Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl (31424 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Girls With Big Yansh, Nor Dey Finish For This Life. / I Nor Won Break Table Sha,but Na So We See Am. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hahahahaha5x: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
I shouldn't stress myself writing epistles. grin

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.

477 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by DonBenny77(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bros teach me crypto trading make I ball like you.
I like your style

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Maturity pls.. keep your story to yourself..

205 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bro well done, in case she decides to come to your house,I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement remember

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by dacblogger: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...
You spent 700 naira and you expect sex from her already... It's good as she paid you back your money cos it's obvious you need the money more. sad

251 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by donbachi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
And u cant trade kindness.u must not sleep every woman.no matter how much spent on her.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Treborblue(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...
You spent 700 naira and you expect sex from her already... It's good as she paid you back your money cos it's obvious you need the money more. sad

Fool so na until e spend 50k abi
Or the pussy get stipulated price to pay before knack

383 Likes 36 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hahahahaha5x: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:
Mtcheewwwwwmmmm...

Good afternoon Mr SIMPson, how's the family? Hope they're good! When you meet a girl, you can decide to spend 50k first before telling her to come know your house. I'll never try that. A girl telling you she doesn't visit people while she still demands from you isn't a red flag I guess? I can spend any amount at a sitting if I'm chilling with reasonable people. She has proven to me that she's not reasonable and I'm already out. Thanks senior man. Respect!!

319 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hahahahaha5x: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
Treborblue:

Fool so na until e spend 50k abi
Or the pussy get stipulated price to pay before knack

God bless you sir.

These guys are funny sha lol.

I should continue spending foolishly when she has clearly told me she doesn't visit people at home? I didn't ask her to refund me, she suggested that. Should I have rejected her offer?

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kingpin1000: 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2022
I prefer girls that do high billing, like buy me a phone or can you assist in paying my rent?, this because I will bleep you and I won't give you a dime. Na to just tell her month end make she come collect the money.
Na wetin Davido and Wizkid dey take bleep cheap girls, Shi shi dem no go give you.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Halimaatz(f): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
mtcheeeeeeeeeew, in ur mind nw u are being smart,rubbish,and he is even claming that he gives mb for free,oya collect her the data back na! Yen yen yen

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by headbasher96(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Halimaatz:
mtcheeeeeeeeeew, in ur mind nw u are being smart,rubbish,and he is even claming that he gives mb for free,oya collect her the data back na! Yen yen yen
why e come pain u like this na them Bleep your sister abi them ask u for Bleep allow oga to do his thing his own way why una the leave una cross the carry another person own abi the girl send u

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by hahahahaha5x: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Halimaatz:

Mama, good afternoon o. I just clicked your profile and saw how you were complaining bitterly of how your data was being sucked by Airtel and how you needed someone to help you with data. I would have helped you sha but I don't want you to have my number so you wouldn't be a burden to me. tongue

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kriss216: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
For her to tell you "I no dey come person house" shows she's a cunning hungry broke wretched Nigerian girl!

As a hustling guy, you have no business with such girl. Staying with such girl will bring hindrance to your hustle. I love the way you discharged the poor girl.

There are over a thousand girls readily available to attend to your request, why wasting time with a broke nonentity?

God bless you more, dear OP.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by dacblogger: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Good afternoon Mr SIMPson, how's the family? Hope they're good! When you meet a girl, you can decide to spend 50k first before telling her to come know your house. I'll never try that. A girl telling you she doesn't visit people while she still demands from you isn't a red flag I guess? I can spend any amount at a sitting if I'm chilling with reasonable people. She has proven to me that she's not reasonable and I'm already out. Thanks senior man. Respect!!
Good afternoon Mr daft... I'm a lady..
The next time you decide to reply my quote.. Be sure of the gender first.thanks

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by flames007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good for you..then no need coming here to narrate what transpired between you and a woman..
Something that's supposed to be kept Private..what did you post it for? people to generalise all women saying they are selfish (for the use of words) or what..

Just shut the hell up.
if you wanted to judge, you'd consider every facet of the facts stated, not just the ones that please you.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by youngreezy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

I met a girl recently where I went to chill. I got there and ended up not spending a dime for myself. So when I approached her she asked for a plate of pepper soup which I got for her 500 naira. Lol

The next day while we were chatting she told me she was out of data so I transferred 500mb to her from my SIM since I subscribed 40 GB.

PS that's how I transfer data to people daily. Both guys and girls. It depends on the first two people who ask me since there's a limit.

When I went there later she was singing that she was hungry. I didn't wanna answer her because she was beginning to piss me with her beggy beggy attitude lol. After much consideration I gave her 2h to buy snacks and she got it.

Today she told me she's always bored whenever she's at work so I felt I should go check on her. I started taking some bottles of beer while chilling with her. Not long she started telling me how she's damn hungry lol. I jokingly told her she hasn't come to know my house yet o yet she's always telling me to do this or that for her. She just told me "I nor dey come person house". I then asked her "yet you bill people abi?" She said she'd return all I've spent on her. Las las I've collected my money and she has stood up from my table to be alone. cheesy In her presence I've bought drinks for two guys.

Nb: For those who would come here to tell me today is a working day. I make my money online. I'm a crypto trader. I can trade and make money anywhere.
oboy subfor me abeg mtn....08101197189....no excuse ooo lol

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Deicide: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Father Christmas should I drop my Number?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Kriss216: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2022
dacblogger:

Good afternoon Mr daft... I'm a lady..
The next time you decide to reply my quote.. Be sure of the gender first.thanks
Go and sit down, lady my foot!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Animegirl(f): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Halimaatz(f): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

Mama, good afternoon o. I just clicked your profile and saw how you were complaining bitterly of how your data was being sucked by Airtel and how you needed someone to help you with data. I would have helped you sha but I don't want you to have my number so you wouldn't be a burden to me. tongue
mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Mcxtraglitz: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2022
You ended it and you came to tell us and we learnt nothing...
One thing I've noticed regardless is that ladies don't come here to discuss their issues... Na so one come the other day about his pregnant girlfriend and advices dey go here and there until the babe told here side of the story...

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by ovieokodhi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2022
Abeg bro things hard make I learn the crpto trade from you boss, please

1 Like

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Treborblue(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

God bless you sir.

These guys are funny sha lol.

I should continue spending foolishly when she has clearly told me she doesn't visit people at home? I didn't ask her to refund me, she suggested that. Should I have rejected her offer?

You sabi jare
She dey mad she get money to give you back
But dey claim say she hungry
Lol

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by SarutobiEky(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

baba teach me work abeg
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!!
wink
Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
flames007:
Just shut the hell up.
if you wanted to judge, you'd consider every facet of the facts stated, not just the ones that please you.
Baby boy what facts is that.. grin

2 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Zazoopk(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
Make she come ur her hux ,ur go use am for ritual abi ,heartly man indeed

5 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by mattmogan88: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2022
I respect the lady

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
DonBenny77:
Bros teach me crypto trading make I ball like you.
I like your style
u wan ball like keyboard? U know maybe him deh one corner for iyana paja rn?

4 Likes

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Rickmann: 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
hahahahaha5x:

My G, na em be say if you spend 5k , you go go Radio Nigeria go broadcast am be that. grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl by Ishilove: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
You want her to come to your house so you can hang her legs on the burglary, abi?? On top 700. Shamelessness on all fours

Some of these girls too should stop acting like hungry street orphans and work to earn money (not clitocurrency kind of work) so that boys like the OP will not use them to shine.

48 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016 / The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.