Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) (45578 Views)

People Who Got Back With Their Ex Who Cheated [PICS] / Newly Married Nigerian Lady Shows Off Blood Flows To Prove She Was A Virgin / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Mindlog: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2023
Content creation.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by JAPAHTML: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The guy above me

E be like say u go de NACK people wife well well..

because i no understand dis kind ATTACK..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
You and slaawomirr dey gv me joy here

3 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Boyooosa(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2023
People still dey trust themselves for relationship.... tongue
I'm surprised to see this happen, it's strange for this century
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jamesversion: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Oga bring your body count let me bring mine let's do plus and minus....
Men with their double lifestyle

After paying for everything on the marriage list, including bride price, you go carry the thing still dey share Upandan.

If you no want hypocrisy, you for say make dem marry you free of charge nau or collect groom list from the man family and pay it all. That way, hypocrisy dies.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by obiekunie01: 3:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
SHE KNOW NO ANYTHING!

IF SHE KNOWS THE KOKO, SHE GO CROSS AM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

a woman has the right to enjoy her body with whosoever she so want to - it is her body, it belongs to her!

it is NOT A CRIME FOR HER TO ENJOY HER BODY!

BELIEVE ME JUJU DOES NOT CATCH A WOMAN FOR EATING WHAT BELONGS TO HER.

HER BODY IS HER OWN SHE DID NOT STEAL FROM ANYBODY.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by izibili44: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Na Una be that
Puss360:
Lol.... Some marriage be like law school...
All these are for what nah??
Abeg madam follow back, enter pack your load leave...
Rubbish man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kay25:
grin shebi dey say igbo ladies are the most faithful why all these..iro labi folks
This was d comment I was looking for o.
All of them don mechionu.

If it were a woman from another now, they would've bn drooling spit everywhere.
grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
If na yoruba woman we know wetin our ears for don hear, but as per say she be igbo, e don turn "everybody".
grin
umpire1st:
Everybody is a cheater in Nigeria. Know this and know peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by socialmediaman: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful women in the world. Almost 7 out of 10 Nigerian women are unfaithful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by GABRIEL6036: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
post=127002061:
Wife no gree enter o grin cheesy,

Husband wey dey para sef no gree come outside.

They are both guilty.

We Rise
You have said it all 😀
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
jamesversion:

After paying for everything on the marriage list, including bride price, you go carry the thing still dey share Upandan.

If you no want hypocrisy, you for say make dem marry you free of charge nau or collect groom list from the man family and pay it all. That way, hypocrisy dies.
I "Share the thing" before getting married... Once I marry its becomes only for him...
If along the way marriage scatter, I enter street back...
Afterall, the man sef wasn't a virgin before paying my brideprice....
Las las all of us na fairly used before we "Settle down"... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2023
izibili44:
Na Una be that
🤣🤣🤣... Noo... I'm a good god-fearing and husband- fearing wife...
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Snow2six(m): 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Forget dt tin, normal no tribe wey no get cheat, bt uc Yoruba and calabar women, na dm de top table
Prince16:

grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Chetas81(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
SINCE THE DAY NIGERIAN DAUGHTERS BEGIN TO WATCH BLUE FILMS FROM THEIR PHONE, I REMOVE MY RESPECT FROM THIS LADIES
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by shortIGBOman: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
If you marry IGBO woman as Wife, make you know say no be only you go dey fvck your wife. You go dey share her with other men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by VaginaAcademic: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
The man done already get evidence before him bold enough to test her grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by statesman6: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
yinkus6750:
Shouldn't be for the wife alone.
The husband should cross first, while the wife will follow.
Don't mind the cheating cheater of a husband.
Kettle calling pot blacky.
The reason why I don't have any problem with that man if he cheat is because that gender make us believe that they don't cheat at all.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by shortIGBOman: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
Why can't people be faithful in marriage? This is becoming scary....no trust again.

There is nothing like faithful when you marry an IGBO woman.
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Chetas81(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Mindlog:
Content creation.
before the reality
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Christistruth03: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Let he himself walk over it first

Nonsense!
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jamesversion: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prince16:
If na yoruba woman we know wetin our ears for don hear, but as per say she be igbo, e don turn "everybody".
grin

Yourba infidelity matter does not shock anybody nau. Yoruba marriage infidelity is cultural, that is why it has a renditions remedy in Magun. For Magun to be so widespread in Yorubaland, infidelity is a menace there.

Any man can sleep with arguably any married Yoruba woman. Just eulogise her continously, day in, day out in Yoruba language, then buy her gifts regularly. You will get tired of sleeping with her.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Prince16: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2023
You have just confirmed d bias we are talking about.

Even when it was an igbo woman that is at the centre of this scandal, una still manage to drag Yorubas into una mess.
grin
Snow2six:
Forget dt tin, normal no tribe wey no get cheat, bt uc Yoruba and calabar women, na dm de top table

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jamesversion: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

I "Share the thing" before getting married... Once I marry its becomes only for him...
If along the way marriage scatter, I enter street back...
Afterall, the man sef wasn't a virgin before paying my brideprice....
Las las all of us na fairly used before we "Settle down"... grin grin grin

We are saying the same thing. The marriage list and bride price payment was for the lady to sit her ass down and fvck only her husband in her matrimonial home.

But man no get inhibition, abi man go kill himself for only egusi soup? grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Kay25(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Prince16:

grin
No mind them they are worse they are hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Abagworo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2023
Probably a skit but in real life only a stupid man would do that
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by AgubataAkokwa: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

Oga bring your body count let me bring mine let's do plus and minus....
Men with their double lifestyle

It's a man's world. If you compete with men you are doomed forever. I'm sure you already know this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
jamesversion:

We are saying the same thing. The marriage list and bride price payment was for the lady to sit her ass down and fvck only her husband in her matrimonial home.

But man no get inhibition, abi man go kill himself for only egusi soup? grin
I'm not supporting the wife's promiscuity... But in my little experience grin, when a man does a woman well, she will worship the very ground he walks on....
And when I talk of "Does" I mean being capable Financially and On bed...

So my dear, check the man well...
How big is he?
How long does he last?
grin grin
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by Puss360(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:

It's a man's world. If you compete with men you are doomed forever. I'm sure you already know this
Yet men dey die for women matter grin grin grin...
It's a man's world, but some men goes after a woman, knowing full well she is someone's wife and also a mother...
It's a man's world, yet some men are never satisfied with their own wife ...

My dear, it might be a man's world and men are the rulers, but women are the House of Assembly grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by jamesversion: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:

I'm not supporting the wife's promiscuity... But in my little experience grin, when a man does a woman well, she will worship the very ground he walks on....
And when I talk of "Does" I mean being capable Financially and On bed...

So my dear, check the man well...
How big is he?
How long does he last?
grin grin

A woman once bragged that as much as a baby can pass thru a woman, there is nothing a man can give her that will be enough for her. So in your opinion, how big is OK for you? undecided
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Skyfornia:

They say if you have money then you are justified to cheat
Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.... Some marriage be like law school...
All these are for what nah??
Abeg madam follow back, enter pack your load leave...
Rubbish man

Cheaters sighted cool

1 Like

Re: Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) by YourGFsnatcher: 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ahmed0336:
As I dey type this, one of my friend wife dey mad as a result of adultery.
Some culture really grab their women for neck grin

Make sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.