Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) (45604 Views)

People Who Got Back With Their Ex Who Cheated [PICS] / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by backwardneva: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
According to nairaland report, they said the Igbo ladies are faithful compare to the yoruba ladies.
And when it comes to crime,you start seeing insuit from both side.
Meanwhile in reality crime knows no tribe.Trust no one.We have the good,bad & the ugly in all tribes all over the word🤪
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by HartetarLee001: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

Now you are talking. We all already know that women need money. This is why we have continued to hustle in other to meet up with our responsibilities. Now imagine that a woman starts misbehaving after you've made sure that she had all she wanted, what do you call that. This is the attribute of almost 90% of Nigerian women.

You nail it bro and that’s when you will get the pain of your life
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
it is better for me to spend all my money on beer, gambling and cigarettes than pay money for your bride price.

Only a useless and worthless man will go to your father's house to pay your bride price.

Remain in your father's house

I rather do ashawo carry my toto build house than to marry you and dey waka church to church just to end poverty and see daily bread...
So rest...
Nonsense
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

Now you are talking. We all already know that women need money. This is why we have continued to hustle in other to meet up with our responsibilities. Now imagine that a woman starts misbehaving after you've made sure that she had all she wanted, what do you call that. This is the attribute of almost 90% of Nigerian women.
No worry my dear.. when money comes , our behaviour go change.. grin grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by globalresource: 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Also ask the man to do same
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Originalsly: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:

Shouldn't be for the wife alone.
The husband should cross first, while the wife will follow.
Don't mind the cheating cheater of a husband.
Kettle calling pot blacky.

Should it be bride price alone? ... why not husband price? ... as in if the woman is not a virgin then she should pay husband price?

Like it or not ... this is a man's world .... men set the rules women follow .. it's in the DNA of men to lead and women to follow. Do you wear the pants in your home?

@ topic ... the husband may not even believe in juju but knows the wife is terribly afraid of its powers. I believe he got a bowl... put two feathers ... an egg ... two rusty nails and a photo of her inside ... then some stick he found and be daring her to cross it. She ... know she cheated... and will never cross. I'm sure she will be confessing.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Nwokem, here did u carry out ur survey to know that "for every one igbo woman that cheats, 50 Yoruba women cheat.

Una go just open una mouth and quote any figure wey flash across una minds.
grin
Ashawoman82:
compare the numbers bro. For every one Igbo woman that cheats, we have 50 Yoruba woman that see cheating as nothing ...you self u know it's the truth.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by UncleKoboko: 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
MUMU
When will you have sense?
So if your father tell your mother to do this now, you'll still accuse your father of cheating on your mother?
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prosperity4All: 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Wawelexy:
If that woman cross that things, I will bring out the house documents my granny kept with me, sell off the damn building and use all the proceedings as giveaway to all the female Nairalanders, including the evening papers among them. grin

Funny thing is, that thing the husband laid on the floor might be an impotent camouflage JuJu just to make an empty threat in order to test the wife, but trust naija women, 90% of them will never pass such test. Was the husband even expecting her to cross it before? undecided

The video just reminded me that, out of the 24 hours God created per day, it's only 30 minutes that belongs to me, the remaining 23.5 hours is to fear that gender.

LOL
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Basicend: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... Some marriage be like law school...
All these are for what nah??
Abeg madam follow back, enter pack your load leave...
Rubbish man

Olosho spotted. . Marry this kind ones at your own and lineage peril. .
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Basicend:

Olosho spotted. . Marry this kind ones at your own and lineage peril. .
Noted...
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by bigcasava1(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Husband dares wife to walk over voodoo (juju) to prove she has never cheated on him shocked shocked shocked

Guess what happened?

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_v2z1uva44

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czsc7zxrGKQ/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
she don cheat
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by inkon: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2023
ItisWell22:
She should get one for the man too… 🥱

Na competition?
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Tinatasie(f): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2023
If na my husband, you will cross it first before I decide whether to cross or not.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:07am On Nov 17, 2023
She will not because of guilt
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by buggatiboss(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
Rubbish, she can say that when she start paying the the whole family bill ,pay his bride price ,spend for him during courtship, etc ,i hope you get the memo
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by aoaachives(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2023
Kay25:
grin shebi dey say igbo ladies are the most faithful why all these..iro labi folks

lol.
Just deh play
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Soulifting: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Won't walk over such.
Voodoo can fail.... doesn't prove anything 100%.

Will walk away from such marriage if that's d requirement to continue
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by teewhyhomes: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.