again..
What made you believe you were the one using her and not the other way round? Babe use you cure konji you Dy say na you use her. As she use you finish she come graduate go look for future partner.
Guys need to stop this mentality of " I used her" gender wey be say na Dem enjoy sex pass

8 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Ashawoman82: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsat:
What made you believe you were the one using her and not the other way round? Babe use you cure konji you Dy say na you use her. As she use you finish she come graduate go look for future partner.
Guys need to stop this mentality of " I used her" gender wey be say na Dem enjoy sex pass
😁....lol, u don't know sup man ..dude, babe they carry provisions, use her money buy food make we chop before sex...that time I was damn broke..babe no go let me rest cos she loves Snapchat... guy, if u don't know something shut up...very decent church girl, but there's no sex style wey she never give me . Lol, lemme tell u the truth, women don't use men when it comes to sex, they have a lot of options and they know they can't just be fucking arround unless money is involved..if u know how she shows me chat of matured married men, rich men that usually disturbs her then .there was a male friend of her that hated me cos he himself knew I was just using her..lol

4 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Coolsat(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
😁....lol, u don't know sup man ..dude, babe they carry provisions, use her money buy food make we chop before sex...that time I was damn broke..babe no go let me rest cos she loves Snapchat... guy, if u don't know something shut up...very decent church girl, but there's no sex style wey she never give me . Lol, lemme tell u the truth, women don't use men when it comes to sex, they have a lot of options and they know they can't just be fucking arround unless money is involved..if u know how she shows me chat of matured married men, rich men that usually disturbs her then .there was a male friend of her that hated me cos he himself knew I was just using her..lol
You no grab this one, but you'll gonna learn the hard way.
Nobody uses anyone in sex games, she enjoy am pass you

9 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Shalommy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Nl guys sabi lie. Oh lawd!

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Ashawoman82: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsat:
You know grab this one, but you'll gonna learn the hard way.
Nobody uses anyone in sex games, she enjoy am pass you
bobo u no wise...babe wey fit knack any guy she wants but she settle for a younger broke dude then eh ..I said I pity her cos I really treated her badly...guy lemme tell u the truth, women can't just really give u sex, it's either she gives u out of love, or cos u are good in sex or cos of money..women that use men for sex don't have any emotional attachment to such men na .

6 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Coolsat(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ashawoman82:
bobo u no wise...babe wey fit knack any guy she wants but she settle for a younger broke dude then eh ..I said I pity her cos I really treated her badly...guy lemme tell u the truth, women can't just really give u sex, it's either she gives u out of love, or cos u are good in sex or cos of money..women that use men for sex don't have any emotional attachment to such men na .
Mr wiseman by half enjoy your night.

2 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by Ashawoman82: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Coolsat:
Mr wiseman by half enjoy your night.
yours too..no worry u will find girl wey go mumu for u ok...I did cos sure I be handsome dude, na money remain, but if u worwor, trymake money , atleast they fit mumu cos u get money ok....

5 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by BBIA: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Konjiboii:
Story of my life, it's totally blissful. You just have to be honest and truthful to them and the world is yours. All my women love me and they know themselves. My last birthday they planned it together behind my back and I got the best gift ever, it's way beyond knacks but divine understanding. We all know each individual strength and weakness and supplement it perfectly. Once we achieve our 2023 goals next year we plan on having kids.
And konji still the catch this boii cool
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by BBIA: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
clarkmos15:

reminds me of one Yoruba girl
This girl use call finish me JEEEZUZ
She go dey her work dey call me every 10 minutes, she been wan kill me
Na normal thing with naive young Yoruba girls. They will call you Taya, buy you lots of airtime join.
You just can't keep up to return their kind of energy.

grin

Deborah e don tey grin

5 Likes

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by doneback04: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
codedgalaxy:
A married woman that loves you can actually kill her husband for you.

They never mentioned loving a married woman here, learn to know your boundaries that once a woman is married you should never go near her again for life,

The way you quickly mention married women here u a suspect

1 Like

Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by VULCAN(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2023
It has happened so many times in every country

codedgalaxy:
A married woman that loves you can actually kill her husband for you.
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by doneback04: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gadafii:
A woman has shown me love in a such way that it scared me

This girl was literally over me, met me at time I was having it roughly and mentally breaking down, but I wore the perfect smile outside, deep down I was literally dying

Met in school, within days class mates already insinuating and she doesn’t even care, always want to be around, take hundreds of pictures with me, hold my hands, never demanded shit from me other than”just say you love me too”

Omo lile like me that I had one thousand and one battles raging in my head who get time for love, I persistent told her love is big word I don’t want to misuse, that my actions towards her will tell

Truly I really made her comfortable, laughed, support her and ensure I advise her without sentiments and she respected me for that, all this time I was at cross road, her love for me was genuine and innocent, she even had issue with her boyfriend then because of how she was always postin our pictures, we eventually ended up as very good friends, but I still see the hint of love and affection in her eyes, but she realize I can’t be that lovey lovey kind of guy she was expecting me to be, we stilll good till this very moment

For your information, she was everything my spec, pretty fair, sensible and homely Igbo girl, with massive sense of humor and beautiful smile, and she can cook pass chef baci 🤝💯but guy man no get time for love

You no tell us weather you chop her ooo grin
Re: "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? by etrange: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2023
The past participle is "run". "Ran" is the past tense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.